All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Kometes Field =-

Kometes Field was located west from Hangout Town. The lushy green environment was sublime most of the time. However, its peace was disturbed by the crash of the mysterious comet. The fauna in the fields were hiding from an impact.

A beam of light came from Kiana's flashlight as she used it to navigate in the dark. She was earching for the source of the of comet in Kometes Field. But why would she leave all by herself? Maybe she thought the wishing star crashed and was waiting for somebody claim it? Or it could be something else.

Then she saw two people she had never seen before. Thinking that these two were bad, she immediately hid behind a large boulder. She felt nervous, as she thought that they may catch her the moment she arrived.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 am 

Hiding in space

Blog: View Blog (0)

The green eyed woman slowly waked towards the sphere, leaving Nami behind.

"Be careful, Alina." Nami warned.

Alina turned around and gave her a nod, before moving right up next to it and squatting down. Her hand reached out to touch it, and as it did something strange happened. The marks on her hand began to fill with black. Suddenly, she stopped, and her eyes turned straight to Kiana.

"Oh. We have a visitor."

She moved her hand away from the orb, and the black in her skin markings began to slowly fade - nowhere near as fast as it had appeared though.

"Come on out, Kiana. We're not gonna hurt yah."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

"Here it is, then..."

Suddenly, Zenmei was just beside Nami. Nothing hostile, though.

"Figure anything about it yet?" he asked.

Rain had snuck near the area, making sure not to make even the slightest noise. There, he saw Zenmei, Nami, and Alina observing the sphere.

Mademite had also slipped in, reverting back to his human form (so his tails wouldn't stick out among the grass). Ikebana cautiously hovered to his side, her lotus-pack vanishing.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:55 pm 

"Huh?!"

To her shock, they somehow knew her name. They even knew her presence, especially when she tried to be less visible to them. This confusion made her drop her flashlight, trembling as her forehead started to sweat.

"How do you know my name?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:15 pm 

Hiding in space

"Not sure..."

Alina said.

"...mom's telling me not to mess with it, but...it can't be all that bad, yea?"

She once again reached her hand for the sphere, and the black energy running up her arm went further.
Then Kiana responded, and once again, she turned her attention away form the orb.

"Because you're you. And I'm a mind reader."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:28 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Yeahhhhh, I'd listen to Anira if I were you, kid," Zenmei told Alina. "That ball is giving a VERY bad vibe..."

Rain, Mademite, and Ikebana each watched from their respective hiding spots. It was clear to the Gekkani siblings that Zenmei and (probably) Alina could sense their presence, but remained steady.

"...You can feel that vibe, too, can't you?" Mademite asked Ikebana.

"Mm-hmm," Ikebana replied. "It's kinda...beckoning. And that creeps me out..."

Rain, meanwhile, just kept his gaze affixed on the sphere. As he did, though...for a moment, he swore he could have seen a very dire scene around the sphere - namely, what effect it could have over Alina.

"!!!"

The scene was gone from his eyes now. But it was horrifying. It stuck in his mind.

"(No way...W-What did I just see?!)" he thought. "(Was that...something about to happen? Or...?)" Regardless, Rain's bad feeling about all this was affirmed.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:38 pm 

Kiana could not handle the suspense anymore and came out of hiding. She carefully stepped towards the ominous sphere, wanting to see if she could touch it. But her mind told her that it would be unwise to provoke it, yet her other mind believe that it could grant wishes.

"It looked pretty..." Her eyes were starting to feel hypnotic by the sphere, "It couldn't hurt to---"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:47 pm 

Hiding in space

"But...it could do a lot of good."

Alina's hand finally reached out and touched it, and the minute her hand came into contact with it, the dark lines of black energy digging through her teal ones filled her body entirely.

"ALINA, NO!" Nami called out.

It blasted her back into a nearby tree. Black lighning burned around her body, but Alina remained motionless.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:36 pm 

Some weeb furry

"(!) Alina!!" Zenmei reacted in shock. Seeing Kiana getting dangerously close to the sphere, he quickly snatched her away from it. "Don't touch that!"

"What - ?!?" Mademite reacted, hopping up from his hiding spot amidst the surprise.

"Oh no - !!" Rain yelped, giving away his position as well.

"Ah...Rain??" Mademite said in response to Rain's shout.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:01 pm 

"Ah... huh....?" Kiana snapped out, "Wha... just happened?"

The glowing sphere was too dangerous for any life form to come in contact as it would result something terrible the people around it. Kiana then took a look at Zenmei and yelped.

"WOLF!!!" She screamed, thinking that it was a wild werewolf, and started flailing.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:29 pm 

Hiding in space

Alina's eyes flickered open. Her eyes were leaking teal, while the edges of them were burning black.

"...I...saw...."

She stumbled to her feet.

"...mom. I saw her!"

Nami moved herself to get in Alina's way.

"You shouldn't touch that thing anymore."

Alina's eyes went wide, and he began to tremble.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:06 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Whoa - ! Hey, easy now, Kiana!" Zenmei said, trying to calm Kiana down. He then turned his attention to Alina. "Didn't your mother JUST say to NOT mess with it?!"

Rain, Mademite, and Ikebana looked to each other, unsure of what to do in this situation. They knew they shouldn't try and touch the sphere after what happened with Alina.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm 

Suddenly, a beam of light came from nowhere. Kiana stopped flailing and, but was hyperventilating. She did not want to be startled by anyone. She thought it was a trap coming from bounty hunters, or worse. However, on the other side of the scene, there was only a couple of Hangout Police Officers searching for somebody. Officer Goodman, Officer Brooklyn Guy (don't ask, he had a lot of jobs), and a huge maroon colored bird with liverspots named Terence. Terence actually found them first, and thus making a low intimidating growl.

"Heeey! Heeeeeey!" Officer Goodman called, "What do you think you're doing in a middle of a night, m'kay?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:30 pm 

Hiding in space

"...I want to see her." Alina said.

"There's no way you can." She said. "You are all that's left of her. You and that necklace." Nami assured.

"That...that thing...I think it can bring her back." Alina said.

"Not without killing you, probably."

Alina put her hands over her ears suddenly. The orb began to glow a faint teal color for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:37 pm 

Some weeb furry

"(!) WAIT!!"

Ikebana instinctively reached out, a pulse of light emitting from her hand. Suddenly, vines of pale-green ki appeared from the ground behind Alina and pulled her away from the sphere.

"Don't...I don't trust that orb!"

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:48 pm 

"But... it looks... strong," Kiana was still mesmerized by the sphere, "I just want to touch it."

"Everyone, get away from that glowing ball thingy!" Goodman and the others attempted to drag those nearing the glowing orb away, "You're in a restricted area! Do not interact with the ball."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8