All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Youkai no Ai
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kasumi had just finished a day of work and a busy schedule, keeping her happy and occupied. It had been a while since she had a couple of minutes for herself and decided to go to the store to buy some foods. After buying all the food that she needed, she headed back to her place, having long since moved out of her family home. She turned a corner and began walking through a park. While walking through she paused and noticed something that was rather odd. It was a White bird that she had never seen before, and.... it was looking at her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Youkai no Ai
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:28 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

The bird had, of course, then stretched his wings and started to release a strong cawing sound that was perhaps unlike any other bird that she had ever seen. More curiously, though, the bird was notable for giving off heat in a way that a regular bird might not have.

Eventually he tilted his head, apparently fascinated by the fact that the other individual could see her. He had been warned on countless occasions to not pass through the portal dividing the human and other realms, but he didn't care because he knew very well that mortals couldn't at all view his people.

This, however, seemed to confirm the fears of everyone who had been chastising him that whole entire time before, which meant that he was going to get a huge tongue-lashing once he ended up back in the spirit realm again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:30 am 

When the bird started to caw and flap she was a bit frightened, and took a step back. 'What was that bird?' She thought.

Kasumi took in a deep breath and looked at the bird with more determination. It was either dangerous, or it was just her seeing things. in both senses she felt curious enough to to continue staying at her spot for a moment.

The young girl noticed that the bird had began to look at her almost... human like. Her curiosity finally got the best of her and she began to approach it. the girl's hope was that this was all just her seeing things, and hoped that it would go away if she would touch it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 pm 

For a moment or two the bird's head had indeed tilted back and forth in a manner that illustrated that he were examining the other, though his aforementioned examinations were quite human-like for sure. If she would have stayed there, then she would surely have noticed that this individual had not only been looking at her in a manner that would not only have resembled humanity, but actually been quite human.

Smiling as he came toward her it seemed that the Phoenix was more embarrassed than anything. "I'm going to be in so much trouble for this, but I just have to ask how you can see me. I mean, I was always told that I shouldn't be here in spite of the fact that humans cannot view my kind, so..."

Soon enough he was rubbing the back of his head nervously. It was all very awkward to him, and he knew that the entire incident here was genuinely his fault at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Ren, a Kitsune who has turned five hundred this very moment gave a sideways grin. He was somewhat pleased with himself as the fifth tail of his appeared, waving along with the other ones in such different directions it was wonder how. He sat laying atop the branch of his favorite tree, that sat in the centre of his favorite clearing. One might wonder how he found such a place and could keep the location in mind while in the spirit world. Though he hardly thought about the day when he did. Ren was not one to usually worry about such things, he was more interested in... Humans.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm 

Kasumi wanted to turn her head and just walk away from the situation. It was all too real for her, and it was even worse is that her eyes were glued onto the bird. The movements were very human like coming from the bird, which made it all the more odd to her.

As the bird came closer her foot automatically took a step backward. Her thoughts raced between feelings of fear, to having an explosion of curiosity. Soon all thought stopped when the bird actually began to speak giving off the feeling as though she was almost "I-I..uh..." she began trying to keep her heart and her head from exploding.

After taking a deep breath and looking around once more she looked back at the bird. "I am not sure... I have always seen...." she began but her voice shrank. "well..." She could not decide fi she had finally gone completely crazy or not, but the fact that the bird was very human, made her more aware of how real this situation was for her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:52 pm 

Admittedly the Phoenix was somewhat interested in the fact that another supernatural organism had seemed to be living here, but he was focused for now on the fact that he had something else to compete with for his attention. That something else was, of course, a human being.

They could be so interesting, and that was precisely why he had ended up showing up to this specific world anyway.

Then again, her words suddenly threw him back into the real world and that made him remember how much trouble he was really going to be in for all of this. He wasn't supposed to talk, and he had only really shown up to observe anyway!

"The name's Fushichou by the way..." He figured an introduction would make it all better, though logically he knew only all too well that it wouldn't. The response was something mechanical that one might say he was programmed to give out.

"Can you see another spirit here, then? I certainly sense one. Well, I sense many, but another that seems to have taken form in your realm."

Well, this was certainly getting more awkward by the moment that was for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 pm 

The girl blinked a couple of times, realizing only a few minutes later that the bird had even introduced himself. Internally, she continued to battle her baser instincts to run and thought more on the fact that, if he were dangerous he probably would not have introduced himself.

"....Kasumi." She managed to say finally. Again, feeling like she would look like a crazy person if anyone passed by, she averted her eyes.

When he asked her a question, she was brought back to attention. "Another spirit?" she asked cautiously. Kasumi looked up and over. she thought she saw a glimpse of something in a tree, but could not really tell from her angle. It was one thing to see and talk to this strange bird, but another to actually try finding another strange creature.
"N-no..." she stated, not wanting to lie, but also not wanting to feel even more out of it. She felt like there was more to this.
"what do you mean by "my realm?'" she began, her more curious side to her kicking in to gear.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Ren's eyes flicked from one direction to another as he peered around. His hair brushing in front of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a connection between the realms. Though his face did not show it his tails flicked excitedly for a moment, for on the other side of this all a human actually seemed to notice him. As soon as it happened though, it seemed to end. The Kitsune tipped his head to his left as he sighed and wrapped his tails around the branches of the tree once before jumping down. He idly flicked what seemed to be a ball of foxfire between his hands as he looked around without much interest in anything. "For a second there, I thought I would get to make conversation..." he murmured.

"Either way..." the Kitsune whispered to himself. "I think that girl was very close to the Yokai realm..."

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:42 am 

At first he was going to say something about if he were dangerous than turning the other way away from him might not have been smart either, but he figured it best to avoid that kind of thing for the time being.

"You know what I mean...the human realm. I am not from the human realm."

He then raised a brow, wondering if he could have lied before and just told her that he was wearing a really well-made costume.

"See, he's around here somewhere." Soon enough Fushichou allowed himself the luxury of looking around from side to side as he was convinced that the girl wasn't going to run away just yet.

"He smells like a Kitsune - a fox spirit. That's who it is that I think that I'm with at the moment." After he said that, though, he started to realize that she might not even really be familiar with what it was that he was talking about so he shut himself up.

Well, one thing was for sure...he wouldn't be bored any more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:04 pm 

It was amazing to her that he would talk so casually towards her, and on top of that he was wanting her to look further. Finally getting past the fact that it was no longer just a potential joke, she tried looking harder to see a tail or two waving off in the distance.

Finally she sighed. "This is all... real...hu? " She asked slowly.
It would take her a bit but finally she began to be more curious than scared. Afterall, if he wanted to attack her, he would have done it by now. Atleast... That is what she thought.

Since it was real she gave in and began asking questions her self.
"how is it that I am the only one who can see you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:58 pm 

"This is of course all real. Did you think that you were having a dream or something?" Naturally he seemed a bit perturbed by the fact that she had thought so, but then again it wasn't so bad. That meant that people here still questioned his existence, so he wouldn't have ultimately gotten in as much trouble as he thought that he was going to be.

Sighing and turning toward the other again, he shook his head and winced, "No, that's what I wanted to know from you! You mean you're not sure how you can see me either, is that what you're saying? I was hoping that you would have had some kind of secret to tell me."

The Phoenix, or whatever he had changed into, seemed to loose a bit of his cool at that. He didn't want to think about the fact that some humans might have some kind of innate ability that he had never heard of.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:21 am 

After fully deciding that everything was really, she took in a deep breath and looked apologetic.
"W-well.... I mean...." The girl began trying to explain herself. Every time she would tell someone about her ability to see they thought she was strange and almost crazy.
Sighing, Kasumi continued. "The truth is I have always been able to see spirits and strange things. I just..." She trailed off, not knowing how to continue on. " I just was not sure how to say it without sounding strange..." Kasumi finished in a small voice and a light blush on her cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:04 am 

Even though he was still looking much like a human, Fushichou was ducking his head back and forth as he watched her, which clearly would have mimicked the behavior of birds far more than it ever would have when it came to mimicking that of a human. As a result, he seemed to be looking at her perhaps more through the eyes of an animal than those of a human being. That would have offered him an interesting perspective to say the least, especially considering that he would have already had a relatively unusual one given to him by the fact that he was from a spirit world to begin with.

"For what it's worth, I appreciate your honesty, but I thought that humans weren't supposed to see us one iota. I have no idea how it is that you've been able to see me, but I'm scared now to tell you the truth, because I can get in big trouble for even just letting you see me, let alone talking to you."

What he had to admit to himself internally, though, was the fact that this was actually really fun. He liked the fact that he was breaking some rules.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 pm 

His movements were still a bit strange to her, but she had already gotten over the shock of him being a Youkai and all.
She soon shrugged, indicating that she was at a loss for what to explain. Afterward, she cocked her head to the side looking confused. She had thought it was her that would be in most trouble, but then again she did not know much about the youkai world.

"I did not know that me seeing you would be a problem. what do you plan to do?" she asked.

PostThis post was deleted by Fearless Sissy on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:10 am.
Reason: Duplicate
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 am 

Being that he did come from of course an avian spirit, it would have easily explained away any of his motions. He was indeed a Yokai. Coming from a family of Phoenix Yokai would have allowed him to share traits with a wilder version of what he might have been.

Sighing, he started to tap his chin when she brought up that she didn't know that seeing him might have been a problem. It was a unique dilemma for sure.

"Well, to be honest, I haven't the slightest idea of what I plan to do!" Even if that wouldn't have been the most confident thing to say, he had a tendency to be flat out honest. It was at least honest if nothing else for certain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 pm 

The young woman furrowed her brow in thought, obviously not really fond of his answer. Finally she sighed and looked at him. her idea might have been a crazy one, but it was better than just sitting there.
"um..." she began, not really sure how to bring up her idea. "since we have already seen each other... and you stated that you would get in trouble.. do you want to wait before heading back?" she continued to try and make sense of what she was trying to get at. "I mean..." the girl bit her bottom lip.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 pm 

Blinking very briefly, Fushichou thought about her reply. Technically it was even more against the rules than what he had already done, but then again he'd already broken a ton of rules. He couldn't have imagined that anything worse would have happened if he went around shattering a few more. Shrugging and looked back toward her, he jumped off his perch and finally approached her like a regular young man. "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt any more than it already has. I could stick around with you if you had really wanted me to." Maybe humans were as interested in his kind as he was in humans. It would have made some sense to him, considering that he must have been as drastically different to her as she was to him.

PostThis post was deleted by Nagisa Green on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 am.
Reason: Etiquette breach