All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

20 Years Ago, a group of heroes fought the great evil. There four chosen heroes with terrible curses were named Chase Zaritoni, Kyle White, Zenmei, and [REDACTED]. Regardless of their disagreements with each other, and they had separate paths until they regroup, they worked together to fight the forces of darkness.... However, there was a cost to all this.

The consequences prior to the defeat of many evils such as The Oblivion Empire's leader Thanatos, and so on had an impact to the heroes. The former leader of the Amethyst Board, Kyle White, had disbanded it since she believed that it had no use of it since Anira was dead. She spent some time helping Ammy clean up the mess and now has converted Magicant into the center of operations for her various assundry tasks.

But not everything turned terrible at least. Peace has been given back, even though there were some disturbances. Zenmei and Ekiyu married 15 years prior to this point. As did Jagger and Chaperon. Chase and Leilanie were also married, perhaps a few or more years than Zenmei's. There were many others as well, and perhaps it was bright.

Oddly enough, the people with Canonorium seemed to not age much, but some were aging. And yet some hadn't changed much as they existed.

Even though peace still exists 20 years in the future, that does not mean it will last forever, for the new generation is ready to take on new challenge and new adversaries...

----------------------

"......Huh... wha...?" A voice was waking up from her slumber, "Why does it feel bright? What time is it...?"

-= Zaritoni Residence =-

"AHH!!! I'M LATE!!!!"

A 13-year old girl fell off the bed. She was described as a brown haired person with purple eyes. With no time to waste, the girl immediately got herself ready for her first day of the Hangout Academy. But the trouble was she had a small amount of time left.

"Kiana!" Her mother called, "Aren't you up yet? You're late for school!"

"I am! I'm getting ready!!!" Kiana called back, "Give me a moment, Mom!"

"....." The mother, Leilanie Somanaga, sighed as she prepared a piece of toast with butter. The father and retired swordsman Chase Zaritoni shooked his head to Leilanie.

"Hey, she's not the only one who's late for school Leilanie," Chase spoke to her, "The other kids had the same problem."

"Well I'm more worried about her because she's gonna be more late than the others," Leilanie looked at Kiana's direction, "KIANA, WILL YOU HURRY UP--"

Kiana managed to dress up in her black shirt with purple lining, a scarf, red gloves, tanish short pants, and purple sneakers. She also carried her backpack filled with supplies and other thing. She took the toast from the plate, gave Leilanie a hug and kissed Chase in the cheek before she waved goodbye.

"....." Leilanie smiled a little, "Well, I couldn't stay mad at her. But if she gets an F- on her first day--"

"Relax, she knows what she's doing," Chase said, "After all, she had enough home tutoring for a long time. We can't keep teaching her things any longer. Just that we have more things to worry about."

"What's that?"

"Well..."

-= First Trip to Hangout Academy =-

"Oh no- no no--! I'm late...!!" Kiana continued to ran with a piece of toast in her mouth, "Not on my first day! Please!"

Last edited by Karasz on Tue May 24, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 am 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Thron, Blitzerph =-

"Allez!"

In the high capital of Blitzerph resided its current king and queen - Jagger and Chaperon, both 40 of age, yet they haven't aged very much (save for some extra inches in height and the glow of psionic veins). The two of them were having their usual noon sparring, using wooden swords. Chaperon, a natural in swordsmanship, had an edge, but Jagger still trumped in raw strength. Needless to say, it wasn't long before Chaperon struck Jagger's sword out of his hand.

"Heh...! That's another point for me," Chaperon cheered.

"{sigh} One day, I'll get my winning streak back on," Jagger groaned.

"Hmhmhm~ Alright, let's take a breather for now."

Jagger and Chaperon walked across the sparring grounds to the tea table. A steward had just arrived and poured their tea.

"...It's a little nerve-wracking, isn't it?" Jagger asked, mixing a sugar cube into his cup. "With Rain being at the Hangout villa on his own, I mean. This really seems like a lot of pressure on the kid."

"Hm, it is..." Chaperon sighed, adding just a little bit more milk to her tea. "Still, I can trust Simon to watch out for our boy. Don't worry - he's stronger than our own paranoia may suggest."

"Yeah, that's true." Jagger took a sip. "...Well, I can't wait to hear how his first day goes, sometime soon."

-= Hangout Town =-

Kiana accidentally bumped into someone - a young dragon demon, cyan and purple, with scruffy white hair and gray eyes.

"Oof - !"

The dragon lost grip on the cinnamon roll he was carrying, and it fell toward the ground...!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 pm 

Hiding in space

Before being caught in a brilliant teal glow.

It levitated back to the dragon's hand.

Squatting nearby, hiding in the bushes was Alina. She was responsible for the levitating cinnamon roll, but she wasn't about to tell anyone. She had very few friends here, as most of them associated her with her previous incarnation. She had graduated from the high-school two years ago, but her time there had been less then optimal. Every attitude she had adopted was either disbelieved, misunderstood, or feared. She had given up on making herself visible, or caring.

She was of an average stature, and had the slit eyes of her 'mother.' However, instead of green, they were a sea-soaked teal, and several swirls of teal coloration spun around her skin.

----HANGOUT SCHOOL----

Carmina del Toledo had stayed on as a school teacher since the old days. The idea of taking car e of and teaching kids still appealed to her, even after all this time. She especially liked showing her students surprises, and today, she had a big one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 pm 

Some weeb furry

"..."

The dragon wasn't sure what went on there, but was relieved that his breakfast wasn't ruined.

"S-Sorry about that," he stammered to Kiana. "I just...The town here's a real sight, you know? It just steals my attention away...if that makes sense?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:45 pm 

-= Outside Hangout Academy =-

"AHH!" Kiana stammered as she back away from the the dragon kid, "I'm so sorry! I-- I was in a hurry... I mean... it's my first day here and... well... uhh.. uh...!"

-= Hangout Academy - Hana's Classroom =-

A familiar full-grown person, who used to be from RED Orphanage, now works at the academy as a math teacher. Hana Sowana was now an adult, had been working at the academy for a few years. Her dedication to the learning environment had benefit her. She was setting up her classroom to make sure everything was clean as possible. But what happened to her brother? Well, he was alive, but he had a different career path, will be revealed later on.

She had some help from... well.... A big husky Russian guy came in with a minigun and put it down in the classroom. They call him the Heavy, still under the occupation of the mercenary. But why hadn't he look old?

"Heavy thought it would be fine to bring killer bodyguard ti classroom," The Heavy suggested, "It is good idea, no?"

"Well, I would not recommand you to bring that thing in," Ms. Sowana spoke, "According to the school policy, all firearms are forbidden beyond that point. I know you wanted to protect children from trespassing child molesters and all that, but--"

-= Hangout Academy - Haeru's Classroom =-

Working at the Biology Class was none other than another childhood friend of Hana's. Haeru Trinburg worked as a biology teacher, and wanted to educate the students about Biological Sciences. She seemed to be no longer in fear of spiders thanks to therapy. She was getting her paperwork done before class arrived. Regarding of her chemistry with the others in the academy, it had been going great so far.... At least.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:45 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hangout Town =-

"Oh! Oh, n-n-no, don't worry about it!" the dragon said with concern. "I'll...I'll try to keep up my pace next time."

An awkward silence filled the area before the dragon decided to walk with Kiana to school.

"...So...it's your first day, too? Um...I'm Rain. R...Rain Herz."

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"I understand the code, and I will comply."

This came from an acquaintance of Heavy - the Soldier (so he claims to be). Like Heavy, he's barely aged much.

"Therefore, I shall not use guns on would-be intruders. I shall smush their puny brains with my bare hands!"

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

Rosa Voiebrume, a female barghest (mist dog demon) clad in a pink robe and reading glasses, has arranged the tables and chairs neatly. She is a literature teacher. After getting everything arranged, she resumed reading an e-mail from her twin brother:

"How's it goin Rosey? guess what -I finally ranked up to BRAWL's Major CIrcuit! can you believe it! I just told Felicia, and she was plain overjoyd~ Ill let you know how my first match as a major goes!"

"{sigh} Oh Vio...your grammar's still very off," Rosa muttered to herself with a chuckle.

Last edited by MrAuthor on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm 

Hiding in space

Alina just watched the kids go on their way.

----

Meanwhile, in her classroom, Carmina began writing today's vocabulary on the board while waiting for the rest of the students to come in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:27 am 

-= Hangout Town =-

"My name...?" Kiana tried to introduce herself to the dragon, "Kiana. Kiania Zaritoni.... Sorry, my last name sounded Italian... I don't know why, but...."

She fidgeted her fingers for a couple of seconds, feeling shy towards new people.

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Still haven't changed a bit, huh?" Hana giggled at the Soldier, "You know, you'd be more fitting as the detention instructor. But as of now, Mr. Benson appointed you and the Heavy to be my assistants. Meanwhile, when we get to the point where exams come to play..."

Hana finished her paperwork, and wanted to put something on her desk. It looked like a familiar looking flower, like it has a white face and yellow petals, that had been sitting on a plant pot for a long time. Surprisingly the flower hadn't been wilted away.

"He'll be looking detecting anybody who attempt to cheat the exams. I don't remember who suggested me to appoint this, but..."

"Why tiny flower? It does not do much," Heavy didn't buy it, "It's just there to be pretty."

-= Hangout Academy - Haeru's Classroom =-

Haeru would like to take a look through the window, and saw that a few group of children were entering the academy. She then checked the clock on the wall. Seemed like most students got here on time, but a few may be late. It pains her to do that, but she may have to give them tardy slips. Possibly a warning or two.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:56 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hangout Town =-

"Zaritoni...?" Rain responded. "...OH! P-Pardon me. Name just sounded familiar. Ah, looks like we're here!"

They were almost at the front doors of the academy.

"So...it looks like I have Ms. Sowana first. And you?"

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Did the flower just snicker at Heavy's comment? ...Nah, couldn't be.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:03 pm 

Hiding in space

"Just here to be pretty, sure." The flower suddenly spoke.

A face formed on the flower, a pleasant one.

"That's me! Flowey! Flowey the Flower! Here to brighten up everyone's day and spread the LOVE!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 pm 

-= Hangout Town =-

"Same here," Kiana checked her schedule, "I think. I think she's a math teacher. Maybe she will go easy on us with simple math questions? Because I'm not good at math..."

Kiana sighed as she opened the doors. She followed through the hallway and checked the room numbers. She found Hana's classroom with the words "Basic Algebra," much to Kiana's dismay.

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"LOVE?" Heavy widened his eyes, and gave the talking flower a smile."Oh. Yes. Love. It is nice emotion. We should spread it together and get along."

"Uh-- no. That's not what he--" Hana tried to explain what the acronym of LOVE is, but Heavy was too fixated as he picked up the potted Flowey, "Hey, put him down!"

Kiana entered the classroom, and looked for a good place to sit. But the Heavy intervened and greeted Kiana with Flowey. Kiana, well, didn't know how to respond to the smiling flower.

"Welcome to class! Here is happy flower to make you smile. MAKE SMILE." Heavy demanded, trying to be nice.

Kiana attempted to smile genuinely, but she couldn't make it too far so she gave it a nervous grin. She felt awkward talking to a smiling flower and just sat on her desk.

-= Haeru's Classroom =-

Haeru had finished setting things up for class as one student came in. Turned out to be a flunked up student who was described as a tall armless thing with a red shirt with a white star on it. They call him--

"The Homestar Runner! Still kickin' back and takin' quizzes!" Homestar spoke, "You really like me here, don't you? Then allow me to entertain you with my dance of dance!"

"No. You're here because you flunked the final exam countless times." Haeru sighed as she facepalmed.

"Or... do I?" Homestar leaned towards Haeru.

"Please don't get too close," Haeru wasn't amused, "Please take your seat. Class won't begin until everyone is here."

-= Carmina's Classroom =-

Another one of the students was also late. This particular kid was described as the one with blonde hair with light blue eyes, but has a tannish skintone. He also wore a sleeveless shirt with a tiger pattern, blue short pants, and black sneakers.

"A-Am I late?" The kid asked while stammering nervously, "It's uhh.. my first time at school. My name is Tommy Kenker, and--"

Last edited by Karasz on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:47 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain also entered. He was a tad unconfident when he saw that this was an algebra class, but kept a smiling facade up. This...kind of wavered when he saw Heavy, Soldier, and...Flowey.

"(...It's one of those classes, isn't it,)" he thought to himself. "(Ohhh, what'd I get myself into?!)"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 pm 

Hiding in space

Flowey wiggled his petals as he was set back down on the desk.

"GREAT! Now let's all HAPPILY PLAY and CHEERFULLY LEARN."

Did his eye just twitch? Flowey just bounced around in the pot for a bit, waiting for most everyone to sit down before saying.

"Hey, don't you have a new transfer student to introduce to the class?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:38 pm 

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Yes," Hana replied, "The student should arrive at any moment."

Kiana looked at Flowey and would like to ask him about his strange behavior. Maybe he wasn't always the happy-go-lucky flower he used to be. In fact, was those his friendliness pellets? The Heavy picked up a pellet and--

"OW!!" The Heavy inflicted with a papercut like wound. He sucked his finger in pain, "How could have happen?"

"Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about this either," Kiana spoke to Flowey, but with a smile, "But at least the first day of school had been going along smoothly."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:12 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain sat down as well...still wary of Flowey.

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

"Yo! I-I'm here!"

One of Rosa's students, an armless yellow reptile-like monster named Kid, sprinted in in a hurry...but tripped. Rosa reacted by sending a spell their way, catching them from falling with the word "CATCH".

"Ehehe...Thanks, teacher," Kid said, getting to their feet.

"Pace yourself, now," Rosa said. "This is only the first day."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:23 pm 

Hiding in space

A girl entered Hana's classroom. The Foreign Exchange transfer student.

For a teenager, she was short. She had pale red skin and sharp purple eyes. She had a purple mark under her left eye, and wore a familiar white jacket with a black, spiraling pattern. Under that pleather jacket, she wore, of all things, a red martial arts gi and pants, with a brilliant white sash. Anyone who got close to her would realize she smelt faintly of honey.

She looked extremely tired and slightly confused, as she looked at the flower on Ms. Sowana's desk. She narrowed her eyes at it.

"...what?" Flowey asked.

She looked away and pulled her arms together tight.

"H-hello. I'm...Chiang Akatsuki." She introduced herself.

She began to write her name on the board.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:53 pm 

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Ah, yes... Welcome to the class, Chia--" Hana paused and noticed the jacket she's wearing. She shook her head and concentrated the matter, "I apologize. I couldn't help but notice something about you. No no, it's not the dress code violation, I would say your jacket looked spiffy. That's all." Hana then turned to Kiana, hoping she would do the same. "Kiana Zaritoni? Could you introduce yourself to the class, please?"

Kiana walked up to the chalkboard and write her name on there. She then turned to her classmates with a smile, hoping they would accept her as part of the group.

"Zaritoni?" Heavy scratched his chin, "I heard that name before... Oh! I remember now! Best swordsman in history."

Apparently Kiana wasn't aware of her father's past. She wondered where did they get that information from. Maybe it could be a myth or it could be something else. But even so, she shrugged it off, thinking it might be a made up story.

-= Haeru's Classroom =-

Another student came in, who was apparently joining the class to make up for lost time. This teenager seemed to have a red bow on her head, and was generally quiet. Setsuna Kiyoura was may be the second or third person to participate. Compared to most teenagers, she was quite shorter than the others.

"Please, have a seat," Haeru spoke, "There's plenty to pick one.... but don't pick the ones next to Homestar."

"I noticed," Setsuna saw Homestar playing with his propeller hat, "How long has he been here for?"

"Since he continued to flunk exams without realizing he's a failure, I.... well...," Haeru scratched her head in thought, "I think I lost count. But regardless of his grade, he seems nonchalant about it."

"Fair enough," Setsuna then sat on her desk, "I'm coming here to make up for some lost time. It has been a long life for me. By the way, look how well you have grown. It makes me kinda jealous to see you like this."

"Eh-- thanks...~!" Haeru snickered, "Anyway, before we can start class, feel free to ask me anything you like."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hana's Classroom =-

Rain was also intrigued by Chiang's peculiar jacket. His parents have told stories about a mysterious heroine clad in such a jacket.

"(Huh...probably just coincidence,)" he thought. "(Those eyes, though...)"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:23 pm 

Hiding in space

"Th-hank you..."

She said in response to Hana.

"My...my mom gave it to me." She explained. "Is...is that a problem?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:32 pm 

-= Hana's Classroom =-

"Oh no, nothing's wrong~!" Hana giggled, "It looked great on you. It's just that it reminded me of somebody I know years ago. I mean, I couldn't explain it..." Hana turned her attention to Rain. "And how about you? Would you please introduce yourself to the class?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next