All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Invaded!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:30 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Well, of course," the captain added. "The deities they worshipped, that they were making sacrifices to...those don't exist. Just whispers of the madness curse. And sustained presence with other lifeforms of this plane spreads it. Lucky thing I called off those sharks, or they would have become carriers like you all, eh?"

The captain looked out to the horizon.

"That said...since you humans are now carrying the curse, I'm afraid I can't let you go to civilization. The higher-ups've spoken - if you go back to land, you'll spread that curse to the other land walkers like a virus. As for what we should do with you ourselves...well, the jury's still out on that one, y'know?"

Some of the crew gave a light raunchy chuckle at that statement.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Invaded!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:39 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

"What do you mean, cursed?" We only spent like 3 days on that island!" Renji complained "Only 3 days!!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:42 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Cursed?!!" Leilanie is shocked, "ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME?!!!"

"WHAT?! Cursed?! Are you kidding me?!!!" Morty complained, "I-I-I got school tomorrow and I don't want to miss anymore days! My parents are gonna be worried sick!!"

"Oh no no no no no!" Kamora looked worried, "I can't go back like this...!!! Uh--- Is there a way to remove the curse...? I mean-- ooh we're so boned..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:46 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Cap'n? Narrowed any choices down yet?" asked the lobster phantom.

"Hmm...Well, one certainly sticks out," said the captain. "...And that's ending the last signs of the curse right away!"

With a wave of her hand, the captain summoned wisps of ghostly water around the group.

"If it's true that you got the island's inhabitants killed off, then you're the only hosts left. Best to wipe out the last traces here and now, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:49 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"No it's not!" Renji complained

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:55 pm 

"W-W-Wait!!!" Leilanie pleaded for mercy, "Isn't there another way remove the curse without killing us all?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:02 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Urgh...! Fussy fussy fussy. Leave it to a human to beg for their life and then proceed to claim a dozen of others'."

The captain levitated to Leilanie, looking her in the eye with a face of disinterest.

"Tell me, what benefit do you lot give to your societies? Anything significant?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:08 pm 

"My friends and my family, that's what matters to me." Leilanie explained why, "The people I know may be worried sick about me, and the others who traveled with me. I mean.... if they think that I haven't returned for a longest period of time, they may think that we actually died or may be at least missing..."

Leilanie then looked down, who is more upset than usual.

"To make matters worse, now that you mentioned a curse, we fear the worse. We fear that we may never get back home no matter how hard we try. And we were so close to reaching the end too..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:09 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"I can make woman happy?" Renji commented

"That's not what she ment, you stupid!" Touya scolded.

"Um.. most of us have a long life left to live, so I'm sure we'll be doing something good for society." Kaoru said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:36 am 

Some weeb furry

"..."

The captain seemed disgusted with Renji, but then looked a little deeper into Leilanie's eyes, as if searching for something in them...and getting deeper into her personal bubble, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 am 

Images are showing in Leilanie's personal bubble are consisting of her close friends and her own parents. Some people may be been mentioned in the bubble too. It shows that Leilanie really cares about them. Kamora may have a similar personal bubble, with different friends and family. Morty looks at Leilanie with deep concern.

"Oh man... We actually have something similar to that, huh?" Morty asked Rick, "Friends and family is what they mean to us all, but we don't to spread this curse on them, right?"

"Yeah, we care too much about them, Morty," Rick said, "Maybe we took them for granted, but least we want to make sure they're still alive. And Leilanie's got a point, if we bring this malicious curse over there, it could spell doom for society."

"Wow, Rick-- I mean, that's actually thoughtful of you to say--"

"Except for Jerry. What does he do for us anyway? Popping balloons and advertise apples," Rick scoffed, "No support at all."

For a moment, Leilanie looks at Rick with a confused look on her face. Why did he bring Jerry up during a conversation like this? Well, it's Rick. He's got his moments. It's best not to question him anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk is picking his nose as he has no idea what they're talking about.

Ted has a slight idea and wonders how the world would look like if it spreads.

Renji and Touya also cares alot about their friends and family.

Even though Kaoru has no memories of her family and friends, besides Renji and Touya, she does not wish to spread this curse through the world.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:19 pm 

Some weeb furry

"..."

The captain backs away from the group slowly.

"...Nephro!" she said to the lobster phantom.

"Aye, cap'n?" said Nephro.

"Send a message out to Santa Vida. I know just the person who can break this curse without any risk."

"Aye!"

The captain handed a note (that wrote by itself, apparently) to Nephro, who puts it in a bottle and tosses it out to sea. The waves seemingly skip the bottle toward a specific location.

"Alright, land walkers, you've sapped me into this decision," the captain grumbled. "Let's see if it's worth the trouble. OR ELSE..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:25 pm 

"I'm glad you decided to help us break this curse," Leilanie said with a smile, "I promise, we will repay you with anything you desire Captain.. err..."

"Else-?!" Morty looked uncomfortable, "Y-Y-You're not thinking about us walking the p-p-puh plankt-- right?"

"Don't encourage her, Morty!" Rick yelled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:31 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Kaoru, Touya and Renji are also glad their curse could be lifted.

Ted is also glad and told Henk about their situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:36 pm 

Some weeb furry

The bottle was being guided on the manipulated waves toward Santa Vida, California. If it can reach the city, then it will reach its intended recipient. And yet...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm 

Something seems dead emerges from the sea. A skeletal shark suddenly takes the message in the bottle by the teeth. Because of it, it disrupts its true destination. The skeletal shark is swimming towards another island instead, and it looks gloomier than the last island that the survivors left not long ago. The island consists of a large tribal ground, but darker and is inhabited by skeletal creatures. As the skeletal shark makes it to that point, a purple lizard creature wearing a robe approaches the skeletal shark and takes the bottle from its jaws. He opened the bottle by uncorking it, taking the message out, and begins to read.

Meanwhile, the group is now waiting for a response from the person who may read the message. Leilanie, Kamora, and Morty are trusting the captain, but Rick is quite skeptic about her.

"So, let me get this straight," Rick said, "That wuh-wuuh--w--*UURRP*-iitch doctor of your is gonna dispell the cuh-*BURELLHPP*-uurse?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:29 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Renji, Touya, Kaoru and Ted are also trusting her, Henk has still no slight idea what's going on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:02 pm 

Some weeb furry

"...Look, why don't we just wait for him to get here?" the captain replied to Rick. "The Dutchman's already near the proposed meeting point. Right at that sandbar there."

Sure enough, the Flying Dutchman stopped gently near a peculiar sandbar.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 pm 

The ominous lizard in the robe smirks under his hood, because he may be familiar with Leilanie. Her desire for the cure could be a perfect weak point. He may have a "cure" to rid the curse. He gathers his skeletal squad, and as he raise his staff with a demonic skull on the top, him and the squad teleport by a big black cloud of smoke. With that, they are gone.

"Well, I'm going to hope that this guy you're talking about knows how to fix it." Leilanie said, "That's fine if it has some harmless side effects, I'm sure we'll go through it."

"Oh don't worry! I'm sure it's just purification, right?" Kamora asked, "A cure like that wouldn't hurt anyone, not even a fly. You just need to think positive and hope for the best."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next