All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blue Mountain State IC
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:49 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to Blue Mountain State! This college is strictly sport related? The favorite sport of this college? FOOTBALL! Everyone in the school and out of the school love the BMS Mountain Goats with a passion. This is the type of college where the drinks are cold and the girls are smoking hot! And even the jocks don't do their homework, they are assigned their own nerd to do it for them to get them at least a C average.

Winnie Quinn stood on the sidelines near the bleachers on the football field. The Dean of the college let the cheerleaders practice along side the football players. Nobody know why, it's just always been that way. So there she stood. Captain of the cheerleading team and one of the hottest girls on campus. She was wearing her classic practice attire; very short practicing shorts, a sports bra and her sneakers. She watched as the new girls who were trying out for the team did the things they were told. When there were only two left, she gave a smile.
"Congratulations you two. You are officially BMS cheerleaders." She handed them their uniforms, a schedule and a pair of pompoms. Along with those things, she also put a binder in their hands. In the front slip, was a picture of a football player on the team.
"Those boys are your football players. You are to cheer for them and do what they want to make them feel better about themselves so they can win. Deny what they ask of you and we'll be having a little chat. Okay? Okay." She tossed her hair to the side and broke off into a few groups where they started to do some stunts. Winnie, being the captain and tiny thing she was, she was always the one who was thrown in the air. Well, that and because she was basically perfect. She waved and gave a wink to a few of the football players who stopped what they were doing and stared.

Juliet was in the barn with her horse, Midnight. He was a big black horse and the most powerful one on the team. She had already finished her talk to the new people on the team so now she was just giving Midnight some well deserved pampering. Juliet and Midnight were the best on the team. Both powerhouses that trusted one another. She gave a sigh as she sat on the horses bare back and brushed his mane softly and gave him a few pats on the neck.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:34 pm 

Edmund finished up lacrosse practice, and welcomed the new boys that made the cut. He handed them each their sticks and schedule, and sent them off to their next class. He sighed, and began to pick up the goals and balls from the practice match they had. After everyone else left, be practiced shooting into a goal he left out. He only missed once, but that was one too many. He tried again.

Derek practiced throwing footballs as far as he could from the end zone closest to the cheerleaders. He wanted to show the new girls who they'd be cheering for. When he ran out of balls, he watched some of the cheerleaders do some stunts. He saw Winnie, and smiled. 'Damn,' he thought, 'she could make a gay man straight.' She winked at him, and he winked back. Then he turned back to the field and saw the guys were playing without him, and hurried off.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:22 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Johnny smiled as he watched Winnie do her stuff, he then went back to pick up game the team was having. He smirked a bit as the play was set, he went right for the quitter back and took him down. "Ha!! That's how you do it you weak spine American!" The Irish man said, standing up and walking away from the man groaning on the ground, the larger man walking towards the bench as the pick up game was over. he looked up the girls with a smile, he winked at them and smiled his charming smiling. "So, how you doing girlys?"

Griffin went past the girls and into the lockers, heading to the showers to get changed and to get a shower. "ugh... what a long day..."He said, getting in the shower.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:14 pm 

"Hey baby girl." Rue said walking up to her horse, Rose's, stall. The black leopard appy barely acknowledged her as she continued eating her hay. She pulled her out to get ready for practice. Their first competition of the year was coming up and they needed to be ready.

Xandra swung her bat prepping for the ball about to come her way. Behind her she could hear the distant sounds of the cheerleaders and football players practicing on their own field. She didn't like to admit it but she was kinda jealous their sports got more attention, she hoped the softball team would at least have a nicely packed set of bleacher for their first game.

She swung hitting the ball dead on sending it flying. She made it second base before stopping. The practice game was nice, unserious but challenging. She spotted a few people in the bleachers including Dedric, reading a large text book waving a small sports flag saying "Softball" in their team colors. It was the most supportive he could be sports wise.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie was tossed down from the stunt and landed in the arms of the other cheerleaders below. She hopped off and gave a smile.
"Okay, practice is over for tonight. Remember, newbies need to read their football players manifesto to know everything they need and what they like."
Winnie's closest friend Marissa walked up to her and smiled.
"So who's the new captain of the football team now that Thad's gone?"
Winnie smiled and glanced at the football players.
"I don't know but he better be cute." She laughed as she grabbed her bag and went to walk off the turf and back to the sorority house to get ready for the party at the frat house later on that night. She was about to continue walking but she heard a familiar Irish accent and smiled to herself knowing it was Johnny. She turned around and smiled at him. "Well hello Johnny."
---
Juliet sighed as she started to gear up Midnight. He stamped his hoof a bit impatiently and she gave him a pat on the butt. When he was all heard up, she hopped on and went to the track. Juliet's style of competing was jumping and barrel racing. She was the best and she knew it along with the others on the team. That's why she was captain.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 pm 

Edmund picked up the rest of the equipment and headed back to his dorm. He changed out of his uniform and changed into some more comfortable clothes. He had heard there was a party, and everyone would be there. He sighed - if there really was gonna be everyone, there would be a few people that didn't like him. He shook the thought out of his mind and continued to get ready.
-----
Derek continued playing catch with another teammate. He wondered who the next captain would be since Thad left. He was pretty sure it was gonna be him - he was the best after all. But Johnny was good too... Nah, it'd still be him. He smiled at himself and threw the ball to his friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:22 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Johnny smiled as he went to the head cheerleader, stopping just in front of her. "So you going to the party tonight? It sounds like it will be another great one, probably get lucky my self." He laughed, he then put a arm around the girl. "So whats with you Americans and all this padding? i mean back home i didn't need anything more then shorts and a shirt to play Rugby." He smiled, holding the girl close to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie smiled as he put his arm around her. "Maybe you will get lucky. But maybe not." She gave a flirtatious chuckle and thought for a moment.
"So who is the Captain? You know the rules, whoever is Captain gets to have me as their cheerleader." She gave him a wink.
"Might want to step up your game then." She smiled as she took up her bag from the ground. She walked off towards the sorority house, making sure that Johnny could get a good look at her ass as she walked away. Once at the house, she walked up to her room and gathered her things to get a shower before she got dressed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:08 pm 

Edmund finished getting dressed and began to look for his wallet. He couldn't find it, and realized he had left it back at the field. He sighed, and headed out to get it.

As Derek was helping pick up after practice, he overheard Johnny and Winnie's conversation about captain. He would have to talk to coach as soon as possible - personally, he though he'd make a better captain, being a senior and all. And he wouldn't mind having Winnie either. He'd have to talk to her at the party as well. He finished picking up and started walking towards the frat house.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:33 pm 

Rue and Rose always seemed to take a more casual approach to training than the rest of their team. They competed in trail and endurance so the saying 'slow and steady' meant something. They weren't very good either but seeing as they were both late bloomers as it were, Rue only learning to ride five years ago, explained a lot. Rose was also the oldest horse which no one let them live down. Rue was nice enough not to mention her horse was the healthiest though.

Rue got on bareback before heading off to the track for a warm up. They'd go on one of the small trails after.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:46 am 

2nd Year (1)

Johnny shrugged softly, but he didn't have much to say as the girl started to walk off. He watched her ass as she walked off. "Damn.. What an ass." He said, before he went to the changing room. He went to the couches office, the couch looked up at him. "What can I do for you Johnny?"
"Well sir, who is the new captain?"
"Oh.. You are Johnny, I'll get a New Jersey for you soon." He said and then turned in his chair.

Johnny smiled and walked out of the room, as soon as he closed the door he let out a very loud yell of cheer. "That's what I'm talking about! Yeah!" He said, just as Griffin came out of the shower and was half way through getting dressed.
"What's up Johnny?" Asked the Irish mans room mate.
"I'm ****ing captain that's what!" He said, before he reached into his bag and threw Johnny a beer. "We are going to party Griff, we have the day off so I want to get black out drunk!"

Griffin laughed and started to drink the beer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai was staring down at her map in the middle of the campus. She was a bit lost and couldn't find her way around. It was her first day and nobody was really around anymore to show her where everything was. She started to walk but then was bumped into by Edmund, being so light in weight, Mai fell to the ground. She looked up and saw a handsome boy standing over her. "Oh... I'm sorry..." She said softly under her breath, starting to hastily gather her things. Her thick black hair falling in front of her face.
---
Winnie was all ready for the party. She was wearing her short black skirt with a nice shirt that showed plenty of cleavage. She grabbed her phone and purse and walked to the frat house. The party had already started and she walked in just in time, she grabbed a beer and started to drink.
---
Juliet however was too busy practicing to party tonight. She knew that it was to celebrate the new year, but she had a competition to win. She would win no doubt, but she didn't want to be too cocky.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:10 am 

Edmund found his wallet and began walking towards the frat house. He checked his wallet to see if anything was missing, so he wasn't paying an attention to where he was walking. He walked straight into a cute girl, knocking her over.
"Oh jeez, I'm sorry..." he said blushing. He put his wallet away and began to help her pick up her things. He looked at her and tilted his head in thought. "I haven't seen you around here before... are you new?" he asked.
-----
Derek reached his room and got dressed for the party. He wore his football jersey, and some black skinny jeans. He headed down to the party and grabbed a drink. He saw Winnie, and headed over to her.
"Guess who's the new football captain!" he said, completely unaware that the coach had chosen Johnny.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai was scrambling for her things. She was embarrassed enough to have bothered someone like him in the first place, but her shakiness had settled a bit when he started to help her.
"No it's okay. I wasn't paying attention." When he asked if she was new here, she had already picked her stuff up so now she was standing. She was a short girl, standing about 5'2" tall, so everyone basically towered over her. She used to get picked on for it in school, whenever she needed something she needed to use a step stool to even try and reach. All Mai did was nod.
----
Winnie looked at Derek and raised her eyebrow. She knew that Johnny was captain but she was feeling especially witty tonight.
"Oh is it you?" She asked putting on the best happy and surprised voice and face she could. She was a major in acting so this was her forte.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:50 am 

Edmund smiled as the girl nodded. He held out his hand, offering a handshake.
"My name is Edmund. But you can call me Ed if you want." he said, still blushing. He was hoping he could make a new friend. Maybe he'd ask her to go to the party...
-----
Derek nodded confidently. "Yup. I'm pretty sure coach chose me." he said. "And you know what that means..." He put his arm around Winnie. "I'm all yours."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:59 am 

2nd Year (1)

Johnny and Griffin went off campus and got ready. Johnny putting on his New Jersey, which couch some how got it made and sent there before he got there. But never the less he put the jersey on and some jeans. Griffin putting on ripped baggy jeans, a Led Zeppelin t shirt and a leather jacket. The two boys then went to the party, Griffin walked in first and yelled out. "Guess what boys, your new caption has arrived!" He yelled, before Johnny stepped in. The C on his right shoulder was clearly visable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie looked at Derek and rolled her eyes, she stepped away from him and to Johnny.
"A congratulations is in order." She smiled at him, looking at the C on his jersey and then smiling back up at him.
---
Mai smiled and shook his hand softly.
"I'm Mai... I don't really have a nickname." She gave a shy chuckle.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:00 am 

Derek stared at Johnny for a few moments. Then he slammed the rest of his drink, threw his bottle at the trashcan but missed, and walked towards the door.
"I'm gonna go have a talk with coach..." he said, slamming the door behind him.
-----
Edmund chuckled with Mai. "Mai's a cute name." he said. His figured his face was probably beet red with nervousness. Usually a girl would've told him to go away by now. He scratched his head in thought. "So, uh... there's a party tonight. How about you come with me? See what this college has to offer?" He smiled nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:48 am 

Rena was sitting on the couch farthest from the door rolling a joint on the coffee table upstairs in Echo hall (dorm). about six other people were in the room and they were all high out of their minds. Rena smirked,
"told ya' that blue dream kush was gonna rock y'alls asses to the next level!" she then let out a hearty laugh as one of the guys rolled over off the love seat.
"das gooood af baby. whose sellin'?"
"me"
Rena puffed from her newly rolled joint testing the air. air.. what flies into the air? Rena started to have roaming thoughts when all of a sudden a very unlikely reminded popped into her head.
"awe hell, aye what timeis it?" her slurred speech made it hard to under stand so after repeating it several time one of the guys in the room gave her the time.
"AWE HELL, I'M LATE" Rena grabbed all her lighters off the table and stashed them in her back pack's hidden pocket and then wrapped up her stash
"got a buncha sexy ass ****ing to get high!" one of the guys leaned up
"don't forget to get the left overs, after party at 2!" he slurred out then quickly fell asleep.
Rena decided to haul ass across the campus which became a harder task than usual. she kept making right turns when she was supposed to go straight and left turns when she was supposed to go right. it was infuriating but by the time she made it to the frat house it was already in full swing.