All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Biggenveen =-

Kaia's mask (and face) disappeared as a large coyote of moonlight appeared by her side, blocking against the staff.

---

The green-haired boy was done drawing the glyph - this would cleanse the lake of the nuclear waste pollution.

"La guarigione inizia ora!" he said, striking the tip of his pole into the center of the glyph. The glyph charged with power, forming a similar glow around the edge of the lake. The pollution starts dissipating from the lake gradually.

---

"Hu - ?!?" The dragon boy almost fell backward, but his foot quickly shifted to stop his fall. "Um...okay."

He stood on the other side of the pigs with his Excalibur. He and Undyne weren't going to let these three escape.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:56 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Wat nu?" Bag asked "We kunnen nergens meer heen!"

"Blijven vliegen!" Bog said and still tries to flee towards the roof window with the other 2 pigs

---

"IK HEB GENOEG, IK HEB GENOEG!!" Arie yelled.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:16 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Biggenveen =-

"A wise choice," Orpheus concluded in front of Arie, "From now on, you will never pollute the majestic lake ever again. JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!"

----

Then Papyrus came along after Undyne with his long bone in his hand. He intercepted the pigs' path by landing on top of the roof they're heading for. He also felt determined to battle the three pigs.

HALT, PIGGIES!" Papyrus called them out, "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS SOMETHING TO SAY. FIRST, YOU THREE PIGS ARE CRAZY! AND SINCE YOU ARE MOST LIKELY COVERED IN HUMAN BLOOD, WHICH YOU HAVEN'T YET, YOU'RE ALREADY IN A DANGEROUS PATH! SECOND, YOU'RE CURRENTLY IN THE NO-FLY ZONE!"

Papyrus then twirled his long bone around while aiming to capture the pigs.

"AS THE LIKELY MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, IT IS MY DUTY TO SET THINGS RIGHT! CAPTURE YOU OR OTHERWISE, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED WITH A SIDE OF GARLIC BREAD. AND TO START OFF, PREPARE TO BE MIND BLOWN BY MY AWESOME SPECIAL ATTACK!"

With a raise of his bone, he waved around up high. Big, Bag, and Bog felt something strange. Their pink fleshy colored bodies changed to blue, and lost the ability to fly. Thus they plummet to the ground.

"YOU'RE BLUE NOW! THAT'S MY ATTACK!" Papyrus taunted, NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

---

Slitherius noticed the armored woman's attempt to trap Slitherius and immediately teleported via purple smoke. He vanished into thin air, but where would he be next?

"Where did that coward go??" Leilanie asked Andy, "He can't hide from us forever!"

-= The Noble Stray =-

"No good..." Toniyo gave up trying to call, "Even Haruna's services are not available. Guess we'll have to stay in the sidelines for n--"

"Wait!" Karasz saw somebody on TV, and he was surprised, "Is that.... Leilanie?!"

"Justice has come, m'kay," Goodman reported on TV, "A group of people including a fish woman, a skeleton, a purple haired ninja, an anubis, and many others had to clean up the damage! Now witnesses reported that the source of the swine flu came from a dragon necromancer, and he is somewhat connected to the three pigs, m'kay."

Karasz clenched his fist upon hearing that Slitherius, gritting his teeth in anger. But he was unaware that Sans was watching either him or on TV, possibly more concerned about Papyrus' safety.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:43 pm 

Hiding in space

*hey if you guys wanna get to the fight i knoow a shortcut.

Sans said, appearing behind Karasz.

-------

Seemingly content that the mission was complete, the armored figure landed on the ground, and cracked her knuckles. It looked around, and finally gave a shrug.

"Situation contained."

--------

"THAT'S HOW YAH DO IT PAPYRUS!"

She cheered.

"Now you piggies come quietly! OR ELSE!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

The green-haired boy's glyph was picking up in cleansing power. The lake is getting purer and purer by the second.

---

Andy called up his Guiding Arrow, which kept a lock on Slitherius's position.

"There he is!" he said, aiming a Hand of Fate cannon.

"Perfect~" Kaia said, spreading quick-freezing water all over the ground in front of her.

---

The dragon kept his Excalibur aimed at the pigs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:57 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Au!"

"Wat heb je gedaan, eikel? We zijn nu helemaal blauw geworden." Big complained.

"En waarom kunnen we niet meer vliegen??" Bag questioned.

"Maak ons weer normaal!" Bog demanded

---

"OKE, OKE!" Arie plead for mercy and agreed what he said, although he had no idea what they demanded.

"De stoere Arie op zijn knieën." Henk laughed "Had ik mijn camera maar bij me. Hahahah!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm 

-= The Noble Stray =-

"Really? Lead the way, Sans!" Karasz got a bit excited, "We want in for the action."

Karasz and Toniyo decided to follow Sans that he would lead them to a shortcut.

-= Biggenveen =-

Papyrus readied his bone in case if the pigs decide to escape.

---

"It's time to banish you to prison. Perhaps you will think about what you have done, mere vandal, "Dr. Orpehus banished Arie to the Amsterdam Prison, "AWAAAAAAAAYY!!!"

---

Slitherius was found, and he had to decloak himself immediately. He acted fast and summoned a black barrier, blocking off most attacks. But as he finished blocking, he did not prepare for the last incoming attack. Leilanie kicked him in the face from above, sliding him into the ground.

"Blech--!" Slitherius coughed as he tried to get up, "Insolence little.... I refuse to be beaten by the likes of you..."

He noticed that a couple of Meeseeks were carrying the insane people as they rallying them up for that one spot. He glared at them, but he had an idea. Still under the curse, he could control the insane people to fight for him.

"Maybe it's time to call for some reinforcements." Slitherius raised his staff, commanding the insane people around him to attack, "My slaves.... go, and kill them all!"

The insane people were released from the bindings of Meeseeks and charged towards Leilanie and the gang. The Meeseeks panicked as they failed to fulfill Rick's tasks.

"IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THAT!!!!!" Screamed one Meeseeks, "WE JUST WANNA FINISH IT AND GO AWAY!!!"

They seemed to lose their minds over the fact that they can't stay alive for too long, or else their sanity will deplete dramatically.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:23 pm 

Hiding in space

"Andy, if you don't mind, take care of the zombies."

Said the mysterious armored person. Orange power began to channel through her suit now, and she swung her arms, causing the pavement to be lifted from the ground itself and melt into black glass. She then launched these shards at Slitherius.

----

*this way.

Sans lead them out of the store and threw a darkened alleyway. The next thing they knew, they were in Biggenven.

----

"WOULD SOMEONE GET THSE PIGS TO SPEAK ENGLISH!?" Undyne screamed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:36 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

About now, the lake is cleared up. Now the green-haired boy's attention to turned to the insane people set loose.

"Ay mi...Alright, another task to busy myself with."

With that, he took off to the scene of the incident. His pole manifested magic constructs of pink thorned vines.

"Uh, r-right," Andy replied to the armored one.

"You think you can defeat us with just anybody, necromancer?" Kaia snarked. She then created a Focus Lock, a mental orb that "captures" the insane people's attention, preventing them from looking away from it.

---

"Doesn't sound like they'll listen," the dragon sighed. "...Alright. Let's get you cleaned up!"

With a pulse from Excalibur, the pigs' curse is manifested into vulnerable orbs.

"Now! Destroy those orbs!"

The dragon unleashed a rushing upper-slash on Big's curse orb.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:50 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Wah? Wat geb..." Big falls unconscious.

"Hey Eikel! Wat heb je met Big gedaan?" Bag yelled

"Wakker worden speklap, het is geen tijd om te slapen!" Bog slaps Big in attempt to wake him up.

---

Ome Henk, Ted, Kaoru, Touya and Renji jumps on their hoverbikes and heads toward Leilanie.

-= Amsterdam prison =-

"LAAT ME ERUIT, STELLETJE HALVE ZOLEN!!" Arie screamed as loud as he could.

"Kop dicht, nieuweling!" A prisoner yelled back.

Unknowingly, the curse that Arie made mad, is being spread through the prison. The prisoners and wardens are getting infected.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:04 pm 

-= Biggenveen =-

"Impossible! No!!!" Slitherius' eyes went wide, "My plan can't end this way. Not even my army of dementia can finish you all off...! Baghh!! This can't get any worse than this..."

Slitherius was about to escape the scene, but just as we was about to be away from the heroes, he stopped and encountered Karasz, Toniyo, and Sans. Then he backed away from the three.

"End of the line, pal." Karasz smirked at Slitherius.

"We may have missed the party," Toniyo said to Slitherius, "But the least we can deliver the climax."

---

"Heeeey, Doc!" Rick greeted Dr. Orpheus, "Glad you took care of that idiot."

"It was all in the day's work of a nercomancer," He replied, "Now if you excuse me, I must--"

"Did remove the curse from that guy yet?" Morty asked.

"BY THE DEVIL'S TONGUE!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET?!!!"

The doctor immediately teleported away to the Amsterdam Prison, where he used all of his magic to cleanse the curse in there. All the prisoners, including Arie, were purified... Finally.

---

"I ALSO HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE PIGS," Papyrus scratched his boney skull in thought, "ONE OF THESE DAYS, WE NEED TO ASK DR. ALPHYS TO BUILD US A TRANSLATOR. MAYBE WE CAN UNDERSTAND THEIR PIG LATIN LANGUAGE."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:18 pm 

Hiding in space

"NGGAAAAAH!!!"

Undyne took her spear and smashed open the physical orbs of Bag and Bog's curse, freeing them as well.

--------

*yah dun goofed slitherius. turn yourself in, make your life easier.

Sans said with a shrug. He tossed a bone form nowhere up into the air and caught it.

The armored person took a step towards Slitherius, and drew her sword again. This time, the purple starry tassel was visible on it, and its shape was out long enough to reveal it was a brilliant rapier.

"The area has been purified. Good job everyone."

A hiss of air released itself from the helmet of the suit of armor, a billowing cloud of smoke coming from it as well. She slowly brought the helmet to her side, and as the smoke cleared, a face was revealed.

A blonde haired girl was inside the armor, with gentle blue eyes. Purple geometric lines of energy ran from her eyes around her face and down her neck. A scar stretched across her forehead, with a second crossing one above her left eye.

Kyle White.

"Give it up, Slitherius."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:38 pm 

Some weeb furry

The green-haired boy lashed the pink vines from his pole at the cursed people, phasing through them and destroying the curse.

"Presto! The curse no longer has quarters here."

Andy paused for a second when Kyle revealed herself, but soon smiled from seeing this. He then turned his attention back to Slitherius.

"Well, what's it gonna be? We're still gonna track down the rest of the curse and break it juuuuust as easily," he said.

---

Now that the pigs no longer carry the curse, the dragon dismissed his metal from the walls, assimilating it back into Excalibur.

"That's that," he said. "But...they might've gotten to other places first. We're gonna have to check those out."

With that, he headed out of the bank.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:45 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

Both Bag and Bog fall unconscious aswel.

---

Ome Henk, Ted, Kaoru, Touya and Renji arrives where Leilanie is.

"Hey, what did we miss?" Kaoru asked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:51 pm 

-= Biggenveen =-

"You're just in time to witness the humiliation of the necromancer." Leilanie grinned.

"I RESENT THAT!!!" Dr. Orpehus screamed from far away.

"Kyle?!" Toniyo was shellshocked when he saw her, "How-- wha--?? I thought---"

Rick also arrived with the Meeseeks Box with Morty following in. With Slitherius completely surrounded, and knowing that his curse will be gone in a matter of seconds, he had no choice but to flee.

"I can't believe I lost... My plague of the curse was going along like a charm... and yet it failed." Slitherius raised his staff, about to make a dramatic exit, "But this isn't over. Soon the world will fall into darkness, and there is nothing you can do about it."

Slitherius emitted blacksmoke beneath him as he disappeared without a trace. They haven't seen the last of Slitherius the Necromancer.

----

"AND THESE LITTLE PIGS GO WEE, WEE, WEE ALL THE WAY TO JAIL," Papyrus chuckled, "LET'S HOPE THE PIGGIES WILL LEARN THEIR LESSON AFTER THIS. WOWIE! I FELT LIKE I'M A SUPERSKELETON!"

Last edited by Karasz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:27 pm 

Hiding in space

"You thought what?"

She asked with a smile.

"I was dead? No, I've just been really busy. I'll talk about it later though."

She sheathed her sword instead of using it, and a brilliant white glow burned through it.

~~~~

"Great job, cadet! NOW LET'S GO FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO ARREST!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hey, hold up - !"

Andy attempted to wrangle Slitherius with his Hand of Fate, but could only grab the wizard's left hand...and accidentally break it off just as he teleported away.

"...Shoot."

"{sigh} He'll probably generate a new hand, anyway," Kaia said, freezing the severed hand in a block of ice. "But perhaps we can make use of this one."

The dragon and the green-haired boy regrouped with the others.

"Andy! Kaia!" the dragon said. "We got the carriers."

"Really? Awesome job, Parthis!" Andy cheered to the young dragon, Parthis. "And you, Quennel?"

"The citizens have been cleansed of the curse," the green-haired one, Quennel, said. "I'd say we've got things in the bag here! But what of...?"

"Oh. Um..." Andy checked his Guiding Arrow. It pointed in the directions of Amsterdam, Belgium, and Germany. "Yup. We've got a week's work ahead of us."

"Then we should hurry and intercept the cursed before it gets a chance to spread any further," Kaia said, heading toward Amsterdam.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:31 am 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

The pigs are still unconscious.

---

"Is there anything we could help with?" Kaoru asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:56 am 

-= Biggenveen =-

"We will take care of Germany," Karasz said, "I might be afraid that these people are gonna become the next Hi--"

Leilanie elbowed Karasz in the gut, telling him to not offend the German people with a certain dictator. Toniyo was confused on what he was trying to say, but Rick understood what Karasz was talking about, but he may be wrong.

"Okay... nevermind.... Ow." Karasz felt the pain in his gut, "That hurts..."

"Yeah, nobody wants another Huh-*BELCH*-tler, we get it." Rick commented, "Doe-- does anyone else know any witch doctors, gypsies, or magical girls who can get rid of the curse??"

"Well there's Raven. She knows about curses." Toniyo was about to call her with his cellphone, "But I don't know if she can get here."

"My schedule seemed to be open for such a task," Dr. Orpheus spoke, "But the mad scientist is right. We must gather more who can remove the CURSE OF MADNE--"

"Really, must you act like a dramatic show-off? It'-it'-it's getting ridiculous." Rick huffed at Orpheus, thne turned to Kaoru, "And you, do you know anyone who can remove curses?"[/i]

---

Papyrus tied up the pigs and picked them up. He was going to take these pigs to prison, but it will take more than just bones to deliever a bagful of bacon.

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

Kamora looked over the other countries with the binoculars. He noticed that the curse already spread to the three countries: Amsterdam, Belgium, and Germany. But that got her thinking: She wanted to plan a vacation to any one of them if not cursed at all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:15 pm 

Hiding in space

"Raven Arreat? Yeah, she can get here. And if she can't, I can get her here."

Kyle assured.

"Give her a call."

She cracked her knuckles then and gave a nod, before holding her hand out. A swirling purple portal of stars formed in front of her and she smiled.

"I'm counting on you guys to clear the rest of this. The governments of the countries already know to keep their boarders shut at this point, so we shouldn't see it spreading elsewhere without Slitherius intervening. But, I'll see you guys later."

-----

Undyne helped of course, but was clearly a bit peeved she had to clean up the mess. She'd rather be beating up more of the cursed people

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next