All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:56 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Nate watched the others come and pick weapons or at least look them over in Jeffs case.

He went back over to the weapons wall and examined the blades and melee weapons and while he wanted a hammer like Thor or a sword like Jack Sparrow but he realized he preferred to keep his enemies at a longer distance so he moved over to the Discs and Blasters. He looked the Blasters over and hefted a blast rifle like the classic Storm Troopers carried and pulled out the small stock on it then folded it back and sat it on the shelf and examined the DL44 pistol he had been holding.

Nate looked back over at Joby “Umm Joby?” he asked “You said only one weapon?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:37 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby heard his name called, a thing he was actually looking forward too. He turned his head in the direction of his name and pin-pointed Nate was speaking to him.

Once he heard Nate's question, Joby rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry! When I meant one at a time, I meant as one person come up at a time, not only one weapon," Joby said. "Probably three would be a good number. Maybe one main weapon and two sub-weapons."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:00 am 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

After looking through the large selection of weapons, Erika finally found something that held interest. A set of kunai neatly arranged in a leather holster made her examine the throwing knives, causing her to give a wicked grin. "I will definitely be taking these." she muttered, grabbing the holster and attaching it to her jeans.

When she heard that they could have three weapons, Erika quickly went back to looking, spotting a clean bowie knife that looked like it was brand new. She snatched that as well, attaching the sheathe it sat in to her belt loop on the left side of her jeans. /One more weapon. I need one more and then I'll be set./ Although, that was easier said than done. Luckily, her search came to an end once she found what she was looking for.

Two sets of five finger claw knives nearly made Erika squeal and jump in excitement, until she glanced at her right hand and frowned. She began to fit each finger claw, the first five neatly fitting her fingers before she started on the other five. However, the last one she held in her hand, not wanting to just leave it here. She pocketed the last finger claw and flexed her fingers, staring at her knew weapons in excitement and anticipation.

"I want to try these out." she said to herself, taking a glance at everyone with a wicked look in her eyes. "Should I attempt it? Decisions, decisions..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:07 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder looked at her sword. 3 weapons? She looked around at the other weapons. Distance. She would like to stay away from her attackers as much as possible. She saw a blaster from Star Wars and she picked it up. She looked through the scope, making sure she aimed away from anything and anyone important. She smiled slightly and grabbed the back holster it had. She put on the holster and holstered the blaster. One more weapon. She continued to browse, but couldn't find anything she thought she could learn to use quickly. Especially with her less than impressive fitness level and motivation. She began to chew on her bottom lip thoughtlessly. She found what looked like a long bladed dagger and she picked it up. It felt nice in her hand, almost like the sword and she found the sheath for it. She also found the one for her sword. She put the dagger in it's sheath, but kept the sword in her hand. Somehow it just made her feel more powerful or even just a little bit more in control. Suddenly she got the feeling something bad was looking at her. She looked around raising her sword just enough to make it a bit easier to swing at who or whatever was looking at her. Since she was inexperienced with any kind of weapon, it was quite obvious that she was on edge just by were the sword was.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:52 pm 

Nate stepped back to let the girls pick their weapons and watched Jeff flex her hands with the claw blades on them and saw a look cross her face as she did that spelled trouble if his experience in laser tag told him anything. He saw Cinder look around holding her blade somewhat defensively and was somewhat relieved that she felt it too.

He noted that Cinder had a blaster and smiled as he went over and saw that there was a matched set of blasters like Jango Fett carried hiding in a corner of the rack and fingered the chrome looking blasters and he thought about the DL-44 he was looking at before and remembered that the DL-44 packed more of a punch than the Westar-34s that he was looking now and thought about the one that Cinder wore on her hip. He grabbed the Dl-44 and a holster for it and was strapping it on as he considered the Blas Tech E-11 Storm Trooper rifle he had been looking at and nodded as he took it and attached its holster on the left side of his belt. Nate walked over and picked up a hammer like Thor’s and lightly swung it testing its balance and was happy with it.

He walked back to Cinder and pointed at her blaster “Is that one comfortable?” he asked gently as he hung his hammer on his belt.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:46 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Sam glanced over at the others weapon choice and narrowed his eyes, feeling that you could approximate someone's personality from the objects that they chose. Throwing knives, Kunai, Finger claws, he could tell that 'Jeff' was one who would fight aggressively, to be up and personal, and very dangerous. A sword, a dagger, and a blaster, Cinder was a mixed fighter, someone who didn't know what they were capable of just yet, who is undecided but willing to learn. Nate seemed like a nerd like himself, he quitetly commended him for his choice in weaponry if not a little enviously, the hammer felt like a smart choice utility wise, he had a feeling Nate was someone who was more grounded... as for Joby, a light saber, a keyblade, and a Buzz Lightyer wrist laser, Sam had a feeling that Joby was someone grounded in fantasy, but did that mean that lost sense of reality? He hoped not.

Putting down the frying pan, a smile smirk tugging at his lips that a common kitchen item was grouped with dangerous weapons and walked around the room once more feeling indecisive. Sam sighed, glancing over the weapons table for what felt like the fifteenth time. Nothing seemed to be jumping out at him...and that's when he saw it. no...no ******* way! Sitting on the table was a DC-17m Interchangeable weapons system, just like from Republic Commando. It was his favorite Star Wars game as a kid, so there was no way he wouldn't recognize it. It seemed to have all the modules, even the ones that weren't in the game and a Dc-15s side arm. Sam picked it up and it just felt so right. "And sold!" he said to himself. Scanning eyes once over he decided to snatch up the identity disk and wearily glanced over to the frying pan. Eh, might as well. He placed the cast iron pan into his MOLLE pack, along with any ammo he deemed necessary then holstered the D.C.-15s to his side and the ID Disk onto his back. He was so pleased he almost stopped filming... almost.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:12 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Jace walked up to the back wall, looking over the multiple types of weapons hanging up. His fingers moved across a few weapons, trying to think of which would suit him the best. With his background, he played lacrosse and hockey, which may help him with brute strength, so maybe he should choose something similar to the lacrosse stick or his hockey stick. Hmmmm.... He picked up a long black rectangle and his eyes widen when he realized what this item was. It's a baton from Tron: Legacy! No way! He picked this up and put it in his jacket pocket.

His next search was for something ranged because Jace knew he couldn't fight just with an close-combat weapon. Jace looked over the blasters he noticed on the side wall, searching for a small pistol one, in which he could easily use. He found a DL-44 heavy blaster pistol, one similar to that of Han Solo's blaster. Finally, he chose a small throwing knife set to help round of the weapons selection.

Jace looked around at everyone else before going back and sitting in the car he originally sat in.

Joby watched everyone pick out their weapons noticing some of them were choosing based on familiarity while others were choosing what they felt was good for them. His eyes darted to the tech guy named Sam, who had chose a frying pan, similar to the one Rapunzel would choose. She would be proud, Joby thought. He took one last look around waiting for everyone to step off the platform before jumping back into the monorail himself.

"Okay, Stitch start it back up please," Joby asked with a smile toward the blue alien. Stitch gave him a crooked thumbs up and hit the red button causing the platform beginning to lower down into the floor, while the giant model of EPCOT moved back into its regular place. Stitch locked the metal door back up, then jumped back into the monorail as the ride began to move again.

The monorail rounded the corner and came to Mickey's Star-Trader shop and it was completely dark inside. Joby looked down inside the souvenir shop and wondered why it was dark. Most lights inside the buildings and shops had emergency lights that were left on.

"Stitch can you go check it out?" Joby whispered to the blue alien, only not to alarm the others. Stitch nodded before jumping out of the car and landed on the wall. He went around to the front and the last thing Joby seen was green blasts coming from inside the windows. Oh great, Joby thought.

Joby stood up and moved the seat cushion that held a hidden compartment. He reached into the hidden compartment and got a pack out from under the seat. He opened up the small black pack and pulled out some flashlights flashlights.

"Guys start passing up these flashlights to each other. We will have to pass through Space Mountain, which most of you know is a ride completely in the dark. When we are in Space Mountain, you'll want to have these things on because we are likely going to encounter some bad things," Joby said as he start passing flashlights to the people in the car behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:05 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Define 'bad things'." Sam said, his brows kitting together.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:12 pm 

Nate heard Joby tell Stitch to start the ride and looked over to see that the People Mover was indeed moving as its name implied.

Nate nodded to Cinder and motioned to the ride “I think we have a train to catch” he said lightly then darted for the edge of the room and leapt into the second car back that he had been in earlier.

Nate watched the park pass by as the ride carried them along, he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye and looked in time to see Stitch leap off the seat and cling to the nearby wall then head for the Star-traders shop and thought he saw green flashes come from the shop windows but was unsure of that, Nate rubbed his eyes and looked back but couldn’t see the shop clearly. He was about to ask Joby when he saw the teen hold out a pack and gave him instructions, Nate took the pack and took out a flashlight and held the pack back to the next car back.

Nates mind raced with the possibilities of what they might find in Space Mountain, as he wondered about this he heard C-well ask Joby the question he was about to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:37 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder heard Nate's question, but didn't really know how to answer, so she just kinda shrugged. When Nate spoke again, she snapped her head to the monorail. "O-oh y-yeah." Cinder hopped into the back seat again. She fingered the hilt to her sword, which calmed her just enough to let her hear instructions. Cinder sat up a bit and waited patiently for the flashlights to get to her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:50 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Double checking his gear once more Sam then jogged his way back to his car and took out his own personal flashlight, one with a wide beam and strong LED light. "I got my own gear, cap." He the showed to Joby, "Sorry if I trust mine more than yours." He said also taking out the frying pan. Might as well try it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Stupid stupid stupid... Elita gritted her teeth together, her arms crossed over her stomach as she paced back and forth on a path by the Rivers of America. Trapped. "Me and my idiot ideas." She muttered to herself as she looked up at the glowing translucent red dome that covered the sky then looked down at the ground in shame. You're so incredibly useless... this is why your family kicked you out of their home you stupid girl. She shut her eyes tight and clutched the camera strapped around her neck. Living Disney characters? A horrible waste of time. Her thoughts berating her decisions as she lowered herself to the ground, bringing her knees close to her chest and allowing herself to uncounciously wrap her arms around them. I came this far for nothing. Hitched three rides by car, payed for bus fare twice, endured miles of walking, and snuck inside the park through the back gate during the fireworks show for what? Absolutely nothing. She couldn't even leave thanks to what she believed to be some new type of security tech. It seemed to her that it would be probably be only a matter of moments till security arrived and dragged her off to Disney jail or what ever they would do to someone like her. "I guess I'm just one big disappointment." She muttered to no one but the air.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:36 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Was it something I did? I just wanted to stay after hours...." Slowly walking down a path by the Rivers of America, Yuri pondered about the events that led him to where he is now. "All those rumors I heard back in Yekaterinburg. The ones about the characters here coming 'alive' after hours. I didn't believe them at first, but.....I was curious." His native accent is apparent, not thick, but enough to tell you where he is from.

Yuri remembered the rumors as he was taking a trip from Russia to stay at few nights at the park. He was planning on enjoying the entertainment and such, but what intrigued him the most were the superstitions. He was always interested in the supernatural, yet he always thought most of it was fake. He did enjoyed the stories they brought about however.

He came to a stop to look at his surroundings, first the river, then to the dome overhead. He began to get upset. "Then this happens, a giant red dome just covers the sky! I just wanted to see the attractions, then I convince myself to see if the rumors are true!" Yuri cooled down and continued down the path.

After a minute or two of walking, Yuri came across a girl with dark wavy hair along the path, sitting on the floor hugging her knees. Wondering what she was doing there, he assumed they were both in the same boat. Most likely, she stayed after hours as well to see if the rumors are true. Always fond of meeting new people, he went to see what is wrong.

"So, it looks like we are in the same boat." He lowerd himself down and offered her a handshake. "My name is Yuri, what is yours?" After a few seconds, Yuri saw she wasn't very happy and pulled back his hand. "Not very happy today are we?"

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:35 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Not expecting any one to have been around, especially to bend down and talk to her, Elita was momentarily startled before taking in what the boy was saying. "Not happy? Yeah, you could say that..." she blinked. "I"m getting the feeling you're not security, right?" She asked observing his clothing and pattern of speech. "Did you sneak in the parks as well?" She asked, slowly uncurling herself to get a better look at him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:15 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Sneak in? No I am not from the United States. I took a trip from Russia to visit the park." Yuri took a seat next to her and noticed she was opening up. He decides to talk to her for a minute. "So you snuck in huh? And then you tried to stay after hours? Those rumors are pretty interesting, I decided to try and see if they were true myself." He looked up and said, "About the security, there is none. I have been walking for a while and didn't see anybody. I have a bad feeling about the dome." He thought for a moment and decided to try and lighten the mood.

Yuri stood up and offered her his hand. "C'mon lets go for a walk and try to cheer you up. While we do that, let's see if we can find some others that might be in the same situation. Oh, and you still haven't introduced yourself, my name is Yuri."

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:02 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Oh, uh... yeah. Guess the cat's out of the bag." Elita shrugged then took his hand into her own. "My name is Elita, and yeah the whole rumor thing got me to come here all the way from Tampa in a way... but are you sure about the no security thing?" She asked as she used Yuri's leverage to stand up. "I saw a few guards on my way in so I'm just taking all precautions necessary." She let go of his hand to dust herself off. "As for a walk? Sure, I'm just glad I'm not the only one stuck." She admitted with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:24 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

He was pleased with her smile. "Da, that's the spirit! You see, everything isn't so bad." Yuri felt better about the whole situation knowing he is not alone. "So, now that we aren't alone, tell me about yourself, like how you got here and such. We can talk on the way to the Main Street, USA." He began to make his way to the destination. "C'mon we'll be fine, if we find security or anyone for that matter, maybe they can lead us out."

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:16 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Are you sure Main Street is such a good idea? Security may be gone, but it doesn't mean the security cameras are off, it's one of the reasons I was staying here, it's a low security area due to the lack of gift shops." She stated both to speak her mind and to get around having to talk about herself. Elita thought Yuri was trustworthy so far, but she knew how valuable and volatile personal information could be. Her life was not something was not something she was so willing to share.
"If anything, want to try to find some food? I've been here for a few hours and ate by last granola bar a while back." She suggested.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"You have a point about Main Street, so I guess I could follow you around." Yuri noticed that she isn't very fond of talking about herself. She quickly changed the subject to food. Not to mention she dodged talking about herself. He stopped and turned around to face Elita and smiled. "Sure, I could go for something to eat." He said with a foreign accent. "Please, lead the way." She seems to not like talking about herself, I can respect that. I am a stranger to her. When Elita brought up the subject of food, he began to get a feeling of hunger. "And if you are hungry right now, please take this. Something to eat while we find some food." He pulled out a foriegn snack bar. "Don't you worry I brought two." Yuri pulled out a second one from the inside of his jacket. The candy bar read 'шоколад Алёнка'. "In case if you are wondering, because you probably cannot read it..." He chuckled as he says, "...it is a chocolate bar."

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:27 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

They were leaving already?

"About time." Erika muttered, quickly running back to the ride before hopping back into the car she had previously been sitting in.

However, she failed to notice the blue koala alien leaving the ride to investigate one of the shops below, too busy fixating her attention on the newly obtained weapons. Her attention was quickly interrupted when Nate held the pack of flashlights in front of her, causing Erika to become upset as she glared at Nate while snatching the pack from him.

Instead of grabbing a flashlight, Erika tossed the pack behind her to whoever was in the car behind her. Had she been listening and paying attention to Joby, she would have been smart enough to grab a flashlight.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:41 pm 

Nate felt the points of Jeff’s claw blades as she grabbed the pack of flashlights and tossed them to the next car, he bit back a curse and glared back at her “Dang” he said softly looking in the half-light for cuts but saw none.

Nate saw that they were getting close to Space Mountain and drew the E-11 blaster left handed then placed it in his right hand and started to thumb the flashlight on with his left but thought better of it since that might draw whoever Stitch was battling this way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next