All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Arriving at his cave; Llyr allowed the dragons to play while he put away his food supplies. It took him longer than expected as he became preoccupied with putting everything in its right place. All the while Angharad and Blodeuwedd chased each other; the Greyling had the advantage of being more agile while the larger hatchling had a speed advantage. Owain clung to Blodeuwedd's back throughout the play, he was less interested in running around and preferred to stick close to the largest available creature.
Once done with the supplies Llyr fed the dragonlings, quickly preparing mashed up spiced fruits. They ate happily; Angharad wagging her whole bottom half of her body with glee. With a little time on his hands, Llyr bathed his water dragon, feeling that she was becoming dehydrated quickly. He felt guilty that she could not spend all her time in water. Whilst completing these chores, Llyr became completely oblivious to the mental messages being sent around. The continuous voices in his head made him tense; taking a moment to meditate, somehow he managed to block out the psychic link. It surprised him immensely but he was relieved for the peace.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:29 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Daibak awoke from her daze and crawled into her rider's lap then went back to peaceful sleep as River petted her.

Damion looked confused for a moment then made his retorte. "The magic I learned is Nature, the stronger the bound with nature I have the more it grows, unlike Holy and Black magic that the teachers here use which grow stronger with experience."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:44 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Mystique prepared a simple dish for River- mashed potatoes with chicken and noodles on top. She then placed a table in front River so that he could eat. She did not speak since she felt that River should be the one who does the speaking. A hot cup of cannabis tea was placed beside the bowl. She made a bowl for his dragon as well. Not being sure of River and wanting to get her own babies back in her own care, she simply asked

"River, is there anything that I can get you before I leave? Do you wish to talk about your mental illness? Sometimes just talking helps.

**Lore Mistress, please come get your babies. I am nearly driven insane with seven hatchlings!** Ixonia pleaded in a frustrated voice.

~Place them all in a box then cover them with a blanket and I will teleport them to me.~ Lore Master spoke quickly.

Ixonia thought that a new game will speed up the process.

"Alright now. We are going to play a new game. Dragomir, Lady Esmeralda and Misty Lady, come with me. You hide here under this blanket until I come back." Ixonia took her three into the bedroom and hid her dragons.
She went back to the living area and put large basket on the floor.
"Shhhhh...Get in this basket quietly...Princess,you first then Jewel... Katey and Patrick. Now stay put while I put the blanket on you. "

**They are ready to go** Ixonia spoke as she put the blanket on them.

Lore Master felt for the basket and gave it a mental tug which brought the basket to her. She simply left the blanket over them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Nebula allowed Lidia to rock him. If he didn't, she would be disappointed and she didn't need that distracting her. When he was asleep and tucked in, Zilla would move from her spot towards the two boys and find a cozy spot in the middle to sleep between them, making sure she wouldn't be squished.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Lidia gave each dragon a kiss and covered them. "They loved playing and being together."

"Damian, ya stay and me will get your staff. Where is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:08 pm 

Images of the nightmare flashed before River's eyes. He didn't see Mystique with the rest of the riders. Why was that? "Some other time, go do what needs to be done."

Damion sat up. "In the back of my room, next to my bed."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:22 pm 

"I'll come back later to check on you. I am a bit worried about you. I put your foodstuffs away and ...... well. I found some of your paints and brushes. Perhaps you would like some help with your runes?" The Lore Master asked softly.

Ixonia was very relieved when the basket left and she had just her three. She went into her bedroom to them that the others left. The older two were a bit upset but soon was busy with a ball that Ixonia had found for them to play with while she held Misty. She would be glad when the day was over and the night arrives.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 pm 

Lidia left Damian with the sleeping dragons and ran to his cave-house. She entered Damian's house and retrieved the staff in his bedroom. The blond left his cave then closed the stone door behind her. The teen then picked up his dragon food then went to Ixonia's house and knocked on her stone door.

"Ixonia it be Lidia, ya gots Lore Master's dragons?"

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:31 pm 

IXonia came to the door and opened it.
"Hi Lidia. The Lore Master took her babies already and mine are enough to deal with...... How are you doing? And Damion? Is he ok? I did not like the way he looked when you took him away. "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm 

"I am fine. Damian has been resting. He be needing this here staff. Me figured ya be low on food. Take this slab of meat fur ya babies. Me takes the chunks for me babies and Zyphros."

She handed her the large slab of rib meat. "Damian was burned petty bad and he says this staff will heal em. Ya can come over if ya like. Me used ya cooking a big meal."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 pm 

"Thanks but Lore Master left a lot of food here. And I think that some peace and quiet this afternoon will be good. I might check to see what there is to pick and let the little ones play nearby. We were to do harvesting this afternoon." Ixonia smiled at lidia.
"Tell Damian that I am thinking of him and hope that he will soon be well."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:05 pm 

"Me sure Lore Mistress appreciated ya help. Me will tell Damian ya wish him well. Will ya be over fur supper? Tha boys likes havin' their clutchmates to play with?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 am 

Lilly came back to the caves after her exploration only to feel mixed emotions upon entering. She decided to visit Damion's cave only to find him not there and his staffs missing. Zooming out and around the corner Lilly flew towards Lidia. "Human where is my child Damion?! Why do you have his black staff?!" Lilly was frantic and needed answers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:18 pm 

Lidia thought she was seeing a firefly. "Ya are real. Look at ya. Damian's staff, well ya. It be his. Me tak'in to 'em. Mr. DaLass, went nuts an struck the lad with lighten'n an me tak'n to em. Ya can come wit me."

Lidia waved at Ixonia "Bye, if ya get hungry con on over."

The teen led the faerie to her cave and opened the door. The blond saw her dragons sound asleep in the bed.

"Lilly be wit me and here be ya staff."

Lidia handed him his staff. "How ya make it while me be gone?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:43 pm 

Ixonia smiled and went inside her cave. She saw that her babies were asleep which made her smile. Quietly she got ready to go to work. She went to the orchard and began to pick the apples. She glanced up at the cave from time to time. She thought about how to get this job done faster. If she could just create a bit of a wind........ with a bit of imagination, Ixonia made a small tornado that sucked up the ripe apples and deposited them in her baskets.

The Lore master looked at River expectedly but he still seemed not himself. She sat down across from him and waited for an answer. The babies had by now fallen asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:09 pm 

River looked at the woman and sighed. Put it away for another day he thought to himself. "Yes love it will help. Can't seam to focus well on it lately. "

Damion's old staff had dimmed down once Lilly and Lidia came in. His scared arm had been healed a bit and all the boils had disappeared. "I am making it my lady." Damion set the staff down and wrapped his arm up in the bandage.

"Oh my child what did that River do to you?" Lilly pleaded as Damion ate his share of food.

"The most powerful lightning I have ever seen! Goddess teacher Lilly you should have seen it!"

"How are you excited about this! Didn't you almost die?!"

"It wasn't his fault teacher, he didn't know what came over him."

"How do you know this child?"

"I felt it..." Both of them were now puzzled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:26 pm 

"You start teaching me how to do it and I can imbibe them with healing magic. i am good with healing and planting things. I'll get the paints and a lead pencil with some paper for you to teach me with. " The Lore Master simply scooted the chair next to River and the items appeared on the table. She took a bit of time to bring out a few toys for the dragons to play with if they were to wake up.
"I am ready to learn how to do the runes or to listen to you. It matters not to me which we do first."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:43 pm 

The dragons became restless of staying indoors, and truth be told, Llyr felt the same. Having blocked everyone out, he worried that he had missed any important messages. He didn't wish to seem rude but hearing people's voices in his mind made him uneasy. The smaller dragons climbed up Llyr's back and rested on his shoulder; Angharad attempted to jump from his shoulders and fly but fell into Llyr's hands with a flop. Blodeuwedd followed behind, taking in the scent of anything that crossed her path.
Idly walking, Llyr found himself at the meditation circle. The earth had been disturbed and patches of grass scorched from River's lightening. With a sigh, he touched the ground sympathetically. He recoiled, jerking his hand back in surprise, as pain twinged in his hand. He and Blodeuwedd exchanged glances. Llyr positioned himself as if meditating, with his hands firmly on the ground. Pain seared in his hands but he meditated past that. He mentally explored the earth and poured his own energy into it. The pain finally faded, so he withdrew his hands. He wasn't entire sure what he had accomplished but he felt one with nature. His dragons rewarded him by jumping on top of him, causing Llyr to fall back and lie on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:04 pm 

River looked at Mystique and smiled. "Right then." getting up he turned around and got his bible from the shelf."Lets start with the easy ones."
ImageImage
"the first one is Eihwaz,which stands for strength and stability. The second is Dagaz, which stands for hope and happiness." He points towards his chest over his scars. "Thats what I use often on myself."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm 

" Eihwaz....... strength and stability. Dagaz........hope and happiness. " Lore Master wrote on the paper. She looked at River's chest and saw both of the runes barely visible. She also notices the scars under the runes but makes no mention of them.Ir River wanted her to know where he got them, he would tell her.
"What other ones do you use and how do you make the runes work?" she asked softly as she practiced writing those two.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next