All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:42 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Damon Dalca materialized in front of something different. Something not of his universe, or better yet any universe.What lied before him were a pair of double doors that looked wooden,but were not. Setting his staff on his back and reached out with his hands to the handle. Like the doors it looked like wood but wasn't. Pulling the door open he felt as his powers left him,and his human shell melted away.

"Hello sire and welcome to Leon's. We service to many and to none and far and few. please seat where you like and we will be with you shortly." though he saw no one it seamed as if it played in his head. Looking around the young man scouted with his eyes just the one person behind the counter. He was muscular, clean shaven,and had a bald head.

"Must be Leon then." His legs now stretched out like his arms his lanky black and white frame sat himself in a seat not to far front, but not to far back. Looking around more he spotted the thirteen windows and thirteen pillars. sighing he thought to himself about keeping his human form and b what felt like a breeze of air his black hair and blue eyed human form was back to normal while a drink appeared before him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:40 am 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Ghaleon closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, Lamenting over the people he had let down by being too late in his latest order from fate. He laid beneath the Oak tree in his world and tried not to fall into the self blaming aspect of his job. After all, you can't save everyone all the time, but he knew that all he would need to work through this part of his job was to grab a drink and mull it over, Maybe swindle someone out of their money for the night in a game of Nines. The slightest itch on the tip of his nose drove him to lift his arm and run it across his nose.

As he opened his eyes, he was standing in the middle of a Tavern, him narrowing his eyes and looking around, obviously confused.
"Hello sire and welcome to Leon's. We service to many and to none and far and few. please seat where you like and we will be with you shortly." Upon hearing the voice in his head, he gave the place another look and chuckled a little bit, feeling like he was dreaming. "Alright... this... This is new..." He said softly, taking cautious steps towards the back, seeing someone sitting close to the middle of the room, Drink in hand. "Um... Hi..." He said softly, looking down toward the table, seeing a bottle of Ale on the table infront of the man, With a Vial of red liquid. He stooped over to inspect it before lowering himself to sit down across from the only other person, besides the tender and looked up to his with his Dark green eyes.

"Do um... you know where in 7 hells I am?" He said softly, pulling the cork from the ale bottle, the smell of strawberries filling the air around him, to which there could be no mistake. This was the Brew he usually made himself, right here, as if somehow they knew he needed a stiff one tonight.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:58 am 

Not even paying attention to the glass in front of him he looked at the person opposite of him. "That I couldn't tell you."he circled his finger on his glass of clear liquid as he continued."Though I can tell you we are nowhere in the seven realms I know of." Finally his finger stopped and the drink changed to a black sludge.

"The name is Damon. I was about to realm jump back to Earth before I landed here." The glass changed to an apple."The limitless magic here is admirable." He took the apple and bit into it. "Reminds me almost of the realms of the Winter and Summer Court."he took another bite and the apple became whole again before Damon set it back down. "And you are?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:51 am 

Ghaleon looked up as he spoke and nodded. "Sure doesn't match any of the places I've been before... It feels Familiar and yet completely foreign to me." He said softly, looking around his Surroundings, seeing the Windows, pillars, tables chairs. As the man spoke of how he got here, he turned his head back to him, Noting his name within his mind. "Damon, I suppose it's a Pleasure..." He said softly, Still not sure what to make of it all, but he had been at this job long enough to not question a respite when it was gifted.

As the man asked for his name, he hesitated at first, Taking the bottle in his hand, inspecting it a few seconds, then took a long drink of the Red Horizon laced ale, a satisfied smile creeping across his lips as he looked back to the man. "Even got the proportions right, this is some place to be sure. The Name's Ghaleon. I'm known in parts of the realms. Looks like fate has finally decided to give me a break, the cold hearted wench." He made sure to say the last part quietly, incase she had been listening. the last thing he needed was to be sent after a dragon or worse. "So world jumping, I can imagine you have seen your fair share of wonders on your travels. Care to share a few?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:29 pm 

Jessica kept one hand on her drink as she watched the two men who had just entered the pub. She had been there for a while, nursing a bottle of tequila and a mild headache before these two idiots had walked in and started jabbering away. She pushed the bottle of tequila away and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Would you mind keeping it down over there? I'm trying to be miserable here!" She had to hide the half smirk on her lips when they looked at her by taking another swig of tequila.

PostThis post was deleted by Muse on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:33 pm.
Reason: double post
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:18 pm 

As the sun rose, the day anew, a field was already decorated with corpses of a lowly Kingdom and its would be King who sought the death of this man simply because he cared to share a bed with the queen. A mighty fair looking lass, indeed, but certainly nothing to kill for “Rushing into battle blindly isn’t wise for humans” his voice crept out from underneath the darkness of his cloak, it dragged along the ground whilst he walked, hood pulled over. No features of his being known other than voice, a man’s voice – deep, strong, commanding. No taller than an average human certainly and looking no heavier than one “Your kind is too weak for battle – you should’ve stayed home with your ****ing” he laughed, like thunder across the sky his voice carried. As he turned to leave, continue on his endless journey, he appeared within a room; a pub of sorts. Quick eye shifted about, milliseconds it took to take in all details of his place “What in the seven hells….”

It smelt nice, much too nice for this man who called the stench of death and blood and rotting flesh a normal. The smell of fresh fruits, clean air, and fresh alcohol burned his senses “Might as well enjoy myself” thinking out loud, his steps gave no insight to his true self. As he moved towards the bar were two other already enjoyed themselves it made little sound, the boards of the floor barely bending to his weight.

"Hello sire and welcome to Leon's. We service to many and to none and far and few. please seat where you like and we will be with you shortly." A voice rang out to the cloaked male who had already found himself a seat before the words. “Shut your trap, wench, and give me something to drink” quick to cut off the voice that welcomed him, displaying is true nature almost too soon but he thought not of it. It had been many nights since he had found any being alive or otherwise that could handle him so the flaunting of strength became second nature. Not long after this, seconds actually, a couple of bottles were set up before his concealed figure. As liquid would vanish into the darkness of his hood the voice of a female echoed from the corner of the room, her whaling caused a chuckle from the male after putting the bottle down “A whore who thinks herself of the same level as men; how gut wrenching” he commented, his voice loud enough even those outside would hear. Finishing off the bottle in hand before shifting his hidden gaze to the female.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 pm 

Jessica's hand moved so fast it was almost indiscernible to the common eye. The blade she had thrown stuck from the wall a mere hair's width from the strangers hooded face. She stood, pushed her black brown hair back over her shoulder and fixed her azure gaze on him. "You are a misogynist pig." She walked towards him with deliberate slowness, running her fingers over the now empty sheath at her hip. "Next time you want to insult me, at least buy me a drink first." She wrapped her fingers almost lovingly around the hilt, returned it to its sheath. "Next time, I won't miss. That's a promise sweetie." She pressed a kiss to her fingertips, pressed them to his face and returned to her table in the corner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 pm 

Damon was about to stand before the the girl reacted. Settling himself back in his seat he ate the apple again. "There are giants in the sky!There are big tall terrible awesome scary wonderful giants in the sky!" he sang in his baritone voice. "Weell just in one realm. I had to fight one of them off to get to one of these jewels I got on my staff." Pulling his staff out and resting it on the table he turned it around to show the seven jewels. "I tricked death in another, wrestled a dragon the next, then there was the Fae killing spree,but we don't speak of that."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:05 am 

Ghaleon's eyes slid toward the sound of the woman who spoke toward them, Only to dart toward the bar, Seeing the Familiar frame of a being he had yet to know if he was friend or foe, But remember his tone he did. Ghaleon's hand slowly rested around his Longsword, Turning back to the woman who seemed to get agitated, smirking as he noticed how quick she was to anger. This made his smirk grow ever so slightly as he relaxed in his chair. "The girl Growls at us, and manages to **** off another? A place to rest ones mind and still there there is uproar." He said outloud, Quieting down as the man he sat with began singing in a beautiful bass. As the song came to a close, Ghaleon piped up again. "Lady, Why don't you take a good look at what your up against. Those pretty little eyes of yours will see it if you are looking." He said softly, looking back to the warping wood under the man at the bar. "You shouldn't have missed in the first place..." He said softly, turning back to his drink, and taking a large gulp, sighing softly as the haze of a good strong drink slowly overcame him. "So... those Jewels.. They are lovely... How did you... Obtain them again?" He said with a smile as the drink was already slowing his words and actions.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:42 am 

Damon's eyes narrowed. "Each of them were protected by their guardians in each Realm." he twisted the staff to the top onyx like gem on the top."This was my first along with the staff. Guarded by death itself. Not the worst room mate to have lets be honest. I traded the death mark I had for both." Going down he went towards the next two;one jewel an aquamarine and the other a jade. "Both of these were from the queens of Fae. The blue from dearest Mab and the other from lovely Titania. Mab was a ball, it was the only fight I got to use all my majick in." biting again at the apple he continued. "Titania though didn't appreciate me killing her Fae though, had to sadly cause they were spies from someone who thinks I am dead. Had to prove to her by blood oath that I was doing her good by earning the title Fae Killer. She was more than Happy when I left." Next he went down further to the sand color gem. "Hardest thing to do was to go back to Earth and not help my friends. This I found back in the shifting sand dunes in the desert. With no strength or majick to help me I had to rely on wit to venture deep into an unmarked tomb." He turned it a bit to show a silver gem. "Fifth realm was tricky on its own. Knife fighting against the goblin king, though this one I pried out of his skull. Foot took a long while to heal too." He lastly went down to the final two. and pointed to the diamond like on first. "This one was from the Sky Palace with giants. To get there alone I had to tame a dragon, though that dragon died by getting squished by giants hand. Me on the other hand killed it by lobotomy. Very.careful. precision. Though to venture more the jewel was on one of her fingers." The last looked like a pearl. "This was the easiest and the hardest. A promise to live so to say so that I can take my grandfather's place." Getting up he put his staff up and gathered his supplies. "And that reminds me, I got a woman waiting for me." With a smile he headed tow the door but stopped at the newcomer. Looking at the man then at Leon he smiled and his human body began to rip apart. The once teenage smile ripped apart showing jagged black teeth and his fingers into claws. The tall slender man still transforming now hunched over as his torso stretched making him lean to not hit the ceiling. His hair grew to a long silver, and his skin a snow white like the pupils of his full black eyes. Hunched over the now eight foot creature stood in front of the now smaller man. In a blink the hand of the creature took hold and throw the man into another seat and in a loud bout soft and soothing voice he spoke. "Sit down and.Stay.Awhile." Cackling now while Leon's face grew stern the creature faded and as so did Damon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 am 

Despite her attempt to look faster than most beings, the attribute of speed was more common than most liked believe it so; this lead to this male being more than capable of handling fighters who relayed on said attribute. Her movements were almost slow motion when compared to a certain Angel he once encountered “misogynist. That’s a pretty big word for a whore” he taunted, as the knife collided with the wood beside him the male rose to his average height, a figure that left him far from intimidating whilst being hidden within the cloak only added to this claim as no features of him could be seen through its casting darkness. As she moved towards him, her deliberate slowness gave perfect way for her to watch as he reviled what laid and waited underneath the cloak; something many wish they had never seen.

"Lak'tuk" a once claim voice instantly shifted into something more horrifying; rough and deep. The man’s voice thundered throughout the Pub now as he spoke words of Orc tongue that very few knew – this was followed by taunting laughter as true form took shape. Emerald hands emerged from the darkness of the cloak, in one swoop they removed the cloak from his frame and allowed it to fly from his grasp for as he did the cloak vanished from sight and thus its magic halted and before them now stood something few could say they ever saw. Easily eight feet tall and half a ton of pure muscle, before everyone now stood an Orc who displayed a confident smile whilst blood moon optic’s fixated on the female.

Maybe if I give you a bigger target you won’t miss” commenting at her aim as he grasps the knife before she did, the tooth pick easily crushed in his massive hands before it hit the ground in an unusable state. His weight alone causing the boards underneath him to begin cracking yet before he could move against her some other creature attempted to man-handle the beastly Orc only to find him an unmovable force, this fool easily dismissed as he vanished soon after. “Dare you strike me, even fake to do so, and you’ll end up like your knife; wench.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:23 am 

With every Gem named, Ghaleon took another Drink, until all jewels were known to him. By the End, He was completely sloshed, and would have no memory of the night anyway, so as the Flashy man tossed the Orc around for a second, only to disappear, A snicker could be heard from his seat. Ghaleon turned in his chair, his cheeks flush as he watched the ongoings of the Orc he had met so long ago. Nothing made drunk Ghaleon more happy than watching Midnyght Being all imposing. Which made his next idea all the more pleasurable to Think about. He slowly moved to stand, only to steady himself on the chair, his Emerald eyes shimmering with mischief as Mid's Taunting came to a close. With one fluid motion, he leaned backward in his chair, Grabbed the bottle of Red horizon by the neck and Flung his entire body forward, the bottle leaving his hand at an Impressive speed, Only For Ghaleon to make a B-line directly toward the massive Orc, dipping low and sending his elbow into the Hulking monsters stomach, Sending him through the bar into the next Room. As the Dust cleared, Ghaleon slowly moved to lean against the bar, Putting on his best Seductive face and looked Toward the angry woman, Fire and smolder gracing every inch of his clearly drunk face.

"He..Hey... Hi there... I'm A... Galedon...What's a pretty little bar like you, Doing in a Girl Like me?" His grin grew to absurd levels as he tried to move forward, putting his hand out to her. "Some..Oen Could git hur..." He said softly, Still smiling in his Drunken stupor, Paying no attention to anything else, by not having the capacity to do so.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:21 pm 

The orc appeared to be rendered unconscious. Still, she didn't want to risk being there when the ugly creature woke up. She glanced at the drunken man before her. He wasn't unattractive, and he seemed to have his intentions in the right place. Jessica hid a laugh in a cough and put her hand in Ghaleon's. "I think we'd better leave before our friend over there wakes up." She ushered him towards the door, placing payment for their drinks on the bar as they passed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 pm 

As the customers left Leon unfolded his arms and took the change. Putting it in a bag he returned it to its owner then moved around the room. For a brief moment,magic invoked in the room. Chairs were put back into place and tables made whole again. Out of a shelf at the very top of the bar Leon grabbed a brown box and set it down on the bar.

as the Orc awoke the magic disappeared and Leon opened the wooden box revealing a box of cigars. Taking one out the man grabbed a match and stoked it against the wall lighting the match. With the cigar in his mouth he put the match up close and puffed. The air was a mixed smell of cedar and cherries now as the burly man crouched down next to the downed Orc slapping him awake the man puffed smoke into the others face. "Come on you lump of flesh up ya get." The voice coming from the man was low and gritty as he slapped and puffed again till he saw movement. "Now then you big lug don't cha try nothin more ye hear. Watcha smelling is a good ol peace maken mix of dear ol' Baba." The tall man let out his arm to help the character up.