All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Monster High IC
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (42)

The beginning of a new school year, exciting for some and scary for other. However, if one were to glance at students who were going down a dark winding road to a building that could possible well be haunted, they would find that most of the students were smiling. Simply because it was the one time of the year were the students are allowed to be themselves, no more covering up or hiding in the shadows. Here at Monster High creatures of the dark could ran around without the fear of prying human eyes. Though it's not just students that are excited for a new school year, it's staff as well. It's especially true for Luke Quartz, one of the head masters at Monster, this has to be his favorite time of the year. It was his favorite time for multiple of reason, he got to see new faces of students as well as older faces. Both of them were valued on his book.

A smile small was glued on his face as he made his way through the crowd of kids. Igor, the second head master followed closely behind Luke, quietly curse every now and then when he got caught behind some students. The vampire squeezed through a small gap of students and latched onto Luke's arm. Luke had just got done making his famous speech to the new students, which of course was awful. It was filled with terrible jokes and bad puns worthy enough to make anyone cringe.

"Every year, sir? Why do you make that god awful speech? " Igor asked.

"Hm? Oh, um. I like that speech and some of the kids got a kick out of it." Luke replied.

Igor shook his head. "I bet you anything it was pity laugh. Why do we always take this way? Why not through the tunnels."

Luke shrugged and muttered something about not liking going through them. Igor left him but he stayed behind to help out the new kids to find their way around the building.
~~~

Hag made its' way through the hallway, the students easily parting as they saw the Wendigo make his way through the halls. He gave a low growl when a student was in his way. It turned into room 210 then headed straight for the chalk board. Hag wrote the name of his class on the chalk board before waiting for students to show up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Monster High IC
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alma walked among the students, moving with a fluid grace that was common of angels. His sight spell showed him in detail everything within a 10 ft radius, which is why he saw Luke walking behind him. Turning around and walking backwards with ease, Alma nodded to the Headmaster.
"Good morning sir, the speech was horrific as usual. Glad to see Igor didn't get you to change it." Alma did really I joy the speech, if only for the unapologetic cheesiness of it. That and it showed that the Headmaster was still a child at heart, however many birthdays he has.
"I'm sure the English teachers were all cringing. How was your summer anyways?"

------

Trysten woke up from his slumped position on a seat in the back of the room, noticing that everyone had gotten up. He had successfully slept through the Headmaster's speech, praise the devil. He could feel his brain slowly dying last time he had to listen too that crime of literature. Then again, it wasn't like he was using his brain for anything anyways. Standing up, he started walking towards his first class, English. Now that's a class he might stay awake for, if only because Miss Hannifin is oh so fine.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:52 pm 

Luke finished helping a student and was walking to his office when he heard Alma's voice, he looked up to find himself face to face with the Angel. " It's rather shocking, for months Igor pressured me to write a different one but I put it off as long as I could, then it was just too late to write a new one. I was tempted to make it worse but I figured I shouldn't. My summer? Eh, rather lonely actually. Igor left for the summer because his Mother was finally staked. How was your summer, Alma? "

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:35 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ava saw that the other teachers were chatting. She smiled as she approached.

"Nice to see you boys again." She smiled at them. She always had a respect for her fellow teachers.
---
Evangeline strut into school. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt that showed a lot of her cleavage. She knew that the headmasters wouldn't dare tell her to change, she was a succubus after all, and this was who she was. She spotted Mickey and smiled. She looked about and saw all of the new boys she could possibly manipulate.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm 

I have returned

"Fairly decent." Alma said, tilting his head slightly as Ava walked into his field of vision.
"I was only attacked by two angels this time. I think they're pulling back on their 'redemption' policy from what I hear. I can't believe I helped get that passed in my earlier years. I'm just glad they're seeing how hypocritical it is to actively hunt down and burn Archangels all the while sing hymns and quoting scripture. 'Thou shall not kill' my ass." Alma turned his head Ava greeted them.

"Hello Ava, didn't your hair use to be longer? Or did you reincarnate this summer?"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:47 pm 

The first day of school was always a buzz with energy but very boring from Professor Jessup's stand point. The most they ever got to teach were the rules, which by this point they could recite by heart.

Nearing a group of fellow teachers Misha slowed down deciding to join in on the conversation. "I take it everyone's summer went as usual? I finally finished up that science degree and already have potions making class this year."

The welcome speech for the first day of school was cheerful and welcoming which admittedly would have been annoying at best for any other first day but Dedric could tell his younger cousin took comfort from it. They had a rough summer resulting in their arrival at the "Monster High School" as it was called.

"I'm gonna drop you off at your first class then come get you when it's over okay?" Dedric said keeping close to the shorter girl. Her schedule said Human History first which coincided with him having Monster History first. This was going to take some getting used to.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 pm 

Confusion went through Luke but he didn't display the emotion. He though angels were a funny lot, that's why he never bothered asking questions about them or what Alma was talking about. Luke's attention went from the angel to Misha. He shrugged lightly. "More or less, I suppose. Oh, congrats on finishing your science degree. " He replied.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ava smiled and ran a hand through her hair. A small blush came across her pale cheeks.

"You noticed, how sweet." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

My Character's

Post subject: Monster High IC
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:59 pm 

I have returned

Alma smiled as Ava responded.
"Well of course, there's not much else to notice around here, other than new students and returning ones."
Alma turned as Misha approached the group of teachers.
"And there's another thing to notice, good job on the degree. Oh and on the topic of potions, do you have something for healing holy wounds? I got hit by a bible over the summer and the medicine the doc gave me doesn't do anymore than block the pain." Alma gave a smile and rubbed where the burn was on his shoulder. Even with the meds it still had a dull, uncomfortable tingle.

----

As Trysten walked into the school he saw a rather familiar, and attractive, face.
"Hello Evangeline, who's the menu this year?" Trysten said as he walked up next to the succubus.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ava watched as the teachers conversed. She saw Evangeline walking with Trysten. She always thought that the two would make an adorable couple. That is if she wasn't so flirty.
---
Evangeline smiled. "Ah, Trysten! Maybe some fresh meat. Who knows, maybe you're on that menu if you're not careful." She sent a wink his way, and a charming smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Micky didn't notice Evangeline as he had his hood up and his headphones in, the were wolf known he hit in better with humans then most did. As he had grown up with both werewolves and humans alike, but he didn't let anyone know about his friendliness with humans, as they may make him more of a outcast then he already was. Many of the other students didn't like to go near Micky, as on the first day of school back when everyone first started, he had best another kid pretty badly. He didn't tell anyone why he beat the kid, and the kid didn't press changers. Micky actually wasn't sure why the school didn't kick him out either, his mind started to wonder as he walked, and sure enough he ran into someone. He didn't see who it was, but he quickly let out a growl and said. "Watch it." He looked up at the person, his red eyes staring into those who he had bumped into.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am 

"I think I can whip something up. A bible you say? Those can be pretty big." Misha replied mentally checking off the ingredients they would require.

Dedric's eyes were everywhere at once assessing the situation and the people around him. He didn't trust his fellow students in a regular high school, the girl slung under his arm having been bullied by enough of her peers. These people weren't even human, but neither were they any more.

He was jostled out of his musings by someone running into him and their gruff 'watch it'. "You watch it." He snapped back to the other boy his grey eyes trying to glare daggers into him. In prior schools most people kept their distance automatically, the only ones who would try something were the ones who deserved what they got.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky growled and showed his sharp teeth, his red eyes peering into those of the newly turned vampier. After a bit of a stare down he smirked and gave the boy a soft push. "I wouldn't start anything you can't win, I can smell the just how new you are vamp. Wait for a bit before you fight, or you may wind up half dead with any of a number of things wrong with you, you could be frozen, turned into a nice big French fray, maybe even drown in a puddle of blood." He said, before looking at the girl that held protectively. He gave her a smile and then took a step to the side before saying. "And watch for the Werewolves, you and I don't get along to great." With that he started to walk back towards the school

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:04 pm 

I have returned

"Ya, they usually are." Alma said, tracing his finger around the small area the book hit him.
"But it was one of those Mormon ones. They're made to be compact, but they have double the holy text. Smaller area, but double the burn, that's why most meds won't cut it."

------

Trysten could feel his cheeks warming a bit when Evangeline flirted with him, but thankfully his scaly skin didn't show it.
"Oh please, everyone knows you prefer vampires. Speaking of which," Trysten noticed Micky walking away from looked like a fresh vampire, "looks like that one just survived Micky. Either Micky's feeling somewhat not murderous today or that guys worth something. Might just be worth your time too." As nice as it was to have Evangeline flirt with him Trysten preferred to be under his own control. And pointing the succubus in another direction was a great way to stay that way.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline watched as Micky walked away and set eyes on the young vampire. She licked her lips softly and gazed at him with her red eyes. She was full of lust and ready to go. "Maybe I will go. But you know I'll get you one day." She ran a hand down his arm a bit sensually and gave another wink.
---
Ava clasped her hands together and gazed at the burn mark. "Poor thing." She gave a soft smile. Her red hair as bright as what she actually was; a phoenix.
---
Bella walked into the school with her brother and looked around at the new meat. She gave a wicked smile and looked up at her brother. They may be twins, but he was taller than she was. "So what'd ya say brother? Does another year of pranking commence?" She smiled wickedly. She was a troublemaker just like her brother and parents when they were younger.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Braydon looked down at his sister and gave her a smirk, before he put a cigarette in between his lips. He then brought his lighter up to the cigarette and lit it, a small amount of fire reaching up and heading towards his eyes before it disappeared into them. he then spoke to his sister in a lazy and deep voice. "Of course, but I think me and you got to go pay a visit to a werewolf. He owns us for last year when we didn't rat him out for the kid he robbed, and that one he bet up... He is pretty ****ing up for a werewolf isn't he?" He asked, before taking a drag of the cigarette and blowing the smoke out slowly.

Braydon didn't have anything against Micky, but he probably won't make it very far in life before someone has enough of his **** and kills him. Then the Hellhound would have to drag his soul down into the depths of hell, maybe if the werewolf was lucky he would be given a second life. But Braydon felt like that may take sometime before anyone let him out again, he is like a wolf with rabies. "Maybe he does has rabies, has anyone checked?" The boy asked out loud

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:34 pm 

Dedric's pride and wrath edged at him to go after the guy, put him in his place if he had to, but he was out of his depths here. Something in the back of his throat and chest that he knew was a relative of fear was telling him too keep his distance, as was the hand griping his arm.

"Dedric don't start a fight here please. You don't know what you're getting into." Xandra pleaded and he knew she was right. But he had to protect her and he wasn't going to just roll over and do what ever someone else told him to do. They were going to be stuck like this for sometime so he was going to have to learn. And for once school was actually going to help with that.

"Ah, mormon bibles. Never did understand how they made them so small." Misha mused. "I think I have exactly what can help. Just come by during a free period and I'll whip it up right there. It's better fresh."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella snickered to herself. It was a valid question which deserved a valid answer. But she noticed a succubus hanging around another boy and squinted.

"Who's the whore?" She asked Braydon as she nodded her head towards Evangeline. She saw that she was flirting with some kid, she had seen him before but never actually held a conversation with him before. She usually only kept to herself and her brother. He was the only one she ever felt close too, not because he was her brother, but she had always been close to Braydon. They weren't like any other brother and sister, they rarely fight, and if they did, it was just to mess with one another.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm 

I have returned

Trysten took a deep breath, barely resisting the urge to shake from the sensation as Evangeline stroked his arm. God damn she was good, oh how he wished he could...
"Oh just get over there and get the new meat. It's not like you don't know where I live." Oh yeah, crap, she know's where he lives. He's going to have to arrange a buffet of victims to keep her distracted.

-----

"They make the words really small and the pages are stupidly thin." Alma explained. "They mass produce the thing to give out, so you can find them almost anywhere. Thankfully the Mormons are all pacifists, so they rarely get thrown. And thanks for the help, my free period is 3rd."
The bell's shrill call sounded through the hall.
"Well, see you guys in at lunch, I heard it's Kraken steak for lunch." Alma waved to his friends as he walked off towards his classroom.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Braydon looked to Evangeline, he then looked to his sister. "That's Evangeline, she is a succbus. She usually only goes for things that bite, so werewolves an Vampires are her favourite meal." He laughed softly as he took a drag from the cigarette, blowing the smoke towards his sister. "Come one we can go talk to her later. I want to get to Micky before he gets into class." He grabbed his sister by the shoulder and pulled her towards the werewolf who was of the same hight as him.

Once the two siblings got to the werewolf the bell went, but Braydon knew that Micky didn't care if he was late or not. So the Hellhound stood infront of the werewolf. "Hey Micky, we got to talk about somethings."
"What the hell do we have to talk about?" Micky growled softly at the brother and sister.
"Well we didn't rat on a lot of things you did last year.. And there are a few things that me and my sister need, but the thing is. The things we need, only a werewolf can get. As its on your land, and everyone knows unless you have a werewolf with you or have say so. You can't get on your land with out being taken and most likely ripped apart. So why don't you get the things on this list?" Beaydon asked, shoving the list into Mickys hand. Which Micky just crushed.

Micky growled again at the twins as he threw the list to the side. "I don't have to help you in anyway, now why don't you and you sister go **** off?" He bared his teeth to the two, which caused Braydon to laugh. Micky didn't like it so much before he suddnely punched the Hellhound in the stomach very hard, Braydon doubled over Mickys arm as he growled into Braydon's ear. "Stop bugging me, and I won't tear your head from your neck."

Braydon only smiled and took a step back, placing a hand on his sister shoulder. "Alright Micky, we'll see you later then." He said, before leaning down and whispering to his sister. "Go wild." He said, hoping she would know what he ment