All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New! Yugioh GX RP IC
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:01 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco was unpacking her things in the Slifer Dorm and hummed a little tune as she did so. She had been unpacking her clothes when she heard her phone go off, she picked up the phone and realized that it was the snotty Obelisk Blue student, Chad, texting her orders to come to the Obelisk Blue dorm immediately. Draco sighed and got up, she had lost a duel to Chad in which they had bet that if she won she would be personally recommended to become a Ra Yellow but since Chad won she had to be his personal servant. Even if Draco didn't want to follow his orders, she was a woman of her word and so she always kept up her end of the bargain. Draco walked to the Obelisk Blue Dorm and knocked on the large doors, saying that she was there on request of Chad. Draco waited for the door to open with a look of dignity, even if she was being forced to be a servant, that didn't mean she had to abandon her dignity.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: New! Yugioh GX RP IC
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:36 pm 

Adam stepped into his dorm room. He came in, and began to set himself up on the top bunk. He had watched the Match between Draco and Chad. He had to admit though, Draco had only been lucky during the first part of the duel. She was making rookie mistakes, while Chad was drawing bad cards. At that rate, if Chads bad luck hadnt turned around, she might have had a chance. Unfortunately, it did turn around. To Dracos misfortune. God, he just wished he could do something for her.

Chad soon came to answer the Door, at the Obelisks manor, and smirked at Draco. "Good to see you don't waist time. But next time, be faster. Now, follow me." He said, turning around without even acknowledging anything she might say, leading her up into his room, and motioning to his three suit cases. He then sat down in a corner, to watch. "Un pack my stuff. And you better put them away neatly. Got it?"

Last edited by Akashi on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:05 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco growled audibly and flashed him a look of defiance as she unpacked Chad's things. Draco said, "Are you sure you want me to know the entire content of your room? It would be quite easy for me to pull a prank on you if I did." Draco hoped that Chad would realize that it wasn't a threat but a warning that she might get the urge to pull a prank in the future, her pranks could be quite cruel when pulled on someone she didn't like. Draco began unpacking his clothes and folded them neatly as she placed them in the drawers. Draco was quite obsessive about keeping the clothes organized by color, she put all his blue clothes in one section, sorting them by shade and she did so with all the clothes, grouping them by color. Draco had just finished unpacking the clothes and was busy putting away things like deodorant and toothpaste in the bathroom. Draco had a lot of things to unpack for Chad as well as herself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:29 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

"One! Two! Three! Four! Run until you can't no more! All the way. To the door. Once you get there run some more!" The boys called a cadence until Junji broke the chant with gleeful gasp and an excited chuckle.
"I see it Jin! It's so pretty!" he said excitedly
"Is it yellow?" Jin responded curiously as they raced forward
"Yeah! Wait, why?" Junji would've turned to look but he wasn't going to stop until he got to the front of the Dorm.
"Just making sure you led us to the right place," Jin said matter-of-factly
"You could've led if you didn't leave your jacket on the bench and have to go back for it!~" Junji teased
"Uh Junji?" Jin said with an amused tone "Where's your jacket?"
"Huh? Oh ****!" Junji stopped immediately in his tracks and Jin followed behind as if he expected the response. "We gotta go back!"
Jin had a cheeky smirk on his face "Who's the smart one again?"
"What?"
"I put our jackets in the trunk so we wouldn't get them smelly on the way over!" Jin remarked smugly
"You must be so proud!"
"You got that right,"

Even if Junji hadn't stopped out of panic, the two still would've had to slow down, because they were only a few yards from the entrance to the dorm. An elderly woman in a yellow jacket waved happily at them; her waving hand held a clipboard. The two smiled back brightly as they approached, a large trunk dwarfing and shadowing the pair. They stopped before the woman, placed down the trunk and bowed respectfully.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am!" the pair greeted her.

The woman chuckled in surprise at the delightful display of respect "oh ho! well! You two must come from a good family!" The boys beamed happily in response. "I'm Professor Michiro, I take care of housing here at the Ra dormitory. I'm very glad to have you in my dorm, you seem like great kids! May I have your names?" she said as she gripped her clipboard with both of her hands.

"Toriko!" They chirped. Jin swore he saw the woman's face turn very grave for a moment.

"Oh! Toriko! A very nice name, you boys have..." her voice shook and her bright tone seemed to waver "Unfortunately, you were moved from this dormitory to the Slifer dorm due to Ra overflow. The Examination requirements for Obelisks have been raised to exceedingly high levels as of late and many of the previous Obelisks have now been relocated. As upper level students, they took priority. I'm very sorry boys,"

It sounded rehearsed. Her empathy sounded more like smug joy. Jin made a note of it for later. "We understand," the boys said brightly before bowing once again "Thank you, and have a nice day!" they sung as they picked up their trunk and made the trek to the Slifer dorm. Jin was seething in silence while Junji called a cadence by himself.

She knows something, I really didn't want this to follow us. Maybe it's for the best that we don't live there. Jin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his little brother's voice calling for him.
"Hey Jin! Isn't this great? We get to be with our new friends!" he was so excited he was practically shouting.
"huh? Oh yeah!" Jin responded with a chuckle

The two reached the dorm within the hour. The sight of the dorm made them feel so warm. It was small and wooden; it looked so cozy, it looked like..... home. Junji sniffled a bit before wiping his eyes with a sleeve. "I know Junji," Jin said quietly "It's perfect,"

Junji regained his composure and charged forward in a fit of gleeful laughter and Jin wasn't far behind. The two made it to a door and saw a posting on it.

Adam Scotts
Jin Toriko
Junji Toriko

Junji slammed into the door and the two charged in with their trunk looming overhead.
"Home Sweet Home" The two sung as they dropped their trunk against the back wall of the room. Junji went about setting up the room and Jin went about introducing himself and his brother to the tall boy whom they had barged in on.
"Hello," he said with a bow "I'm very glad to meet you. I'm Jin, and this is my Brother Junji!" he motioned at the boy setting up what looked like a small table in the center of the room. He stopped to beam happily and wave before going back to his work.

"We're really excited about living with you and we want to make sure that you're comfortable," Jin began to sound like a rehearsed host "We pick up nightly before bed, our heavy cleaning is every Saturday morning. The beds are all yours as me and Junji sleep on the floor. If there is access to a kitchen, I prepare tea for the morning, cook lunches to pack and dinner is eaten before clean up. You are welcome to join us at anytime,"

"Oh hey!" Junji chimed in "Don't forget to tell him about nightmare weekends!" He strung up a nice traditional image on the wall before diving back into the large trunk "We've got some good ones in here,"

Jin turned back to Adam and awkwardly scratched his head "Oh yeah, we watch horror movies and tell spooky stories on the weekends before playing a game outside. I think we might hold off of that for a while until we know the layout of the area so no one gets lost or hurt." Junji voiced his disappointment with an "aww".

"If you have any questions, concerns or comments, feel free to tell us and we'll accommodate," Jin returned to his hosting voice again. Junji had taken to mocking his posture and demeanor in the background. Considering they were identical in appearance, the mocking looked more like a strange projection.

"Hey Jin, when we're done here, do you think Draco will wanna hang out too. I bet she'll be excited that we live here now!" Junji nearly sung his last sentence.

Jin simply replied with a small grunt and a nod. "I hope she's okay after that whole Obelisk ordeal.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aleksey sighed almost contently as he finally finished what he had been writing. He stood back up and began to walk down the hall of the dormitory when a voice coming from an open room door caught his attention.
"Are you sure you want me to know the entire content of your room? It would be quite easy for me to pull a prank on you if I did."

Aleksey almost smirked.... almost "I'd seriously reconsider that thought" he said as he leaned against the door molding to Chad's room. "He might get the idea in his head to completely refurbish his room and replace his wardrobe. It'd be terrible if you had to not only put his clothes in the drawers again but put the dresser in the room too," He gave the girl a good up and down glance before making note of the new and possibly troublesome assistant.

"Already found yourself a new lackey, Chad? I'd be offended if I didn't know better." he placed his hands into his pockets and walked into the room. He had already put together who the newcomer was but he wanted to hear it for himself. He leaned against a window sill toward the back of the room and began tapping something into his watch "What is your name?" he questioned her without looking.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:50 pm 

Draco said, "Oh, I was teasing anyways. Besides, it's more fun to pull pranks in class where everyone else can see them. I'm Draco by the way, Draco Anderson." Draco's eyes shone with a fiery light that showed she was not someone you wanted to make an enemy of. She was in the middle of being OCD about Chad's spare towels when she spoke. Draco said, "It's too bad that I always keep my word, I could have just not kept my end of the bet and you'd be doing the unpacking yourself. I'm too nice for my own good." Draco's mask hid her face so it would be hard to tell if she was being sarcastic or not, but at this particular moment she was being serious.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:01 pm 

Adams turned around to see the two Ra yellow boys come in, and smiled. "Ah, welcome you two. I was told the Ra's were over flowing, hence Why i'd be sharing, with a pair of them, but I wasnt expecting you two. It's a pleasure to see you again. "Adams had met these two boys, when Watching Dracos match. "Horor weekends? Sure, no problem, i'm cool with that." He offered. But then they Brought up Draco. He sighed. "I doubt she is alright with it, but I dont think she has a choice. I have offered to help her practice though, so hopefully things will work out."

Chad laughed, when Aleksey talked about a new lackey. "Please, Alek, I never considered you a lackey in the first place. More like, comparible to the captains first mate." He then looked at Draco's Mask, as she spoke. He then narrowed his eyes. "You know, I'm not to fond of you making smart ass comments, behind your mask like that. Take it off."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:10 pm 

Draco said, "That is something I cannot comply too. I keep my mask on at all times, I never take it off in front of people. Oh and if you try to remove it by force, I cannot be held responsible for any fingers you might lose." Draco looked a little shaken at the order to take her mask off and held her mask to her face as if taking it off would be the worst thing in the world. Draco's face had scars on it but even so they didn't mar her beauty much.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:44 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

"Finished!" Junji chimed as he set the futon covering over the table. Jin ruffled his brother's hair before sitting in front of the table and admiring the handiwork. As he eyed the layout he outstretched his arm and waved at Junji as if shooing him "Proper introduction, Junji!"
Junji gasped and pulled a face of surprise before turning to bow to the boy
"Hello, I'mverygladtomeetyou. Woah you're tall," he fired off quickly. The introduction was very lackluster, his mind was elsewhere
"Do you think we should go see if Draco's alright?" Junji thought out loud.

"She's probably just dealing with being commanded around for a bit. If this guy knows how to properly establish himself, he won't actually be taking this whole 'personal servant' thing very seriously. It's all about status and- you wrinkled the left edge over here Junji."

The boy grunted dutifully before walking over to straighten it. His older brother patted him on the back to show his approval to which Junji smiled pridefully.

" I have offered to help her practice though, so hopefully things will work out." Adam said with melancholy
"When she gets back, me and Junji will help her get all set up," Jin said as he scooted towards his large trunk "I think it might be a good idea to make sure she doesn't take this too hard." he dug out a small set of books and placed them neatly on the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's more fun to pull pranks in class where everyone else can see them Aleksey made a small hum as if he were considering how unfortunate that might be "Pranks in class, quite the Slifer mentality you've got," he jabbed quite matter-of-factly "I'm sure Professors will love you," he said plainly as he continued to type. "It's too bad that I always keep my word," she remarked in a rather admissive tone "I could have just not kept my end of the bet and you'd be doing the unpacking yourself. I'm too nice for my own good." Aleksey stopped typing for a moment and looked up at the girl. His blank stare didn't betray his intrigue at such an earnest statement "Well, well!" he chimed before going back to his typing "Looks like the girl does have some brains behind that mask... but that could be all she has back there, Chad. Word to the wise: people hide behind clothes because they're ashamed. Gazing upon shame is never pleasant for anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:51 pm 

"I hope he's Not." Adam spoke, as he pulled the seat out, as he pulled his viral deck out, and began looking over it, to see if therte were any combos he was missing. Something he hadn't found yet. Of course, this would give the two boys full view of his deck, if they got curious enough.

Chad scoffed, as she refused to remove the mask, followed by Alekseys warning. "Fine, keep your creepy mask on, for all I care. Just make sure you watch your tone around me, slacker. As for pulling pranks, dont worry. I had already seperated all the important stuff, that i'll put away later, as I see fit. On ce youre done, you can go back to whatever you were doing, red." Chad said, waving his hand dismissively.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 pm 

Draco nodded and finished putting away everything of Chad's. Draco put in her earbuds and started playing the song "Unstable" by Chaotica as she walked back to the red dorm. Draco reached the red dorm by the time it was noon and she went into her dorm room. Draco began to unpack her clothes and put them in drawers and sorted them by color, shade, and material warmth. Draco pulled out all her sketch books and began putting them on shelves. Draco still had plenty to do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:34 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Jin and Junji peaked over Adam's shoulders to gape at the cards he had strewn over the table. Junji smiled at them "They look scary but they don't seem scary". Jin gave Junji an amused look.
"That made zero sense Junji," he said with a chuckle. Of course Jin knew what he meant, he just didn't feel like explaining it all to Adam. Junji looked at his brother quizzically before realizing what he was doing and he nodded
"I mean they look kinda like they're nasty powerful but not something to be feared!" Junji added on "Like a happy elephant!"
"Your deck looks pretty cool, maybe we could duel sometime!" Jin diverted "That is if you think you can handle us," Jin added with a hint of cockiness in his tone. The twins sat back with their hands supporting their weight.
"We are a pretty big deal after all," Junji added with a flourish of his hand. His tone mimicking that of his older brother.
"Our decks are pretty impressive y'know"
"I knock anyone flat in a few moves!"
"I can outlast even the most enduring duelist!"
"We're practically geniuses~"
"I think my last duel lasted abou-..." Jin stopped mid-sentence and turned his head towards the door. Junji hummed at his brother inquisitively. "Did you hear that?"
Junji hopped to his feet before shuffling to the dorm door. He exclaimed something before hurrying out the door. Jin rushed behind him.
"Draco!" Junji Shouted excitedly
"Draco!" they both exclaimed in harmony.

The pair found the door labeled with her name and knocked hard. "Guess who, guess who!" They both sung.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:48 pm 

Draco was in the middle of stacking her sketch books when she heard a knock on the door. She put down what she was doing and opened the door, saying, "Welcome Jin and Junji. How are you two?" It was obvious that she was shaken about something. Draco was still nervous from being told to take off her mask. Draco was shaking just a little, she was also holding her prized card, Blueclaw the Dragon King, in her hand. Draco always held the card to comfort herself. Draco was also breathing heavily, as if she had run a marathon before coming back to the dorm. Draco then coughed and she tasted blood on her tongue. Draco had been in the hospital before taking the entrance exam for the academy, she had been put in the all clear for her to leave but she had a special medication that she had to take until she was completely healed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:01 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

The twin boys beamed at Draco happily. They couldn't place what it was, but something about Draco made them feel less... different. The pair slipped into her room dutifully, at first admiring her things before noticing how she was placing things around the room. Junji held back a chuckle at how orderly the place already looked despite not actually being set up.
"Hey, Jin!" Junji sung cheekily "There's another anally-retentive one in the dorms!"
"Junji!" Jin groaned
"I'm just sayin'," Junji raised his hands up to emphasize that he'd dropped the subject. He looked at the order carefully before continuing to organize the stack.
"You've got a lot of sketch books," Jin chimed "Are you really serious into art and stuff?" Jin joined his brother and began to organize her belongings. The two were definitely invading her privacy, but they were in too deep now.
"She's gotta be super awesome at it!" Junji exclaimed as he carried some books to her desk. The two were working at a fast pace but they never went silent. A quip here, a song here. A grunt or groan of frustration followed by a jab from the other. They were making quick work of setting everything in an orderly fashion. Junji went to start putting up her clothes, but Jin quickly stepped in front of him and wiped a small mark from his brother's forehead. Junji couldn't help a warm smile
"So," Jin started "I bet it's weird that we're here right? You'd think we'd be moving into the Ra dorm, yeah?"
"But Jin and Junji are too awesome to be stopped by the color of a jacket!" Junji remarked boisterously
Jin awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "Actually, we got located here cause the Ra dorm is overcrowded"
"But boy did it work in our favor, yeah?" Junji sang "Now we can hang out whenever! By the way when are we gonna do that draw- hey ow!" Junji rubbed his arm where Jin had knocked him with his elbow.
"If you wanna come over, we're just a few doors down and if you ever need any help, we'd be honored," Jin said formally. The pair bowed respectfully. Junji glimpsed Draco's hand as the pair bowed, it was shakily gripping that card again. The sight of the card made him feel sleepy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:12 pm 

Draco said, "Well, I wouldn't say I'm 'super awesome' at art but it's better than most kindergarten scribbles, but thanks for your offer to help-" Draco then broke off in a fit of coughing that brought up more blood, the blood dripped out from under her mask and onto her white shirt, turning it red. Draco then searched her bags for her pills that she had to take. She knew that she had to take them before the coughing got worse. Draco soon found the pills and got two of them out before getting a glass of water and swallowing them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:40 pm 

As all of the students were finishing up unpacking all of there belongings, an announcement went out over all of the speakers across the island. A calm female voice, gave an almost monotone voice over the speakers. "All Students, please gather in the Primary Dueling Auditorium, for the Indoctrination Ceremony Please. All Students are to bring their Deck of Choice." The message repeated two more times, before it turned off. An hour after the announcement, all of the students were finally seated in the stands that surrounded nearly the entire Dueling Stage.

Once all of the student were seated, the lights went out, except for the ones pointed to the Dueling stage, where a Woman wearing a very feral business attire stood, holding a tablet in her arm. "Ladies and Gentlemen, all new students of Duel Academy; Welcome to Duel island. The new Headmaster will be with you all shortly." Just then she seemed to mutter under her breath. "Hopefully..." She then resumed. "I am the Vice-Chancellor, of Duel Academy, as well as the Headmasters Secretary. I look forward to watching each and every one of you grow and blossom into spectacular duelists." She then looked behind her to the entrance, and after a moment, she shook her head. "I apologize students, if you will excuse me for a minute." She then walked off the stage.

After about ten more minutes, there were some hushed voices, but one was clearly mad, the other was apologizing. "...ere now, so I can handle the rest from here. I'm sorry I- Listen, not now, later, please." After a couple more moments, a man wearing the tell-tale purple coat of the Headmaster walked on stage. His coat had a stripe of red going down the length of each sleeve, however. The man stood 6 foot, easily, and was rather well built based on the body shape. His black hair was only just a little under medium length, but it looked unchecked, and wild. He cleared his throat. "Greetings Students. I apologize for the delay. And Welcome, to Duel Academy. Now then, I'm happy to inform you, that several things have been changed, as of this year. First, there will be no more buying packs, to get random cards. Instead, you will buy individual cards with DP, or Dueling points. More on those later. If all of you would reach under your seats, and pull out the tablet and the cord." He waited a moment, as everyone did so.

Adams watched the headmaster, as he kept scanning his face. 'Why do I feel like I recognize him? Have I seen him before?' He thought to himself, as he followed the instructions.

"Please plug the two ends of the cable into the tablet, and into the port on the left side of your chair." As each student did, the Tablet would power on, and a slot on the right arm of the chair would open up, for a deck to be placed. "All students will now insert their decks into the Deck scanner. It will be scanned, and linked to your tablet, Known as a DT, or Duel Tracker. Once the DT syncs with your deck, you'll be able to track not only Your own Win/Tie/Loss Ratio, you'll be able to buy new cards with your DP as well as Virtually duel others, from a distance. For every duel, you'll be awarded DP, based on the outcome. For a win, you receive 1000 DP, a Tie will award both players with 500 DP, and a loss gives a mere 100 DP. For every card you wish to purchase, you must spend 2500 DP. Meaning, if you cant win, you must suffer through 25 agonizing, ratio crippling losses, before you can even slightly improve your deck." The Headmaster explained.

"Keep in mind however, the only duels that will effect your DP or ratios, are those conducted through Duel disks, meaning Virtual duels are simply for Practice. Next, the New rules. As of this year, all Duels will be dueled with a Starting life point total, of 8000. This change is to allow for the duel to take more time, thusly allowing for more chances for the duel to change tides. Finally, a new rule, simply referred to, as the 'Shotgun' Rule. If at the beginning of your draw phase, you have no cards in your hand, you may choose to draw up to five cards. You will not lose from a lack of cards the turn you use 'Shotgun' but you will next turn, when you must draw one card." He finished explaining.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm 

Draco watched the headmaster through the eye holes of her mask. Draco felt as if she had seen him before and wondered where. Draco was sitting next to her "master" Chad because he wanted her to do some more chores for him after the meeting. It was then that Draco started to cough up more blood, the front of her white undershirt soon turned red as her jacket. Draco's old wounds started to reopen from her violent coughing and soaked through her clothes.