All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Lidia listened as the two spoke for a moment then strolled into the kitchen to prepare a plate of food for herself. She seared the meat and placed it the ice box. Then fixed tea and set the smallest cup she could find on the table with an apple tort in a plate.

"Lilly, Damian, would you like tea and apple tort?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:38 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

River got up and put his back towards Mystique. He beckoned her close to him as he traced a small circle around them. Looking at her he smiled. "You smell lovely." With that he closed the circle around them." We meditate here and focus our will into the runes." He drew one rune over his chest and placed the woman's hand over it.

Damion nodded a yes while Lilly shook her head no. "But I will have some sugar. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

The Lore Master walk over to River and she blushed deeply when River spoke of her smelling lovely. The Lore Master looked up with a smile before speaking softly.
"Thank you, River."
She watch with interest as River made the circle around them. She closed her eyes so that she could block his image and concentrate on meditating on the Rune which was made harder by River placing her hand on his chest where the Rune was placed. Her body began to get warmer as she stood close to him. She added a bit of her own magic into his body. Some of her health was sacrificed to strengthen River's body. It only weakened her slightly and would recover over night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:10 pm 

River looked at Mystique closing here eyes and smile. Catching he off guard, River knelt down, grabbed her sides,and kissed her on the lips. "You know love you just look so cute when you concentrate." he whispered as he rubbed down her sides.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:17 pm 

A soft gasp slipped out of The Lore Master's lips as she was kissed. She had not ever been kissed before but it was quite a pleasant surprise.

"Tell me what you are thinking about River.....I'd like to know why a man would like to kiss a woman..... Besides the obvious enticement. In fact, I rather enjoy being kissed and ......" Lore Master spoke openly then became a bit embarrassed as she thought of the possibilities of what might happen.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 pm 

River chuckled as he opened back up the circle held her closer and kissed her again. this time instead of breaking away he pressed her against the wall and left a trail of kisses down her neck. "Why don't you stay a bit longer love."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 pm 

"A bit longer?...... I could stay a bit longer......" The Lore Master spoke very softly as is she was in a daze.
"Besides what about your Runes?...... " a very soft protest but one none the less. She was not sure what she wanted to do. Part of her wanted to run to her cave and alert rest of the females of what he was doing..... or was it what he had done?
What River had done was to confuse her more than ever. She felt like fleeing yet she was more interested in staying...... She was a bit giddy as if she was drunk but she had not had any mead to drink...... Just what was going on in her body was what the Lore Master wanted to know the most. Too many feelings that are new to her were messing up her thinking..... That must be what is wrong with her body.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:02 pm 

Lidia gave the tea and tort to Damian and filled a saucer with sugar. "What do you need to eat the sugar with?"

The blond was intrigued with the sparkling faerie.

"Would you like sugar and lemon Damion?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm 

Ixonia had packed her hatchlings in a wagon and was pulling it while she pulled a cart to put the fruit in it. The hatchlings were looking every which way as she pushed the cart. The apples were nearly gone but there were many other fruits to be harvested. She began to harvest the pears by whirling small tornados to pick up the pears and deposit them in the cart. The hatchlings soon were bored and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm 

After a while of relaxing on the field, the restless hatchlings began to jump on Llyr's body to motivate him to move. He sat up and gently flicked their noses to discourage such behavior. Blodeuwedd wrinkled her little snout and rubbed it with her arms. She cocked her head to the side and stared up at Llyr, trying to decipher why he would do that. The boy began to walk towards the caves, humming a working song as he went; the dragons followed close behind, trying to chirp along.
Llyr ended up near the fruit trees and spotted Ixonia harvesting tree with magic. He approaches and called out to her: "Do you need any help, miss?" The dragons run past him and dart towards her cart. Owain perches on Blodeuwedd's head as she uses the cart to pull herself up and examine the sleeping dragons.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:17 pm 

"I am nearly done with the pears but thanks for asking." Ixonia smiled as she dumped the last of the pears in a cart. "How are you doing?"

Dragomir Looked up from his nap and saw another dragon so he snorted at the dragon for disturbing his nap. He laid his head on the edge of the cart and yawned.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 pm 

River awoke with Mystique in his arms under the covers with Daibak nipping at his foot. "Ouch!" Daibak continued to nibble till her rider got himself out of his bed. River silenced himself as he saw Mystique still resting. Moving out slowely and quietly to allow her more sleep he saw that the dragons wanted attention and knew it was time for giving them attention. River moved towards the kitchen and started to make food for the population that was his room.

Damion shook his head. "No thank you Lady Lidia I am fine." Lilly was now dancing around again.

"Damion loves Lidia, Damion love Lidia." The fairy teased twirling around her old student.

"Lilly stop!" Damion pleaded.

"Child she is just what you need too!"

"Lilly!" Damion was now bright red with embarisment

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:53 pm 

A little disappointed that he arrived so late, Llyr fidgeted as he watched her place the pears into the cart. "I'm well, thank you, miss. A little restless though, this morning gave me such a fright that I'm not sure how I feel about all this anymore... And the magic, everyone seems so adept and we haven't even started class ye--" Llyr silenced himself abruptly and blushed at the realisation that he was babbling. "I mean; how are you, miss?"

Blodeuwedd pressed her nose against the sleepy dragon and chirped. Her tail wagged with glee as she pushed away from the cart into a playful pouncing position. The smaller dragons returned to Llyr's shoulders, they were getting tired and craved the warmth radiating from his red cheeks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:20 pm 

Mystique opened her eyes to the sound of noises around her. She smiled when she saw River up and chopping meat for the dragons. She slowly stretched her limbs then swung her feet over the side of the bed.

"Hey there handsome! How are you this morning?" Lore Master smiled as she called out. Her four dragons came hurrying over.
"And here are my babies......"

Lore master began to pet each dragonling but the smell of food soon ruled and Lore Master lost to hunger. She chuckles softly.
"Want some help?"

"Perhaps we should see what else needs to be picked. I saw some grapes on my way here. I wonder how many kinds of fruit trees there are here. I saw different kinds of apples too." Ixonia spoke to Llyr as she glanced at the hatchlings.

Dragomir was having a bit of trouble getting out to play since he had three others on him. Lady woke up and carefully moved over so Dragomir could get out.. He climbed out and then puffed himself up to make himself look larger. He walked up to Blodeuwedd and swished his tail as he walked.

**I am the biggest dragon that lives!** Dragomir exclaimed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm 

Lidia handed the filled tea cup to Damian as the faerie sand her courting song. "Ya be faerie, what do you know about human love? Damian was hurt and I brought him here where he's be safe. I don't mind ya teas'n em. Me siblings an me do it all the time. Please tell me more about ya?"

Eris began to play chase with Zephros as he playfully nipped at his neck and flicked his tail. Eris tried to engage Nebula by crouching and sqeaking at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:06 pm 

Llyr nodded and smiled eagerly. While it was not as effective as using magic, Llyr enjoyed picking fruit trees, particularly the climbing part. He could sit in the tree tops for hours. "I'll just get some supplies, I'll be quick." With that he rushed off to his cave and returned with his cart, in which he carried sacks and sheers for harvesting. "Where are those grapes you mentioned?"

Still crouched down to the ground, Blodeuwedd raised her wagging tail and chirped at Dragomir. She pounced, pushing him back a few paces and giggled. With his guard down, she pressed her nose against his again.
**But I am the strongest!** Blodeuwedd countered back with a smug grin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:56 pm 

"They are over here just beyond the trees. I think that the babies will be fine alone for a short bit." Ixonia spoke softly as she lead him to the grapes.

Dragomir growled and mind spoke
**I shall run you over! Just watch me..." he began to paw the ground with his head lowered and ran towards Blodeuwedd.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:21 pm 

Just before following Ixonia to the fruit, Llyr petted his chirping dragon. "Play nice now, Blodyn," he said softly. Dragging his cart behind, he followed Ixonia to the grapes. The plot was small but the vines were plentiful. Armed with a pair of sheers, he eyed up the red grapes and set out to work. "Do you have or need any tools?" he asked Ixonia, as he harvested his first bunch of grapes.

Blodeuwedd kept low to the ground, her tail sweeping against the floor and raising dry dirt and dust into the air around her.
**I'd like to see you try,** she taunted.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm 

"I have my sharp knife. Thanks for helping me with the grapes. I was not sure how to do harvesting of grapes with magic. With the others taking care of the ones who are ill, I figured that I needed to do what ever I can.
Have you done much harvesting?" Ixonia asked as she slipped a bag around a clump of grapes then cut it at the stem.

**Here I come!" Dragomir spoke as he ran as fast as he could towards Blodeuwedd.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm 

"Hopefully everyone will get well soon so we can resume lessons. I'm a farmer back home, I do this a lot. It's quite relaxing, actually. How about yourself?" Llyr replied, filling his cart with bunches of grapes. He worked quickly yet with care, as to not squish the fruit.

Blodeuwedd leaped up and spun around with excitement, creating a cloud of dust. As Dragomir tackled Blodeuwedd, both rolled backwards, the tumble making her giggle. **You got me, you got me** she said, with a happy chirp.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next