All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:57 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Nate saw Joby’s reaction as he stood by the teen and realized he literally jumped to soon, he blushed as he realized this but stood where he was off to the left of the room. Nate nodded at Joby as he responded to his whispered words and oddly felt better knowing at least part of what was going on.

Nate still eyed the weapons as he waited to see what was going to happen, then Joby asked for their names, he waited until Jace finished speaking and watched the train to see if anybody else would speak then took a step forward “Nate” he said with a slight smile.

As he stood watching the others he wondered about the dome and as his eyes settled on Stitch he realized he really did believe in the supposed magic that they could come to life.

Nate wondered about the nature of the war in the kingdom but shook his head clearing his thoughts like an etch’a sketch, half knowing and half hoping that would be talked about in the near future.

He waited and watched keeping an open mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Taking the time to sling the MOLLE pack over his shoulder once more, he carefully stepped out of the people mover and carefully examined the wall of weapons and categorized them. He noticed that some of the things on the top right shelf were paint brushes?
He didn't want to know.
The stuff of the left wall though were what really caught his eyes, he could recall seeing them being in StarWars and Tron, things of his own personal interest.

Name exchanging, wonderful. He could already feel the start of a full on cringe.
Looking from side to side at the others that were here, he now realized he was expected to present himself to the group.
****. Did he trust these people?
The answer was no, not fully.
"Call me C-Well." Sam said deciding to stick to his online tag. He slowly tugged down the keffiyeh though to at least show he had some trust.
"Just C-Well.“ he added cautiously.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:56 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The large display of various weapons looked interesting, mainly the swords, but Erika felt content with her bowie knife instead. She slumped down in the car, not really wanting to leave the safety of the ride. Maybe they would forget that she was there if she stayed silent. Erika held no trust for these people, having only a crow as a friend to trust. They were giving their names to Joby, making Erika consider giving her name as well or mislead them.

What other options did she have?

For now, Erika kept quiet, watching the others first before making a decision.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:37 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder sat in her seat for a few minutes, trying to gather the courage to announce her name. Finally she stood and quickly stuttered out her name.
"I'm C-Cinder." she said before quickly sitting down again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby listened to each other their names and slowly matching faces and names. A few stuck out to him as odd, such as C-Well and Cinder, but he didn't question their motives to give a real name or an alias. Quickly, running over the names again, putting a thing associated with the kids.

Jace starts with a J just like my name. Nate is eager and ready to start. C-Well is the dude with a camera, who keeps filming me. Cinder is sounds shy, but her name means ashes. And that leaves one person left, Joby thought as he looked at every person as their name came up.

He turned to the only person who didn't say a name, which was the girl who barely made the train. "And your name?" Joby asked, not really caring whether she gave her real name or not, but he hoped they knew for once they chose a name that would likely be their name he would use.

Jace looked up at Joby and noticed he was looking around at everyone as they announced their names. Quickly, he realized that Joby was memorizing everyone's name. He also turned and began to put names to faces, realizing he would be stuck with some of these kids for however long this 'war' would take.

Finally, everyone announced their name except the one girl who arrived late to their little trip around Tomorrowland. He waited patiently because he understood if someone didn't trust complete strangers they had just barely met.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:17 pm 

Hiding obviously wasn't working for Erika at the moment as she sat up, giving a nervous smile as she searched her mind for a good enough name to use. Unfortunately, she could only think of one name to use as an alias. "Jeff." she replied, sounding sure of herself. "My name is Jeff."

/I sound like a complete idiot!/ She slumped back down in the car as if to hide in shame, feeling embarrassed for using a guy name rather than a girl name. "Are we going to eat anytime soon? I lost the chance to eat dinner since we can't leave."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 pm 

Bored

Joby's face shown a mix of emotions once the girl announced her 'name.' Confusion, annoyance and humor. He quickly rolled his eyes at the name, before moving on to the topic at hand. Though, he was interrupted by 'Jeff' and Joby turned to address her.

"Likely not for another few hours, sorry" Joby said with a slight smirk. He gave another look around, waiting for anymore questions. Finally, after a few moments of silence Joby took in a big breath before speaking,

"In 1928, Walt Disney created Steamboat Willie cartoon, which turned one of the most famous character in the world, Mickey Mouse. Throughout the years, Walt Disney created classic characters, from Snow White to Cinderella and also the gang or Goofy, Minnie, Donald, Chip and Dale, Daisy, and Pluto. The gang has been in many shows, movies, and merchandise throughout the entire world. But Walt also created the villainous characters, such as Maleficent, Captain Hook, the Evil Queen, and Chernabog. The villains are a part of big things like some of the attractions here, yet they still don't get as much recognition as the original group. Obviously as you all seen tonight, they have become tired of that. Always being the ones that get defeated in the end, always getting mocked by the heroes, and always being humiliated. A few weeks ago, King Mickey went missing, no one gave it a little thought because sometimes he liked to go off on his own for a day or so, but after he didn't come back for a few days, everyone panicked." Joby said. He picked up a backpack, one that was under the table and slowly opened the pack on the table and starting to lay stuff out on the table. A few daggers, some magic wands, and a baton from Tron: Legacy.

"As of a week ago, rides suddenly began to break down or characters started disappear from their attractions. Queen Minnie declared that the Villains had kidnapped King Mickey and something must be done about it. She called upon the bravest Walt Disney World could spare, but it isn't enough. That is where all of you come in... You have been chosen by Queen Minnie and a few other characters to form The DA. A group that not only protects the parks from the Villains but is also searching for the King. As you know the red dome over the park prevents people, sound or other objects from going in or out. Also meaning internet connection to anything that isn't Disney company sponsored is cut. So I ask this, are you willing to save Disney from the Villains or let it crumble into nothing?" Joby asked before taking a look at everyone as he finished laying out other things on the table.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 pm 

Nate Stood there wide eyed as he listened to Joby’s words, as he processed them a thought occurred to him and he found his hand raising like he was back in class.

“Umm….Joby?” he asked softly finding his voice shaky from the moment, he cleared his throat and continued “How did Min…I mean….Queen Minnie choose us?” he waved a hand at the others as he spoke.

He stepped so he could watch Joby and have the train in his side vision and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:42 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder listened intently. How could she have been chosen? She's never even been here. She didn't voice her confusion, but had a confused look on her face conveying she didn't understand. Cinder quickly looked in her bag and grabbed a pencil. She put it in her mouth and chewed nervously on it.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 am 

Chosen to protect and save the park?

It sounded cool and adventurous, but Erika felt she was in disagreement with fighting against the villains. From what few movies she owned she always noticed how the villain was always defeated by the heroes in the end. For what sympathy she had left in her, Erika felt towards the villain almost every time, feeling the same each day when going to school. She wanted to keep her mouth shut and just stay quiet, but the rebellious part in her would not allow it as she stood up.

"I'm sorry, but I think the Villains deserve something better. Otherwise without them the heroes are nothing! I would do anything to be in the light if I was just in someone's shadow for the rest of my life." she said, a hint of anger could be heard in her tone. "Have any of you been humiliated or know what it's like to feel humiliated? It doesn't feel good and it makes you feel like you're nothing!" her left eye was twitching as she spoke, feeling the frustration inside her rising up.

Last edited by WerewolfPirate on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:10 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder took the pencil out of her mouth. "Yeah, bu if you t-try to h-humiliate them b-back you t-turn into the v-very thing you d-despise." Cinder stuttered out just loud enough for the girl who spoke out could hear.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

“Just because you want to be in the spotlight does not mean you have the right to hurt others to do it." Sam muttered softly. Besides the YouTube channel and interacting with his fans and the gang online, he was not in any means popular. He was the 'nerd', the kid you stole lunch money from then proceeded to shove into a locker. It took him years so stand up to his bullies and even longer to get over trauma afterwards. He knew what that pent up aggression was like, but there were other ways to deal with it.
"Just because you feel like nothing doesn't mean you are the only one who has ever felt that way. Everyone has their struggles, it's how you act upon them that makes you a hero or a villain." Sam gave a one shouldered shrug.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:24 pm 

Bored

Joby nodded as he listened to Nate, smiling when he corrected himself about the title of Queen Minnie. He looked out at the others, noticing Cinder chewing on a pencil eraser, which didn't phase him because of some of his own habits.

"Great question and one that deserves to be answered. Basically, she received multiple different scouting reports about each of you, plus a few others, but I do not know if they are here or not. Now, I understand you may think this is a coincidence and anyone could have gotten in here, but all of you believed for even the slightest moment that what was said about things going on here was real," Joby said before turning to "Jeff" who erupted out of nowhere.

Joby listened to her rant, slightly irritated for personal reasons to what she was saying. Though, he didn't interrupt because he had the respect that some others in the world didn't have. Once she began talking about humility, Joby felt bad for the girl, but this wasn't the same as what was going on in the parks.

"Woah, calm down and let me explain before you get all hostile. I get what you are saying, but humility is not what is going on right now. Yes, I understand there would not be any stories unless villains were present, but I did not say anything about getting rid of them completely. The Villains want power and they are willing to do anything to get, even kill you," Joby said taking a breath before continuing. "This next statement may sound absurd, but if it comes true, then all hope is lost for humanity. If the Villains gain enough power, they can operate outside the parks. Meaning enslaving humanity to their every wim. There will be absolutely nothing anyone could do at the point because real weapons such as AKs, nuclear bombs, and whatever the military has does not affect the Villains for they are manifestations of magic. And sad enough, not rarely anyone over the age of 18 to 20 believes in magic, so the weapons in this room do not exist in their eyes. Obviously, this is a lot to handle and I know I am asking a lot of you, but please help me stop the Villains from taking control of the world."

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm 

Nate nodded and listened to Joby as he explained about how Queen Minnie chose them and was about to respond when Jeff spoke up and was talking about the villains deserving respect.

Nate found himself stunned by this idea, yes they were needed to make the heroes heroic but they needed no other respect in Nates book.

As he thought of this Joby responded to the girl that called herself Jeff and he waited respectfully before he said anything more.
As Joby reached the part about the about the magic and the weapons in the room also being magic and not existing to most people he couldn’t help but pick up a DL-44 heavy blaster like Han Solos and examine it “how can this not exist?” he murmured as he turned it over in his hands then tested it's grip to see if it fit in his hand.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 pm 

As much as she wanted to argue with the others Erika kept her mouth shut and listened to what Joby had to say, giving her an idea. Enslaving humanity didn't sound too bad, as long as she chose the right side. This could be possible to pull off, but she would have to find a villain first if she wanted this to happen. But then how would she be able to leave the ride without making herself look suspicious?

/Patient. Just be patient and you will get your chance./ She repeated the thought in her mind to help her with being patient, something that was hard for her to accomplish. All she could really do was glare at everyone with pure hatred, tapping her fingers impatiently while watching and listening.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:26 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder stayed in her seat, watching the girl who had stood up. She seemed pretty ****. Cinder glanced at the little, black FitBit on her wrist with the same anger for a second. She glanced back up and looked at Joby, her pencil back in her mouth. As she chewed on the pencil absentmindedly, she missed the pencil and bit her tongue. She swore in her mind and flinched. She schooled her features quickly into her usual shy and nervous look as she tasted a small tinge of iron. She realized her tongue was bleeding. It wasn't too bad though, so she kept this to herself.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:04 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Ummm, right so villains taking over the world is bad, but seriously, a lot of the world is screwed already." Sam muttered under his breath, scratching at his neck. "So, just to clarify, what you're saying is that the fate of the world is depending on teenagers to save it?" Sam asked walking over to pick up a frying pan. "Man this is one bad fanfiction, but I'm in."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:51 am 

Bored

Joby looked around at everyone, noticing no one was asking anymore questions, thankfully he preferred that they didn't unless it was absolutely necessary. He moved his hand through his hair quickly, the smiled before leaning against the table.

"Now, I would suggest that you pick a weapon, one at a time, for the ride must pass through Space Mountain," Joby said. "If you are unsure of the weapons you can choose, I will show you mine."

Joby put his arm up slightly showing the wrist band on his arm. A small bulge on the band, showed a redish circle. He smiled before then holding his arm out over the table. In a flash, an amazing Star Wars themed keyblade appeared in his hands. "This Keyblade is called Republic Avenger, but know that many times a keyblade must be earned and the keys also like to choose their owners as well," Joby said waving the key slowly back and forth.

Finally, Joby pulled out a small black cylinder like object. He showed the cylinder to everyone before holding it upright and igniting the crystal inside to produce an orange lightsaber. "To tell you the truth, this saber has only been used twice and I only use it in emergencies," he said with a slight shrug of the shoulders. He glanced at everyone before stepping out of the way to let them choose their weapons.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:34 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder watched Joby in awe. He had a lightsaber!? That was so unfair. She wanted one, but had a feeling she probably wouldn't get one. Cinder stood up and got out of her car. She hung back for a moment before walking over to the weapons. She saw a beautiful, sleek coal black sword. The hilt had a loop that, so that the hand was protected and a fake ruby-like jewel in the end of it. Cinder picked it up and swung it gently. Somehow it felt right even though she had never held sword in her life. I like this. she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:49 pm 

Some of the weapons looked impressive, mainly the swords and cutlass, but Erika felt content with her bowie knife instead. Of course, realization began to set in when she remembered that she had left the knife at home tonight rather than bringing it along. After giving a few mental curses to herself, Erika decided to find a suitable weapon to replace her bowie knife for the time being.

Jumping out of the car she made her way to the array of weapons, looking over each one to see if she liked it or not. So far, none grabbed at her attention as she looked, frustrating her further. Whenever it came to choosing one particular thing from so many others it was difficult for her to make a simple decision.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next