All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Zootopia the IC
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:03 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Micky seemed a bit more bold so he came up behind the Lioness and gabbed her ass. Smirking before he grabbed the bottle from her and started to drink, once he had his full for the time he gave the bottle back and leaned in. "Nice ass Mali." He said and then walked back towards the couch.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:07 am 

Ace followed the girls around the zoo, taking mental notes to where everything was. He smiled lightly as the panther, Sasha, treated his adoptive sister with kindness by giving her the stuffed arctic fox. You would never guess the siblings were the same age. Ace always acted like her older brother since he was bigger. And Artemis had this innocent look that made her seem like a child most of the time.

Artemis smiled and hugged the stuffed animal tightly. The only family she had ever known was Ace, so having the stuffed toy of her species was comforting. She again wondered if her family was out there somewhere. Perhaps she had a mother or father still alive.

"So what are the locals like?" Ace piped up and asked. He was never too sure about the different zoos since he always had bad experiences.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:29 am 

"Me too," he said, jumping up and holding one of her hands. "I mean... about life being good with you... I don't know what I'd do without you by my side, Lil." At that moment he had forgotten the question that led to this and stared at Lilly in admiration. He hugged her tight and sighed softly.

Once again startled by the greeting, Eloise tucked her head and limbs in. Cursing how easily frightened she was. "Oh hello, Jinx," she relaxed her body and held up a piece of fruit. "Care to join me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Mali gave a small squeal when he slapped her ass. She gave a small laugh and took another swig of the alcohol. She put a song on the jukebox, but she didn't sing this time, she danced. Very provocatively at that.

Sasha smiled as she walked backwards talking to Ace and Artemis at the same time. She's given so many tours that this was a regular day for her. "Oh everyone here is very nice and sweet. So you two have nothing to worry about." She finally arrived at the different enclosures that were right next to each other. "Artemis, this is your enclosure. And don't worry, Ace will be right next door if you need anything and my enclosure is on the other side of you. Ace, you will have to share with Micky. He's usually very reserved and quiet, you wont have a problem with him." She stopped and took a breath. "Any questions guys?" She smiled softly. The black panther blushed as she gazed up at Ace.

Lilly smiled as Leo hugged her. Her throat became dry. She wanted to tell him how she felt but she was afraid that he would reject her affections.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:33 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I accept! I think that I can do it so wish me luck!" Fiona put on her hurt face and walked over to the slide where Leo and Lilly where.
She saw Leo hug Lily and looked up at them with her soulful eyes.
"Could you show me where the girls bathroom is? I need to go like right now." she spoke as she did the potty dance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm 

Ace smiled at Sasha. "Thanks for the tour. Im sure we'll like it here. But nobody better mess with my little sister." he said pointing to Artemis.

Artemis looked over at her new enclosure somewhat unsure. "Will i be rooming with anyone?" she asked softly. She was happy that Ace would be nearby but she wondered if anyone else would be near her.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sasha smiled at Ace's comment.
"Nobody will mess with her I can ensure that. Sadly not for right now, you are our new and only arctic fox. But like I said, Ace will bi to your left and I will be on your right if you need anything at all." She gave a small smile to the small girl and then looked at Ace. She tucked a piece of her black hair behind her ear and blushed softly. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." She glanced at him once more before walking off. It was almost time for them to get back into their enclosures.

Lilly looked down at Fiona and smiled. "I'll be right back." She smiled at Leo and excused herself. She took hold of Fiona's hand and started walking off towards the bathrooms.

Kenma looked at Jackson and nodded. "Lets go!" She got up from the table and ran towards Leo. She climbed up the slide and sat next to him. "Hi Leo!" She said happily with a smile on her face as usual.

Lana watched everyone from a distance and saw Eloise and Jinx. She smiled as she walked toward the girls. "Evenin' ladies." The snow leopard smiled at the two older women and sat across from them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:39 pm 

Jackson smiled as Kenma ran away. He turned to the window and turned invisible. He clambered through the window and followed Fiona and Lilly to the bathroom. He hid himself in a tree outside the bathroom. Because he was a boy, he couldn't go in the girls bathroom. He licked his eyeballs to clean them as he waited.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Micky smiled and watched the lioness dance, once she was done. He checked the time and let out a grona. "Ugh.. Come on, almost dawn." He said, he longed for the winter when the sun didn't come up so fast, plus many didn't come to the zoo in the winter. Which was nice, cause things were more quite, there was also the snow that fell into the enclosure so it made it feel more like the woods. After day dreaming for the brife moment, Micky shook his head and looked to the girl. "Well come on, I'll walk you back." He said

Jinx smiled and took the fruit, she happily ate it before waving to Lana. "Hey Lana, how are you?" She asked, before turning to Eloise. "Thanks for the fruit dear." She giggled softly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I am new here. My name is Fiona. What's yours?. I like fruit. Do you?" she chattered as she took Lily's hand.
Lily by now really did need to go to the bathroom or perhaps it was her imagination.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:52 pm 

Waving as Lily left with the young bat, Leo sighed softly and looked up at the sky. There wasn't much time left until morning. He smiled as Kenma climbed the slide. "Hey there, K," he replied. "Whatcha up to?" Leo became slightly suspicious to see Kenma alone, she was usually accompanied by Jackson, he looked around quickly but saw no boy.

"You're welcome," Eloise grinned, happy to have the company. She held one up to Lana also.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lana smiled and sat next to Eloise on the other side of her. She happily took the fruit and took a bite of it. She never really ate fruit, but she enjoyed the sweetness of it from time to time. "It is almost dawn. You should get back to your enclosures soon." Lana gave a kind smile to Jinx and Eloise.

Mali groaned softly as she walked with Micky back to the zoo. She despised having to go back to being a lion. She always thought about what life would be like if she never had to change back into an animal. To live a normal life, but her thoughts were interrupted when she had to crawl over the gate.

Kenma smiled and giggled. "Nothing... Just here to talk to you before morning comes." She wanted to get right to the point so she did. "I think you should just date Lilly already. She is obviously in love with you." Kenma sat on the slide and swung her feet childishly as she spoke. "And plus, you two are adorable together." She smiled up at Leo.

Lilly led Fiona to the bathroom and sighed in wait for the small fruit bat to finish up. Morning was soon going to come.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:55 pm 

Jackson smiled and dangled down in front of Lilly.
"Hey, Lilly!" he said. "You and Leo should get together." He smiled. "You two are so cute!"