All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems in a place perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story you're about to be told began with the holiday worlds of auld. Now you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't I'd say it's time you begun.

Years after the mishap when Jack stole Christmas from Christmas Town and the phenomenon of the century, him and Sally had gotten married and had a son and they called him Nico. They lived happily in their Halloween Town, making Halloween better every year. Nico is the Pumpkin Prince.

In Valentine Town lives a girl who wished for something more than being the doll she is. She wanders through her town aimlessly and avoids her duties as much as she can. She had it with making teddy bears, and chocolates and bouquets. Rose was the smallest of everyone in her town. Her parents didn't like how she was reckless but she didn't care, she didn't want to be the Valentine Princess. The little blonde girl walked around her town in her pink puffy dress with the pink bows and kicked a bush of roses.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:19 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Nico sighed as he laid on a tree brach, he was just outside of his house. One leg hanging off the tree the other one one the tree and bent a bit. "Damn it's been boring for sometime.. Holloween doesn't come enough.." he then sat up and looked around, wondering what he could do. He soon jumpped from the tree.

After he jumpped down he walked into his house. "Mom!? Dad!? You guys here? I need something todo." He said, he knew about what happened some years ago. But no one had told him about the forest or the other tree that went into the other towns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose wandered around her town until her parents spotted her hiding in a heart shaped tree. The dragged her back to the workshop where they sat her down and made her stuff a bunch of bears and put bouquets together. Rose had a love for beautiful things but everything in her town had grown boring and tedious to her.

After a long work day she sighed and walked out of the workshop and wandered around the town once again like always. She found a tree and climbed it high, she stared up at the starlit sky and leaned back exhausted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Sally turned to face her son giving him a warm smile. "Jack has gone to Dr. Finkelstein's lab to come up with new ideas for the next Halloween. Why don't you drop by there to see if you can help them? I'm planning to go out to pick up some things for tonight's dinner too. Would you like to walk with me before going over?" Sally suggested as she started to pick up a basket, waiting to see if her son will come along or go on his own way.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:12 pm 

Jack, the Pumpkin King, paced back and forth, scratching his skull of a head "This Halloween has to be better than the last. The screams and shrieks, I want them to be heard for miles, and more frequently." he said to the mad scientist. The mad scientist, Dr. Finkelstein just worked as he listened to Jack go on about Halloween, only offer small suggestions, but jack wasn't thinking on a small scale as the doctor was.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Nico shrugged "alright I guess I'll come with you mom." He said leaning on a wall and waiting for his mother to get what she needed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:58 pm 

With her basket in hand she looked around the house for anything else she might need to bring. Her sewing needled was pinned behind her ear, and a spool of string was in her pocket. Satisfied she headed for the door ushering Nico in front of her before closing the door behind them.

"Jack seems to be really fired up to make this Halloween as frightening as ever," Sally commented. "How are your plans coming along? Anything scary enough to match your father's ideas?" Sally always loved to see a bit of Jack in their son Nico, so she does her best to encourage him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 am 

2nd Year (1)

Nico shrugged softly as they walked through the woods. "I got bunch of ideas mom, mostly pranks and thing of the kind. I got a big scare that I'm working on though, hopefully dad will like it when the time comes.. But I don't really want to talk to him at the momnet.. Mind if I just go explore?" He asked, before stepping away from her and heading deep into the woods on his own

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose sat in the tree until she heard the town start to play music, she always loved to dance. She would practice for hours to get a move right and when the time came for the whole town to celebrate, she was the center of attention, and she enjoyed it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:16 pm 

"Oh alright," was all Sally could say as she watched Nico walk away. This was the hardest part of watching Jack and Nico when they were so hard at work. They sometimes find themselves in a pumpkin and they can't get out. Still, even when that happens Sally knew that they'll figure something out and be back to their normal scary selves.

So Sally let Nico be as she thought of heading over to see how Jack was doing. Although she couldn't help but feel that something big was going to happen soon, she just hope it was a scary Halloween big than anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Nico sighed softly as he walked away from his mother, he didn't like just leaving his mom without a second word. But he needed to be alone for now, so he just kept walking into the woods, looking down at his feet as he thought about what he would do for holloween this year. It seemed that he was really stuck with ideas. "Humans today don't be as scared by the old things, maybe I should go pay then a vist.. Everyone may freak out and it would he pretty fun." He said, before he looked up. Only in time to smack face first into a tree. "Ow... What the ****.." He looked at the tree a saw a heart on it, he seemed confused as he also saw a knob on it. "What kind of tree is this?" He asked, and opened the door. Then steeped in

When he stepped in he lost his footing and started to slide down the slide was there, it's was a somewhat long ride till he came out on the side. Which was not the best landed, he hit his head a low hanging break before he hit the ground with a grunt. "Ugh... What the ****?.." He held his head, standing up and looking around.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose danced and had fun through the night, this was the only time she felt free to do whatever she wanted. After the celebration of another successful work day was over, everyone spread out and continued to work. The villagers of Valentines town were hard workers, except for little Rose. She sighed as everyone spread out to do their jobs and she took her place working in the candy shop. The smell of sweets could be smelled from everywhere in the town. Other than sweets, Rose was baking a cake, she was great at baking and found it relaxing. She sighed as she started to decorate the cake.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Nico stood up and started to wonder around in the this strang world. "Where the hell am I?.. Everytgubg Is so damn bright." He said, walking through the woods and looking around as he did. his highet would be one of the first thing to give away that Nico did not belong here, he was almost as tall as his father now, and he was quite tall.

Nico soon found a path and started to walk down it, still confused but he found everything so oddly enjoy able. "This place could use a touch of black though.. If u had to live here I would go crazy from just all the colours alone!" He said

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose continued her work in the sweets shop, after a while she decided to go for a small walk to get some fresh air. She walked down the path and looked at all of the buildings and shops and factories. Rose never grew old of the same ref white and pink color scheme, it was valentines day after all, everything had to be puffy and adorable especially her. Rose was the most adorable dolls ever created. Cupid was going to give Rose to a little girl but found her too beautiful to be put to waste in the human world to sit in a shelf and do nothing, so he kept her.

Rose sighed lightly as she walked in her puffy pink dress. The ribbons in her long blonde hair started to fall out, so she stopped for a moment and fixed them, putting them back in their place.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:08 am 

Sally knocked on Dr. Finkelstein's door before entering the lab. "Jack? Jack are you here?" Sally asked as she peeked into lab. Taking a step in, she followed the sound of Jack's distinct voice, smiling as she heard the amount of passion within his voice trying to figure out scary ideas for Halloween.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 am 

2nd Year (1)

Nico continued to look around, his hood up as he turned around and looked up at the buildings as he came ito town. "What odd buildings.. I under stand why in the human world they have all those different colored buildings.. But this place all has the same colored buildings." He said, before bumping into someone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:09 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose was sent to the ground as someone bumped into her, she let out a small yell as she fell backwards onto the path. The little doll had lost her arm yet again, good thing it was an easy fix with some stitching. She looked up at who bumped into her and saw a very tall boy about her age, Rose already could tell that he wasn't from valentine town.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:37 am 

2nd Year (1)

Nico turned around and looked down at the odd girl. "Oh, sorry." He said, bending down and pushing his hood back. His skull face Being shown off to the girl, his long legs bending at the knees. His long legs arms out stretched to help the doll girl up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose just stared at the boy. She allowed him to help her up, she bent down and grabbed her arm, sewing it back into its proper place. Once she was finished she looked up at the insanely tall skeleton in front of her. She was shocked, Rose had never seen a skeleton here in valentine town before. She tilted her head to the side and looked at him with her big purple eyes curiously.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 am 

Jacked stopped in his tracks and put his boney arms up in the air "I've got it!" he shouted as he walked over to a pumpkin sitting on a nearby table. "No. I did that already. I must think of something horrible." Jack began pacing back and forth again. Help was not something he needed often when it came to Halloween, but this year was different.