All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: A Packs Struggle
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Flameclaw could hear two problems, the problem with his mate, and the problem with Echo and her brother. He now had to choose between his love, and his word. Both holding high places in his life, but he could not go back on his love. He whispered to him self. "I'm sorry Echo.. Stay strong, I'll come back for you two when I know my love is alright." He said, then ran back to the cave. "What's.. What the hell are you dark hearts doing here?" He growled, baring his teeth to the two smaller wolves.

----

Dusk storm nodded to his mate. "fine, bring them forward and let's see what we have." He said, before standing to his full hight and await the new arrivals.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:31 pm 

Vampis's eyes widened as Flameclaw ran at him. He backed away from the pregnant alpha.
"We were kicked out." he replied flatly. "We were hoping... maybe we could join?" He glanced at the alpha. "I apologise for our poor timing..." He looked back at Flameclaw. "I used to be their healer, I might be of assistance... but if you don't want us here, I understand." Vampis walked over to Kita and laid down. "I'll give you guys a moment to think it over."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 am 

Everything wad happening so fast that Jewel was about to loose control. Her claws came out as her ears went down looking at Vampis. "You were exiled from your pack?!" She growled turning to face the two wolves. "How do we know this isn't a trick!" She growled again waslking toward them. " I will not let you touch my alpha. Leave now." The fur on her back was standing up and her rail was level with her body, everything about her stance was showing she wasn't kidding. No harm was going to come forward her alpha while Jewel was the beta female. No harm at all.

A Whole New World
Interested In
Fantasy
Romance
Horror
General Partner Search
...and would you tear my castle down, stone by stone
and let the wind run through the windows till there is nothing left but a battered rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Blood tilted his head at all the wolves present, and seemed to way his options. "Echo, Seraph- if you do not comply, we will have to take action sooner rather then later, and you know how that always ends up- you were at the front lines that one time... Seraph" he said, making a cold decision to bring out the wolves past. "We both know what it means for one to comply, your just lucky you could save Echo" he said, eyes narrowing in a wicked manner. "So tell me Seraph, is there anyone in the pack you love enough besides Echo- to make you want to save it? I am sure she should-"
"You are rotten! you are a rotten red flower Blood! staining our fur with your stench..." she said, voice falling to a harsh murmur. "Dear Echo, your voice does not match your face, are you sure you are not cold like me, or more evil? oh wolf who speaks nothing but riddles." The Blood clans leader said, apparently trying to rile the she-wolf up more.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:58 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Moon jerked her head as if it was an order for the three new wolves to step up and show the Alphas what they were physically wise. Moon stepped forward to Kenna and sniffed her, she circled her and the two brothers. Once she was finished she looked up at Duskstorm and nodded. "They're all in good health and seem to be strong enough..."

Kenna stood still as the female alpha looked her and the boys over. Wondering if she was good enough to be in the pack.

Sunheart listened to what the Darkheart reject said, she howled again in pain. When she saw Jewel try to protect her she gave a soft whimper in thanks. "Thank you for the protection. You are doing well, but let the healer help..." Sunheart said before wincing and whimpering in pain. The truth was that she needed a healer to help deliver the pups. And she for some reason felt as if she could trust him.

Hex sat back and watched the confrontation. When Echo snapped Hex reacted and stood to her paws. She growled at the she-wolf, ready to tear her apart if her mate said so but for now she waited. Hex was clearly stronger than any other wolf, she was built with muscle made for pinning her prey down and ripping them apart with teeth made for doing so.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:15 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Flameclaw looked to his mate then the healer. "Fine, help her... I smell something off anyways.. But if anything happens to her I'll kill you my self, understand?" Once the other wold gave Flamecalw some kind of agreement, the large wolf took off. Following Echos, Seraphs, and two others scents.

Soon Flameclaw found the four wolves and slowly came out of the woods, growling softly as he stepped between Blood and the siblings. The alpha male was almost as tall as Blood, but had more muscles then the other wolf. Though he noted the other female who was there, she was large her self, a bit bigger then Flameclaw. Yet that did not scare him, he held his ground as he growled again and spoke. "I don't know who you are, but you better leave. I would rather not have to kill you." His voice full of anger, this was a side no one had seen, not even when the Darkhearts attacked. There he kept his cool, but today to many things had happen for him to remember he had to hide the darkness in his heart.

To the two other wolves, Flameclaw looked more like a loner then one part of a pack, His fur was messy and standing up, his eyes were cold and showing signs of something else. Flameclaw probably smelled a bit off too.

-----------

Dark nodded and smirked. "Good, are any of you a healer? We are in need of one, as the last one has since left us... Maybe i should of killed him after all.." The alpha smirked and turned to leave. "Now, scram." He said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:52 pm 

Kita looked up at the Morningstar alpha as she began to give birth to her pups. She could hear the commotion just outside the camp. The white wolf wanted nothing more than to cower away from everything but she had to be strong now. For her pups and her mate. "Vampis is a great healer." she spoke softly to the group of wolves near the alpha.
----
Sol looked down at Moon as she walk by him. He was at least a head taller than her and built to be strong. "My brother Koda is great will healing plants." He spoke softly but with assurance. He could see a tall brown wolf staring at them from the far end of the camp. He was pretty sure the wolf held rank by the way he eyed the brothers.

Koda sniffed the ground. He could still scent blood in the dirt. "Is there an injured wolf nearby or something. I smell alot of blood." the smaller brother asked.
---
Kuro watched from the shadows as the alphas taunted the morningstar pack. Raider stood next to her, baring his teeth, waiting on the alphas to tell him to attack.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 pm 

Vampis nodded at Sunheart and approached her. "All right... I need you to listen to me very carefully. Take a deep breath, and then push - but not too hard." He placed a paw on her side for reassurance.
---
Adimar stood next to Vampis, making sure he didn't try anything funny. He didn't trust him much because he was an ex-Darkheart, but he was the alphas pups only hope at the time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10