All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:19 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Little Red Riding Hood =-

"Wha - ?!"

Wolf-Narcissus may be fast, but Brock, even for a moment, was faster. Into the dark basement they went!

"You...!!"

Wolf-Narcissus, now glaring, lunged a spearhand attack at Brock, but...

-= Momotaro =-

"INTRUDERS!!" a voice boomed out from nowhere. "You are not welcome in my castle! Who would dare disrupt my assault?!"

-= Hansel & Gretel =-

"Hu - ?"

Well, the story is over, so Sable headed into the portal.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:27 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

There isn't much Henk could do at this moment, so he goes back outside to lit up his cigar to calm his anger.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:48 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Brock grabbed the spear that barely even touched him first. He had a crazy look on his face. Finally, he grabbed Narcissus's shoulders and kneed him in the groin. With the final blow ready, he grabbed a nearby lumberjack axe and chopped him repeatedly. His merciless actions actually ended the wolf's life. He breathed heavily, trying to calm down after his rampage. As soon as he was finished, he walked out of the basement, covered in blood around him.

Red Riding Hood managed to get Granny Gulash up, but was happy to see her daughter safe and sound. They embraced.

"I took care of your wolf problem, ma'am," Brock swepted his hands, "He won't cause trouble for a long time. As for you kids, I hope you learned your lesson from all this."

"Yeah, I know." Koseki sighed disappointingly, "Never take advise from strangers."

"What? No," Brock shooked his head, "Never take advice from cunning wolves..."

-= Momotaro =-

"It was I, the great Momotaro!" but Momotaro stopped and listened what he just said. He shrugged it off and resumed his arching, "I came all the way from my homeland to fulfill my destiny! You hold something that we need. Therefore I challenge you to a battle! Winner takes all!"

"What does he mean by that??" Hana asked Momotaro's friends.

-= The Hub of Grimoire =-

The Heavy and Sable were now at what seemed to be a large mystical library. The portal they got out of was a giant book that closed behind them. Its label had a name: "Hansel & Gretel." The two then saw a small humanoid who wore a pink hat and scarf, a green coat with a shirt redder than that, and he looked slightly old and had a big nose.

"Oh, thank goodness! I thought nobody survived the first story or two. I was beginning to worry that you two or the others fail."

"What is this place?" The Heavy asked, "And who are you? Are you enemy?"

"No! Don't hurt me!" The dwarf begged for mercy, "It was not my doing to abduct you in. Please, let me introduce myself." He then bowed before the two with his pink hat off, "I am Gnorris, the humble gnome... retired, actually. And here you are in The Hub of Grimoire."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:59 pm 

Some weeb furry

What spilled from Wolf-Narcissus wasn't blood. Rather, his body was darkening and turning brittle, starting at the limbs. It's as if he was wilting from the lack of light!

"B-Beauty...True beauty never - !!"

But he was cut off...by the axe. His remains withered into brittle bark, crumbling to pieces on the floor.

...In any case, a portal appeared outside the house - one only Koseki and Henk could see.

-= Momotaro =-

Seemingly from out of nowhere, the Oni King himself crashed down into the remains of the tower top! He looks very much like Bowser, but clad in demonic Japanese armor complete with a spiky ogre mask.

"Gwahahaha! Well, if it isn't heaven's child!" Oni King Bowser laughed, his voice loud and mighty. "Well, if it's MY treasure hoard you seek, then TOO BAD. All of it is mine! And no one - not even you - can lay a finger on it!!"

With a terrifying roar, Oni King Bowser became enveloped in a shadowy aura.

"Ha! Says who, you overweight turtle?!" proclaimed Soldier, who charged in and stomped on Bowser's foot...with no reaction at all. "...Huh."

"The Hub of Grimoire?" Sable asked. "Could you tell us a little more about it?" She was hoping to get some answers on this Grimoire of Ventures, and it looks like she'll finally have them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk almost dropped his cigar as he saw the portal "Wat is dat voor ding?" He wondered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:21 pm 

"Thanks for your help, Koseki." Red Riding Hood smiled at him and kissed his cheek, in return he blushed awkwardly, "If it wasn't for you and your friends, I would never made it to Granny's. Well... I guess this is goodbye. Hope your travels brighten your path~!"

"H-Hey, it's the least we can do," Koseki then noticed the portal appearing, "Hey, Henk! Come on! That portal may take us out of here!"

Koseki then ran towards the portal and jumped through it.

-= Momotaro =-

"Soldier!" Hana cried as she looked at Bowser, readying her Hibiscus Sword, "We came this close to this. We have to help Momotaro!"

Momotaro called out his battle cry as he charge towards the Oni King with his sword. He slashed a couple of times, but they only did little to no damage whatsoever. The chimpanzee attempted to bite the Oni King's legs, but that didn't do much either!

"Oh yes," Gnorris began explain, "In this world lies countless books, yet completing a couple of them will set you all free from its terrible magic. The Hub of Grimoire was created by the mischievous librarian. Well, to be more precise, my former boss Ignatius Mortimer Meen, or I.M. Meen for short... He placed a spell on to this particular book in hopes of trapping innocent children inside."

"WHAT?!!!" Heavy screamed at Gnorris, "I KILL YOU!!!! I will show your baby boss your blood stain with my minigun!!!"

"WAIT!!!" Gnorris cowered as he ducked in fear, "Please, you must hear me out! I'm done taking orders from him! Every sin I committed was in the past... But generally he noticed that I tried to resign as I believe that his doing is wrong."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:21 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Momotaro =-

Shinu-Dog struck his ball at Oni King Bowser, predictably to no effect.

"Gwahahahaha! As I thought, not even a child of the heavens can cut through my dark magic," he laughed triumphantly. "MY TURN, CHUMPS!"

With a single stomp, Bowser set off a gigantic shockwave, blowing everyone back into the wall.

"I.M. Meen..." Sable growled the name under her breath. "So he designed this book, huh?! Jackass hasn't learned a thing, all this time...!"

About now, Koseki and Henk should appear from the book titled Little Red Riding Hood...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:41 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Wacht op mij!" Henk yelled and followed Koseki.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am 

-= Momotaro =-

Momotaro was trying to get up after the impact. He realized how strong the Oni King was, and he thought he could not beat him. He picked up his sword again and gritted his teeth at the Oni King. Hana rubbed her head in pain, finding out that this battle was difficult.

Both Koseki and Henk made it to the hub of Grimoire. The large book closed behind them, and its label revealed, obviously enough, as "Little Red Riding Hood." Koseki was disappointed that this was not the New Distum Library.

"Uggh... I thought clearing one story would get us back home. This bites." Koseki slumped down miserably, "How are we ever gonna get home, Henk? Our friends are worried about us. Even Hana."

"Why, speak of the devil!" Gnorris took notice of Koseki and Henk, "Isn't that your friends?"

"Ha ha ha!!" The Heavy smiled widely, "I knew the child was alive!! It is good day after all!"

-= New Distum Library =-

Meanwhile, Ms. Templeton was filing her nails while on duty. Somebody entered the library who wears a cloak around him. A grin was shown under his hood as he approached the librarian.

"Oh. It's you again," Ms. Templeton seemed to know him, "Why do you keep coming here with that silly hood."

"It's supposed to be edgy and mysterious you uncultured swine," The hooded figure said, "Anyway, I've come for the book! I seemed to left it somewhere while I was busy making my monologues at home. You wouldn't happen to the have "The Grimoire of Ventures," would you?"

"Why don't you look for it yourself? I'm busy," Ms. Templeton continued to file her nails, "And don't give me that "You're not busy" nonsense on me. I'm on duty."

"What does it take to find a certain book that I want to lock-- I mean, love and cherish it forever." The hooded man huffed, "Fine. You're not help to me anyway." The hooded man searched for the book he needed. He looked around everywhere, and eventually, he found the The Grimoire of Ventures book. "Ah ha~! There you are, my little pet!" The hooded man decloaked himself, revealing as an old tall man with magic powers. The man picked up the book, and for some reason, the book did not suck up man unlike earlier. "Daddy Meen was worried sick about you. Did you have bookworms for dinner? My, my, you had a handful!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Momotaro =-

"Mushroom! This is no time to fret!" Soldier encouraged. "This is a time to ATTACK!!"

Picking up Momotaro, Soldier charged at Oni King Bowser, letting out a loud war cry.

"(!) Koseki!" Sable reacted with joy. "Oh, you're safe! Thanks gods...!"

Sable ran over and gave Koseki a big hug.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:04 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk is amazed how big this place is "Woah!" It was a lot bigger than New Distum's. Again, he could think of some stories in his mind that he would most likely change around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:36 pm 

-= Momotaro =-

Momotaro pointed his sword at his target while being carried by Jane Doe. Hana stomped her foot on the ground to unleash sharp, spikey earth below the Oni King's feet. A sudden surprise like that could let the Oni King's guard down.

"N-Nice... to see you a..gain... .." Koseki replied to Sable, "Oof.... okay..."

-= New Distum Library =-

"Come on, my little pet," I.M. Meen spoke to his book, "Let's take you back to my own personal abode~!" With the power of his magic, he teleported away with bolts of lightning, leaving a trail of smoke in the library. By now, he already returned home called "Meen Manor."

Last edited by Karasz on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Momotaro =-

Oni King Bowser wasn't hurt by the earth spikes, but he was distracted by it.

"HA! You call that p - OWW!!"

Momotaro's sword hit the Oni King in the chest. The little Toad's innate divine power surged through the sword, breaking Bowser's barrier and knocking him back.

"OH! That's right! Momotaro was sent to Earth by the gods," Shinu-Dog said. "That must be how he mustered the power to break that spell!"

"S-Sorry," Sable said, drying her eyes. "We almost saw another you get roasted alive. I-I guess that's still stuck on my mind..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:38 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk is getting hungry "Zeg? Weet je waar ik hier ergens wat te eten scoren?" He asked Gnorris.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm 

-= Momotaro =-

"Give it all you got, Momotaro!"

Hana cheered for the young warrior as Momotaro charged towards the Oni King and jumped up high. With the Oni King down, Momotaro shoved his sword down to the demon's chest. His friends witnessed the shining power of the the sword.

"I have no idea what you just said, sir." Gnorris shrugged back to Henk.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Momotaro =-

Sure enough, Momotaro's power shattered Oni King Bowser's barrier, impaling his sword into the monster's chest.

"GWOOOOOOHH!!!" Bowser cried out. "No...NO!! I...refuse...to be beaten...by the likes...of - !"

"Silence, maggot!" Soldier yelled. "You're not dying quietly enough."

With that, Soldier leaped onto Bowser's shoulder, grabbing his head, and...

"HUTTAH!! NECK SNAP!!"

...twisted Bowser's head in a quick, violent motion. At least now he'll shut up as he dies. Bowser stumbled off the tower (Soldier falling back down onto the floor first), and plummeted all the way down into the lava below.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:51 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk sighed, he should've known that he wouldn't be able to understand him. "Eten! Yum Yum!" Henk said and signed that he was hungry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:55 pm 

-= Momotaro =-

Momotaro seathed his sword and posed with pride. With the treasure belonging to the young adventurers, he had fulfilled his destiny. "My friends, the battle is over," He spoke with a great smile on his face, "We have defeated the evil Oni King and his battalion. Since I felt generous, I will share the Oni's treasure with you all. You all earned it."

"Well, um...." Gnorris looked at a nearby refrigerator, "I was holding on to my life with that, and I get sucked in the book along with that."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Momotaro =-

"Now now, we are merely assisting," Soldier said. "You, little fungus, are the real hero, going against all odds. You take that treasure and use it to repair your home."

"YAY! The city'll be back to normal now," Shinu-Dog cheered. "That means more ball games in peace~"

A portal appeared near Hana and Soldier - only they can see it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Mooi! Iets te knagen!" Henk said and walked to the refrigerator and opened it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next