All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Doctor Who RP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alley could hear screams and shots in the distance. As she located where the sounds were coming from she noticed that there was smoking rising on the horizon. Alarm raised within her and she sprinted off towards the burning buildings.

As she reached the scene her immediate attention was brought to the swarming Daleks. She frowned and looked around for any survivors. Her gaze settled upon two people who were calling the mechanic beasts to them.

"Are they crazy?" she asked herself aloud. Quickly she set her new souped up sonic screwdriver to the magnetic ray setting and blasted it towards the Daleks, causing them to slow to a stop or move uncontrollably. "Gotta love those machines." she grinned as she dashed in between the aliens towards the two fighters. "Hey are you guys crazy? You'll get yourselves killed that way."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:42 pm 

Wizzard looked at the newcomer and narrowed his eyes. Something seemed familiar about her, but it wasn't because of the sonic screwdriver. That thought would have to wait till later, though.

"I may be crazy, but at least I'm doing something!" he shouted and kept setting up the mirrors. "Lure the Daleks in here, these mirrors should be able to reflect their shots back at 'em."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Arania finished setting up the mirrors. Once she was done she ran over closer to the Daleks and waved her hands. She ran towards the mirrors and they shot at herm it was too late for them to realize that they had fallen right into their trap. Once they shot at her again, she ducked out of the way, the beam ricocheted off of the mirror and back to them, causing an explosion. Arania pressed her belly to the ground and covered her ears and head. When things got quiet she glanced up and saw that they had exploded and Wizzard was right. She stood and jumped happily. "We bloody did it!" Her Irish accent thick as she talked.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:04 pm 

Alley smiled lightly as their trap defeated the Dalek swarm. She let out a deep breath which she had unintentionally been holding. Her gaze travelled over these newcomers and stopped on the man. There was something oddly familiar about him, though she couldnt lay her finger on it. The girl seemed normal, a human not from this particular century. She looked towards the male once again. "You are a timelord, are you not?" she asked finally.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:52 pm 

"I am a Timelord with the nickname Wizzard. What about you? Aren't you a Timelord?" Wizzard replied. This was very unique, though. Two Timelords ending up in the same place at the same time. It couldn't have been a coincidence, or at least something told him it wasn't. "Over here," he said and gestured to Arania, "is my companion, Arania."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 pm 

Alley simply smiled. "Yes im a timelord. Call me Alley, Alley Smith if you will." Then she leaned forward close enough to Wizzard's ear and spoke softly. "My name is the Doctor." for some reason she felt the need to keep this part a secret. Vague memories of using this name called upon destruction and fear. She figured she would keep it secret until she absolutely needed it. Plus she wouldnt be able to prove it until her memories came back.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:05 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Arania looked as the two whispered back and forth. She decided that it was none of her business so she directed her attention elsewhere. She looked around and happened to find a small kitten in the grass. It looked to be just born, she let a small gasp escape her and she rushed to it. She scooped the kitten in her arms and went back to the two. She showed it to Wizzard. "Oh can I keep it? It's so cute and lonely." She looked up at Wizzard and Alley. She had always loved animals, and she knew that this kitten wouldn't make it if she left it alone. She's always had the instincts of a hero when it cane to animals.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307