All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 pm 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hunter pulled away for another pass and flew parallel to the enemy convoy, utilizing a drift technique and opened up with his guns. Suddenly several high caliber anti-aircraft guns erupted from the sand as he passed overhead and opened fire. Ten 100 mm slugs impacted his aircraft and set the engine aflame. "Razor Zero One is hit." He said as his aircraft shuddered. He hit the afterburner and made an attempt to climb but the elevators fell apart from the flaming engine. His aircraft then began to lose altitude before the engine exploded. The front of the fuselage fell away from the rest of the plane and smashed into the dunes below before Hunter could eject.

~Just so you know he's not dead. But your character doesn't know that.~

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

Last edited by Hunter Dracon on Tue May 10, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Even with all of his tricks, Blossom knew that Hunter wouldn't have been able to avoid something like that. His aircraft was shaking and caught fire without providing him any chance of ejection. From behind her helmet, the Purple Rose fought back tears for what genuinely felt like the first time since she was a small child. She had lost people on sorties before. However, she had never cared about them the way that she had ended up caring about him. Swallowing deeply, she composed herself.

Still despite all of this she had a mission to accomplish. Shutting her eyes softly, she decided that the most important thing to do right at this moment was track down the aircraft that had done that to him before taking them out of commission permanently.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Hunter Dracon on Tue May 10, 2016 9:49 am.
Reason: needed to repost
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:49 am 

Sand slowly leaked through the crushed canopy of the obliterated F-20 Tigershark and Hunter coughed as he regained consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and glanced about before opening the hidden compartment inside the cockpit that held his rifle and backpack. Hunter grabbed the gun and the backpack before smashing through the ruined canopy using the butt of the rifle. He climbed out with littel difficulty and brought his rifle up to bear.

Hunter sighted several rebel soldiers and pulled the trigger repeatedly, downing every rebel soldier in the line of fire before charging down the dune the broken fuselage of his plane had drilled itself into and emptied the magazine in the gun. He reloaded rapidly and popped another rebel soldier in the neck with a single 7.7 mm round that practically removed the head from the body. Hunter then slung the rifle across his back as he crested another dune.

He positioned himself and slid down as he snatched an AK-47 out of the air as it flew out of the hands of a rebel soldier he had killed and fired three round bursts into the enemy soldiers as he ran until the rifle was empty. Hunter then dropped it as he rolled to avoid enemy fire. He drew his own rifle again as he came back up and popped another rebel soldier in the face as he ran up the crest of a sand dune where several rebel soldiers were positioned. He then flicked his right wrist and a foot long blade extended from under the sleeve.

Hunter slammed the blade into a rebel soldier's forehead before sheathing it again. With that same hand he drew one of his pistols and blew the other rebel soldiers away before running up to one of the anti-aircraft guns that had shot him down and tossed a grenade into the ammo storage compartment.

The gun blew itself apart behind him as he ran.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:50 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Well this certainly didn't look good by any means. At this point Blossom was starting to think that he was indestructible though. It looked like he was genuinely capable of pulling through anything. While that might have given her hope for sure, there was some nagging realism that continued to wrestle with her internally. In some ways that kind of just built up her resolve even more. She knew that she was going to have to chase after him.

Fortunately she was apparently quickly rewarded by the fact that Hunter seemed to be out and with a rifle. Soon enough she too had gotten out of her canopy, having made at least a proper landing that would have given her access to what was increasingly a ground game. Still, it looked like he had things under control for the time being from her vantage point.

Certainly she hoped that she wasn't wrong about that at all. Blossom was running about for the time being, trying to dodge some of the action before she pulled out her own handgun. Rather than a rifle, she had a tendency to rely on a solid semi-automatic .45 piece that she figured was always going to be there for her.

Naturally she valued reliability quite a bit, which would have certainly explained the choice of weapon. On her way over to rendezvous with Hunter, she had actually ended up using that firearm more than once. Even if it wasn't as impressive as Hunter's rifle, she certainly at least had some marksmanship as a skill.

Soon enough he was running, seemingly away from that explosion, and it was there that she finally had met up with him. Looking about slowly, she turned toward him and narrowed up her eyes. "Just what the hell is going on here? You're alright, now aren't you?" She knew entirely too well of just how dangerous a situation like this one could really be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:21 pm 

"I didn't purposefully get shot down if that's what your asking." Hunter said and saw a group of enemy infantry behind her as he turned to face her. "GET DOWN!" he shouted and shoved her to the ground before opening up on the enemy soldiers. The soldiers replied in kind and sent several dozen rounds downrange as Hunter wiped out half of the enemy squad. Most of the enemy's bullets hit their mark as the remaining half of the squad went down under Hunter's relentless assault. He staggered back as the first few rounds hit his body but failed to penetrate the ballistic vest he wore under his flight suit. But the next rounds did penetrate. The first two hit him in the stomach, the third hit him below the left collarbone, and the other seven hit him across the chest. "Good thing that was the last of em sheila. I think i'll rest here." He grunted with a smile as blood began to trickle out of the bullet wounds and stain his clothes. "I guess i'll see you on the other side. I had hoped the feeling i had was just pre battle jitters. Looks like i was wrong." Then his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collasped.