All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:38 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Little Red Riding Hood =-

So anyway, nearing the house now...

-= Momotaro =-

The talking dog tilted his head in confusion.

"Shinu...?" He then looked to his comrades behind himself. "Uh, do any of you guys know a Shinu?"

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"{gulp} That bird better not be leading them to where I think..." Sable uttered, following the kids.

-= RED Orphanage =-

The letter says the following:

"DEMOMAN, YOU FOOL!! Stop accusing me every time a sandwich goes missing! For all I know, the true culprit could be closer than you think! So, you know, watch your back. --MERASMUS!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:21 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Here we are~!" Red Riding Hood skipped over to the door while holding a basket of cookies, "My grandmother's house. She should be in there waiting for me. Poor Granny is so hungry."

"Why does she need those cookies so badly?" Koseki asked Red Riding Hood, "Oh, right, she does have a cookie craving sensation!"

-= Momotaro =-

The talking dog's friends consisted of a chimpanzee, who somewhat resembled Diddy Kong, a limbless yellow canary who looked like Chuck. But where was the protagonist?

"Have no fear!!" A Toad with a peach headband and with a sword arrived with a confident smirk on his face, "Momotaro is here!!"

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

Good job, Sable. You jinxed the whole thing. The Heavy, Sable, Hansel, and Gretel came across a large house made of gingerbread. Hansel and Gretel couldn't believe their eyes, and because they were really hungry, they ran towards the gingerbread house and took pieces of them and eat them.

"Wait!" Heavy shouted, "That house is not for eating! It is for living..."

"But ve haffen't eaten anything for days! Ve vere zo hungry..." Hansel replied while eating a piece of a graham cracker, "Vould you like ein pite?"

"Nyet," Heavy shook his head, "You kids should leave now. There is someone who you may not like."

"Vat do you mean?" Asked Gretel.

Last edited by Karasz on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

Henk is just following, even though he knows that her grandmother might've already been eaten. It made him think back of his own variation of the story, but tried not to smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:31 pm 

Some weeb furry

Her grandmother appears to be huddled up beneath the covers of her bed. There's a fresh bouquet of daffodils in the vase on the nightstand.

-= Momotaro =-

"...Captain Toad?" Soldier responded. "This is no time for make-believe, son. We have to evac this island post-haste - "

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Shinu-Dog. "We're not here to play. We're here to defeat the Oni King!"

The goons are getting close...!

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

Sable's heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw the gingerbread house.

"U-u-u-h-h-h...Okay! Time to go home, everyone!" Sable said nervously. "W-We wouldn't wanna be in trouble for property damage, w-would we??"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:19 pm 

"Grandma, it's me, Red!" Spoke Red Riding Hood, "There's no need to be shy."

"I got a bad feeling about this," Lumberjack Brock narrowed his eyes at scene as watched through the window, "Shouldn't Granny be happy to see her?"

"....Oh shi--- I mean... shoot..!" Koseki almost swore, "I know what's going to happen next..."

"What?" He looked at the kid with confusion, "What do you about this that we don't?"

-= Momotaro =-

"I must fulfill my grandparents' wishes to fight the Oni King!" Momotaro raised his sword, "Come on, team! It's time to assemble!!"

The chimpanzee and the canary nodded together and they joined Momotaro to fight the Koopa Troopas, the Goombas, and Hammer Bros. Hana decided to help too by using her vines to pick up unsuspecting enemies.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

Coming out of the gingerbread house was an old red hag in her own rags. He looks like the devil who never wore any pants. In fact, he looked like a simple Red Guy

"HEEEELLLOOO! It's me~!" The Red Witch grinned as (s)he came out without pants, "The Gingerbread Witch. My my, I didn't expect company to show up. I was busy doing my buttcercize!" Then (s)he slumped down on the ground in front of the four, looking them with his eyes. "Oh, and I see you liked my house~. A little too much even that you TOOK A BITE OUT OF ONE!!!!"

Hansel and Gretel held each other nervously after being shouted by the Red Witch with no trousers.

"But that's normal~! You two looked famished! Why don't you walk this way so I can have you two over for dinner." Then he buttwalked his way back in the gingerbread house while singing like a little kid, "Tra la la la la la la~!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:51 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk also knows what's going to happen. Instead of telling, he's picking his nose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:04 pm 

Some weeb furry

Of course, this isn't her grandmother, but the wolf-man dressed in her nightcap and glasses. He peeked out from the covers.

"Ah, Little Red, my child~ How pleasant of you to come by," he said in a convincing mimic. "Granny's been feeling under the weather lately..."

-= Momotaro =-

Shinu-Dog joined Diddy and Chuck in the fight. He headbutted and kicked a ball at incoming Paratroopas hard enough to stun them and make them plummet.

"I will tear you turtles apart with my bare hands!" Soldier shouted, punching his way through the swath of Hammer Bros.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

Sable was...stunned by the appearance of the witch. She regained her composure a little too late as the kids were already entering the house.

"N-No! Don't go in th - !!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:36 pm 

"My granny~!" Red Riding Hood spoke in surprise, "What big hands you have!"

Koseki tapped Brock's shoulder and whispered to him by the ear. He finally understood what could happen next if they don't save Red in time. The lumberjack lifted his axe and growled softly.

"I don't know how you know all of this kid, but I thank you for it." The Lumberjack spoke.

-= Momotaro =-

Chuck sped through the Goombas while Diddy whipped the Koopas away with his tail. Hana pierced the enemies with a sword formed from a hibiscus.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"

Hansel and Gretel followed the pantless witch into the gingerbread house. The Heavy had a grim look on his face, fearing for the kids' demise. But he refused to let it happen.

"NYET! We will save children and kill tiny baby witch!" Heavy angrily said, "We need plan."

In the gingerbread house, the gingerbread witch delivered the banquet of food to the two hungry german kids. Hansel and Gretel ate together, and the more food they consume, bloater they get. It was at that point where the kids could not eat another bite. Meanwhile, the witch looked at the cookbook entitled "101 Human Recipes." He-- err... she turned to the kids with a grin on her face.

"OKAY, now on to something serious! I still can't forget the moment that you vandalize my house!" The witch yelled, "Do you know how long have I been working on this?!"

"Vat?" The two kids asked. Gretel then spoke to the witch, "Ve really don't knov vat you mean, ma'am."

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T!!!" The Red Witch sobbed, "You kids don't understand how hard it is to live in a gingerbread house! Aah hoo hooo hoo hooo!!" Then the kids looked at each other in their guilty faces and listened to the witch's backstory, "Ever since I was nien, I wanted to live in a fancy condominium. I took envy for those who live in their FANCY and BEAUTIFUL buildings! B-b-b-but, Mama and Papa couldn't afford one for me for when I get older.. so they... they... settled something cheaper!!" He sobbed harder as he-- okay, screw it -- HE showed Hansel and Gretel his interior decoration, "THIS!! And it only costs them their arm and their leg!!!"

They looked sad as they took his guilt-trippy feeling, and they wanted to comfort the red witch. "Ve're zorry, ma'am," said Hansel, "Ve didn't knov dis houze means zomething to you. Is dere zomething ve can do to rebay you?"

"In a word...." The witch trapped the two in shackles, "Your LIVES! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!" He shoved Hansel in the large pot, squirted cooking oil on them, and added vegetables around them. Then pre-heated the oven at 500 degrees, hoping to roast them alive, "Oh, and don't think you can squirm your way out of this one, because you'll be slipping in oil for awhile. I always liked my baby backs well done. Ah hah hah! Hah hah hah hah hah!"

"Hansel!!" Gretel cried, "You... you...!!!"

"Oh, you'll be next in line, my dearie. In a meantime, CLEAN UP THE CRUMBS ON THE FLOOR!" The red witch pushed Gretel with a broom, "You're making a huuuuge mess with your little gluttony, kiddo."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:47 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk's thoughts will be in English :)
"The big guy will handle this, I won't have to do anything." Henk thought, while he continued to pick his nose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:28 pm 

Some weeb furry

"I know, right? Manicured just recently," said "Granny". "All the better to - "

What...? Did he get a glimpse through the nearby window? He'll have to act fast...

"The...better to..."

Suddenly, the wolf-man, Narcissus, sprang out from the covers, casting away his disguise. Purple vines quickly erupted from under his sleeve, aimed at Red-Sarina.

"...embrace your beauty with~!"

-= Momotaro =-

It wasn't long before this battalion was taken down.

"Yaaaay! This was a stellar performance, kids and critters!" Soldier cheered. "I cannot wait to see what this Oni King thinks about our unwelcome visit."

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"We better make damn sure that that witch is kept busy," Sable said. "And what better way than having...HIM right where we can see him?"

Sable drew out Treat and...smashed a part of the outer wall off. She then stomped it into a pile of crumbs.

"Oops~"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 pm 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Red Riding Hood screamed as she got caught by the paws of the wolfman, "HELP! HELP!!"

And bursting through the window was the lumberjack lunging at the wolf. "I hope you're hungry for desert," Lumberjack Brock grinned menacingly, "because it's about to be your last." He threw some heavy punches at the wolf while gritting his teeth hard. While he's fighting the wolf, Koseki attempted to get Red Riding Hood to safety.

-= Momotaro =-

"Oni King!!!" Momotaro called him out, determined to fight him for his honor, "I made this far to come and challenge you to battle! Your army of monsters were no match for me and my friends. It's time to end this. Show yourself, you beast!"

"Why can't the real Captain Toad be like him?" Hana asked Soldier, "The real one was quite cowardly."

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Okay, buddy!" The witch with no panted pointed at Sable and Heavy, "That wall is coming from your pocket. And we don't want any big bad mean lawyers to get involved."

"Nyeh, but I would get involved," The Heavy chokeholded the witch, "BY KILLING YOU!!!" He tossed the witch at the furniture made of chocolate, destroying it along with his fine china. Those expensive china.

"Noooo!!! Do you have any idea how much they cost to buy these?!!" The witch complained, "That's also coming out of your pocket!!!"

"Do I hear crying from stupid witch?" Heavy laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:54 pm 

Completed RP (1)

There wasn't much Henk could do. However, when he saw Koseki trying to free Red Riding Hood and the wolf fighting Lumberjack Brock, Henk made up his mind. He joined in the fight and threw some punches at the wolf. "Hier, een klap voor je harsses!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm 

Some weeb furry

"..."

Wolf-Narcissus looked to his severed hands on the floor. With vines on his arms, he reattached them.

"You know...I wasn't expecting her to bring friends along," he said, evading Henk's punches in flashes of light. "But you know? That's alright."

His eyes went furious as thorned vines appeared around himself, lashing at Brock and Henk.

There seems to be rumbling from the cellar door...

-= Momotaro =-

Suddenly, Magikoopas dressed like Eastern sorcerers flew out on their brooms from the second highest tower on the island, going out to the mainlands.

"Oh no!!" Shinu-Dog cried. "He's launching another attack! If this keeps up...!" He cowered with his forepaws on his face.

"Buck up, little puppy," Solider encouraged. "We will launch our own attack...on that tower! We'll cut off this Uno King's infantries! At least...that's what Spy would do!"

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Yeah, see, here's the problem," Sable said to the witch, cracking her knuckles. "I appreciate that you're disciplining the children for property damage...except your methods are a little extreme. You're no longer the bigger man - you're the bigger brute!"

She delivered a backhand slap into the witch's face (with Treat in hammer form).

"Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Sable then went inside to draw Hansel out of the oven.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:57 pm 

"Too bad you don't have any," Brock taunted the wolf before delivering a swing of his axe, "Because you couldn't control your hunger."

Koseki heard something from the cellar. He had a very bad feeling about what was coming up there. But he heard voices. Maybe it was Red's grandmother? It could be!

"WHERE'S THE WEED EXTERMINATOR?!" muffled voices from an angry grandmother came from the cellar, "HEY! DON'T TOUCH MY UNDERGARMENTS! GET YOUR OWN, YOU PESTERING GREEN SON OF A ****ing!"

"Uhh.. guys?" Koseki asked Lumberjack Brock and Henk.

"Not now kid! Just get the girl out of here!" Brock ordered, "JUST DO IT!"

"But there's something coming from the cellar!" Koseki said.

"....Oh ****." Brock groaned.

-= Momotaro =-

"I have an idea! Get yourselves ready!" Hana formed a batch of wood into a giant slingshot, "We'll shoot ourselves over there and defeat the sorcerers and destroy that tower!"

"Of course! Why haven't I thought of that?" Momotaro placed Chuck onto the slingshot and pulled him away to aim at the tower, "Fire away!!!" Launching Chuck into the air, Chuck had gained acceleration. He locked his eyes on the sourceres and shot himself at them. He tackled one and lobbed onto another.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Bigger brute?! Oh dear, you had a naughty vocabulary," The witch backsassed, "But regardless, you invaders are overstaying your welcome!" He grabbed a broom and lit it with the candle's fire. Now attempting to swing his burning broomstick around, the witch would stop at nothing to rid them out of his home. "Hold still! I'm gonna cook you all up with my patented burning broom!"

The Heavy threw in a, well, heavy punch at the witch's face, sending him into the oven. He cranked up the head to 500 degrees Fahrenheit to burn him alive. "The burning you feel?" Heavy spoke, "It is shame."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OWW! OWW!!! WHY DOES HAVE TO BE SO-- OUCH! Oooh!! Oooww! Oooh~~~" The witch started to feel pleasure from all the pain he took from the oven, "Say, it felt like a spa in there~! Oooh, I could get used to this~ Oh ho ho ho ho~!"

"Wha...?" The Heavy was confused from what she said in there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:39 pm 

Some weeb furry

Wolf-Narcissus grappled the axe with his thorns, using his free hand to deliver a blast of light to Woodcutter-Brock.

The cellar door broke open. From it appeared a large purple flower, with large writhing vines like scourges. Restrained in its center is...Granny Gulash!

"Come now, your mortal tools will do no good against moi!" Wolf-Narcissus said gleefully. "I am an eternal bloom in the glory of the spotlight, baby~!"

-= Momotaro =-

"Agh!! Blasted yellow fowl!" the Magikoopas cried as they were smacked off their brooms.

"Now's our chance to raid! CHAAAAAARGE!!!" Solider yelled, making a beeline for the infantry tower.

"YEAH! LET'S DO THIS! YAAAAAAAA!!!!" Shinu-Dog cheered, racing there as well.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Eh, whatever. Everyone's happy," Sable said, getting Hansel out of the pot. She then had Treat clamp onto the oven's cover, using the Power of Fusion to weld it shut.

With that done, she looked to Hansel and Gretel with a stern face.

"Now maybe you'll think next time before gnawing on a house, yes?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Woah, dat is een grote lelijke plant!" Henk was amazed.

"What would Harrie do in a situation like this?" Henk thought "Mabye set it on fire?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm 

"Oh, you son of a ****ing." Brock commented the wolf-man's cruel way to use an old woman as a vessel, "That old woman won't survive in that body of a killer plant!"

"This is humiliating!!!" Granny complained as she tried to release herself to no avail, "It was bad enough to be eaten by that dirty wolf, but this was even worse!" Do something!"

Koseki gritted his teeth in anger. It was indeed bad enough that the wolf would have eaten the old woman, but this had gone too far, even by the original wolf's standards. Red was watching the scene in fear, scared that her grandmother was about to meet her fate as the plant monster's puppet.

"Grandma...!!" Red then shaked Koseki, "Please, save my grandma! She won't make it on her own."

This also reminded Koseki that what he should have done in the past to prevent his grandparents from their own fates. Maybe this time, he won't fail. A bright, shining energy emitted from Koseki's hands, revealing that to save Red's grandmother, one must show his true courage. Electricity was building up from the palm of his hands as his anger grew towards the plant monster.

"Maybe our tools won't work, but this will!!!" Koseki ran towards the plant monster and jumped towards it, throwing an electrifying punch against it. The electricity surge through the plant's body, causing it to feel pain.

-= Momotaro =-

Hana, the chimpanzee, the canary, and Momotaro also joined the raid. Momotaro lead the group to battle as they race on to the tower. Together, they could defeat the Oni King.

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Ve're zorry..." Hansel looked town in shame, "Ve should'fe knovn petter..."

"Ve bromize not to eat anymore gingerpread houzes from nov on." Gretel swore it.

"Good. You eat Sandvich from now on...." The Heavy still realized that he still left it at home, "Too bad I have none to share..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:32 pm 

Some weeb furry

The flower monster couldn't take Koseki's brutal attack and began gradually wilting. It thrashed in what could be described as agony as it lost its color.

"Go ahead, liberate her. I don't care!" Wolf-Narcissus laughed, slashing at Brock and Henk with his thorns. "My radiance is and always will be everlasting!"

-= Momotaro =-

Soldier was already at the tower, wrecking and torching the barracks, weapons racks, and oni-Koopa soldiers. Shinu-Dog just...watched. In awe.

"Wowww...He's quick."

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"..."

Sable considered how this story ends. So, she scouted out the gingerbread house and soon found a box loaded with treasure.

"Here. You'll need this to support your family, I wager," Sable told the kids.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk is getting really **** and started swearing "Gloeiende gloeiende, krijg toch de Gifkikker eczeem!" He grabs the nose of the wolf and attempts to break it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:13 pm 

"Oh, really?" Brock grabbed Narcissus by the neck, giving him craziest, most threatening eyes while snarling at his face, "Well I know how to treat bad wolves like you." He slammed Narcissus's head against the wall, beat him with a piece of the wooden table, and then kicked him down on the floor. "Oh. And that's not just the worst part." He picked up Narcissus again and walk towards the basement, "It's yours." Upon dragging him, Brock attempted to finish him off in the dark. More beatdowns.

-= Momotaro =-

"You don't know the half of it," Hana explained to Shinu, "He tried burning the wizard's castle, and he claimed that it wasn't his fault!"

"Charge! Charge!" Momotaro raised his sword and fought the Goombas, "We must vanquish the Oni King!"

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Treazure! Lots and lots of treazure!" Hansel cheered, "Ve're rich!Ve are no longer boor anymore!"

"Nov ve can liffe habily vith bapa akain!" Gretel also cheered and hugged her brother, laughing together.

With the treasure, Hansel and Gretel happily marched all the way home, surprising their father with a chest filled with treasure. The Heavy watched them leave, putting a smile on his face.

With the story completed, a portal opened up near Sable and the Heavy. They suddenly heard a voice coming from the portal. It sounded... gnomish.

"Hey! You two!" The voice spoke, "Go in to the portal! I have more to explain when you and your friends get together."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next