All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Great War
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In a Medium sized town in the middle of Kansas. The I am (William) standing there looking off at the sun light as it slowly fades away.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Great War
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 am 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Aaron yawned, rubbing his eyes with a gloved hand as he stepped off the train. He had been sent north again, supposedly looking for a suspicious group of men who had been poking around town looking for information. He slung his bag over his shoulder and headed towards a small coffee shop, he needed something to wake up fully if he intended to get anything done.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:11 pm 

William waited there as if waiting for someone. Simply just standing he looked weird and out of place but for good reason

Last edited by Gabriel Angel on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lilly flapped her wings fiercely as she started to approach William. When she landed she changed back into her human form and stood in front of him. "Sorry I'm late sir." The girl said apologetically.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:54 am 

William smiles gently. "Its ok Lilly, It was a peaceful wait."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am 

Aaron stretched his legs out before him, surveying the people that came into the coffee shop. So far no suspicious activity as far as he was concerned so, finishing his coffee, Aaron once again headed out for the hotel he'd be staying at. Maybe someone had contacted him since he last grouped up with the team, he wouldn't have been able to check since his phone had died but as soon as he unpacked that would no longer be a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:03 pm 

William smiled at Lilly. "Lets go towards the hotel Lilly."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly nodded softly and followed her alpha. As Beta she needed to be sharp and know her surroundings if her alpha did not. The hotel was only a few feet away from where they stood, so the walk would be short, but it would be a nice break for her before things get too serious.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:54 am 

William smiled and with a little body posture walked into the hotel and grabbed the key from the doorman. "I hope you don't mind but the only room they had open was the honeymoon suite." He said with a weird nervous expression. "If not we can get a different rooms"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly blushed softly at the statement. She looked at the ground and shook her head. "N.. no that's okay." Her face burnt read as she tried to speak without stuttering or sounding like an idiot. The truth was, she did have feelings for her alpha, but she had no idea if he had feelings for her. So for a few years she has been keeping her feelings for him silent so she didn't risk her position or embarrassment. Once in the suite she sighed softly and flopped on the bed, she was tired from her long journey and mission.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 am 

Once in the room William sighed in relief. "I am going to take a shower," He walks to the bathroom, turns on the water and jumps in. After about 30 minutes he gets out and is dressed in his normal clothes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:02 pm 

Now that the room looked somewhat livable and the little light on his phone was signalling it was ready to be used Aaron fell back on the bed, hearing a few joints pop and snap.
"Geez, I guess I was more stiff than I thought." Grabbing his phone he scrolled through the messages for any news, but none came up. Aaron frowned, it wasn't like his team to not contact him, even if there was nothing to report. Checking this off as odd, he continued to rest wondering what he was to do with no leads.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:26 pm 

Jess sat in the darkest part of the hotel room and watched as Aaron fell onto the bed, she winced slightly at the sound of his body settling into the bed. she chuckled softly as he checked his phone.
"You should learn to relax." She said softly as she stood and walked into the light. she crossed her arms and looked Aaron over once before speaking up again, "You know I can make a tonic that can help with that." She smiled at him softly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:46 pm 

Upon hearing a voice in his room Aaron jolted up, ready to defend himself against the intruder. When his heart rate lowered a bit and he realized who it was he relaxed slightly.
"If I learned to relax I'd be in a lot more situations I'd rather not be in." He chuckled and sat back down on the bed now that the initial threat was over. He recognized the witch from when he had seen her before, they had never really interacted much since he was usually sent on solo missions. "What are you doing here anyway?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:24 pm 

She twirled a strand of hair between her fingers and looked off into space, "I'm your contact..." She said wistfully and then stretched her arms out in front of herself. "I've been in this town for the past two months, Its a quiet little place... Almost to quiet." She looked at the window sideways and her eyes slanted slightly.
after a moment of silence Jess jumped back to reality and smiled at Aaron. "Sorry! Thought I heard something!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:22 pm 

Aaron listened to Jess from where he lay on the bed, eyes closed. He pondered this bit of information for a minute.
"If it's so quiet then why the sudden interest?" He rolled into a sitting position once more. "I was told there was a group scouting for information up here. But from what I've gathered no such thing happened." He sighed, and scratched the back of his neck, why was he always the one sent on wild goose chases?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:17 pm 

William walked over to the hotel phone and picked it and called his teammates number. He silently waits until someone answers. "Hello." He said