All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:04 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"When the moon shines violet; the sky and land bathed in purple hue...
The destined cats of the moon shall confront their echo's,
and the closest Star will lead them home."

Twilight's eyes flashed open, her mind in a tailspin as she awoke in her makeshift den comprised of cardboard and bracken from the forest. She looked around suddenly as if she heard something... though it was only when she was on her feet, that she noticed it. Everything in the area was gone, and only white remained. Suddenly, as she began to meow words, she discovered her voice was not that of her own, but a Tom's. "Wh-- what is going on!?" she called out, confused beyond any point she had ever been before.

The white slowly faded to black, and little white specs began to form around her. It was only after a couple of seconds that she realized they were stars. As Twilight unsheathed her claws, she peered suspiciously ahead of her. Mist beginning to rise from out of no-where made the experience all the more terrifying. Four shapes of cats were made of the mist as she kept watching, and only one of them actually became a cat. This cat had a grey and white pelt, long whiskers adorning his muzzle. "Hello..." the cat said to Twilight. "My name is Moonstar, and I have brought some news..."
----
"On the next moon, you and three other cats will start to remember things... though not all at once. The memories shall come to you slowly, and it will be a struggle for you. Though soon you will come to understand. In that time, you must make your way to a twolegs place near here, it is much bigger then this one. The other cats should be there... either as loners or kittypets, maybe even rogues. When you get there, and start to remember on that moon. You will seek each other out- and I repeat, you must let it happen... you will know what you must do when you start to remember. Just keep this in mind, the prophecy I am about to tell you is important, and in your time of need, may keep all of your hearts at ease and together..."

Twilight recalled the information the cat gave her clearly, and uttered the prophecy to herself as she thought about it. "When the moon shines violet; the sky and land bathed in purple hue, The destined cats of the moon shall confront their echo's, and the closest Star will lead them home" she murmured. Twlight stretched on her bed as she looked in the direction of the rising sun...

"What a weird dream..." she whispered to herself. "It felt so... real.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Nightshade

A tall black Tom looked out from his perch which sat just above an old beat up monster that seemed to die moons ago. The cat thought of this place to be perfect for the band of rogues he commanded.

"Nightshade, there have been scents of new rogues nearby." A skinny tortoiseshell mewed to him after dipping her head in greeting.

"Why are you telling me this?" The black tome known as Nightshade snarled. "Find them and be sure to give them our welcome." His sneer was cruel and vicious. The cat was unsure why these cats even looked up to him. "I'm going to bed. Have Nettle and Bone watch over everything."

The tall Tom leapt from his perch and padded into the makeshift den. It didn't take long for sleep to overcome him. However it wasn't an easy one. Nightshade was plagued with dreams and images of cats unlike the ones he commanded. The images were quick and jumbled. The only thing that stood out was one cat who whispered strange words.

"When the moon shines violet; the sky and land bathed in purple hue... The destined cats of the moon shall confront their echoes and the closest star will lead them home." The strange cat whispered. "Follow your heart to where you truly belong, Nightshade."

With that the strange cat disappeared into the fog of Nightshade's mind. The young cat drifted into a dreamless sleep soon after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Storm

A silver she cat glanced up at the moon through a hole in the roof of an old abandoned twoleg nest. She sighed and yawned. It was always a beautiful sight. After a while longer she finally dozed into a light nap, listening to the sounds of a lively twolegplace at night. And as she slept, she dreamed of an odd cat she had never seen before.

"Find the cat with a heart as black as night and lead him to the light." It seemed to say. It repeated the saying once more the turned and walked back into the shadows.

"Wait!!" Storm called out as she tried to run after the ghostly figure. She couldn't catch up though.

The silver she cat startled awake, breathing hard. When she finally caught her breath, she looked back up at the moon. "What did that mean?" She asked aloud. No answer came of course and the cat sighed before settled back into sleep.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rain slept comfortably in her cat bed as always in her little home of the Twolegs. She was sleeping peacefully when she was approached by a strange she cat who seemed to whisper something, before Rain could process what the she cat was trying to say, it took off. Rain followed quickly after her but she had disappeared in a fog. A loud voice came to her ears that made her jump from her sleep. Rain looked around and repeated the words that were said to her. "When the moon shines violet; the sky and land bathed in purple hue, The destined cats of the moon shall confront their echo's, and the closest Star will lead them home... How strange..." Rain looked around once more before laying her head back on her paws and falling back into her slumber.

Silver jumped when Storm woke up out of her sleep startled. She opened her bright blue eyes and looked at her sister with worry before scooting closer to her and settling back into her sleep as well.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 pm 

No matter how much Twilight wanted to sleep, it seemed that her body would not let her. She just sat there during the night and peered up at the almost full moon. Whiskers twitching as she wondered what to do about the dream. 'It may have been a dream... but, it was like I was actually there, and-- it felt very important.' The she cat thought to herself as the sun reached into the sky. "I wonder what he meant, start to remember things, I mean... does he mean in the next full moon? or the one afterthat..." she murmured to herself. Suddenly, she stood up and shook her head. With a ruffled pelt, Twilight cleared her throat and flexed her claws. "There is no way that is true, I mean-- how could I even let myself think like that?" she said, "if cats like him existed, I would have had a warning before I was separated from my family... before they--" her ears fell down in her spark of emotion.

Sighing, Twilight pawed out of the alley to start her usual day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When morning came, Silver woke up and stretched softly. She looked over and saw that her sister was still asleep, she would've let her sleep if she weren't so hungry. She pawed softly at Storm and saw that she didn't budge so she pawed at her again.
"Storm wake up. I'm hungry..." The kitten purred softly as she continued to paw at her sister's nose.

Rain felt the light from the window come into the room and touch upon her fur. She stood from her pillow and stretched her limbs before walking lazily to her food dish to see that it had been filled. She immediately started to eat a bit and then left it where it was. She moved about the house and then outside through her cat door where she sat on the fence and watched the sun rise slowly over the trees of the woods that lay next to her home.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:48 pm 

Storm slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She made her way to her still tired paws and looked down at Silver.

"Alright, let's go find some food. Maybe we can catch a mouse instead of garbage today." She smiled at the kitten. The mysterious dream still played out in her head.

She shook away the memory for now and padded out of their makeshift den.

Nightshade grumbled and growled as the sunlight filtered in, temporarily blinding the dark cat. He hissed in annoyance and stopped trying to catch the last bits of sleep. His cats needed their orders after all.

He got to his paws and padded over to the small pool of water just beyond his den. The black tom looked down and scowled as he saw how matted his fur was. Nightshade quickly groomed himself before leaving the den completely and glanced around for his followers.

He felt like he barely slept a wink and felt irritable from hunger as well. But the offering pile was empty when he looked down. Apparently no cat had hunted yet. Whatever the reason, Nightshade was sure to rip them a new tail when he saw them.

Instead of waiting, he de used to hunt for himself this morning.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:43 am 

Twilight had never thought that the day would seem so gloomy. Sure it was the day after a weird dream. Though that was no excuse for her to feel like this. It was as though she lost something very dear to her, and she did not know why. Shaking her head, she continued on. The usual rabble doing their thing. Cats being chased by twolegs, cats being chased by cats... and if you were really unlucky. You would get hit by a fast monster. Something which Twilight had not seen in a while now in this twoleg place. She walked into the edges of a forest... and as she pawed further and further into it, she found herself mesmerized. Her paws keeping her walking... step, after step. When she blinked out of it, she turned around in circles, wondering how she got here. In fact, it seemed most of her early morning was gone in what felt like seconds.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rain stretched out on the fence and when she got a whiff of another cat she looked down and saw a she-cat. "Hey, what're you doing by the forest?" She asked softly with curiosity in her voice. She tilted her head and her ears flopped over. The cat seemed familiar to her for some reason. She furrowed her brow and stared more at the cat. "Have we met before?" She asked, more curious than she had been before.

Silver got up and stretched once again and followed her sister. She had a little bit of a skip in her step, but she didn't know why.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:07 am 

Nightshade made is way out of the alleyway, keeping to the shadows. His black fur made this easy. The scents along the air made his mouth water, yet there was another scent as well. Fresh cat scent.

He followed the scent until he came upon two cats in the clearing. He stayed silent and waited downwind to find out what they were talking about.
-------------------------------------------------------
Storm led her sister through the undergrowth hoping to catch wind of some prey.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:33 pm 

Twilight turned sharply around, not even a whiff of that cats scent brushed her nose until now... and she knew for a fact she was downwind of that cat. "Hmph..." she huffed in a somewhat stuck up and cranky tone. "I don't have a clue," she murmured, though--- despite her sharp voice. Her features quickly softened though as she felt somewhat familiar with the other cat as well. Twilight kind of pawed the ground awkwardly for a moment, clearly not knowing what else to do or say. "Uhm, sorry for my tone..." she said, deciding to apologize. "Uh, what's your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rain did feel as if she met the cat before, but she couldn't place where exactly. She flicked her tail softly before speaking and sat up straight. "I'm Rain.. Who are you?" She asked still very curious of the new cat by the woods. Rain couldn't help but stare at the cat to find something familiar about her, at least something to put a paw on where she had seen her before.

Silver followed her sister happily, she had had a strange dream, but that didn't stop her from being her normal cheerful self. It was strange, the kitten lived in a world where she could only struggle, but somehow she always seemed to be happy.

My Character's