All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:39 am 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Those Who Live and Die In The Sky:
Location: Five Kilometers North of The Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia | Time: 11:30 pm

A man in black walked through the dark and abandoned parts of the city to his home with his Modified 7.62x54r VEPR Tactical DMR slung across his back. He stopped at a large house that was in much better shape than the rest of the city around it. He took out his key and unlocked it. He opened the door and closed it behind him. As he walked through the house to the back door and out into an airplane hangar.

Once he entered the hangar he flipped some light switches to reveal a black military fighter jet with Cyan and purple accents. It looked like a cross between an F-22 and a CFA-44 but had larger canards (elevator fins on the front of the fuselage), a longer fuselage, and rear elevator tail fins. It basically looked like a more maneuverable IFX-45R. The thrust vector angles weren’t just vertical up and down like on the F-22, they went in every direction at a max angle of 67.5 degrees. The jet was VTOL capable and could outfly anything any country had. The plane had extra maneuverability fins that increased the aircraft’s maneuverability.

On either side of the Two main engines was the name of the aircraft. The PhE-18 Hunter. on the wings and vertical tail fins was a dark grey wolf with the moon behind it and the letters DWAR below it. The man chuckled as he gazed upon his creation. It hadn’t been tested but he’s sure it will fly. He’s run every simulation and everything worked perfectly and exactly the way he wanted it to.

He learned to fly a fighter jet from his father. His father had been a pilot as well as a sniper. He walked up to the ladder leading up to the cockpit and climbed up. He pulled the latch release to open the cockpit and climbed in. His custom made fighter pilot’s helmet sat on the flight seat. He lifted his helmet off the seat and sat down. Taking his hat off and placing it in a compartment behind his flight seat. He did took off his sniper rifle and locked it in a larger but similar compartment along with his swords and a few knifes. The rest of his weapons stayed on him. Such as his twin .45 pistols, several knifes, his hidden blades, and a 7.62x54r lever action pistol.

He flipped several switches and began the startup sequence on the plane and taxied out of the hangar and onto the runway. The runway was an abandoned airstrip from an old abandoned air force base that the man now called home. He reached the back end of the runway and steered the plane onto it. Once he was straight he shoved the throttle forward.

The plane picked up speed and was nearing 175 knots. The man eased back on the stick and the plane lifted off the ground. He centered the landing gear switch and raised the landing gear. He turned his plane northwest and pushed the throttle into afterburn.

Meanwhile, in the country of Asran a lone fighter jet was flying through the skies. The aircraft had blue stripes and a fiery unicorn emblazoned on the vertical tail fin. It was a Northrop Grumman F-5 Tiger II and the Pilot’s name was Shin Kazama. He stayed in one position for a few more seconds before rolling and broke off of his previous flightpath.

He flew towards a group of rebel MIG-23s and opened fire. A missile streaked towards one if the enemy planes and exploded. Taking the plane with it. Shin banked to the right in search of another target. “00-section this is Area 88 HQ. We’ve got a large group of rebel fighters headed your way. We can’t send you any reinforcements at this time. Try to hold them off as long as you can. As soon as some of our pilots return we’ll have them refuel, rearm, and fly to your location.”

“Copy that HQ. Intercepting now.” Shin replied and held off any further attacks in order to conserve ammo. The new enemy fighters were closing in when eight missiles came in out of nowhere and blew eight rebel fighters out of the sky. Turning them into nothing but scrap metal. Shin took that as a signal to attack and began to down MIG after MIG.

Shin soon ran out of ammo and was dodging missiles and gunfire as he tried to outrun the enemy planes. Another eight missiles came out of nowhere and hit more of the rebel planes, damaging three and blowing another five to bits. Suddenly, a cyan and purple blurred shape shot past Shin’s plane and two migs blew up as it passed. The shape then proceeded to fire several missiles in rapid succession at each and every mig in a 2 km radius. Blowing them out of the sky and scattering their debris.

The shape came up next to Shin’s plane and Shin turned his head toward it. What he saw he didn’t understand. It was a jet. A very odd one at that. It was very sleek and had an odd design to it. Shin noticed something even more odd. There wasn’t a radar blip anywhere to be seen on his display! Shin looked back at the plane and into the cockpit. He saw the pilot salute him and Shin just stared at him.

Hunter lowered his hand and gently leaned the stick to the right and did a banking dive turn towards the place he would soon find himself protecting and earning money from.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

Last edited by Hunter Dracon on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

http://static.zerochan.net/Mecha.Outfit ... 105503.jpg

The mysterious man in black was soon going to have another pilot serving along with him, though she had been taking off from an unrelated airfield and instead had to eventually rendezvous with him. Recently she had been hearing plenty about another excellent pilot. Never did she take this sort of a message as a challenge, however, but rather instead had elected to look at it as something that was potentially going to lead her into meeting someone who could potentially be an object of incredible mutual respect.

Her plane wasn't nearly as customized as the one that he had flown, but it was still certainly an exceptionally unique aircraft. The Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut was an unusual supersonic jet fighter that featured forward swept wings. There wasn't anything else like her in the skies. While her jet fighter had indeed featured the same dull black paint designed to prevent radar locks on that Slavic engineers had originally planned to put on the fighter, the famous red star of the revolution was nowhere to be found.

Rather she had elected to use her own mercenary's reporting marks in turn. A starkly minimalist symbol that featured a skull emblazoned with a rose blossom was painted where one might have expected roundels to be. It was certainly an unusual symbol that was painted on an unusual aircraft. It was perfect, as a result, to focus on the fact that she herself were looking for someone in a rather unusual circumstance as well.

There was another way that she was actually a lot like him as well. Much like him, she had not elected to go into any mission alone. On her person she carried several fixed-blade knives, which she felt were sturdier and more secure than the folding models that many other people had a tendency to prefer. She also had a pair of side arms that were starkly different when one thought of what level of technology they represented.

On her one side she had a Nagant M1895, which was a revolver that made a unique gas-seal with it's cylinder when fired. It would have been considered an antique by many, but she appreciated it's reliability even if it wasn't the easiest weapon to load. If nothing else, then it was always perfectly accurate.

The other was an ultra-modern side arm that fired the FN 5.7x28 mm cartridge. It featured a lightweight polymer design, a high capacity magazine and extremely low recoil. This combination of hyper modernism with something that was far more demure when it came to technological development would have given her a clear distinction on the battlefield. She must have been rather confident in her abilities, since it would be obvious from whom a shot came from.

Feeling her own back press against the seat inside of the fighter as her own afterburner switched into high gear, the female pilot involuntarily swallowed and then finally elected to switch on her aircraft to aircraft radio circuit system. "This is the Purple Rose, calling for unidentified aircraft. Unidentified aircraft, do you read my transmissions?"

Elsewhere there were some events that were looking every bit as interesting as it were. Saki Vashtal was a commissioned officer in the Asranian air force, which had made sense considering that he was a member of their royal family. Most individuals who were given such a high birth were absolutely paranoid of looking as though they were idly enjoying their wealth. This went double when the country that you were born to lord over was struggling with a military conflict and abject poverty.

In so many ways he had matched Shin's motions. He had done everything that he could to keep up with the other pilot, though he had to admit that the foreigner was perhaps one of the finest pilots he had seen in spite of some of the reservations that Shin might have exhibited from time to time. Once Shin was apparently out of ammunition, though, Saki was soon there to rush to his aid.

Banking in a way that made him feel as though his stomach were dodging upward into his throat, Saki ignored any discomfort and took out several of the targets that he had been trying to dodge a few moments ago. Nevertheless, this was just a temporary solution. As bits of lead riddled the fragile skins belonging to the enemy fighters, Saki knew that his own supplies and stores were of course limited as well.

That was of course until an entirely new target had served to distract him from even this. Eventually Saki had decided that perhaps the other individual wasn't in danger. No shots had really been fired just yet as it were, and it had looked like everything were pretty peaceful for the time being. Maybe this wasn't going to end nearly as badly as he figured that it would have. It had taken him only a few moments to switch on his own communications equipment, hoping to get a lock for the time being. Naturally they had been maintaining radio silence. When pilots became essentially extended through their own aircraft and entered into a zone as it were, they were either unable or perhaps unwilling to reply to such requests. If that had been the case, then it certainly wouldn't have been ideal at all. Nevertheless, he would have at least understood what was going on.

"Do you know who that target is?"

Unlike the previous female pilot, there wasn't the charity that came with an address as an unidentified aircraft. Rather, he had referred to the other plane explicitly as a target. His words had certainly sounded as though they were spoken in terms of absolutes. Saki didn't hold quarters so to speak. That was perhaps because of the history that he had seen his country go through thus far.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:55 pm 

Shin shook himself out of his trance and thought for a few seconds. "Sorry Saki, I don't know who that was, but he did save my life. The way he handled himself was amazing though. He splashed more planes in a few seconds than I have ever could in a minute!"

Hunter chuckled as he flew inverted over Saki's plane. Then he rolled beside Saki and shoved his throttle forward and engaged the afterburner. 1,500,000 pounds of thrust pushed the aircraft forward and into hypersonic speeds. Hunter grinned like a maniac as his plane screamed through the skies. He disengaged his afterburner and banked into a tight turn as he flew over Area 88.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 pm 

Pausing for a few moments, Saki was handling the thrust of his own aircraft at speeds that pushed him far into the pilot's seat that he was strapped to. It was an exhilarating feeling, and despite the fact that he was dealing with the fact that his own country was war torn, it sometimes made him feel that he was in a good place. Numerous pounds of thrust beating your aircraft forward was a feeling that couldn't be replaced by anything.

Nothing could have substituted for that feeling, but soon enough he was hit with a ton of bricks not by G-forces but instead by the announcement that he received from Shin. "Honestly you haven't the slightest idea who that was? Well, whoever they are must be on our side. They surely could have killed both of us otherwise."

Additionally he had wanted to know what sort of plane that they were flying. It didn't look like he was going to get an answer to that end, however. Saki was just going to have to be happy with the fact that they weren't both taken out. While he might not have liked admitting that a pilot was his better, he didn't really have any choice with this one.

Meanwhile, the maniac had received a bit of an inspection by another person. Her aircraft wasn't exactly identified either, but it was a certainly notable. There weren't many other people who had elected to fly a swept-wing design like that. Vocal calls hadn't done her much good at all.

Since her voice on the radiotelephone system didn't seem to raise his interest, she decided to use another method to get him to reply. The mysterious female pilot flipped a switch in her cockpit and sent out a beacon signal that she had hoped to get a reply from.

If nothing else, then it might have scared him since anyone could intercept an aeronautical beacon. They were transmitted in a regular carrier wave format. CW transmissions like these were on public frequencies. She was gambling on a guess that he didn't want others to find out about him. Honestly, she had a feeling that she was right on that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 pm 

Hunter radioed the control the area 88 control tower and spoke, "Area 88 this is Phantom do you read over?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 am 

There was an operator seated in the control tower. He had been about to leave when the other's radio message came through. The fact that it seemed that Hunter was coming in, though, was probably going to keep him around for a while.

Exhaling, he decided to come back around. Having retaken his seat, the tower operator figured that there was no one here to relieve him. That was strange to tell the truth. There were supposed to be enough air traffic control personnel.

He wasn't sure if something had called them off. Anyway, though, he turned to pick up his microphone. "We read you loud and clear. What is your status?"

Though some of the others hadn't recognized him that seemed to suggest that this individual knew something about him, but it should be noted that the Area 88 tower was probably just observing his plane. Someone here must have had some information on him, though it was doubtful that anyone would have. Hunter was a real enigma, and that made things interesting.

Certainly it had made things interesting for Saki. He had no idea who Hunter was. Likewise, the female who had been chasing him before hadn't recognized him. For that matter, it was doubtful that Hunter recognized her any more than she did him.

A plane could act very much like a mask. It kept you insulated from the identity of others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:41 am 

Hunter circled and corkscrewed above the airfield as he waited for a response. When it came Hunter grinned michieviously as he suddenly had an idea. "Tower, this is Phantom, requesting permission for a flyby."

"Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full."

"Sorry mate I'm doing it anyway." Hunter then pulled the throttle back and purposefully stalled his plane, causing it to flip over so that it's nose was pointed at the ground. Hunter then shoved the throttle forward, triggering the afterburner, and as soon as he neared an altitude of 500 meters he pulled up and screamed past Area 88's control tower. His right wing had been one milimeter from making contact and either scratching or shattering the glass windows of the control tower. "WOOHOO!" he shouted as he flew throught the air at mach 7.

Hunter slid his throttle back out of the afterburner and pulled several extremely tight turns to shave off his extremely high airspeed down to landing speeds.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:25 am 

The original air traffic controller reached back for the microphone from before. "Negative, repeat negative. You are no go for a flyby, Phantom. Repeat, negative on the flyby..." He was forced to cut himself off soon because the glass windows had soon broken. Quickly he ducked under his desk, covering his ears, which were quickly bleeding as a result of the force of the wind that had broken those windows.

While he was almost knocked unconscious, he considered himself simply lucky to be left alive after a move like that. It was extremely dangerous, and the controller had no idea how someone like that could have been ever issued a pilot's license. Better yet, he had honestly no idea how a daredevil pilot like that wasn't doing something a little more impressive than flying out here.

After all, he had skill that he had never seen before for sure!

Meanwhile, the pilot of the swept-wing jet had requested landing clearance, but received no reply because of the shattered windows. She had cut down to landing speed much earlier, and had now been coming in on a separate runway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:57 pm 

Hunter pulled a tight 40 G turn and landed his plane as the other pilot touched down. "Damn, I haven't had tbat much fun breaking rules in months!" he said as he hopped out of the aircraft. The Area 88 flight crews bustled about around his aircraft as they marveled at the odd and sleek design of the foreign aircraft. One reached forward to touch the surface of the aircraft when his hand was slapped away. "No touching mate. This aircraft is classified. Any attempts to study it will result in severe punishment. Only those i authorize may study it, and so far that means no one may do so. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Hunter said as he grabbed and twisted the mechanic's right arm behind his back.

"Yes sir! Crystal clear sir!" replied the frightened mechanic.

"I'm glad we have an understanding. This goes for everyone here!" Hunter shouted as he released the stricken mechanic and turned towards the other mechanics who stood there with shocked expressions on their faces. "I designed and built this plane myself and i don't like people messing with my aircraft." Hunter then climbed back into his plane and taxied it into a hanger. He walked aout and then nailed a sign onto the hanger door. The sign read, "RESTRICTED AREA! UNAUTHORIZED PERSONEL WILL FACE CHARGES OF THE ATTEMPT OF THEFT!" Then Hunter gave everyone watching a stern glare and walked back into the hanger.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:55 am 

Someone had rushed to help the individual in the tower, considering that his ears had been blown out. That wasn't to mention the fact that the shattered glass was quite a problem as well. It seemed, however, that two individuals had come down to visit with Hunter, though for the time being the rule about no one touching his aircraft was going to be respected.

One of the two individuals was Saki, who turned up toward him with a scowl. "I should have you know that in a manner of speaking this airfield facility belongs to me, so perhaps I should introduce myself. I am Saki Vashtal, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Asranian Air services. It would be best if you would refrain from attacking my personnel and kindly do not hang signs up. Should you do these things then I will respect the terms of your sign."

Meanwhile, someone else was interested in him in a far less cold way. It was the woman from before, who had flown the other aircraft in. Having thrown about her hair after removing her flight helmet and shield, she started to walk over toward Hunter with a gloved hand thrust out toward him.

"I'd have to say that was some performance to say the least, you must have been the pilot that I was tracking all that time before. I have to say that I don't often see anyone quite like you at all."

Considering his entrance, which was certainly some entrance, she wasn't exaggerating one bit at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 pm 

Hunter peeked out from behind the door and looked at the woman with a confused expression. "You didn't do a very good job then. Cause i was inverted over your Su-47 for three hours and you never looked up." he then turned to Saki and glared at him. "And Lieutenant Colonel Vashtal... You would'nt want to tangle with a superior officer would you? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lieutenant Commander Hunter Dracon, callsign Phantom."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:37 pm 

Man, she had actually come to appreciate Hunter's rebellious nature. In fact, she really found the fact that he kept breaking all these rules to make him seem that much more rough around the edges, and she genuinely like that. Smirking as she looked up to him with a laugh, she soon tilted her head. "Well, maybe you could teach me a few things? Maybe I should introduce myself too."

Soon enough, though, Vashtal shook his head, "How could you possibly outrank me though, Phantom? I am the actual head of the armed services in this country. Still, I want to have your assistance if you would so offer it to me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:50 pm 

Hunter looked at Saki and then burst out laughing. "Why do you think I came here Lieutenant?" he said before he turned to the female pilot. "If you want to learn from me you're gonna have a hard time. However, we can start by taking a look at your aircraft. I need to see if I can give it some upgrades and modifications. I'm as much of a pilot as I am an engineer." Hunter stated with a grin.

Shin watched from several feet away behind Saki as the two new pilots interacted with each other and formed the ghost of a smile as he heard Hunter inform the woman that he was an engineer and wanted to take a look at her aircraft to see what upgrades and modifications he could add to it. He walked forward and stopped next to the woman. "If you could give my Tiger II some upgrades that would be nice." he said and then held his hand out for the man to shake, "The name's Shin. Shin Kazama, and I hope we'll become friends one day."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:30 am 

With a roll of his eyes, Saki shrugged a bit and finally just laughed, showing that he figured he wasn't going to get anywhere in the conversation at all. "Well, I will have to deduct the cost of the damage that you did from your pay, but with your skills as a pilot I bet you'll pay it back in a single mission." Even he had to admit that the other was one great pilot for sure, and he certainly wasn't one to avoid taking a risk. He'd clearly shown that already.

The female once more looked him over and threw back her hair with a grin. While Hunter might have been cocky, that cockiness was certainly oozing with confidence as well. "An engineer who can handle the Su-47 is rare to come by. I'd love to have you take a look at my plane."

Eventually it seemed like Shin was trying to talk to Hunter, so he kept quiet, though she offered him a bit of a salute. "I can't recall; have I introduced myself yet? Surely you must have heard of the Purple Rose."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:20 pm 

Hunter grinned as he heard the name. "Ah, the Purple Rose. Heh, you actually shot me down once about twelve years ago. Of course, I was still a rookie pilot then and I was younger than most pilots during that time. Ah, the memories." Hunter then burst out laughing and then grinned like a maniac. "Miss Rose, if you would be so kind as to lead me to your aircraft?" Hunter stated after he shook Shin's hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:58 am 

Laughing a bit, she looked back up toward the man. "At this point, though, I highly doubt that I have even the slightest chance of taking you out. Do you mind if I ask what conflict that was?" The way that she had said it seemed to indicate that she knew they had both been in many. Regardless, she tilted her head up toward him and started to walk, showing that her plane was this way. "I'm interested in seeing what you have to say about it, if you really were tailing me all that time. I tried to radio you before. I guess you didn't hear me, or were perhaps ignoring me outright."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:44 am 

Hunter elbowed her playfully as if they were best friends and just said, "Miss Rose, my radio is only tuned for certain frequencies. I never use open channels. And the conflict it was in? Hmm... I believe it was during the Vietnam war. I was flying an F-8 Crusader with green, purple, and cyan stripes. Heh, that was my first plane. When you shot me down I rebuilt that plane. I made it better over time as technology progressed. In fact, that same plane is being shipped here for me to use along with several other planes that I have used in the past." Hunter explained before he caught sight of the beautiful aircraft that was sitting two-hundred meters away.

He grinned like a maniac and sprinted to the waiting plane before falling backwards onto a skateboard that was conviently placed fifty meters away from the aircraft and skidded to a stop under the plane. "HOLY ****! THIS IS A RARE VARIANT OF THE SU-47! I CAN'T BELEIVE I'VE FOUND ONE!" Hunter shouted with glee. "This variant isn't even on the market yet! I've been looking into getting one but I could never find out where it was designed!"

Hunter then rolled out from under the plane and stood up while grinning ear to ear. "The person who designed this variant is a genius! I can't wait to look inside! I've got my own Su-47 but it's not the same plane as this one! I maintain my aircraft personally so they stay he way I want them. Then again nobody ever understands or knows how to repair or install the upgrades and modifications I tend to add to my aircraft. All you need right now is my tradmark anti-grav generator and you'll be able to withstand over one-hundred Gs!" Hunter said as he ran his hand down the fuselage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:04 am 

"Is that why you weren't able to hear what I was slinging? That being said, that had to be a long time ago." Looking up slowly, the Purple Rose tried to think back that far. "By the way, you realize of course that's just my call sign; Purple Rose isn't really my name." Eventually she looked up toward him, liking the fact that she was just getting to speak with him as though they had known each other for a long time.

"Well, I'd certainly like to see that plane once it does get there." Soon enough, though, she found herself deadpanned. Honestly the pilot had always assumed that there were only a few Su-47 aircraft in the entire world, so all of them would have constituted as rare to hear. To hear that he had one was incredible in its own right, as she only had the one plane that she flew exclusively.

Quickly blinking once again, she looked toward him as he sat in the cockpit. She also had no idea that anti-grav technology genuinely worked. Regular jet fighter technology had always seemed impressively advanced to her as it was. What she was talking about sounded purely like science fiction.

Taking 100gs or even half that sounded purely impossible. While she was obviously quite humble, she considered it almost unbelievable that she was able to pull around 17gs without fainting. That was almost completely unheard of, so for him to bring this up was shocking to say the very least.

"You're not trying to make fun of me or anything, now are you?"

Somehow, though, while he seemed eccentric she had a feeling that this Hunter fellow was totally being honest about everything. For a mercenary, he seemed to be a rather honest individual, especially compared to many that she had met.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:24 am 

Hunter laughed, "No miss Rose, I am being completely honest. I have an anti-grav generator in every single aircraft I own. It's what allows me to take extremely tight turns. For instance, I pulled a forty G turn as I landed my plane, as I was still going way too fast for a safe landing. I would have either crashed or rammed into your Su-47 as you taxied it here." Hunter said a he hopped out of the cockpit of the her aircraft. "One more thing, your Su-47 is different than other Su-47 aircraft. Your Su-47 is a modified variant of the originals an has a higher turn rate and increased speed. Plus the materials that were used to build it were carbon fiber and titanium. Not steel and titanium. The stronger materials give the aircraft a stronger airframe that can withstand higher amounts of g-force. This allows the aircraft to make tighter turns and not tear itself apart in the process. My anti-gravity generators only reduces the g-forces to safenlevels and prevents blackouts. Aircraft can be pushed to their limits once the anti-grav is installed. And no this not science fiction sheila." Hunter explained before he dashed back to his hanger.

He returned wearing a black Australian style hat and had a sniper rifle strapped across his back. He put on a pair of aviator sunglasses with cyan and purple titented lenses and glanced at Saki. "Sheila d'you mind if I go pay the colonel the damage fees for the tower real quick?" he asked as he turned his head toward her and clicked his head towrds Saki.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:26 pm 

"Maybe I should let you know my real name, though there is something about calling me Miss Rose that I like." Honestly, she had to admit that she also liked his unique Australian accent, fashion and even the slang that he had been using. "I thought that my Su-47 was fairly stock with lightweight specialized post-Cold War steel, but that really makes her sound special."

Smiling to him for the time being, she listened to everything that he had to say, as unbelievable as it was. Never could she have figured that there would have been actual anti-gravitational generators that would have worked in that way. Actually, she couldn't have imagined that there would have been any that had worked at all. Simply it sounded to her like it was science fiction. The fact that this was all actually happening made her pulse quicken, and that was saying a lot considering that she was a mercenary jet fighter pilot.

Shrugging, the Purple Rose laughed again. "Well, yeah, I figured that you should after that, but I'm sure you can afford it."

Turning about, Saki actually started to come toward him, having come down from examining the damage to the tower. It was going to cost some money to repair this for sure, but Hunter wouldn't have done it if he couldn't have paid for it.