All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:09 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Um, Kyle?"

Andy took a step toward Kyle, but paused there. He had so much to say to her, but couldn't find the time to condense all of it. So, all he could say was...

"...G-Good luck on your end."

"Fear not, amicos," Quennel told the others. "We'll have the rest cleared up within the week! Perhaps then we can all relax."

"Yeah, I've still got soccer tutoring at the orphanage to catch up on..." Parthis said. "So let's hurry already!"

"'Til next our paths cross!" Andy said. He hopped onto his board, riding a rail of lightning to Amsterdam. Quennel took huge flying leaps that way, and Parthis sped off with them.

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

Meri and Nephros could confirm that the situation is now handled.

"Yup, I'd say this'll put a close to the curse of Isla Dementia," Nephros assured.

"Perhaps," Meri said, "but we should head back there and sink that spit o' land just to be sure. First, though... {to Kamora} I feel generous now. You lot still need a ride back home?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:34 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

The pigs woke up but continued to fake as if they're still unconscious.

---

"No... I still don't have my memories back, sorry." Kaoru apologizes

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:19 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Biggenveen =-

"It was great seeing you again, Kyle," Toniyo smiled, "Well, hope our paths will cross someday... See you around."

"What's up with her?" Karasz asked Leilanie about Kaoru, "Why'd she brought that up?"

"It has been a long story, and I don't think our effort has anything to do with her own problem. Y'see, she uh--"

"The worst case of amnesia, you say? Then allow me to bring back her memories for she does not know of her past." Dr. Orpheus placed his hand on Kaoru's forehead, "Close your eyes and think about your past. PUT THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER AND DISCOVER YOU ORIGIN! UNLOCK!!!!!"

"Yeah- hate to break it to you," Rick interrupted, "But how is magic gonna solve anythi--"

"Yes... I can see her past... It is regaining in her mind! Wait-- something's wrong... Could it be...?! You're..." Dr. Orpheus was then shell shocked by what he discovered, "I see... Just as I thought it couldn't get any... for the lack of the better term, weirder.... but your friend wasn't always the person you thought she was... in fact... SHE WAS BORN A MAN!!!! THE ONE WHO CONSUMED A STRANGE COLA!!!"

"....Uncle Fungi's stupid brand?" Toniyo looked annoyed as he text Raven for help, "Come on, be real."

"A COLA INVENTED BY A SCIENTIST WHOM HE CONSUMED!!!!" Dr. Orpehus concluded, "The other memories were also unlocked. Now do you see what came back to you?"

----

"HERE WE ARE!" Papyrus arrived with Undyne at Amsterdam, entering and turning in the pigs to the authorities, "GREETINGS, OFFICERS OF THE OVERWORLD! WE, THE ROYAL GUARD, DELIVERED A TRIO OF VAGABONDS TO YOUR DOORSTEP! I HOPE YOU ALL BE DELIGHTED FOR OUR EFFORTS, BECAUSE ALSO TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM REGARDING "SWINE FLU." NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!

-= Flying Dutchman =-

"I think we had enough vacationing for one day," Kamora smiled, "Hey, at least we had a great time, huh?"

Last edited by Karasz on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:27 pm 

Hiding in space

"Two weeks." Kyle said. "Meet me in Hangout, two weeks from now. I can answer everything then."

She stepped through the portal, waving goodbye as it sealed behind her.

* huh. here i was thinking you'd want to say goodbye to your friend too. oh well. i gotta go, there's a nap i'm missing out on.

And Sans vanished the next time no one was looking at him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Oi, land-walkers!" Meri called out to the group. "You were trying to get somewhere back in the raft, weren't ya? The Dutchman'll give y'all a lift if you're willing!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

The pigs were already notorious, so they were glad they finally got their hands on the pigs. "Thanks... guy in a skeleton costume." one of the cops said.

---

Touya explained about Kaoru's Ying-Yang chromosomes and that the doctor's experiment was the trigger that turned Kaoru into a woman. "So technically, Kaoru was both a man and a woman to begin with."

Kaoru started to remember everything that happend in his life, about his life as a man and afterwards when he became a woman. He remembered the unpleasant and pleasant things that happend after he changed into a woman. Kaoru remembered how he fell in love with Touya and decided to live his life as a woman.

"I... remember everything." Kaoru said, turned toward Touya and kissed him. "Thank you for being there for me while I lost my memories."

Kaoru, Touya and Renji entered the Flying Dutchman.

Last edited by mgtwan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Well, looks like we're headin' home. If your mom asks where we've been, we took a vacation to the Bahamas, Morty." Rick made a lie, "Now let's say we start partying in the boat, baby!"

"Oh jeez, Rick," Morty felt tired, "Can we celebrate another time?"

"Too bad Morty, there's rum in the Flying Dutchman!" Rick ran back to the Flying Dutchman, with Morty following him, "Let's party!!!"

"My job here is finished. GOOD DAY AND LET YOUR FUTURE SHINE UPON YOU!" Orpheus teleported away.

Karasz, Leilanie, and Toniyo aboard the Flying Dutchman, ready to head home. They await for the others to come aboard. Karasz was relieved that Leilaine was alive in one piece. Toniyo noticed Kamora boarding the ship and rolled his eyes, but could not help but letting her have her own fun.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

~ Last Train Home ~

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

"ALL HANDS! Weigh anchor! Set a course for New Distum!" Meri shouted out to her crew.

With everyone aboard, the Dutchman set sail to take the group back to New Distum. Their next adventure would be waiting, but for now, rest and relaxation are in order for all.

Thus is the last chapter of the curse of Isla Dementia...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11