All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:42 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Me? Oh, okay." Rain went to the blackboard and wrote his name. "I'm Rain Herz-D'Hjerte, transfer student."

Rain also really hoped that he would be accepted by the class.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:49 pm 

Hiding in space

Chiang gave a frown and sat down in her desk, pulling the jacket tight across her shoulders, still staring at Flowey.

"Why are you glarring at me like that?" Flowey asked. "Seriously, what is wrong with you?"

Chiang twitched at this, but remained quiet and hung her head.

"Yeah, that's right. Eyes to yourself."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:05 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Hana waited for more students to arrive. Otherwise, it would be enough students as it were. She began to clear her throat and took out a basic algebra textbook.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Ms. Hana Sowana, and I'll be your math teacher for today. And these are my assistants, Mr. Misha and Mr. Jane Doe. For this course, you will learn the basics of algebra, the slightly advanced version of arithmetic. This course will benefit you to solve problems more than you can handle. Besides, think of algebra as a math puzzles."

"Puzzles?" Kiana perked up, wondering if what she said was true, "So it's like a puzzle with numbers, right?"

-= Carmina's Classroom =-

Tommy was setting up his things on his desk. He wanted to make sure he didn't forget anything important. While it was going on, yet another student came into the classroom. That student looked like he had black hair with blue eyes, and wore a blue jacket, black shirt, and tanish pants. The kid sat next to Tommy, who apparently didn't notice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain went back to his chair and got his stuff out from his satchel - notebooks, pencils, pens, a top...Wait, a top?

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

Her students having arrived, Rosa opened class.

"Salutations, everybody. My name is Rosa Voiebrume, and I will be your literary teacher this year," she said, using a bit of magic to write her name on the blackboard. "For this course, we will be glossing over many classic stories, and learn from them their thematic structures, prose, context, and so forth."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm 

Hiding in space

"Hola! Como estas, mis estudantes! Mi llama Carmina del Toledo!"

She introduced herself. She began writing on the board what she had just said.

~~~~

There was a heavy, LOUD knock at the principal's door.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:55 pm 

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"So, let's start off with a simple problem," Hana wrote down a simple math problem on the chalkboard, "So here we have the first problem. x + 7 = 10. So why is there an X on in the problem while the solution is 10? Well, we just have to solve for X."

Kiana was writing down her notes while listening to Hana's lecture. But she stopped and noticed Rain's top. Hana was too occupied with the lecture.

"So how do we solve for x? It's quite simple really. Start off with a solution such as 10, then subtract the number by 7, and then you will have your result," Hana continued with the lecture, "So to recap. x + 7 = 10. Solve for x by doing the opposite. 10 - 7 = 3. x = 3." Hana turned her attention to the children in front of her. "Any questions?"

Tommy and the other kid could not understand her Spanish dialogue. So they just wave it out casually and go on with a smile.

-= Haeru's Classroom =-

"Okay.... since there's not many around here, I suppose I'll get on with the introductory," Haeru wrote her name on the board, "My name is Haeru Trinburg, and I will be teaching biology. So, what is Biology you ask? Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy. Modern biology is a vast and eclectic field, composed of many bran--"

"Can I say something?" Homestar interrupted, "I need to go to the bathroom. All this learning is making tinkle!"

"....." Haeru facepalmed, "Please do not interrupt when I'm talking."

-= Principal's Office =-

A sentient gumball machine was checking on the documents, but was rudely interrupted by a loud knock. He sighed and turned his eyes on the door.

"It's open," The principal spoke, "Make it quick, I'll be having a meeting with the faculty."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:53 am 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

While writing notes, Rain was fiddling with the top in his other hand, casually twirling it on the table between his fingers.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 am 

Hiding in space

The door swung itself open fiercely and standing on the other side was a teenaged looking girl with glowing blue eyes and blonde hair. She wore a white jacket with purple squares along the sleeves, and a purple shirt beneath that. Purple geometric lines ran across her body, coming from her eyes. A scar ran across her forehead.

"The **** were you thinking, letting FLOWEY into this place?!"

~~~~

Chiang took notes and gave the occasional nod, but occasionally glared at Flowey again. Flowey was just sitting there in his pot, doing a little dance.

~~~~

"My name is Carmina del Toledo, and I am your Spanish Language Teacher." She said. "First things first, let's introduce ourselves."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm 

-= Principal's Office =-

"Flowey?" Benson was confused, unaware of Flowey's presence, "I don't know what are you talking about, but if you're referring to the flower garden at the courtyard, I can guarantee you that the flower garden is generally harmless... except roses." He then got up from the desk and chair as he faced the teenager again, giving her the serious look. "But what I really don't appreciate is you barging in office!!"

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Kiana was, unfortunately, distracted by Flowey's shenanigans. "You know what you remind me of? A solar powered sunflower dancing in my dad's dashboard." She spoke to Flowey, "You dance exactly like that."

"Okay... be cool, Tommy..." He got up and wrote his name on the board, introducing himself to the class, "I'm Tommy Kenker. Nice to meet you all."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:41 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain got the top spinning on its own. Then, he waved his hand around it at blinding speed...and the top was gone. It wasn't even in his hand! Impressive! He gave a subtle smile at his achievement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:09 pm 

Hiding in space

"YES, the FLOWER in Hana's classroom?!"

Her eyes went wide.

"Wait. You don't know. You don't even know. You...DON'T YOU EVEN DO YOUR JB!? You let her bring in a sentient murderous flower! You...YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?! You FOOL!"

-= Hana's Room =-

Chiang was glaring at Flowey again, who suddenly stopped bouncing around and snapped.

"Oh my god, you little ****, would you stop!? I will put the fear of GOD into you!"

Chiang's eyes turned bright red as she narrowed them.

"You know nothing about gods."

And suddenly, Flowey was on fire.

"OH GOD WHY!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:11 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Not wanting more of a fuss to be raised over a burning flower, Rain secretly waved his finger, launching a stream of water magic into Flowey to douse the fire.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:45 pm 

-= Principal's Office =-

"Look, I'll deal with your complaints later! I got a meeting to attend to!" Benson walked past the complaining teenager, "Sentient murderous flower... Seriously?"

"Good mornin', Boss!" Seemingly green stick-figure with a white head and a baseball cap spoke, "Heard you got a complaint about a floorer."

"Not now, Coach Z," Benson huffed, "I don't know what they're complaining about. It's just a flower. A posie. A daisy!"

"Aww- how bad can a floorer be?" Coach Z shrugged, "It's got a cute happy foice and seemed to enjoy dancing."

"What if it she's complaining about a toy sunflower that dances when it absorbs sun energy? When this meeting is over, I'm going to prove her that whatever Ms. Sowana bring in is just a toy sunflower."

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Chiang!" Hana shouted, "Cease your actions at once."

"Yeah, he was just trying to lighten the mood." Kiana complained, "A flower is supposed to make the atmosphere more relaxing. Maybe he got too excited."

"Indeed. Look, this is your first day of school, and you're already making a ruckus in the classroom by burning a flower alive," Hana scolded, "I expect better from a student. If you do that again, I will write you up."

"I think it would be best if I take care of the flower. It just need a little more love." Kiana picked up Flowey in the pot, "Maybe it deserved to be in the great outdoors?"

"I suppose... It was originally intended for looking for cheaters during an exam, but I'm afraid of his safety," Hana gave Kiana a hall pass, "Take this hall pass and bring the flower to the courtyard."

"Okay!" Kiana brought Flowey outside the classroom and walk through the hallway, "Come on, little guy, you just need some fresh air and you'll be good as new."

".....I don't like this flower." Heavy narrowed his tiny eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:13 pm 

Hiding in space

"It's alive, sir."

She slammed her hands on the desk.

"And it's trying to kill one of your students right now. Be thankful I'm not like my dad."

She slipped into the floor.

-=Hana's Classroom=-

"B-but Ms. Sowana...he...he wanted to kill me..."

Chiang said looking down, ashamed.

-= The Courtyard =-

Flowey couldn't believe it. This idiot! They were all IDIOTS! He couldn't take a soul while people were watching, but if he just swallowed a person when no one was looking...well, he could blame it on someone else.

As soon as he was outside, he gave a huge smirk. He held back a smirk as several "friendliness pellets" appeared in the air, spinning around and encircling her - she was entirely surrounded, about to be zapped to death and if she didn't look at anything besides Flowey she wouldn't even know.

Before anything could happen though, a purple glow surrounded the flower and it froze, perfectly still.

"Idiot." She snarled at the flower. "Kiana, get back inside."

Behind her stood the same woman from the Principal's office, with her eyes glowing purple. With a single had, she batted a path out of the Friendliness Pellets for her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:25 pm 

-= The Courtyard =-

"Wa-wait- what??" Kiana was confused. What was going on with the pellets and the woman in the courtyard?! "Who are you, and how do you know my--"

-=Hana's Classroom=-

"Maybe you felt delusional over a small flower possessed by a demon. Now please, behave yourself. If the flower is really your concern, then Kiana is taking it to the courtyard so--"

Heavy tapped Hana's shoulder to get her attention.

"What?" Hana asked, "Give me a minute. Chiang needed a good talking to..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:33 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain quickly covered his magic-casting hand under his other hand. He certainly wasn't ready for this kind of violence on the first day of class. Did his parents even consider that this might happen?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:18 am 

Hiding in space

"Good questions for a later time! MOVE IT!" She ordered.

-= Hana's Class =-

Chiyang's head was still hung in disappointment and shame.

"but...but he was..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 am 

-= The Courtyard to Hallway =-

Kiana yelped as she ran away from a mysterious stranger who wanted to stop Flowey for some reason. She immediately head back inside and into the hallway, where she ended up bumping into one of Coach Z. Perhaps it was a bad time to meet the rest of the faculty.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Benson yelled at Kiana, "You're not supposed to run in the hallway! And where's your hall pass, young lady?!"

"Uh--- H-H-Here." Kiana showed the angry gumball machine the hall pass, "It's with me all this time. I was just doing a favor for Ms. So--"

"Well you can stop lolligagging and GET BACK TO CLASS OR YOU'RE EXPELLED!!!"

Kiana screamed as immediately took his orders too seriously. She returned to Hana's classroom while almost having a heart attack. Coach Z looked at Benson with disdain.

"Nor wonder you nevuh had any kids! You screum alort!!" Coach Z complained.

-= Hana's Class =-

"Oh, Kiana~! You came back just in time," Hana smiled, "Did you put Flowey in the court---"

Kiana sat down and banged her head on the head. Then she screamed with a rather high pitched noise, still having no idea what was going on. The mysterious woman and Flowey gone rogue made Kiana lost her mind.

"I don't like this school!!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain flinched, wide-eyed and shuddering, from Kiana's shout. Not only that, he accidentally conjured a puddle of water underneath his hands.

"...! Oh no! Ohno ohno ohno ohno...!!" he fretted as he tried to dry his hands off and get his notebook away from the water.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:19 pm 

Hiding in space

"Now look what you did." Flowey said, as the purple finally came off him. "You ruined it. You ruined all of it for everybody. Just because you had to go and stop me."

Kyle picked Flowey's pot up.

"Cute, trying to shift the blame to me. No, the blame is yours for trying to kill her, and Hana's for not even bothering to ask you what you were."

"But she did!" Flowey assured. "I told her I was Flowey! Flowey the Flower! She's the one who assumed I wasn't a murderous maniac out to devour the souls of the innocent!"

Kyle dropped him into the Celestial Cloth, and disappeared into it herself.

-= Hana's Room =-

"I told you so." She said, quietly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next