All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 pm 

Hiding in space

Blog: View Blog (0)

"And now they're letting a drunkard teach science with dangerous equipment. Fantastic!"

Kyle grumbled. She'd have to come up with a plan...

----

Chiynag just hid behind Rain still.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:10 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

"First off, we're gonna introduce you kids to the best thing that beats religion to the puh-*BELCH*-uunch."

Rick gave a lecture about the introduction of science, explaining the fundamentals about why it was important and why experimentation benefits future scientists. Kiana could not help but smile at this kind of this kind of subject. Maybe it could be a good thing for her for her profession. She continued to listen carefully as Rick rambled on, even though he made dirty jokes and often referenced his son-in-law Jerry Smith.

-= Hallway =-

"What's up with her?" Tommy asked about Chiynag, "Is she okay?"

-= Meeting Room =-

"Let's discuss more on our new recruits," Benson then turned his attention to Brooklyn Guy, "So, who did you hire for science class?"

"Oh, me? Just hired an old guy," Brooklyn Guy shrugged, "Well, he seemed smart so..."

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to stop you right there," Benson halted, "Does that guy even have a name?"

"I think his name's Rick Sanchez." Brooklyn Guy replied, as the others looked at him in shock, "...What, why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 am 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

-= Hallway =-

"(?) Oh. She...might not be used to...others?" Rain replied.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:21 pm 

Hiding in space

Realizing that hiding away wasn't going to do her any good, she stepped out from behind Rain and waved.

"H-hi...I'm...Ch-hiyang."

She said, stepping out from behind Rain and looking at the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:07 pm 

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

Kiana continued to write some notes after Rick's lecture. For her, this was not a bad thing. It actually felt normal for once. No homicidal flowers at all. However, Rick showed the class of a small life form in a glass container. Kiana looked at it with curiosity.

"SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!!" The alien shrieked, spooking Kiana a little bit, "SCRRREEEEE!!!!"

"What is that?!" Kiana hid under the desk.

"Relax, it's only a Xargonian Parasite. It only scares humans for its am-*BELCH*uuusement." Rick defended the parasite, "It only eats fruits and vegetables. It- It's just uncommon for parasites seeing that they only suck blood from their victims."

"That.. seems... okay." Kiana approached and - Rick swatted Kiana from tapping the glass, "Ow! Hey!"

"Hey, don't touch that! If this thing breaks then it'll scurry around the school looking for a place to lay its eggs."

"Then put it away!" Kiana yelled.

"Fine, but you're the one who scared the parasite." Rick put the thing back in the inventory, "Anyway, get back to work on your first exercise! 'Cuz the next class will be something epic!"

-= Hallway =-

"What makes you say that?" Tommy asked Rain, "She doesn't look too bad. Maybe... she looked different than us? I don't care what she looks like, I just like meeting new friends."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hallway =-

Rain found that comment odd. Because she looks different than "us"? Tommy couldn't have been talking about Rain in that word. Rain isn't a human like Tommy is.

"Er...sure. Because she looks different than...you all."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:11 pm 

Hiding in space

Then again, Rain did look a good deal more human then Chiyang, who looked...demonic, putting it bluntly.

It was a little awkward to be talked about like that.

"This...is the first time...mom's really let me...meet people? Who...weren't home..."

She tried to explain.

"People can be scary."

----

Kyle appeared in the meeting room once again.

"Someone wanna explain why a drunk man is teaching science?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"Wanna explain why you keep coming to this damn school?!" Brooklyn Guy explained, "You don't even work here! You just barge in here and whine, whine w--"

"OKAY! I CONFURSS!!!" Coach Z kneeled down and bowed in shame, "I hoired Roick!!! He looked like an appropriate scientist! He look like Albert Einstein!"

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

"Something epic?" Kiana perked up when hearing it.

The students in the science lab looked interested and excited. They got bored of some everyday science teacher teaching them some old boring subjects. They wanted some real action from all this. Rick looked at the students with his happy grin on his face, knowing he turned this scenario into something tolerable.

-= Hallway =-

"Yeah, now that you mention it, some of us looked different from each other." Tommy looked around, having his mind blown from all this, "Different colors, different looks, different everything..... Wow...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Hallway =-

"...Oh! Here's Ms. Voiebrume's room!" Rain said. "Well, it was nice seeing you two. Catch you later!" And so he went in.

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

"Anyway, nothing else should go wrong today," Parthis said.

"Hopefully so," Rosa said with concern.

"Welp, I better go back to the course. See ya!"

And with that, Parthis left in a flash. Shortly after, the second-period students arrived, Rain included.

"...Ah! Hello, everyone," Rosa said, quickly getting her composure together.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm 

Hiding in space

"Because my daughter GOES to this school, you idiot."

Kyle said, slamming her hands on the side of the table by Brooklyn Guy.

"This is how she's going to make new friends, and if instead she's running into drunkards, murderers and NIMRODS then I'll more then happily transfer her out and to somewhere less idiotic."

She cracked her knuckles and turned her attention to Coach Z.

"Did yah? Not surprised, you are an idiot." She nodded. "But I expected better from Benson."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:27 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"Don't hurt me!" Coach Z begged.

Suddenly, somebody cleared their throat when entering the room. She had a stern look on their face. Appearance-wise, she looked like a woman in her mid-70's, having grey hair and a mole on her face. She wore a pair of glasses, red dress clothes and black high-heels. Apparently she was a superintendent for the Hangout Academy, and she was not proud of what was going on in the meeting room. She tapped her heel impatiently while folding her arms in disappointment.

"Mr. Dunwoody," She spoke coldly, "Having a little issue with your problems?"

"Superintendent Iowa Kimberly!!" Benson gasped and gulped nervously, "What are you doing here? Look, this is not a good time."

"I can see that, Mr. Dunwoody. The parents in Hangout complained about the occurrences regarding the childrens' safety. And seeing that one of the parents such as herself is present, I believe she makes a serious point. Your negligence almost cost them their lives or their reputation. How disappointing. I expected better from all of you."

"All of us?! But we worked so hard man!" Rigby complained, "What do you know about us?!"

"I have my ways. But this isn't about me. This is about your performance in keeping the school safe and well educated. Recently in her case, there was a flower monster attacking a lone child in the courtyard. One of them at least admitted their mistakes unlike all of you." Superintendent Kimberly approached the window and looked at the courtyard, "And now this." She spotted poor Blue tried to lift up his drunken friend Red out of the school, "You let a drunkard into the school campus."

"But I hoired a drunken scientist!!" Coach Z raised his arm.

"That adds to the evidence of your negligence," Kimberly sighed in disappointment, "I'm afraid you left me no choice. From now on, there's gonna be some major changes in the campus... Starting with.... replacements."

"WHAT?! You can't--!" Benson complained.

"I can actually agree to that," Calvin stepped up, "This academy is heavily flawed by most of the members of the faculty. So she makes a good point about it. Changes have to be made."

"But that would cost us our jobs!" Rigby complained, "You guys aren't serious, are you?"

-= Rick's Science Lab =-

"Cluh-*BELCH*--asss dismissed." Rick released the children to the hallway except, "Hey, Kiana. Word with you."

"Um... what's the matter?" Kiana approached Rick, wondering what could Rick want with her, "I... didn't do anything wrong, did I?"

"Is your name really "Zaritoni?" Because one, it sounds Italian. And two, are you Kuh-*BELCH*-ratz's child? Because if you are his kid, let me tell you, I wouldn't be surprised if you're indifferent than him.

"What do you mean?" Kiana seemed confused, "Are you just checking on me?"

"Yeeu-*BELCH*uuuhp," Rick drank his flask, "But if you really are curious, maybe you will find out more about it later. Because, wuh-oh, spoilers. Not gonna tell ya."

"Aww..." Kiana sighed and left the classroom, "Well, alright... I don't know why he brought that up, but... he's not a stalker, right?"

-= Hallway =-

"So what's next on your schedule?" Tommy asked Chiyang, checking on her's, "Oh! I think we both have the same class together!"

Last edited by Karasz on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

With second-period class present, Rosa began her opening lecture for them. Rain did feel a little safer in this classroom, mostly because Rosa was a familiar face.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:29 pm 

Hiding in space

"Finally, someone who speaks my language!" Kyle said smirking. "I'll stay by and make sure nothing else stupid happens."

----

Chiyang nodded.

"U-um,...yeah, but...I'm going to be a bit late...I um...have...to go see...the school consulor..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:57 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"Hmm...." Kimberly turned her attention towards Kyle, "You are full of suggestions. Let's start with you first. What can you do to improve Hangout Academy?"

-= Hallway =-

"Alright!" Tommy waved goodbye, "Catch ya on the flipside!"

-= Cafeteria =-

Kiana entered the cafeteria since this was now her lunch hour. She was still not happy about her first day of school, but at least she was safe. She continued to wonder who Kyle was back then, but her mind got cut off when she was at the line.

"Ugh, can't believe I have to make food for the brats. Well, at least the pay is decent." The disgruntled chef, simply named Peepee, was preparing food for the children. But the food here looked bland and not right. "Alright kids, come and get your food. We're having sandwiches and Diet Pepsi. You'll thank the health department for that."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Cafeteria =-

I guess it's lunch hour now? That's usually after fourth period, right?

Well then, Rain arrives at the cafeteria, carrying his own lunch on him - a sandwich, a tangerine, celery, peanut butter, and a can of iced mocha.

"Now just need a place to sit..." Rain muttered to himself, looking around.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:42 pm 

Hiding in space

As Rain entered the cafeteria, he saw the three girls he had passed in the hall earlier. One of them was a blond haired, blue eyed girl. One was a dark skinned, puffy haired short girl, and the third was a red haired freckle faced girl. They were snickering to each other and went silent as soon as Rain entered.

Chiyang meanwhile had just arrived here and began eating her lunch, which looked to be cooked meat of some form with blue colors instead of red. She seemed desperate to ignore everything else at the moment.

----

"Get a new science teacher. I'm sure I can find one..."

She scratched her chin.

"Dr. K might be good, now that she's left AXIS...but there's also that horse."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:04 pm 

-= Cafeteria =-

Kiana also got her food, and was now heading for the bench with the other kids. She turned her head towards the other children with a friendly smile on her face. "Oh, hey guys," Kiana spoke, attempting to befriend her classmates, "May sit with you all?"

Meanwhile, Rick left the science lab and brought his own lunch with him. Apparently his lunch was foreign, even some people would be tempted to ask him. But why was he frowning unlike before?

-= Meeting Room =-

"The most important thing we need to replace is the principal," Kimberly smirked while Benson gasped in fear, "After all, he will be demoted to a regular teacher, or lower."

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I WORKED HARD ON THIS FACILITY, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT DO THIS!!!" Benson screamed.

"And you have no right to leave children out of the open," The superintendent huffed, "Do you realize that these students are more likely to encounter a child molester or worse? We could even be sued by the parents for our unprofessionalism."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Cafeteria =-

Rain would admit, looking to those three girls made him a little uncomfortable. In any case, he went to where Kiana was seated.

"There's space here, right?" he asked the fellow students there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm 

Hiding in space

Chiyang gave a nod.

"H-hello..."

She said, still focusing on her food and eating it.

"H-how are you?"

The three girls at the nearby table gave a sudden chuckle, before the red head immediately shushed them.

----

"And you failed. All your trying and there are still problems."

She said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:32 pm 

-= Meeting Room =-

"If the faculty does not agree with my suggestion, then this will persuade them," The superintendent faced the door in which Officer Goodman, a police officer, entered the room, "Officer. Arrest them for mistreatment of students."

"Alright, a few of you are comin' with me m'kay," The officer took Benson, Coach Z, and... "Wait a minute! Where's the red stick figure and a mad scientist? These two are not supposed to be here anymore."

"Dude, don't you think you guys are extreme about this?!" Mordecai stepped up, "Who's going to take charge of this whole operation?"

"From now on, I'm leaving you in charge of the school until a replacement comes in-- Hey--! Not so rough!" Benson was dragged away by Officer Goodman, "SERIOUSLY, YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER!"

"I desorve it..." Coach Z moaned in misery, "Why did I pick the cookie scientist?"

"Me?! But--" Mordecai stammered, but sighed anyway because he might as well take charge until a replacement came in, "Alright... Fine..."

"What? I deserve the better title than that!" Rigby complained, "I could've made a school more epic if I want--"

"I expect you to do a decent job than your former employer," Kimberly spoke with a stern look on her face, "Just make sure you don't do the same mistake as he does."

"Y-Yes ma'am..." Mordecai sighed, "Oh man, I'm toast..."

"Anyway, Ms. White, I take it that Dr. K is a professional, is she not?" The superintendent asked, "Call her up. Tell her she will get the job. We need a better scientist than.... whoever they hired."

-= Cafeteria =-

Kiana noticed that Rick was not smiling, but he felt like he was down on the dumps recently. But she should not worry about it as she thought he would be fine later on. She then had a little chit chat with the other students such as Chiyang and Rain. Rick seemed to carry an odd looking locket around him around his neck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next