All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:02 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Momotaro to The Hub of Grimoire =-

"Hey, that portal over there!" Hana pointed, "We're saved! This should get us out of this crazy book."

But she was wrong when she went through the portal. Distraught from what she saw was a different library and not New Distum Library, Hana slumped to the ground. Being free from this accursed tome would be nothing but a dream. But she saw Koseki with the group, meaning that there was hope left for her and her brother!

"Hana!" Koseki smiled widely at her, "I- I don't know what you're doing here, but--"

"I finally found you, brother!" Hana ran up to her brother and hugged him tightly, who he hugged back, "I was so worried that I'd never see you again!" Both siblings were worried sick with each other, but at least they managed to find each other in one peace.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:33 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= The Hub of Grimoire =-

"We have returned from a strange and bizarre land," Soldier announced. Then he saw Koseki. "Young man! Oh, I could sing a jubilant song about how jubilant I am to have finally found you!" he proclaimed, with tears in his eyes.

Then he saw the surroundings. And Gnorris.

"Wait...this isn't our library." He then approached Gnorris, fists clenched. "YOU! I demand to know where we are and how to get back to OUR library - !!"

"JANE! Cool it!" Sable said. "We're...still in that grimoire. Gnorris here was just about to tell us how to escape."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:52 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

Henk just finished eating and returned to the group. "Heb je niet meer?" he asked Gnorris asking if he has anything more to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm 

"There are only three more remaining I believe," Gnorris explained, "But these stories won't be any easier unlike where you left off. But if you can survive long enough, you are guaranteed to escape this cursed tome. Just pick any one of them from what's available."

There are lots of large floating tomes anywhere. Most noticeably there are some books with the labels "Journey to the West," "Puss in Boots," "Rum-[SCRIBBLED SCRIBBLED SCRIBBLED]," "Cinderella," and "Godfather Death." But one of books, "The Three Little Pigs" was heavily vandalized and humiliated. It was covered in graffiti and Playboy Magazine posters. Koseki began to question it.

"What's up with that book?" Koseki asked, "It was the wolf, right?"

"Err... the protagonists from that book were... going rogue..." Gnorris said with honesty, "I'm afraid it can't be helped."

Last edited by Karasz on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hmmm...Guess I'll go with Journey to the West," Sable said, going over to the book. "Heaven knows I've grown up with that story~"

"Godfather Death?" Soldier asked, puzzled by the title. "...I've always wanted to dice with death. HERE I COME!!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:22 pm 

Completed RP (1)

The only story Henk knows is Cinderella, but he only knows it's Dutch/German name.

"Ummm... Doe die maar!" Henk said and pointed to Puss in Boots "Dat is de enigste die ik herken. Shrek is zo'n lollige film!" He laughed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 pm 

"I never heard of Journey to the West before, but..." Hana decided to join Sable, "But it would be nice to learn about it."

"No wait- Soldier!" Koseki tried to stop the Soldier from causing damage to the story, "Death may be the protagonist in that!!!"

Heavy was reluctant to join Henk, so he followed him and sighed about it. But he may be familiar with Puss in Boots, so he would explain to Henk how the story actually goes.

"Good luck, my friends!" Gnorris waved goodbye, "And be careful. They may be stories aimed for children, but things aren't the same as they look."

Sable and Hana were sucked into the book entitled "Journey to the West." Henk and Heavy were sucked into the "Puss in Boots" book. And finally, Koseki and Soldier were sucked into the "Godfather Death" book.

-= Meen Manor =-

I.M. Meen arrived back to his manor with the use of his magic teleportation. But to his horror, he found his mansion ransacked. Somebody broke in the manor! "What is this?! My abode!! Violated?!!" Meen was outraged, "Who is responsible for this?! I shall turn them into frogs."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:32 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Journey to the West =-

Sable and Hana appear in what seems to be Mongolia.

"Oh! I see which part we're on," Sable said excitedly. "THIS is where the real journey to the west begins! Okay...any minute now, we should see the protagonist - Xuanzang!"

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier and Koseki appear in a mysterious dark forest. No one else seems to be coming through here.

"I knew it," Soldier growled. "Death has already claimed this forest as his own! There's not a scrap of active flora or fanna around here!"

-= Puss in Boots =-

Heavy and Henk appear in the French countryside, near a forest.

Soon enough, someone comes running from the forest - it looks like a gray raccoon with a blue stovepipe hat, a red bowtie, and shiny blue boots, but with a cat-ear headband and his tail narrowed up like a cat's tail. He's carrying a freshly-hunted pheasant in the direction of the royal castle.

Heavy at least might have seen someone who looks like this - the Muse, Nabierre.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk sees the raccoon in boots and get's mad "Hey! Wie ben jij nou weer? Waar is die kat in die schoenen? Je weet wel, van de film Shrek!" He demanded for answers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:58 pm 

"So... what's their story about anyway?" Hana asked Sable, not knowing about the story itself. But maybe it would be best not to spoil to Hana. Just a quick summery on what's going on.

-= Godfather Death =-

"I'm pretty sure that's what "Godfather Death" is supposed to be like," Koseki assumed, "Let's look for somebody who can tell us what's this all about." Then he spotted somebody in the distance, "Hey, I see somebody! Let's go see who it is."

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Wait." Heavy scratched his head in confusion, "This is not cat. It's just raccoon wearing cat bands."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 pm 

Some weeb furry

"You...really haven't heard this story?" Sable asked. "Okay, well, Xuanzang is a monk on a pilgrimage to - "

Soon, though, she sees someone coming their way. He seems very...monkey-like?

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier decides to interrogate whoever this newcomer might be.

-= Puss in Boots =-

Cat-Nabierre eventually returns to the field from the castle. It seems he delivered the pheasant there. Content, Cat-Nabierre headed toward a humble cottage near a simple farm field.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk followed Cat-Nabierre to his humble cottage.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 pm 

Hiding in space

Sure enough, it was a monkey.

A flaming monkey. Literally. The monkey's tail and head were on fire. It wore strange golden armor and walked over to the party on its knuckles, letting out a loud, angry "OOK!" as it saw them.

An Infernape. And, for whatever reason, it was carrying a massive staff.

"AAHHK AHHHKK!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:56 pm 

And last, but not least in the party, was a green pig with a fuzzy orange mustache and a glass eye to fill in a missing one. He seemed to resemble Foreman Pig, except he carried a rake and wore a robe. His name is Zhu Bajie, the Hana looked at Sable with a confused look on her face.

"Ugh, I'm getting hungry. All this walking is making this pig tire from... Wait... " Zhu spotted at the travelers, "Hey, Xuanzang, get a load of these two!"

-= Godfather Death =-

"Soldier, wait!" Koseki stopped him from approaching and pointed at the direction, "Look over there!" He and the Soldier find a blonde, depressed man around his 30's approaching what it seemed to be the infamous Grim Reaper. However, that reaper looked suspiciously familiar to the Soldier and Koseki. The man showed his bundle of joy to the reaper, having no choice but to ask.

"Please, raise my thirteenth son," The father begged, "My poor family could not handle another one. I worked day and night for my family, until the day that this child was the final straw for me. I had no choice but to look for a godfather who would be interested in raising my newborn son."

-= Flashback =-

In the flashback, the same man carrying the thirteenth child arrived and approached the mighty God. The reason was that he was looking for a new godfather to raise his child. He just could not handle one more child in the family - not when his minimal wage was terrible. God looked like something resembling a giant head in the sky.

"My family could not handle the thirteenth child. Would you kindly raise him so he would live a happy and healthy lif--"

But God shushed the father from speaking any further. Most likely he would not want to be part of this since he believed the father was "deadbeat" to him. God glared at him with the most disappointing eyes he'd ever seen.

"Whut?! Raise your kid?" God replied, "You're asking me to raise your newborn child? Certainly not. I already got a son to worry about, and I am not wasting my money on anymore child support on you. You had to be the worst man of the house EVER! So bugger off. I do not condone such poverty from the likes of you."

"I understand." The father looked down on the ground, "Well, thanks anyway."

Then a burst of flames appeared behind the father, revealing to be the devil Satan. He took interest in raising the child for the Father because he could think of something "fun" to play with. "God turned you down? Well, that's a shame, because you should've come to me first. After all, I'm more capable of raising the child than him. So, do you want me to raise your kid?"

"Certainly not!" The father yelled, not trusting Satan in an instant, "I am not letting you touch my baby boy."

"Oh come on, give me a good reason why I can't have him." Satan crossed his arms, tapping his hoof on the ground and waiting for an answer, "I can assure you that my caretaking skills are more beneficial. I can give him entitlements and happiness. Is that a crime?"

"If by entitlement and happiness, you mean greed and pride. No deal, demon!" The father walked away with the child in his arms, "My child would rather die than to be with the likes of you."

"........Great. I'll never get rid of my social security checks and video games." Satan sighed.

-= Back to the Present: Godfather Death =-

"So that's why I came to you, fabled Grim Reaper. You seemed to tolerate life fairly... Maybe you can give this healthy baby a chance to live through his life? I beg of you... take care of my child."

The father continued to please to the reaper, but something seems off. The Grim Reaper seemed shorter than what most people expected, and he seemed to wore blue fuzzy slippers at the bottom of his black robe. And that smile.

-= Puss in Boots =-

The Heavy followed Puss N' Boots to the farmland. He could be hungry by looking at the pheasant. But all he wanted was roast bear or boar. He did know he looked like Nabierre, so he decided to greet him.

"Little Muse! Do not be alarmed, it is only me!" Heavy said, "I like your hunting skills, little muse."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:25 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Coming, Zhu! I pray to Buddha you're not fawning over another girl..."

After Zhu and Sun came the monk, Xuanzang. However, he looked very familiar to Sable - platinum-blond hair with a dark-brown ponytail, piercing teal eyes, and a slight hint of a Massachusetts accent. Yup, he seemed a lot like a fellow devil hunter nicknamed Rev.

"Ah - ?"

"Oh, hello there. I...apologize if Zhu Bajie got too close," Xuanzang said to Sable and Hana, with a polite bow. "I'm hoping he'll be relieved of that temptation by journey's end."

Rev-Xuanzang couldn't help but notice that Sable was staring at him in an awkward, confused manner.

"Uh...is something the matter, miss?"

"...Hm? Oh! Nothing! Nothing's the matter, Rev - ahem, s-sir," Sable stammered.

"Huh..."

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier really wanted to fight this reaper...but reluctantly decided to go the espionage route. In which he sits in hiding and doesn't get to fight anything. How lame.

-= Puss in Boots =-

Cat-Nabierre stopped himself as Heavy approached him.

"Eh? Muse? What are you on nyabout?" he asked, puzzled. "...Eh, whatever. He's waitin' for me!"

And with that, Cat-Nabierre skedaddled on to the cottage.

Last edited by MrAuthor on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:07 am 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Hey! Hij neemt de benen!" Henk shouted "Laten we hem volgen!" Henk said, saying that he wanted to follow Cat-Nabierre.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:57 pm 

Hiding in space

The monkey hopped oon his hands up to the party and began letting out feral shrieks, pointing his staff at them.

"AAHHK! AHHKK!"

----

* raise your kid? man you must be a weird guy, askin' a skeleton to take care of your kid.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:14 pm 

"If you excuse our simian friend," Zhu spoke as he backed Sun away from with his chubby arm(?), "He just thinks you're the bad people. You're not bad, are you?"

"No, I don't think so." Hana shrugged.

-= Puss in Boots =-

The two arrived at the cottage. The Heavy felt uncomfortable entering the cottage with Henk without the cat's permission. There was a boy who happened to be either an owner or a friend to Puss N' Boots. The boy somewhat resembled an orphan in the Heavy's eyes, looking like a green haired kid with glasses named Calvin Solongski. The boy greeted Puss N' Boots, welcoming him back home.

"Hey there!" The boy spoke, "Nice seeing you again."

"Oh! It is just duplicate of Calvin," Heavy commented, "This is nice."

-= Flashback in Puss in Boots =-

Entering the castle was filled with knights everywhere, including the one who seemed to be a skeleton wearing shiny honor. He might be resembling The Great Papyrus? The Heavy and Henk then spotted the king with a very long beard and a small crown. He seemed to resemble The King of Town. The King of Town saw Puss N' Boots delivering the pheasant in his presence. And he seemed delighted as the knight Papyrus stepped in.

"AH! YOU BROUGHT SOMETHING TO THE KING!" Papyrus spoke, "A PHEASANT? PEOPLE STILL HUNT THOSE? WELL, I SUPPOSE IF THE KING ALLOWS IT THEN--"

"Oh! You brought a pheasant!" The King alarmed, "Everyone! Start the grill! We're gonna have barbeque for the night!"

"WOWIE! THAT WAS FAST!" the knight commented, "I GUESS HE WASN'T IN A FOWL MOOD! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!!" The knights groaned at the bad joke. But back to all seriousness, the knight had something else to say. "LITTLE KITTY, THE KING REQUESTS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE! PLEASE STEP FORWARD!"

-= Godfather Death =-

"......Sans?" Koseki then looked at Soldier, then to the grim reaper resembling Sans the Skeleton, "That's an odd role fitting for the likes of him. I wonder how he feels about this when he asked about our adventures?"

-= Grillby's, Snowdin =-

Grillby was cleaning up glass cups and noticed the real Sans's odd behavior. He pondered why, and began to talk to him. ".......What's the matter?" He spoke in a calm tone, ".....Something bothering you?" Other monsters don't seem to notice since they were too busy watching Doggo arm wrestling with Greater Dog and cheering on.

Last edited by Karasz on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:58 pm 

Some weeb furry

Rev-Xuanzang approached, followed shortly by a red stallion, who bears the image of a big green apple on the side of each flank. Though clearly taller in legs, he looks a lot like the pony Big Macintosh. Sable could guess that he stands in the role of Xuanzang's steed, Yulong.

"Sun, please calm down..." Rev-Xuanzang groaned. "You know that headband will - {ahem} Anyway, these two don't seem to be fiends."

"Fiends?" Sable asked...though she likely knew what he meant.

"Yes. We've run into a great deal of fiends that tried to get me," Rev-Xuanzang explained. "Like I said, though, neither of you seem to be such monsters. But what brings you out here?"

"Erm...to be frank, we're...not sure what we're looking for," Sable said.

"...I see. Perhaps you too seek enlightenment?"

-= Puss in Boots =-

...Flashback to the castle, I guess?

"Ah, of course, Your Majesty," Cat-Nabierre said with a bow. "I know it would please my master."

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier felt a shudder throughout his own bones. Even he isn't brave enough to approach any kind of Sans.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:10 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Wanneer is dit verhaal afgelopen? Ik heb er al genoeg van!" Henk asked, wanting to get home already.

-= Outside Meen Manor =-

3 mysterious beings were running outside Meen's Manor. They each are holding a big bag of treasures and food supplies.

The 3 mysterious beings seems to be 3 pink pigs named Big, Bag and Bog.

"Wat een sukkel! Wie sluit nou niet zijn deur!" Bog laughed.

"Jah! Zo'n landhuis vraagt gewoon om overvallen te worden." Bag said.

"Nu snel naar huis voordat hij de politie belt." Big said.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next