All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Zootopia the IC
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:00 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It's nearing the end of the day in the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. The guests are starting to clear out and the sun is finally setting. As soon as the sun sets, things get.. Well... They get strange. The animals become human once the sun sets all the way. But as soon as it rises, they turn back! This is obviously no ordinary zoo. But the thing is, the zookeepers are all in on it! They all know that the animals become human when the sun goes down and that's why they don't have any night guards!

The sun had finally set when Lana changed from her leopard form, she had been laying in a tree when the sun was gone and now she was human. She gave a soft stretch and a yawn before jumping off of the tree, she flicked her white spotted tail and opened her cage and stepped out. She gave another stretch and looked about to see if anyone else was out and up already.

Kenma eagerly woke and bounced about. Night time was always her favorite time of the day. She loved spending time with everyone as humans, especially her best friend Jackson! She went to the inside of the zoo where the other lizards were held and tapped on his glass to wake him up.
"Jacksoooonnnn!! Wake up! It's time to play!" She let out a giggle and waited for her friend to wake up.

Sasha watched as Kenma rushed by and went to Jackson's home. She gave a small laugh and shook her head. She exited her cage as well and walked about the zoo, looking for something to eat.

Lilly gave a soft stretch and went to go find Leo. He was basically the only one she talked to, so finding him was easy. He was usually in the small pond or in the small home where they put him and the other flamingos in if it storms.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Zootopia the IC
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:26 pm 

Leo fought his way through the masses of pink haired humans, and excited the pond. He shook the water from his legs and proceeded to exit the enclosure, spotting Lilly as he jumped. As he hit the ground, he rushed to her, opening his arms gleefully for a hug. He squeezed tightly, lifting the dainty creature into the air. "Evenin' Lil."

Eloise poked her head from her enclosure, the reptile house was generally quiet but the youngest additions made it a livelier. She watched as Kenma bounced about waiting for her friend and smiled. She climbed out from her home and exited the reptile holding; tonight she felt like laying in the grass and headed towards the picnic area.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:41 pm 

Jackson clambered out of his tank and morphed into his human form.
"Hey, Kenma!" he said, smiling widely. He always had fun with Kenma. He jumped up and grabbed onto a tree branch, latched onto it with his prehensile lizard tail, and hung upsidedown in front of Kenma.
"What do you want to do today?" he asked, still smiling.

Rocky morphed into a human and stretched. The other penguins had just changed as well. He stretched some more, and then climbed over the fence containing them. He looked around and saw that Lana had left her cage.
"Hey, Lana!" he called, waving.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lana turned when she heard the familiar voice of Rocky. She smiled at him. "Evening Rocky. How was your day?" She gave a gentle smile to the penguin boy.

Kenma jumped up and down and giggled. "I dunno! We can't play pranks on the older citizens because Lana said that we'll give them a heart attack." She let out a pouty frown and stomped her foot. She then sighed and realized she was hungry. "Lets go see if we can get some food!" She waited for Jackson to come out of his glass enclosure.

Lilly giggled as Leo picked her up and hugged her. They've been friends forever but it always felt if something more was starting to grow.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 pm 

Leo gently returned her to the ground. Holding her hand, he began to wander aimlessly. "So what do you want to do tonight?" he asked, smiling charmingly. He walked with a slight skip down the zoo's pathway.

Reaching the picnic area, Eloise stretched her limps as she rolled in the grass. In her relaxed state, her eyes flickered to the little daisies which had closed up for the night and proceeded to pick a few. Sitting up she began to construct a flower crown, thinking that she may gift it to one of her neighbours.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:45 pm 

Rocky smiled back. "Pretty well, actually. That preschool field trip today - you should've seen those kids faces when I swam up to the glass." He chuckled and stretched some more. He sighed contentedly and turned to her. "How was your day?" he asked.

Jackson's stomach rumbled at the mention of food. He looked at his stomach, and then back to Kenma, still smiling.
"Sounds good." he said. He climbed up the tree and over the glass wall before landing on the ground next to Kenma. "Come on!" he said excitedly as he grabbed her hand and ran towards the picnic area.

Arin yawned and climbed out of his fish tank. He morphed into a human and stretched. When he was done stretching, he pulled out a book he had hidden behind his tank. Then he walked outside and sat down on a bench to read, away from all the commotion at the picnic area.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly smiled as Leo took her hand and they walked down the pathway. "We should stop by and grab some food. I feel like I could eat a whole steak." She laughed cheerfully. With Leo, it was so easy to be herself.

Lana smiled and gave a soft stretch and a yawn. "It was alright. The kids got excited when I got up close to the fence." She smiled as she remembered the little kids faces when she got up close to the fence and rubbed against it.

Kenma laughed as Jackson grabbed her hand and started to run. They passed by Leo and Lilly, Kenma looked back at them and smiled. "I think Leo and Lilly need to be a thing already. I mean they've been friends for a long time!" She skidded to a stop. "Wait! We should help them become girlfriend and boyfriend!" She smiled. This plan was going to be flawless. "All we have to do is get them alone and talk to them! I'll talk to Leo and you talk to Lilly!"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 pm 

"Good idea, I have this suspicion that the zookeepers are rationing the shrimp," he responded, pouting slightly as he thought about his growling stomach. He changed his course for the grill stand. His eyes flickered to the young pair that passed, chuckling quietly, he wandered aloud; "I bet they're up to something again. Remember their last prank?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 pm 

Jackson's eyes brightened with mischief. "Yeah, let's do it!" His stomach growled again, and he looked at Kenma sheepishly. "But... could we do it after breakfast?" he asked.

Rocky smiled. "Yeah, kids sure do find out fascinating, don't they?" He hopped down from atop the fence and turned to her. "Hey, wanna get something to eat?" he asked.

Arin jumped as the kids ran past him. He almost dropped his book, he was so startled. He sighed, and went back to reading.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Micky stretched out as he was human once more, he walked over to the door that was behind bushes. He pushed it open. He then went to a small crack in the wall and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, he put a cigarette in his mouth and let it. Before sliding the lighter and pack into his pockets, he then made his way towards the main area of the zoo. Passing a few others who quickly stepped to the side as to not get in the wolf boys way, this made him smirk as he blew out some smoke. "Now let's see, what shall I have tonight?" He asked him self as he started into the lunch area of the Zoo, he went straight for the fast food place which had pizza and burgers.

Once inside Micky turned on the lights and grabbed about half of the burgers the staff had left behind, he then started towards the staff changing rooms and there rest room whoh had a large TV, a couch and chairs, and a laptop. On his way there the teen passed many of the other he knew, including the two love birds who had yet to even say they want to date. He rolled his eyes at them, blowing smoke in there faces. "Why don't you two go find a room already? It's clear to everyone that you two like each other. Now get lost, no one wants to see you two be all lovey dovey."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kenma giggled and nodded. "Of course!" She ran off towards the food court. She saw Micky there but she wasn't afraid of him, she just found him to be a nuisance.

Lilly rolled her eyes at Micky, she had learned long ago to just ignore him. He was an butthole who wasn't worth her time. She smiled at Leo, pretending she didn't hear Micky at all. When Leo was around, nothing else bothered her.

Lana smiled and nodded. "Yeah lets get some food. I'm starving." She started to walk towards the food court as well.

The lioness named Mali walked up to Micky and smiled. "Hey hot stuff." She winked softly. Micky was her favorite to flirt with. And it was easy to.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky stopped as Mali walked up to him and started to flirt with him, his cheeks started to burn as she did. It was well knew that the boy was horrible with girls as they just made him so awkward, he just didn't know what to do with a girl. His mother sure that he never hit a girl, nor could he him self flirt. So he usually just sat there while looking at the girl, but he usually also blushed. Micky started to look around as Mail stood there, he soon rised a eyebrow. "W-what do you want Mail? I-I'm busy.." He said, looking into her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 pm 

Jackson approached the food court and dug around in a fridge. He found some leftover hamburgers Micky had left and handed one to Kenma. He also found a bag of chocolate covered ants, his favorite candy. But, he could only eat them after he ate his breakfast first. He took a bite of his burger and looked at Kenma.
"So... what's the plan?" he asked with his mouth full.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:44 am 

"What a jerk," Leo muttered, fanning away the smoke. His attention returned to Lilly and smiled, she brightened so much when she smiled and he felt fortunate enough to be graced by it. They entered the food court and scouted for leftovers, in the fridge he discovered a container with steak and handed it to Lily. For himself, he found a seafood and pasta dish and tucked in.

Completing her crown Eloise looked around, everyone seemed particularly busy, with a sigh she adorned the garland on her head. She proceeded to make another.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:12 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly started to eat the steak, she sighed happily but soon got up and looked for a salad to go along with it. She smiled as she found a small bowl of greens and covered it with some dressing. She sat back down and continued to eat happily.

Sasha smiled as she came up to Eloise. "Hey old girl. How was your day?" She had respect for the old girl.

Kenma nodded and leaned forward. "Okay! First we have to get them alone. And then after we have to just talk to them separately." She laughed and smiled. She was excited for this plan.

Mali smiled and winked. She took the cigarette from Micky's hand and took a drag from it. She made an O with her lips and blew a smoke ring in his face. She licked her lips a bit seductively and nodded. "What're you doing tonight stud?" She gave a soft wink.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 am 

Stretching out on the kitchen counter, Leo spread out while Lilly continued eating. He ate fast, a habit from having to share a holding with many others. He fidgeted as he watched her. "What do you think Micky meant?"

Startled slightly, Eloise tucked her head in -even though it wasn't as effective as it would have been in her animal form- and shifted her eyes side to side. She relaxed as she saw Sasha and patted the ground beside her. "A quiet day all in all, children are not that interested in a little tort like me," she smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:02 am 

Rocky approached the fridge and started to rummage. Both Rocky and Lana had similar diets - at least, the zookeepers thought they did. All they ever really fed them was fish. Rocky didn't mind, though. He found a can of tuna fish and turned to Lana.
"Want a tuna fish sandwich?" he asked.

Jackson smiled. "You're a genius!" he said. He took another bite of his burger. "Who's talking to who?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am 

2nd Year (1)

"I-im just going to the staff place. Watch some tv and use there laptop." He said, before reaching forward and taking the cigarette back from the girl. He then started to eat one of the burgers on in his pile. "D-do you wanna come with?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali smiled and winked. "I thought you'd never ask there stud muffin." She pulled him by the jacket and climbed over the stone fence. She hopped over and landed on the ground, she looked up and waited for him to follow suit.

Kenma thought for a moment and then nodded. "I'll talk to Leo, you talk to Lilly." She smiled at her friend. Her plan was flawless in her mind.

Sasha smiled and rolled her eyes. "For your information Eloise, I think you're extremely interesting." The panther looked at Eloise and smiled softly. She found older people interesting.

Lana waved off the tuna sandwich. "I'm not into fish, I'll take a burger I guess, if Micky and the kids didn't get to them first." She smirked softly and folded her arms over her chest. Her leopard tail flicking back and forth behind her.

Lilly shrugged softly and sighed. She wanted to tell him how she felt bur she was afraid that he would reject her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky dropped over the other side and smiled. "Come on." He then opened a door and walked in, still holding his burgers. He then walked into the staff room and smiled, he placed his burgers down as he noticed two mics. "Is this for karoka?" He asked, picking one up as he also turned on the tv. And sure enough, the boy was right. He laughed softly, before looking to the lion girl. "How about a round?"