All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hogwarts School of Magic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:55 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The Sorting Hat had just finished the last student to be placed into a house. It was the beginning of a new year which meant new fresh meat for Anya to eat away. There were only a few kids who got placed into Slytherin. Two boys and a girl. The boys looked as if they belonged there, but the girl did not. Anya sat on the bench of the long table with her arms folded, she had her robe on as did all of the other students so the new kids would know which house was which. There were also big signs hanging in the air just above each table to indicate the separate houses. Anya noticed Draco Malfoy almost immediately when she turned to start to eat with the other kids. Now that the sorting hat was done, the students could eat dinner. Anya was starving!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:21 am 

Peter watched as quite a few kids were placed into Gryffindor. And so another year began and once again Peter sat with his friends but didn't talk much; he only listened in to their conversations. It was not that he wasn't interested, he just wasn't the talkative type. He noticed that Slytherins were being Slytherins and teasing the new kids. Every year that happened, but everyone knew it wasn't their business. Peter continued to eat his dinner and watched events play out, but he wanted badly to intervene. And he did. Peter stood up and walked over to the Slytherin table. On the way, a couple people took noticed but had no idea of his intentions. He took a deep breath and spoke once he got to the Slytherin table.

"You guys, uh, shouldn't be teasing the new kids," he said unconvincingly.

"Look! It's Peter trying to play hero again!" someone shouted and a chorus of laughs followed. That caused Peter's ears turn red and for him to quickly return to his seat where he continued to eat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:04 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

edit: nvm I guess.

Last edited by Kiddo on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (42)

Fresh of the boat with mud on her skirt, Piper Coil made her way up to the castle with the rest of the first years. To say the least she already felt so unlucky, everyone else had managed to avoid the mud on the ground but her. To make things worse she tried flinging the mud off her shoes and end up on her skirt instead. As they made their way up to the castle, she turned to the boy that had been sitting next to her and stuck out her hand.

"Hi, my name is Piper Coil." She said.

The boy took her hand shaking it gingerly before letting go. He muttered his name quickly which Piper did not hear.

"Um, well it's nice to meet you! Um, what house do you think you'll be in?" She asked but before the boy could answer she spoke up again. "Have you ever heard of a Windigo? It's half demon creature with a craving of human flesh. The myth comes from the Algongquian tribe. It's really interesting that muggles believed in such things, as if something like that really lurked in the dark. But the greatest part is how one becomes a Windigo. I think normal people become one, I researched this topic many times and each time information comes up different from the other. " She continued. Piper and the boy walked into the castle together. She paused briefly in her topic to take in the castle, gaping at how big it was. As they moved closer to the Great hall, the girl turned her conversation in a new direction talking about how sad it was she couldn't bring her Ipod and how she didn't know how was going to survive with out it. Piper looked around the hall as she entered it with the boy. The older woman who was guided them to the hall now spoke up telling them about how the sorting hat worked. She started to feel a slight ping of nervousness as she realized just how many people where in there.

While the hat was sorting through other first years, Piper picked her conversation back up. She kept it at a whisper since it appeared to be an important moment. The boy Piper was talking to practically threw himself onto the stool once his name was called. The hat called out a house and he scurried off. Piper's name was called next and she stepped up, sitting down on the stool.

"Hufflepuff!!" The hat blurted out.

Piper hopped off the stool then made her way over to the table of the house the hat placed her in. She sat down quickly and turned to the nearest girl introducing herself. She began piling food on her plate once it appeared. Her stomach gave a rumbling approval as she shoved food into her mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Draco was sitting in the Great Hall and as soon as the Sorting Hat was finished, he smiled and placed his fork in his dinner and began to eat as he looked around, glancing in Anya's direction and offering her a smile as he continued to eat, looking around the room silently.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya smiled back and continued to eat her dinner. She laughed when Peter tried to save the day once again. She leaned over to her friend Mary. "Typical Gryffindor always trying to save the day." She snickered and so did Mary and returned to her food. She had had a crush on Draco for years now, and she was determined to make him hers. Nobody else in slithering could tolerate him and his snide remarks and comments, but she always thought it made him more hot than he already was. Mary nudged Anya when she noticed that she was staring at Draco.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:31 pm 

Timothy and his group of friends had managed to sit right next to where the first years got placed after sorting. Hufflepuff had gained a few new first years, and after observing both Peter's heroics and a Ravenclaw first year's antics, he decided it would be fitting to greet the newcomers at his table. The hall was noisy as ever, and some of the first years seemed very shy of it all. One, however, was eagerly devouring the dinner in front of her, and Timothy presumed she might be most open to conversation.

"Hello, and welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Timothy, a fourth year. The food's great, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm 

Piper was happily shoveling food into her mouth, when some one spoke up. She guessed he was talking to her since the other first years kept their heads down. She took the spoon out of her mouth and gulped down the rest of the food.

"Oh, yeah, it's great. Not as great as my mom's cooking though. She's the best, well, of course she is. Saying she was second rate to this would be an insult... Anyways, I'm Piper...A first year of course. " She replied. "You know, I've never really understood the diving of kids. To me it's so weird. I'm not used to the idea that you stick to one group of people. But I mean, I know not everyone is going to want to be friends with me. You know what else I don't get, why can't a dog be a familiar that is allowed at Hogwarts? I'm more of a dog person but my mom bought me a cat. I guess we get along pretty well, still I prefer dogs. " Piper finally looked up in thought. "Well, I guess I could see where having a dog might go wrong." She mumbled at last.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 am 

Piper was extremely talkative. Timothy didn't mind, it just meant she was easier to talk to. It really was a shame how the rest were so shy, but they'd open up after getting used to their new surroundings. It could also be that he was a few years older, maybe they would have welcomed second year company better.

Timothy laughed in a friendly manner when Piper praised her mother's cooking. She was right, of course, nothing beat the taste of a home cooked meal. She then swiftly moved to the subject of divided houses, which surprised Timothy. He had never actually thought about the subject, simply accepting the division as something that had always been done. "I guess we're divided to avoid excess conflict? You know, like minded people get along better and all that? I never really thought about it. Besides, you'll make friends with kids from other houses too. A lot of the classes are shared, so you don't really have to worry about not finding people you'll get along with." he reassured, hoping that she would indeed find friends. "And about dogs, I guess it's part because dogs can be small or really huge. Cats and owls and the like are all pretty much standard size, and besides, owls carry the mail."

"Speaking of classes, which one are you waiting for the most? Or do you know about classes yet?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:07 pm 

Piper nodded her head. "Yeah, that makes sense. Classes? Are we talking about what the first years start off with, the basics, right? Potions and the other names that I don't quite remember but it's there in my brain. Or different ones? Or...do the first years have other classes?" Piper asked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:56 am 

"You're right, you've got potions, charms, herbology, flying, dada, astronomy and transfiguration. Sorry if I startled you. Electives are something you'll be taking in your 3rd year, so you'll have plenty of time to think about those." Timothy attempted to reassure the younger girl, hoping he hadn't made her worry too much about remembering what classes she would be taking. "Pass the potatoes please?" he asked, nodding towards the bowl close to Piper.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 pm 

Piper picked up the bowl near her and placed it in front of him. " There ya go." She replied. She let out a small sigh of relief. "That's good, for a second I thought I had more classes than I originally thought I did. I guess I didn't wouldn't mind electives, mostly because I think they would be better than the ones I'm being forced to take now. What electives do you like the best? Or which one do you hate the most? I mean, as a fourth year what advice do you have about electives. I know I still have second year before worrying about that but it's not a bad idea to start thinking about it now. "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mary and Anya continued to eat their food and chat for a little bit when a woman came in from the grand hall double doors. The room immediately went silent.

The woman who had entered was accompanied by a small girl. White hair and big blue eyes that were glued to the floor. She tried to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Slytherin. She walked next to the woman who was her mother. The woman spoke, her voice was rich and silky smooth. "Headmaster Snape. I hope you will forgive my tardiness. I am Professor McCrery, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and this is my daughter Luna McCreary." Luna glanced up at Headmaster Snape, offered a small and nervous smile and put her head back down. In truth, Olivia McCreary and Snape had a decent relationship. Decent as in all fun no business except for in public.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:45 pm 

Peter finished eating his food once he returned to the Gryffindor table. His friends just shook their heads and wondered why he kept trying to defend others. He noticed the double doors opening and people arriving late. It was bound to happen eventually. All Peter hoped for now was that dinner would be over soon and he could just go to sleep. It had been a long day, first starting off with the late train. And on the train ride to Hogwarts, there was another delay for around an hour as a whole flock of geese refused to move from the tracks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:23 am 

I have returned.

1st Year (1)

"It is quite alright, Professor McReary, you haven't missed anything." Severus said as he shook her hand and glanced momentarily at her daughter. "It is very pleasant to meet you both." He smiled as he glanced once more at the woman and her daughter.

Draco couldn't help but stare at Anya before he finally made his way over towards her. "Did you get a good look?" He grinned softly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya shrugged and looked back at him with a smile on her face. "I don't know, did you?" She chuckled to herself.

Olivia McCreary smiled back at Snape and took back her hand and motioned for her daughter to go join the rest of Hufflepuff.

Luna sat where everyone from Hufflepuff was quietly and kept her head down.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:26 pm 

I have returned.

1st Year (1)

Draco smirked at her, shrugging his shoulders. "I do think you're quite pretty." He said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya flipped her red hair out from her eyes for a second and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really...? The great Draco Malfoy, thinks that Anya Stilinski is pretty? Someone pinch me I must be dreaming." She giggled softly. She was obviously being sarcastic, that was her trade, and really the only reason why she got into Slytherin in the first. That and she was a pureblood witch.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:02 pm 

I have returned.

1st Year (1)

Draco smirked at her, nodding his head. "That is exactly what I said, isn't it?" He asked, smirking again as he glanced over her. "Would you like to go for a walk?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya shrugged. "I don't see the harm in it." She smiled softly and stood next to him.

My Character's