All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Henk walked to the ledge as soon as Meri pointed at the sea, puts down his pants and takes a dump.

"Eens kijken of ik een haai kan raken." He then said.

"Ik doe ook mee!" Ted said and does the same as Henk.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:32 pm 

Hiding in space

* thanks bro, you really enlightened everyone here.

Sans said, appears by his brother's side with a trumpet.

Nami couldn't help but snort in laughter.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:07 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= The Noble Stray =-

The glowing background died out, but Karasz and Toniyo also joined the laughter. As for Papyrus, he's really peeved over a pun and a trombone.

"SANS!!!" Papyrus threw a hissy fit as he stomped his foot repeatidly, "STOP PLAGUING MY MOMENT WITH INCIDENTAL PUNS!"

"Come on, dude," Karasz spoke to Papyrus, "You're smiling!"

"I AM AND I HATE IT."

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

"Grilled, if you please." Leilanie smirked.

"Make mine fried!" Kamora requested, "I love fried food!"

"Silverfish?" Rick scoffed about such fishy rubbish, "We tried fishing for fresh bass back in that island, and it was more delicious compared to these!"

-= Isla Dementia =-

Slitherius noticed that they wanted something in return. He'd be more than happy to offer something back for their efforts.... or was he? They were unaware of what his true intentions were.

"If you spread the curse around in any continent, I will reward you anything you desire," Slitherius spoke to the three pigs, "Just think of it as your own paycheck."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:12 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

"On it!" Nephros said, bringing the fish to the galley.

Soon enough, a shine of yellow light was seen on the horizon. As it came closer, it appears to be someone riding atop the light.

"Ah, finally!" Meri said, a modest smile forming on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:22 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk and Ted just finished doing their business. "haahh, weer een kilo lichter." Henk said.

"Ja, dat lucht op." Ted said.

"Can't wait for the fish, I'm starving!" Renji said.

-= Isla Dementia =-

"Wat!? Heb je geen vertaler voor ons ofzo? We verstaan er geen snars van wat je zegt!" Bag complained.

"Ja, eikel!" Big said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:03 am 

"Wait, the guy is here?!" Leilaine perked up and checked out with Kamora, "Who is it?! Who did you call?"

-= Isla Dementia =-

Slitherius facepalmed, thinking that he had to work with the three pigs that lacked English whatsoever. He would call in a translator to help him communicate between him and the pigs.

"I'm going to need The Terrible Two for this..." Slitherius muttered, "Damn it... It's like talking to the Three Stooges. Who the hell does that? Bah."

Slitherius attempted to summon The Terrible Two to come over. He relied on telepathy, sending brainwaves to longer distances.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 am 

Some weeb furry

The rider on the spark of light, Andy, soon came into view, hovering above the ship's deck and touching down softly.

"Okay, you all can relax! Andy Canis is on th - " Andy stopped himself when he saw... "Lei?? Well, imagine that! We were just talking bout you! But I never thought you'd catch a curse..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:16 am 

Leilanie was familiar with Andy, and gave him a smile from her. She was quite happy to see him.

"You'd think?!" Leilanie replied, "Hey, you guys don't have to worry about me. I can take of things myself!"

"Ooooh really?" Kamora leaned over to Leilanie with a snarky look in her face.

"Jeez, it's about time," Rick got up and approached, "Well, time to say goodbye to the curse of madness. Good fuh-*BELCH*-cking riddance."

"Thanks for coming over to remove the curse," Morty was greatful, but left pondering, "But how are you going to lift it?"

"He's an Egyptian God, he can handle it!" Kamora gave Andy a friendly elbow bop, "Eh? You wanna do that?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:18 am 

Some weeb furry

"Simple."

Andy shaped his Hand of Fate into a shotgun-like shape...

"Directly!"

...quickly aiming right at Morty.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Whah! His hand turned into a shotgun. That's pretty cool!" Renji said.

"So... that shotgun-like will remove our curse?" Touya nervously asked.

-= Isla Dementia =-

"Ey! Waarom ben je opeens zo stil?" Big kicked the necromancer in the shins.

"Ja eikel!" Bog insulted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:20 am 

"What- what?!!!" Morty stepped away from Andy, "H-H-How is that gonna work?!"

"First the dragon and now this?!" Rick immediately point his ray gun at Andy's head, "Shooting my grandson isn't gonna wuh-*BELCH*-ork, kid! If you pull the trigger, I swear I turn your brain to mashed potatoes. That goes the same with the Captain since she--"

"RICK! ENOUGH." Leilanie yelled, "Put the gun down. I've known Andy for a long time, so at least give him a chance to cure your grandson."

"Really? You're going through this?" Rick complained, "B-B-But what if it's---"

"Just let Andy cure him. Just trust him for once." Leilanie begged ,"Besides, that ray gun won't harm an Egyptian God."

"Fine. But if I see Morty's head explode, he's on my sh-*BURP*-itlist.."

-= Isla Dementia =-

"Insolence..." Slitherius cast a spell on the three pigs, infecting them with skin decay, "You dare lay your dirty hands on the necromancer?!"

"Sorry I'm late, gramps!"

Behind the angry necromancer was a rather small green floating baby with an enormous head and wore a purple suit. His veins were showing on his head, meaning that he may be intelligent, but act like a spoiled brat regardless.

"Ah, I was expectin-- Ow..." The necromancer was still in pain from a tackle, "Damn, worthless little---!"

"Oh gosh! I never seen you get bullied by these swines!" The Terrible Number-Two, or T.N.T. for short, started laughing at Slitherius. "Wow, that's even lamer than I thought!"

"Will you at least be helpful and translate what the hell they are saying?!" Slitherius snarled, "I don't want to do the same to you just like what I did with these pigs."

"Okay, okay, cool your purple scales," T.N.T. replied, "I'll help you understand what these fat good-for-nothings can say."

"And be careful when you touch them," Slitherius warned, "They carry a very dangerous curse... They are on a forbidden island known as Isla Dementia but this curse may be vital to our needs. And I have a plan to--"

"Hij herrezen je drie, omdat je de vloek van de waanzin te dragen. Schokkend, is het niet?" T.N.T. spoke to the pigs in Dutch, "Hoewel het een slechte zaak zou zijn, het had een aantal voordelen. Als u verspreid de vloek rond in elk continent, zal hij je alles wat je wenst te belonen. Denk maar aan het als uw eigen salaris."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:34 pm 

Some weeb furry

As Andy aimed at Morty, a shadowy orb emerged from the boy, connecting to something within him. Said orb was emitting whispers of madness.

"FIRE!!"

Andy fires a powerful spectral buckshot from his shotgun-like Hand of Fate. It did no damage whatsoever to anyone around, but it did fragment the orb representing the curse; the fragments were then engulfed in a light, dissipating. Morty's curse was broken...literally.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:32 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"That was it? Some stupid black orb?" Renji said. "That's a kind of disappointing."

"Seems like it." Touya said.

-= Isla Dementia =-

The pigs finally understood what the necromancer wants them to do. They put their heads together and started wispering.

They discussed about what they wanted to have and about that they wanted atleast a prepayment.

After a few minutes, Bag faced the Necromancer "We zullen die vloek verspreiden op een paar voorwaarden!" He said.

"Voorwaarde 1: Vliegen! We willen kunnen vliegen." Bag said. (They want to be able to fly)

"Voorwaarde 2: Onsterfelijkheid! We willen niet dood kunnen!" Bog added. (Immortality)

"Voorwaarde 3: Maak ons immuum tegen deze vloek en wil je ons niet meer laten rotten!" Big said. (immune against the curse and that they stop decaying)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:52 pm 

"H-Hey! That didn't hurt? Hah ha... hah.." Morty was relieved, "For a... moment there, I thought I was going to die. What a relief."

"Hoooooly ****!" Rick exclaimed, "You're free from the curse, Morty! It-It'-It-It's a miracle! I can't believe it!"

"See, that didn't hurt at all," Leilanie scoffed at Morty, then turned to Andy, "Alright, we're ready when you are!"

-= Isla Dementia =-

"In other words, Scales," T.N.T. spoke to Slitherius, "They wanted to be flying immortals. Hah! Those pigs think they can fly, eh?"

"They'll have to earn it then," Slitherius grinned, "Very well. I can arrange that upon their deal then."

Slitherius cast a powerful spell upon the pigs, turning them into immortal beings. They were immune to certain curses, and they were able to fly. T.N.T. could almost hear them squeal for joy.

"Now go, spread your disease upon wherever you desire. Make them suffer!" Slitherius commanded.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:14 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Now me!" Renji said.

-= Isla Dementia =-

"Okaay!!" The pigs understood the Necromancer and flew over the ocean towards Europe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Okay, okay. Line up, everyone..."

One by one, Andy exorcised the curse from each and every one of the hosts. Finally, it seems the curse is gone forever.

"Good! Y'all lucked out," Meri said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:20 pm 

"You just totally rickity-rickity-REKT'd the scene, baby!" Rick grabbed Andy and gave him a noogie, "You are my man, Andy! I'll buy you some drinks when we get home, Andy. I hope you Egyptian people like whiskey, but you're about to get drunk tonight!"

"Finally, we can go home!" Leilanie was happy and hugged Kamora, who hugged back, "For real this time!"

-= Isla Dementia =-

"I didn't have the heart to tell them what happens when they finish the job," Slitherius chuckled, "Those gullible pigs would do anything for immortality."

"I see what you're going at, Slitherius!" T.N.T. smirked, "And I know what's gonna happen next! Oh, I can barely handle my excitement! That curse they're carrying is gonna go up to 11! From a mere curse to a big plague! This is going to rock!"

"Quite. And it would take more than just an anubis' magic to cleanse the curse. The only thing they can do is watch the world suffer." Slitherus laughed evilly, "And victory will belong to Oblivion!"

Slitherius summoned a large crystal ball. It has a vision where it shows the three pigs making it to Holland. They observe their actions carefully.

-= Amsterdam, Holland =-

Everything seems peaceful in Amsterdam. It was a nice place to check if you were a tourist. A lot of tourist attractions could be seen anywhere in Amsterdam. It also had its own unique culture for people to learn more about. Such a nice place to check out...

Suddenly, the people of Holland noticed the three fat pigs flying in the skies. Some couldn't believe their eyes, while others were in a state of denial. It felt like a myth was actually real. Also, people felt strange... What could it be?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Now we can finally focus on your memory loss, Kaoru." Touya smiled

"Yeah, but first we party!" Kaoru laughed

Henk and Ted are glad they could get back to their hometown named 'Biggenveen'.

-= Amsterdam, Holland =-

The pigs arrive in Amsterdam and enters a random tailor shop.
(From now on, I'll let the pigs and the Dutch civilians speak English to each other, which makes it easier for you to understand.)

"Mortal, give us your coolest cape you have!" Big commanded

"And your money, acorn!" Bag added.

The clerk gave the pigs a wierd look "And what are you going to do about it if I don't?" He laughed as he saw they didn't had any weapons.

"Ah, screw this!" Bog sighed and sets the place on fire. "Hahahaha, That's what you get!"

Each took a cape, stole the money and flew away towards their hometown. But before that, they fley to Germany for some quality beer and Belgium for their chocolate.

-= Biggenveen, Holland =-

The pigs arrives in Biggenveen with their stolen capes.

The pigs seems to be drunk and crashed into someone's house. *hic*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:10 pm 

Some weeb furry

Everyone received a white trevally lunch.

"Right, then. Set a course for Biggenveen!" Meri commanded her helmsman. "Oh, before I forget..." She then tosses a strong rum to Rick.

So, the Dutchman was on course for Biggenveen.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:10 pm 

"What's Biggenveen like, Ted?" Morty asked him, "Was it like... a village or something?"

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out." Leilanie was up for something new, "Let's drop these guys off there."

-= Biggenveen, Holland =-

With the pigs spreading the madness plague, the poeple of Biggenveen were starting to feel from being upset to being aggressive. Whatever the case may be, their brains were affected by the curse.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next