All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:37 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

"More like a small town. It lies near Amsterdam." Ted explained

-= Biggenveen, Holland =-

The house they crashed in, seems to belong to Ome Henk.

*Ring* *Ring*

Bag picks up the phone "Yeah? *hic*"

"Hello, you big aso, this is Floris-Jan van Fleppenstyn. Say, I'm getting sick of your constant agressive debauchery. Could you stop destroying things, please!? I'm busy with my violin lessons and I really to have my full concentration and peace for it. So... could you please shut the **** up!" Floris-Jan said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Big asked.

"Some rich retard from next door." Bag responded.

*Voilin sounds*

"Ahh!! is he killing a cat or something? let's quickly move away." Bog said and the 3 pigs flies away out of Henk's house towards the forrest.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Oh, I am definitely checking that place out~" Kamora smiled.

"I wonder if they like people like to hang out with Henk?" Morty commented, "He didn't tell us he had friends there. Maybe they missed him."

"I doubt it, Morty," Rick took a swig of rum, "With that buh-*BELCH*-vior of his, he made so many enemies, Morty. And I'm surprised nobody took him to the big house. Whoa-oh! Just jeerin' your ass here, baby!"

"Hey, don't be mean to Henk!" Morty complained, "So what if he made enemies? That doesn't mean he can't make friends."

"Tell that to these people." Rick pointed the people at Biggenveen.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:32 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

"...Uh-h-h-hhh..."

The Dutchman had just neared Biggenveen, and Andy was staring in shock. He could see its citizens going crazier and crazier by the second.

"No...Nonononono, this can't be happening!!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:58 pm 

"What the ****?!!" Leilanie reacted to the crazy people in Biggenveen, "Why are they acting like crazies?!"

"OOOOHHH--!!!" Morty whimpered as he witnessed the scene, "Rick, what is going on?!"

"Just as I thought, Morty," Rick replied to his grandson, "Somebody had to bring the cuh-*BELCH*-urse over, but none of us were cursed thanks to Andy. But if we don't have the curse, then who have?"

It had come to a realization that the three pigs they encountered back in the island were still carrying the curse regardless of them being dead or alive.

"...Oh, ****," Leilanie was shocked to a realization, "Those ****ing hogs."

"Why can't Andy take care of the curse?" Morty asked Rick, "I mean, he did something for us, why not them?"

"Andy alone is not enough to take care of more people," Rick said with disappointment," We need more people who can remove curses. ANYONE. Does anyone know who?"

"Um..." Kamora was thinking. Leilanie did the same too.

"And can't we have somebody who may be immune to such things?" Rick continued.

-= The Noble Stray =-

Karasz and Toniyo finally ordered something to eat at the Noble Stray. He ordered a black angus burger, while Toniyo was more fond of juicy steak with mashed potatoes. Things went fine until--

"BREAKING NEWS, M'KAY!!!" Mister Goodman, the anchorman of DSUNEWS spoke on television, "There has been a potential outbreak in Holland. A new type of swine flu had been spreading across the country starting in Biggenveen. If you are planning to have a business trip or have a vacational trip over there, do not, I repeat, do NOT go to Holland. All Europeans must be advised to evacuate as fast as possible. Swine flu is no laughing matter, m'kay."

"SWINE FLU?!" Papyrus gasped in terror, "YOU DON'T THINK THE HUMANS WILL TURN INTO PIGS, RIGHT?!"

"I don't know. I've never seen swine flu do that to people before." Toniyo was skeptical.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:24 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Well ain't this a big pile o' jetsam," Meri sighed. "Aye, you'd need extra exorcising experts to contain this mess before it spreads - preferably ones that wouldn't catch the curse themselves..."

"...That's it!" Andy suddenly lit up with euphoria. "This looks like a job for the Saint Riders!"

-= The Noble Stray =-

"Waitatic," Uncle Theo said in surprise. "Swine flu? There's been no forecast of that from any of my colleagues..." He says this while putting together Karasz's burger and Toniyo's steak.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:12 pm 

Completed RP (1)

The pigs decides to visit Harrie Witkamp, who owns a scrapyard.

"Hey aso, we're looking for some nice looking weapons, do you have some?" Bag asked.

"Oh, there you have the 3 pigs. You want weapons, I got them." Harrie said and took out a sawn off shotgun, some handguns and an AK-70.

"That'll be 5 Gulden... I mean 150 Euro." He said.

"Here you go, 200 bucks!" Bog gave Harrie their stolen money.

"Thanks for your business!" Harrie smiled and the pigs flew off towards the center of the town.

"Flying pigs, huh? That's new. That reminds me, I still got that old plane from the 1st world war somwhere..." Harrie searched for the old plane.

"Ah, here it is!" He entered the plane and flew off aswel. "Wow, people is going crazy down there. I should drop this bomb on them for the lolz."

"Is... dat Harrie?" Henk questioned as he sees someone flying a very old plane.

"Ik geloof van wel." Ted squeezed his eyes.

"Gaat hij nu eindelijk die bom op Van Fleppenstyn gooien?" He laughed.

"I've got a bad feeling about that plane..." Touya said and he was right. Harrie dropped the bomb on the people below him, resulting in many deaths and even more wounded.

"That's... terrible!" Kaoru was shocked.

"That's sick man!" Renji was not impressed.

"Is hij nu helemaal door de ratten besnuffeld, welk idioot gaat er nu een bom op een groot menigte gooien!?" Henk actually got mad about him killing that many people.

"Hahahaha!! Nice explosion!" Harrie laughed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:45 pm 

Some weeb furry

Andy was holding his Hand of Fate up in the shape of a Wi-Fi antenna, trying to contact someone...while watching the carnage in absolute horror.

"C'mon, get here already...One of 'em just bombed the city!!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:54 pm 

Leilanie clenched her fist in anger as she saw an explosion coming from the city. All the people, including women and children, were killed by an explosion. A tragic fate caused by a dirty crazy man and his plane.

"Now those ****ing have gone too far!" Leilanie growled over the three pigs, "Search for those three bastards and blow them up!"

"Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Morty panicked, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!"

"Madness happened, Morty," Rick answered, "Those three swines were consumed by the curse of madness, Morty. We *BELCH*-eeeed to stop them before they can infect more cities."

"How?!" Morty yelled in question, "They're running amok in Biggenveen!"

"Rick, Andy is summoning the Saint Riders," Kamora reminded, "Should it be enough to stop them?"

"Not enough, Kamora," Rick answered, "I mean look how many people screaming their lungs off over this madness? Do you know how many people are affected? Hundreds! Thousands!"

-= The Noble Stray =-

"This just in, m'kay," Goodman continued to report on TV, "A mad man had recently bombed the city. Many people did not make it including men, women, children, and puppies. Recent reports say that it had connections to the dreaded swine flu. This new swine flu is more lethal. If you're still in town, get out of there, m'kay!"

Toniyo and Karasz jaws dropped when they watched it. Papyrus scratched his skull in confusion.

"Contagious or not, we need to do something about this," Toniyo pulled out his cellphone, "We're coming over there and stop them from spreading it further."

"MAY I RECOMMAND UNDYNE?" Papyrus spoke, "I HEAR SHE CAN CHUCK A PERSON OR TWO AT THE LONGEST DISTANCE AS POSS--"

"WAAAAAAAAAIIT!!!"

While Toniyo was trying to call Undyne thanks to Papyrus' recommandation, the door slammed open, spewing out clouds of magic. Enter a middle aged man with a dark-grayish beard in the black robe entered the Noble Stray.

"I, Dr. Byron Orpheus, have come to bring you dire warnings! Those who dare enter the great Holland will meet a TERRIBLE FATE!!!"

"We dealt these things before." Karasz said, "Toniyo will also call Zenmei, and maybe Kyle if he's lucky, regarding some disease in Holl--"

"This is no disease, mere warrior!" Dr. Orpheus made a overally dramatic pose, "It is THE CURSE OF DEMENTIA!! Whoever consumes the curse will suffer GREAT INSANITY!! DOOM WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL!!!! That's why you must leave it to the professionals who knows how to revert madness."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:04 am 

Completed RP (1)

The pigs took out their guns and entered the Fleppenstynse bank. "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!" Bag screamed.

"AND BE QUICK!!" Bog added.

"First a maniac dropping a bomb and now an armed robbery... **** this, i'm out!" The receptionist said and jumped out of the window.

"Okay... You then, give me the money!!" Big glared at the receptionist next door.

"Here you go!" He pushed both the silent alarm and opened the big vault. "Have fun with the police!" He smiled and took off.

"We have to do something...or will we get infected again when we get too close" Kaoru asked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:34 pm 

Hiding in space

"Curse of Madness?" Nami asked, getting up off her chair.

"Curse! Curse!" Alina repeated.

Nami sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"So what are meant to do to help? If we go there, we'll be infected as well. But if no one stops the infection, it will spread."

~~~~

Suddenly, a ripple echoed from behind Harrie. A swirling star portal appeared, and out of it stepped a teenaged girl wearing a thick, black suit of high-tech armor. She had a sword at her side, which seemed out of place with the technology, but something about it implied that she didn't need a gun. The helmet on her head completely obscured her identity, the black glass over her eyes tinted to hide them.

A low echo hissed from the voice modulator on the suit, and was followed by a heavily warped voice:

"Enlighten me. What did you think this would accomplish?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

Harrie got yet another uninvited guest, as what looked like a white-hot javelin flew out from the sky into the front of his plane. Around the javelin's impact, some sort of graffiti appeared - it resembled the face of a snake over a sun.

This graffiti let out a burst of light, and from it appeared a young man with vivid green hair, horns, a thick tail, and fair-feathered wings. He was clad in a closed orange vest, a leather headband, dark-green trunks, black boots (with suns on the toe ends), green gloves, and a yellow scarf.

He clenched the javelin in his hands, revealing it to be a red wooden pole. With his slitted orange eyes, he glared deep into Harrie's.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm 

-= The Noble Stray =-

"But there is a way to protect you from the curse," Orpheus continued, "I will grant you all immunity so no curse can ever corrupt your minds. Such convince, I should say!"

"You know, I actually like that idea," Toniyo got up from the seat while holding the phone, "But give me a moment, I still need to reach--"

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL THIS LEFTOVER BIT TO UNDYNDE, WILL YOU?" Papyrus begged for mercy from Toniyo, "WELL, SHE MAY NOT LIKE MINOR SETBACKS,"

"Of course I won't tell her about the leftovers. I know what you did was a mistake, but I can tolerate it for now," Toniyo continued to speak to Papyrus, "I mean, your leftover spaghetti was not the same as a fresh one, but it could have been fresh a little bit longer."

"YOU MEAN.... NO MATTER WHAT QUALITY I MAKE, YOU STILL APPRECIATE IT?" Papyrus' puppy dog eyes were showing, "WOWIE! I FEEL FORGIVEN! YOU ARE QUITE SOMETHING TONIYO. BUT FEAR NOT, TONIYO. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NO LONGER DISAPP--"

"Was that on speaker?" Orpheus commented, "Always check your phone before you call, for IT WILL HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!"

Toniyo looked at his cellphone, and he left the speakerphone on.......

"...Oops." Toniyo looked grim.

"Maybe we won't come down there, but this baby has its own arsenal at its disposal," Rick grinned as he took control of one of the cannons, "We're about to blow that son of a ****ing sky high!"

"Hold your fire! Look!" Leilanie pointed at Harrie's plane stopped by a few people.

Morty kept his eyes on the three pigs from the dutchman, who were robbing the bank at the time. He cringed at the moment where nobody can stop them due to madness.

"Hey, are they still speaking pig latin?" Kamora asked.

"Nevermind what they're saying in Dutch," Morty replied, "I-I'm more concerned about them committing crimes!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:03 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

Harrie sees the 2 strangers who suddenly apeared "Wie zijn jullie, waar kom je vandaan en wat moet je van me?" He asked the strangers uncertain what's going to happen next.

Meanwhile, the pigs are emptying the vault. The police is nowhere to be found.

infected people started leaving to town to more create havoc to the rest of the country.

"Look, they're trying to spread the curse!" Renji said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:18 pm 

Hiding in space

"Je vermoord. Ik zal niet toestaan dat u het opnieuw doen."

Wheezed the voice from the mask.

"Beantwoord de vraag."

She drew her sword and pointed it at him.

~~~~

"NEGAAAAH!" Came the voice from the phone, so loud it could be heard even if SPeakerphone wasn't on.

"JUST WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO PAPYRUS?!?! I TRAINED YOU BETTER THEN THAT!!! WHERE ARE YOU, I WILL TURN YOU INSIDE OUT!"

* how do you plan on doing that, he's a skeleton.

"DETERMINATION."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:31 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

The cursed people wouldn't get to leave the town, as they are suddenly blocked off by a gigantic wall of water, bursting up from the ground like a geyser. Atop it is a girl with long blue/green hair, and the ears, feet, and tail of a coyote. She's wearing leather chaps around her legs, a tanned cowl, and a blue grinning coyote mask. A large ribbon of water runs from one arm to the other.

"Be still," she said to the crowd. "I will heal you."

---

The snake-tailed boy standing on Harrie's plane pointed his pole at him. A dark-purple energy forms around its tip, forming what looks like a large sickle.

---

Someone else has entered the bank - a small orange dragonoid boy with platinum-blond hair, a purple short-sleeved hoodie, and elbow- and knee-pads. A fleur de lis-shaped sword formed from mystic energy in his hand.

Andy grins.

"And here they are!" he said. "Time for me to join the party."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:42 pm 

-= The Noble Stray =-

Papyrus was trying to gesture Karasz and Toniyo not to answer while somehow sweating from his bony forehead. Oprheus intervened and told Undyne the location.

"At the Noble Stray, lancer! But there is something we need in return," Dr. Orpheus raised his arm towards the cellphone, "THOU MUST CHUCK THE TWO WARRIORS TO HOLLAND! THE SOURCE OF THE CURSE MUST CEASE TO EXIST!!! But before you do that, I must grant them immunity so the curse will not consume your mind. IMMUNATUS PERALORUS!!"

Then he waved his arms and dramatically used his powers to grant Karasz and Toniyo immunity to curse aliments. It won't last long, so time is up the essence. Papyrus was so ashamed at himself over the leftover dilemma.

"Hey, save some for me, And---"

Leilanie realized that she didn't have her kunais and her sword Byakko because she left them at home. How would she fight without her tools of disposal?

".....Oh. I forgot. No weapons."

"But you can use ninjitsu!" Kamora reminded, "Just jump down there and do some kung-fu fighting or whatever you ninjas do. Not that hard after all~!"

Rick was digging through the supply crates and he found a dusty looking samurai sword. He tossed the sword to Leilanie, which she humbly appreciated.

"Take this sword, Lei-Lei," Rick spoke, "It may not be like your favorite sword, but just start slicing and turn those puh-*BELCH*-iigs into sliced bacon. We'll finish this **** up in a jiffy."

Leilanie nodded and joined Andy to start fixing things up in Holland. The fate of Europe relied on the heroes' hands. Will they succeed in fighting the curse and foil Slitherius plans, or will they let the world succumb to the curse for all eternity?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Kaoru, Renji, Touya, Henk and Ted want to join in aswel, but they have nothing they could use.

-= Biggenveen =-

"Wat moet je van me? Welke vraag?" He panicked. "Ik kan niks z...!" *Crash!* Before Harrie could finish his sentence, he crashed into a large building.

"Waahh!!!" The people screamed while running away from the crashed airplane that came through the large window.

---

"Snel inpakken en hop naar ons volgend bestemming! Hawaii, hier komen wij." Bag said.

---

The people near the border started to insult the person with the mask "Hey, halve zool, laat ons erdoor, wil je?!"

-= Rest of Europe =-

It seems that the curse have already been spread to Germany, Belgium and some other places in Holland. More and more places are starting to get out of hand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:20 pm 

Hiding in space

The armor clade figure stepped out of the burning wreckage, carrying Harrie with her. She looked around and scanned for infected people.

"Not easy...to cure. But possible."

~~~~

Undyne let out another scream through the phone.

Wait...was it? Where was it...?

and suddenly, she broke through the ceiling and landed right on top of Papyrus.

"AAHH!!!"

Nami gave a nod.

"We're protected now? Then how are we getting there?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm 

-= The Noble Stray =-

"OWIE..." Papyrus groaned in pain, "HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO CALL THIS AS "TOUGH FRIENDSHIP." BECAUSE LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES CAN HURT TOO."

Dr. Orpheus also blessed a spell upon Nami and the child with immunity. Then he give the next step, featuring Undyne. "The skeleton mentioned that she can throw a person or two to the farthest distance as possible. If that's true, then prepare for the greatest chucking of your life! DESTINY AWAITS YOU."

"Wait- is it gonna---" Toniyo was about to finish the sentence to his question.

-= Biggenveen =-

The group were searching for the mischievous three pigs in order to stop them from spreading. Leilanie somehow picked up their, and pointed the direction where the pigs at.

-= Isla Dimentia =-

The grinning Slitherius looked at the crystal ball, showing a vision that Europe is mostly consumed by the curse. The Terrible Number-Two also smirked at the result of the chaos. They also noticed a group of heroes attempting to purify the country. But they guessed that they will never make it regardless of their efforts.

"Look at them... running in a state of panic and fear," Slitherius chuckled evilly, "Such a pitiful attempt to save the country from the plaguing doom. I can almost feel the end is nea--"

"Wait a minute--!" The Terrible Number-Two noticed other new faces trying to stop the pigs and other adversaries, "What?! WHAT?! Who are these people?!!"

"Excuse me...? Let me see." Slitherius checked the crystal ball again, "....So.... The anubis had called reinforcements. Two can play at this game. T.N.T, let us travel to Europe. We have to deal with them ourselves."

Slitherius had no choice but to leave for Europe along with the Terrible Number-Two. They disappear in a shroud of purple smoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= The Noble Stray =-

Uncle Theo took a glance to Nami, Karasz, Toniyo, and Papyrus. Then to Undyne. And back.

"Welp...happy trails, y'all," he said flatly.

"Let's hurry. They might've already gotten to other places before this city!"

Andy motions for Leilanie to hop onto the end of his board.

-= Biggenveen =-

"Need help with that, amica?" the green-haired boy asked the armored figure.

Focusing some energy, the youth cast a pulse at Harrie. The curse manifested out of his body in the form of a dark orb, much like when Andy exorcised the curse from the others.

"There! Just use the...sledgehammer approach on it. Now, to make sure it didn't already spread in this building..."

---

The masked girl spread her arms, casting a wide swath of moonlight over the crazed crowd. Slowly, they began falling asleep.

---

The young dragon stood in the pigs' path. The air around him seemed to distort slightly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next