All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:03 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Hana's Room =-

Hana began to worry about poor Kiana's condition. She couldn't handle something that drove her like this. She wanted to forget about it, but she could not do it. Hana approached Kiana and patted her back, calming her down to say the least.

"I understand that this school can be rough on you, but you are not the only one." Hana assured, "Many students would not want to come to school on their first day because of common issues."

"W-What's that...?" Kiana looked at Hana with tears in her eyes.

"Bullying issues."

-= The Meeting =-

Benson and Coach Z finally arrived in the meeting room where other faculty are in their seats. The staff included an anthromorphic blue jay, a raccoon, a green haired man with the glasses, a blue stick figure who wore a nice blue tie, and a brooklyn guy who has yet to be named.

"Where have you been? We've been waiting all morning," The brooklyn guy spoke, "And we ran out of coffee so.. you know.... one of us will have to brew another batch."

"I know, and I'm sorry," Benson complained, "But I was stalled by a familiar face in the office. At first I thought we were done with her over her errands, but nope, she keeps coming back! And she complained about a flower. A flower, out of all things!"

The raccoon Rigby and the blue jay Mordecai snickered that they didn't take this issue seriously. The green haired nerd named Calvin Solongski adjusted his glasses in thought about Flowey.

"A flower. Really?" Brooklyn Guy groaned, "What's next, a giant talking jelly bean walks in and starts molesting boys?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:10 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"(Ohhh, I'm no better...)" Rain thought, looking at the puddle he had conjured on the desk. "(This is just embarrassing. And everyone back home expects a lot from me! I...I can't handle this...)"

-= The Meeting =-

Also present was the 32-year-old Parthis, the track & field coach. He's certainly grown - big and well-toned, with a fair share of metallic-looking training scars. And he was also a little wary about the mention of Kyle and...a flower.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:14 pm 

Hiding in space

Kyle appeared in the board room, in her hands a photograph of Flowey trying to kill Kiana, which she tossed on the table between them.

"Case and point."

She said.

"Now, who are we going to blame for this?"

-= Hana's Class =-

Chiyang seemed more confused now then anything. Still she gave Rain the pleasure of evaportaing all the water he had just spilt.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 pm 

-= The Meeting =-

The faculty gasped in shock when they see evidence. Benson was outraged and slammed the table. "WHOSE IDEA WAS TO BRING THAT ABOMINATION IN THE SCHOOL?!!!" He screamed, threatening to fire one of them.

"None of thus brought the flower over," Mordecai shrugged, "Maybe it just showed up in the courtyard."

"I, for one, believe that this "Flowey" we're dealing was a nuisance to the public community," Calvin deducted, "However, there had been rumors that he had been changed and had to be put into therapy. However, due to a lack of SOUL, he was unable to change his ways."

"How do you even know that?" Brooklyn Guy asked, "We... could've hired a weed exterminator and---"

"That's not just a weed," Calvin adjusted his glasses, "It's a demon."

"Great. Now we had a demon in the school. But we don't know who brought it in and why?!" Benson was still furious, "The parents will sue us if we don't do something."
"
"Excuse me, I need a moment." Blue stand up from the chair, looking furious than before, "I need to make a phone call."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:18 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain was relieved that the puddle was cleared away. Not wanting to lose face, he took a deep breath and focused on the lesson.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:24 pm 

Hiding in space

"Ah yes, now I have your attention. Ass."

She grumbled.

"I already took care of it." Kyle assured. "No thanks to you."

She then pressed her hands flat against the table as a smile creeped across her lips. Given the fact she was clearly trembling in unbrideled rage, this was probably not a good thing.

"I'm pretty sure Hana Sowana brought it in as a device to make sure students weren't cheating. But the responsibility falls on you for letting any persons in to this school, especially if they don't have a soul."

She then pointed to Calvin.

"Which, if the nerd here is any indication, is commong enough knowledge."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"Oh, that's great. Bring in a killing machine as an anti-cheating device," Brooklyn Guy mocked, "I'm sure that'll solve anything considering that the majority of students are stupid as hell and rely on old video games and comic books all--"

"GGRRRRR---UNBELIEVABLE!!!" Benson slammed the table, "Calvin, get Ms. Sowana to the meeting room on the double!"

"Y-Y-Yes sir...!!" Calvin left nervously to go and look for Hana in the academy, "Oh man, she's not going to like this."

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"So for your homework for today, you'll be working on your exercises. Make sure these are due next class," Hana instructed the class, "And don't say that your dog ate your homework. I don't want any excuses from any of you."

Kiana was getting her things ready for next class, but was still upset about earlier. She couldn't handle it, not like this. Meanwhile, Calvin entered the class room wanting to talk to Hana for a moment.

"Hana? Um..." Calvin cleared his throat, "Benson wants to see you. This--- and another thing is-- well..."

"Can it wait a little bit?" Hana handed out homework to the students, "I need to be ready for the next group of students to come."

"But this is in response to that "Flowey" character you brought in today." Calvin called her out.

"......" Hana sighed at Calvin, "Okay. Tell the principal that I'll be right there."

-= Courtyard =-

Blue opened the door, looking for a person who may be similiar to him but red and wore a cap. "Red, we need to ta-- WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?!"

To his horror, he saw Red laying on the floor and left a mess full of booze and other things around the garden. He sat up and saw Blue, looking all drunk in his vision. "Yoooo wassap, buddeh?!!" Red belched, "How's my ****ing doin'?!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain snapped to attention at the mention of Flowey. Great...this whole event has brought nothing but misery.

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

"...And remember, the exam we took today is for first evaluation only, so don't be discouraged by its grade," Rosa said to the class as she handed out the first study papers. "Let it be your encouragement to improve. That will be all today."

And now, it's time to change periods. The students filed out to go to their next classroom, Kid scrambling along.

After the students left, Parthis entered.

"...Oh. You got here fast," Rosa chuckled. "Well, faster than usual. Don't you have to get ready for third period?"

"I have plenty of time for that, so I may as well tell you this now," Parthis said. "You, uh...missed the emergency meeting a few minutes ago."

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry...I had to keep watch over the class for the first ev - "

"Nonono! D...Don't worry about that. There was just one topic. It's...about Flowey."

"(?!) F...Flowey? As in - ? Oh...Oh dear, don't tell me that somebody actually brought that into the campus!" Rosa was really worried about the safety of the students.

"{sigh} 'Fraid so. Anyway, he seems to be gone now, but I went ahead and alerted Andy about it, just to be safe."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:26 pm 

Hiding in space

Chiyang gave one last look at Rain, before tottering off.

~~

"You wanna know what's unbelievable, Benson?"

Kyle was suddenly standing right next to him, hands on the side of his bubblegum jar face.

"That YOU still haven't apologized. You let this happen. You were warned about it, you did ****ing NOTHING. You mocked me for thinking this was a problem."

Kyle still had a huge smile on her face, despite the rage she was expressing.

"So, how about next time, you don't treat the people trying to save the lives of your students as a nuiscance?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:23 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

Benson looked really nervous, somehow sweating from his glass dome. The other faculty were afraid of Kyle. Brooklyn Guy took immediate action to pick up the phone, attempting to warn Kyle that if she tried anything life-threatening to any one of them, he would call the police.

"Get away from me, Kyle!!" Benson yelled. "You two, do something!" Mordecai and Rigby restrained Kyle from hurting Benson as he turned to the Brooklyn Guy. "Call the police! She's gone mad!!"

"She's going to kill us all!!!" Coach Z panicked.

And just at the nick of time, Calvin and Hana arrived in the meeting room. Hana immediately blew the whistle, telling everyone in the room to calm down. The faculty looked at Hana and Calvin, and Hana was acting serious regarding the incident.

"Put the principal down, Kyle." Hana sighed sternly, explaining her confession to Kyle and the faculty, "It's not him that you should be mad about. Because I brought Flowey over and thinking it was just a goofy device to prevent children from cheating on their exams, I take full responsibility for my irresponsible actions. At first I thought he would change for the better, and noticed how depressed he was after that one incident. And to be fair, I thought he changed his attitude. I guess I was wrong about him. If he wants to act like a killer, then I will not stop him. I assume that Kyle kept him in her cloth."

However, she was stern at Kyle that harming the faculty would not solve anything. It would made things worse if she wanted them dead. Disappointed about this situation, her only method to calm her stress down was to at least grab a cup of coffee and took a sip on it.

"If Kyle wants to be angry at me, so be it," Hana was serious about that. She didn't even wince away from Kyle due to her calm behavior.

-= Hana's Classroom to Hallway =-

Kiana raised her head and sighed miserably. She packed up things and went out to the hallway, looking for the next class to check out. The other classes at this period were still in effect. She checked her schedule paper to see what her next class was.

-= Courtyard =-

"Did you realize what you've done?!" Blue scolded, "That "toy flower" you gave to Hana a few days ago was actually a killer flower. Were you trying to burn the school down because you thought school was for nerds?"

"****ing, please!" Red grinned, "You don't need school to make you cool! Your ****ing ego is good enough!"

"Yeah, well, good luck explaining that to the police." Blue groaned, "Why do you hate this school so much. Why?"

"But hey, at least there's no bloodshed, right?" Red asked.

"Oh, go **** yourself." Blue walked away, "Maybe the reason you did that was that you had to repeat the academy over again!"

"How the **** was I to know that F did not stand for "fantastic" brah?!" Red complained.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:30 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hallway =-

Rain, having gathered his stuff and heading to his next class, walked alongside Kiana and Chiyang.

"...It was you, right? You're the one who set that flower on fire," Rain asked Chiyang. "...Sorry I interfered."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:47 pm 

Hiding in space

"See? All I wanted, all I asked for, was an apology."

She let Benson's face go.

"And I got one. Not from you, of course, but you're clearly too stuck up your own gumball to comprehend that you're just as at fault as Hana for not asking her about the latest member of the staff she added."

She turned around and floated to Hana.

"And Hana, I don't want anyone here dead. If I wanted to kill these jokers, it'd already be done. Jees, I guess I have been away from humans too long.

----

Chiyang, surprised someone was willing to follow her, gave a nod.

"Y-yes. I...I can see souls...it didn't have one. But it wanted them."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:55 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"I don't blame you for saying that," Hana said to Kyle, "As for the rest of the faculty, I did not join for their shenanigans. I joined Hangout Academy because I wanted to help improve the students' knowledge. Not everything has to be "RECESS, RECESS, AND MORE RECESS.""

"She's got a point." Brooklyn Guy agreed.

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

Kiana followed the instructions and made it to what it appeared to be a laboratory. According to the schedule, she had science class. Without further ado, she entered the lab and took her seat.

But nobody came.... Yet.

-= Haeru's Class =-

After explaining the introduction to biology, Haeru handed out homework to the students in the classroom. She was happy that she taught them all about the first chapter.

"Make sure you come back the next class day with your homework," Haeru warned, "If you turn in late, your points will be deducted regardless how many correct answered you made."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:48 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hallway =-

"...I'll be honest. After a while, looking at that flower was like...well, looking at a...dead child," Rain commented, with a shudder.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm 

Hiding in space

Kyle raised an eyebrow.

"I have no idea what brought that up. Point is, DON'T BRING STRANGERS INTO THE SCHOOL UNTIL YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE."

She pointed at Hana.

"AND YOU!"

She pointed to Benson.

"DON'T LEAVE YOUR STAFF UNCHECKED."

She sighed.

"I can't believe I had to say this. Anyway, I gotta go. If I hear about this sort of stuff again I will personally replace you, Benson. Toodles~"

----

Chiyang nodded, and then something happened. Four humans, all juniors, walked down the hall and looked at Rain and Chiyang. They had strange looks on their faces as they passed, and as soon as they crossed, one of them started giggling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:42 pm 

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

"Where is he?" Kiana raised her eyebrow in thought, "Wasn't the teacher supposed to be here?"

Then a kick on the door came from outside. It was an old man with a light blueish gray hair with a bald spot and simply wore a lab coat. But on his back was something metallic that somewhat prevented him from dying. It was more of a life support system? He seemed happy with it.

"Riii-*BELCH*-ughtt here, ya crazy bastards!!" The teacher named Rick Sanchez introduced himself to the students, "I'll be your mother ****ing' science teacher!"

"...Wuh--what's that on your back...?" Kiana stammered regarding something, "Was that thing attached to you?"

"Oh right, didn't think you creeped out by the life extending machine," Rick pointed something on his back, "You must be new to this kind of ****, huh kid? In fact, your at--att-tuh-*BELCH*-uude reminds me of my grandson. Oh, and if you're wondering. The worried look on your face gave it away."

"Life extending machine?" Kiana raised her eyebrow, "What...?"

-= Meeting Room =-

"Wait- I'm gonna get fired from my position?" Benson was shellshocked, "Then who's going to take control of the facility?!"

"Certainly not him." Brooklyn Guy pointed a weirdo in the corner, who looked like Homestar but shorter, "He'll turn the school into a mistake."

"AAAaaaAAAaaAAAA!!! I'm swirlin' for puff-puffs and mushabooms!" The short Homestar named Homsar spoke while his small yellow hat bounced around.

-= Hallway =-

"Hey, you!" Tommy spoke as he approached Chiyang, "You must be new too! Nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

Following Rick is a bald Texan man, clad in a red shirt, overalls, goggles, one yellow glove on his right arm, and a hard hat. This is the Engineer.

"Latest model, too," he said. "Trust me, these do NOT come cheap. Only top minds like us are allowed these nowadays."

-= Hallway =-

Rain smiled to Tommy. "Uh, hi there."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:03 pm 

Hiding in space

Kyle just walked away.

----

Chiyang's eyes went wide and she tilted her head.

"...um...hi?"

She sort of kind of slid behind Rain.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:44 pm 

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

"That's my main man, baby!" Rick patted Engineer's back, "This life extending machine will keep me alive for a long time. Chances of meeting duh-*BELCH*-eaath is approximately about 2.0%. So, without further ado, a brief introduction."

He wrote his name on the board, which now the children in the classroom knew his name now. Kiana found that teacher to be interesting. But she had a question about him.

"You wouldn't happen to have an anti-cheating device, right?" Spoke Kiana, "Like the one disguised as a flower."

"You mean that shitty little flower that Ms. Sowana been carrying that since the day began?" Rick scoffed, "Yeah, that's not actually an anti-cheating device. I keep telling the others including her that it's a ****ing flower that kills people. It makes Buh-*BELCH*-ob looks like a saint." Rick tucked his tie and began slamming the textbook on the desk. "Alright you little creepy creeps, here's what we're gonna do. Although this is what is supposed to be a quote-unquote "lecture," we'll be taking it up a notch with a couple of intergalactic field trips. W-why do you think this class is about Earth and Space anyway? And no trip would be complete with out this baby."

He showed the class his patented portal gun, his treasured possession. "It's a *BELCH* interdimensional portal gun, kids. Built this baby myself. This thing will take us to other planets where we can learn about them." Rick explained, "If you want my advice, I suggest you all put on your space suits and come with me. We'll expluh-*URRRP*-oore various plants together! This is not only a leraning experience, but also a mother ****ing' adventure!"

"Is it safe?" Kiana asked. "Be honest with us."

"Can't say it is, kid," Rick shooked, "For now, we're going for the easy parts on the first chapter."

-= Hallway =-

"My name's Tommy Kenker," He introduced to Rain and Chiyang, "I'm a freshman like you guys."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hallway =-

"Nice to meet you," Rain replied. "My name's Rain Herz-D'Hjerte."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next