All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:49 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Cafeteria =-

Rain sat down next to Chiyang and Kiana...trying to ignore the other girls' chuckling.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 pm 

Hiding in space

Chiyang didn't seem to want to say much, only answering questions when asked.

Meanwhile, the other three girls had gone back to talking regularly after a moment of two of hushed whispers.

----

"Dr. K has her doctorate in neurochemistry and has extensive knowledge of school level sciences. She'd be able to teach the material. Though thinking about it, she might not be to eager to teach it. She's a bit of a recluse...Emma may be better."

She scratched her chin.

"I'll get in touch with both of them."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:04 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Meeting Room =-

"Excellent," Kimberly smirked and tapped her finger on the table, "Bring them over here. We will be ready for their arrival as soon as possible."

"I don't think bringing Emma to school is a good idea," Mordecai declined the idea, "Do you know what happened last time she--"

"I don't care. We want to make the school better, so we are making some serious changes in the faculty. Hangout Academy deserves a serious revamp to the system, and therefore, must succeed. Good quality, good education, and good standards."

-= Cafeteria =-

"Did you guys have any trouble with school today...?" Kiana asked, "Please be honest. Mine was not much any better lately."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:00 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Cafeteria =-

"Flower aside? Nah," Rain said.

Suddenly, someone tumbled into the cafeteria, grappling with what seems to be a rogue specter. It's a human girl about Rain's age, with golden-blond hair (bobbed in the front, loose in the back), glasses, a purple/black head bandanna, a pink sweater, a black hoodie jacket, a black skirt, orange/black stockings, and pink boots.

"J-Just a sec, everyone! I got this under...control!" she said while restraining the specter with magic chains. "Okay, fella, out you go!" She then dragged the bound specter back outside.

Rain seemed happy to watch this scuffle, at least.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm 

Hiding in space

"No one believed me about that flower..."

She lamented.

"No one ever believes me..."

Except mom. Mom listened.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:56 pm 

-= Cafeteria =-

"Please don't mention that flower anymore," Kiana slumped her head on the table, "I didn't realize that flower was crazy. Even the teacher didn't know. I thought it was just a happy little flower who wanted to make friends."

"A flower- really?" Rick overheard Kiana's complaint about Flowey, "R-Really?! Of all the flower in the world, it had to be that fuh-*BELCH*ower. Was that the math teacher who buh-brought that thing here?" He approached Kiana and the others, wanting more answers.

"Y-Yeah... It has a white face with yellow petals. What more do you want to know?"

"Well I'll tell ya, you're luh-*uurrp*-ucky you didn't get your ass kicked by flora. I would've handled it myself with a freeze way."

"Say... when I saw you coming here, you looked gloomy," Kiana mentioned about it earlier, "What's wrong?"

"Yeah, listen, I'm not gonna lie... I'm not always happy to teach because in my opinion, traditional education is a big waste of time. And happiness? Let's just say that I had to take "Happy Pills" to keep myself positive even at the worst time like this. Big mistake. May consider quitting during the first day."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:18 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hu - ?" Rain was surprised to hear this from Rick. Who knew one of the teachers would be so depressed that he'd quit on day one?

In any case, the girl who captured the specter a bit ago came back in, making her way to where Rain and the others are. Now that she's close, the group can see her slitted indigo eyes.

"Sorry about that, Rain. Who'd have thought I'd run into a devil scout on day one here?" she said. "Well, don't worry - whatever sent it won't be coming here for a looooong time, you betcha~!"

"What? You're already on devil-hunting duty, Wilma?" Rain responded in surprise. "I thought you started training just a few days ago...?"

"Yeah well, training can't wait when some fiends are a little impatient," the girl, Wilma Carter, replied. "Bummer, I know. But hey, first one? Score. And things'll only get better, yeah?"

"Ahaha, yeah, I agree. Can't argue with results," Rain said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:57 pm 

Hiding in space

"You can't trust anyone." Chiyang said.

She put her hands together and looked down at the table, finishing the last of her meat.

The arrival of the new person was the only thing that got her to look up. She took in Wilma's appearance for a second, before going right back to looking at her empty plate.

----

"He's right. Emma does have a few...triggers. Should be easy enough to keep her under control if the students behave. Either way I'll ask them."

And with that, Kyle vanished into the cloth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:56 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"Yeah, she may be triggered by the... uhh... "J-Word."" Mordecai mentioned, "Dude, many students didn't know what the word means to her, but it's actually bad. Just make sure none of them says that word. I propose if anyone is taking it too far, then that student gets expelled immediately."

"Isn't that too much for a child?" Calvin didn't like the idea.

"Well we can't let that student harass the teacher!"

-= Cafeteria =-

"By the way," Rick handed the history book to Kiana, "That last name of yours is actually familia most of us. Just tuh-- take this book and just learn some backstory when huh-hah-have tuh-*BELCH*-iime. It'll take you back to the past, baby."

"The... past?" Kiana looked at the history book entitled "The Legend of the Four Heroes," and she raised her eyebrow in curiosity, "You want me to read this?"

"Just when you got time, kid," Rick got up from the bench, "Welp, I'm gonna go tell the principal that I'm not wuuh-*BELLCH*-aahhssting my time here. I got experiments to work on, and with this life extending device on my back, I got more time to live! Yeauuhh--! Lick-ah-lick-ah-lick mah balls, death!!!" He flipped the bird at the roof. But things got awkward as the kids looked at him like he's crazy. "Okay, that's enough of that. I'm out of here." With that, Rick head towards the meeting room.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:46 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Soooo, who're your new friends? Gonna introduce us?" Wilma said as she sat with the others.

"Oh! Yes. This is Kiana Zaritoni, and this is Chiyang," Rain said, gesturing to the girls respectively. "And this is Wilma Carter. She's a PI and devil hunter...in the works."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 pm 

Hiding in space

"D-devil...hunter?"

Chiyang asked, her already enormous eyes getting that much wider.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:05 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

Rick kicked the door down before taking a whisk from his flask. Kimberly expected him to arrive, and she was about to call security to remove Rick from the area. However, Rick wanted himself out of here.

"Yo, whaddap my Glip Glops?!! I got something to tell you." Rick began to remove his belt in front of the pull his pants down, "From the bottom of my heart..."

"I knew we shouldn't let Coach Z hire an insane scientist," Mordecai gulped, "And if Kyle comes back, he'll--"

Rick showed his buttocks in front of the people with the words "I QUIT! YOLO!!" That surprised the faculty in the room, even Kimberly. She did not expect that. Rigby looked at the temporary principal as he looked back at him in confusion. Brooklyn Guy was also confused, and yet it felt like a dick move from Rick, but it wasn't.

-= Cafeteria =-

Kiana was too occupied to look at the book. She felt compelled to read something from all this. What kind of history was it? Maybe she will take a gander when she had time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:14 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Yeah, devils. Y'know, demons that were robbed of their souls and turned into evil husks," Wilma explained. "Er, that is to say...not you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 pm 

Hiding in space

"Ri-ight."

She said, with a nod.

"Mom said...I had demon blood in me. Or some such...but, I still have a soul."

She went back to focusing purely on her food.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:00 pm 

"Hey, guys?" Kiana spoke up while looking at the book, "Has anyone ever read this book before? I got this from my science teacher. Maybe we can take a look at it after school?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Huh...The Legend of the Four Heroes?" Rain said, peeking at the book's cover. "I think Dad might've read that to me once. Or twice."

"Wait, are you saying you never knew your own folks' history?" Wilma asked Kiana in utter surprise. "Boy! You have REALLY missed out! You've gotta give that a read!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:15 pm 

Hiding in space

"Mother never talks about her past." Chiyang said. "She said she was here for a while though, and that she trusted the people..."

Suddenly, one of the girls - the brunette - got up out of her chair and approached the table of three.

"Hey!" She said. "Do you guys, like, wanna hang out?"

Chiyang tried to hide under the table, but it didn't work very well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Ah - ?" Wilma reacted.

"Hm...What was your name again?" Rain asked the brunette.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:07 pm 

"I'll give it a read when I get home," Kiana replied back to Wilma, "But what makes you think I'm missing out? Is there something I don't know?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm 

Hiding in space

"Hannah." She said. "You should meet us in the chemistry lab after you're done eating, okay? See you ther!"

And she dashed off back to the other girls, who followed her out, giggling.

Chiyang just kept hiding as best she could.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next