All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:44 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I sure hope it's harmless." Renji commented.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

The captain motions for the group to wait for the other party to arrive. If what she expects is true, he'll be here any second now...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:13 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

The smoke is starting to appear in front of the captain. Something eerie has come, and yet it be something that the captain did not expect. The same lizard in a robe visible and is in front of the captain, with a few skeletons behind him. Enter the necromancer Slitherius.

"Greetings, Captain," The necromancer Slitherius spoke, "I hope I didn't come here too early for our little appointment. Your note has come to my attention that your friends need a little cure from their madness problem. You did call for help, did you not?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:31 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Woah! Who is this dude?" Renji asked.

Touya, Kaoru, Ted and even Henk were shocked to see the strange necromancer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:05 pm 

Some weeb furry

The captain was absolutely shocked by Slitherius's arrival, to say the least.

"What is this?!" she growled. "Did you interfere with the message's path, necromancer?!"

"Shall we drag him to the depths, cap'n?" asked Nephros.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm 

"What is he doing here?!" Leilanie growled, "Is this some kind of joke? Did that captain summon Slitherius?!"

"Interfere?" Slitherius chuckled in front of the captain, "Such a petty word for a situation like this. To think that I would interfere with something like this? No. I believe you may have attracted someone much better. And I have a proposal for you, my dear captain."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:25 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Rrgh...Since you're here, you may as well gimme a good reason why I shouldn't send you to the Locker," the captain snarled. "What bargain do you offer?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:31 pm 

"Panacea, Captain," Slitherius simply replied, "An existing cure that will remove the curse without any sudden side-effects. Just consider these unfortunate cursed being lucky for I am here for them. Do they trust me? I doubt it, but they will soon be." The skeletal soldiers arm themselves with lances and swords as they come closer to the captain's soldiers. "Oh, and don't try to use violence on me. Killing me won't solve your problem. Give me a chance, and I will make them pure once again."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:38 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Panacea? Wat is dat nou weer?" Henk asked.

"Nooit van gehoord, maar zo te horen is het een soort medicijn tegen onze vloek." Ted responded.

"Vloek? Zijn we vervloekt ofzo."

"Blijkbaar."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:43 pm 

Some weeb furry

With a flick of her tail, the captain leaped off the deck and in front of Slitherius, looking straight into his eyes just as she did with Leilanie.

"..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:00 pm 

"But be forewarned, Captain," Slitherius continued, "I will not take "no" for an answer."

"He's lying!" Leilanie yelled as she explained why, "This is not the "doctor" you called! Do you honestly believe he can save us? I've met this purple bastard a couple of times, and all he did is cause trouble for me and my friends. Taking his offer would be a mi--"

Actually, Slitherius silenced Leilanie with a little mute spell that prevented her from speaking the truth. Thus the lie remains in tact.

"She's delusional. Making up petty slander about me. How rude of her to interrupt my speech. Anyway, captain, do we have a deal?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:34 pm 

Some weeb furry

"...I'll be the judge of that, love," the captain said, glaring deeper into Slitherius's eyes. Just like with Leilanie, she was looking over his very soul through his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:41 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"I don't think we should trust this guy." Touya wispered to the group.

"How bad can he be?" Renji wispered back

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:45 pm 

In the personal bubble, there is a scary purple claw looming over to a familiar figure, like Leialnie herself. The claw extracting the essence of the curse from the screaming figure, and upon extracting the essence, the claw traps it in. The claw floats away from the figure, who is kneels down in pain. But is he actually telling the truth?

Actually, his true intentions is to buff up the curse and put it back in the figure. It actually upgrades it into a more deadlier curse. An infection is so terrible, the figure unintentionally infects bystanders and kills them in a 10 mile radius. And the host of the curse will have its skin decayed, blood spewing, and bones turning to dust.

Last edited by Karasz on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:47 pm 

Some weeb furry

". . ."

Just then, tendrils formed from the ocean around the sandbar, all rushing at Slitherius to impale him...!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:54 pm 

Slitherius forms a barrier around a barrier and blocks incoming attacks. He sneers at the captain for not trusting him. Such distrust, and yet he is so close. Just for that, he raises his arm and points at the captain, ordering his skeletal henchmen to attack. The skeletons follow his orders and charge towards the captain and her shipmates.

"So, you refuse my proposal and you attack me?" Slitherius said with a glare in his eyes, "Fine. I was going to use the curse against you all... But it does not matter. Your feeble friends will not be purified any longer. They are doomed to exile for eternity!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Noo!!! I'm going to miss you Lilly-chan, Amy-chan and Karin-chan!!" Renji shouted.

Henk and Ted are ready to get into a fight, so does Kaoru and Touya.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm 

Some weeb furry

The captain's hands suddenly transform into black-scaled claws (with red webs between). With a swing of these claws, water in the air condenses into blades, cutting through a wide swath of Slitherius's incoming minions.

"FOOL. You are in MY domain!" she hissed at Slitherius. Large spectral dorsal fins appeared on her back, allowing her to levitate in the air. "Your interference in my affairs will cost you dearly."

"Give no quarters, mates! We won't let this one escape Captain Meri's judgment!!" Nephros announced. He and the rest of the Dutchman's phantoms brutally counterattacked against the skeletons.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 pm 

Leilanie and Kamora decide to join Meri in the battle against Slitherius and his skeletal squadron. Despite having no weapons, Leilanie must rely on her combat by punching and kicking. She actually uppercuts one of the skeletons. Kamora conjures up some energy in her hand, forming it into a plasma ball. Using the power plasma, she unleashes a beam of fire and electricity, destroying a few skeletons. Morty is just watching while Rick is looking for his raygun in his coat.

"Rick, these skeletons are getting closer! HURRY!" Morty yelled.

"I got this one, Morty," Rick finds a raygun from his pocket, "It doesn't have much energy, but it's enough to kill these ba--"

Then one of the skeletons thrashed Rick down, while the other attempted to tackle Morty. The bigger skeletons surround Henk and Ted, while one skeleton attempted to attack Kaoru from behind. Things are getting heat up as Slitherius unleashed a barrage of black fireballs upon his enemies.

"Fools. You can't grasp the power of oblivion." Slitherius chuckled evilly, "Why don't you just give up... The madness you've obtained is only there to consume your mind."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Kom Henk, lekker knokken!" Ted said to Henk and they started to beat up the skeletons near them. "Net als die goeie ouwe tijd." Henk smiled

Touya kicks away the skeleton that assulted Kaoru "Stay away from my girlf.... from Kaoru!" Touyu corrected himself and blushed a bit.

"T.. Thanks!" Kaoru thanked. "What was it he wanted to say? I'm I really his..." she started to wonder as she punched the nearest skeleton.

"Give up? We're too stubborn for that." Renji commented as he punched one of the skeletons.

"That's the first valid thing you said in a long time, Renji!" Touya laughed.

"Ah, shut up!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next