All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thalia opened her eyes with a groan. She remembered the strange happenings all day yesterday and wondered if everything went back to normal yet. She clicked on the television and sighed. The chaotic world wasn't a dream after all.

She set her hand on her pillow only to lift it with a surprised look. She glanced down to see a little metal watch looking thing which beeped a couple times before lighting up. A bright light appeared from it and Thalia scrambled off her bed, staring at it cautiously.

"What the-?" She sputtered as a figure began to appear.
-----------------------------------------
Nyaromon ran as fast as she could, trying to escape the darkness that now encased her home. The digimon whimpered as the DemiDevimon began crowding around her with evil glints in their eyes.

"Submit to Lord Daemon or be eliminated." The head one growled.

Nyaromon whimpered again and then a light began to engulf her. "What's going on?" She managed to squeak before appearing in a whole new place.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Damion rummaging through the trash with his frozen hands Damion found himself things to eat in the blackened dark alley in Russia."Mmm, dis on vil lst me ah gude ile yes!"picking up the thrown out dinner he packed it into his container and started to run down further into the alley only for something hot and grey in the sky and hit the poor boy in the head knocking him out.

-----

"Thunder Ball!" A ball of lightning destroyed a Devimon as more soured over Wizardmon. Out of breath and the enemies all around him he let out his last move. "Terror Illusion!" Wizardmon yelled. While the Devimon round him were traumatized,Wizardmon devolved into DemiMeramon and was forcefully telleported into a girl's bedroom where he continued running till he was stopped by a wall. "Where am I?'

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:38 pm 

Barnaby walked into his apartment and sighed. It had been a long day at the veterinary clinic, and he needed a break. He walked over to his fridge, and began to rummage for something to eat. Suddenly, something small and grey smashed through a window and landed on the counter. Startled, Barnaby shot upwards and hit his head on the fridge and fell to the floor, clutching his head.
"Ah, shet... wot da hell?" He stood up, and found an unrecognizable yellow animal that resembled a cat with no legs. He walked over to it, sqatted down, and smiled. "Ey, li'il guy. How'd you get in 'ere?"

Puroromon frantically flew in a zigzag motion as several DemiDevimon chased after him. He suddenly stopped, and one flew straight into his stinger. Puroromon stuck out his tongue, and bean flying aain. Suddenly, he was enveloped in a bright light, and was transported to a new place. He looked around, scared.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:29 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Jamie was sitting in her room, headphones on as she did some homework. Suddenly there was a bright light, then a small metal object landed on her head. "Ow, was zum Scheiße?" She asked her self in German as she rubbed her head. She picked up the object and turned it over a few times. "How the hell did you get into my room?" Just as Jamie finished asking on question, another light appeared, followed by what looked like to be some kind of large bee flying into her room. Wh made her jump from her seat and dive behind the bed.

-----------

Pagumon wasn't doing anything special, he was just looking for some food. When suddenly a bright light appeared around him. Causing him to cover his eyes, the next thing be knew he was laying on the ground in some strange place with a passed out kid in front of him. He gave him a few nudges. "Hey, wake up kid... I wonder if his dead? I'm sure that wouldn't be good for me.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:52 am 

Thalia screamed as she made out what looked to be a floating ball of fire. She grabbed the closest object to her, which happened to be an umbrella sadly, and mounted it towards the creature. "What the hell are you?" She squeaked out, trying to sound tough but failing horribly. The umbrella was shaking badly in her grip as Thalia tried making out what the creature actually was. It was kind of creepy looking actually. "Tell me what you want from me!"
----------------------------------
Nyaromon hopped back a little from the boy. He was much different than what she was used to seeing. He didn't look like any digimon she had ever seen. Relaxing, she smiled and looked up at him with giant amber eyes. "I'm Nyaromon. Who are you? And where am I?" The cat like digimon's grin widened.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Damion woke back up to find a fluffy black mass next to him. "Mmm pr'tty l' p'pee yes." rubbing his hands and nodding. "F you stay v'ry close you cn flow me home ya." the child began to skip the new device now in his hands.

----

"What I am?" the flaming creature burnt the umbrella in front of the girl. "Whom and what are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 pm 

Barnaby was startled when the strange cat talked, and fell on his behind, and hit his head on the fridge again. "Ow..." He crawled over to the creature and laid on his stomach, looking it right in the eyes. "I've ne'er 'erd ova cat that can talk before..." he said. "Where 're you from?"
-------
Puroromon looked around at his new surroundings. He was in a strange room he had never seen before, and nobody else was in it. "Hello?" he called. "Is anyone there?"

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk