All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Doctor Who RP
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Thanks?" he said and thought, Is a human taking interest in me, a Time Lord? Wizzard shook the idea off; it was a ridiculous idea. "Victorian England it is!" he said and flipped switches and pressed buttons. The TARDIS made a sound of entering the time vortex and off they traveled. They landed a short time later and Wizzard stepped out into an open field during the Victorian Era. Behind him, the TARDIS's chameleon circuit reacted to the current time and location and changed the exterior look to a tall, broad oak tree. Straight ahead Wizzard noticed a banner on a house depicting a dalek on it.

"D-d-d-dalek!" he shouted and stepped back inside the TARDIS. The door closed and locked behind him as the TARDIS sensed his panic. Wizzard hid behind the console and was breathing heavily. "Do not... go out there."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:50 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Arania stood the whole time and was absolutely amazed at what had just happened. She stepped outside but was quickly pushed back in by Wizzard. She looked at him confuses and unlocked the door and stepped outside. She pointed to the banner.

"It's just a banner ya bloody coward." Arania rolled her eyes and started to walk forward to take a look around. The hills were so green and she looked down to see a small town with horses and carriages and woman and men dresses all fancy.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:01 pm 

Wizzard gathered his courage and followed Arania back outside. The banner of the Dalek was still not normal. Something must have happened there, and it was Wizzard's job to fix it.

"Arania. You should still be careful and stay by me," he said. "Daleks clearly have some influence on this place, and that is not good at all." He took out his sonic again and scanned the area. "There are none near us right now, but we still should be cautious. For now, we'll scout the area for anything they might have changed." In the immediate area, there was nothing different except for the banner. Wizzard took the lead and headed into the town.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Arania stayed close to Wizzard. "What's a Dalek?" He had said it before but she didn't know what it was and she was curious. By the banner, they looked like stupid little robots with a plunger and whisk for arms. That was laughable, she chuckled in her mind. How could those dumb little things be so scary? She thought to herself and shrugged. 'This guy is strange but he wasn't kidding about being able to time travel.' She thought to herself again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:13 pm 

"Daleks are creatures who have no kindness or sympathy. In the past, they killed many of my kind and caused a lot of grief," Wizzard said and tightened his hands into fists. Within the first few steps of the town, he immediately noticed something wrong. There was no one on the streets, what looked like people, horses, and carriages, were actually cardboard cutouts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Arania was about to say something but shut her mouth at the scene of the cutouts. "What the...?" She looked at the cutouts confused. She wanted to take a few steps closer but something told her that something was wrong. She didn't move. She just looked at Wizzard.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm 

"Exterminate!" came a mechanical voice from behind a cutout. Multiple daleks emerged from behind the cutouts and began shooting at the two. The shots barely missed Arania, but one managed to skim Wizzard's elbow. He panicked and grabbed Arania's hand.

"Quickly, we must get back to the TARDIS!" he said and practically dragged her back to the oak tree.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Arania tried to sneak a peak at the Dalek but couldn't before she was grabbed by Wizzard and dragged back to the TARDIS. When it was u locked, Arania jumped in and looked back behind her to find the robot looking thing rolling towards them. "Exterminate!" It yelled once again. Arania looked at Wizzard and then back at the thing somewhat fearful.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm 

Wizzard shoved her into the TARDIS and shut the door behind her.

"You stay in there while I lure the daleks away. Once they are gone, I want you to investigate the town," he shouted towards the TARDIS, "I promise once we are out of this mess that I'll tell you all about me and my race." A nearby dalek shot at him and singed a bit of his hair. Wizzard yelped and started luring the daleks away from the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Arania watched as Wizzard lured the Daleks away. Once she was sure that they were gone, she stepped out from TARDIS and headed to the town once more. She looked in every alleyway and behind every cutout and even knocked on some doors. She didn't see anything strange. Yet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 pm 

Wizzard kept running, but his stamina was running out. His breaths began to quicken, and he began to slow. The daleks sped up and caught up to him.

"Hey now," he panted, "let's not rush this." Wizzard slowly backed up and climbed a tall oak tree. The daleks could not shoot at him, but he could also not climb down. He would be stuck up there for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Once Arania was done checking the small town, she pocketed a few things from some houses and ran back to the TARDIS. She heard shouting far off and ran towards it. She saw Wizzard in the tree and the Daleks surrounding him. She picked up a stone and tossed it at one of them, they all turned and started to chase after her, to which she ran away. After a moment, Arab lost them and came back to the tree and looked up at Wizzard. "Need some help there Martian Man...?" She laughed at her own joke and stared up at him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:06 pm 

Wizzard hopped down from the tree.

"I should be fine," he said and brushed some leaves off his hair. "Anyways, have you found anything from the town, like clues to how the daleks arrived?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariana fiddled around in her pocket for a second and handed him a letter that seemed somewhat suspicious to him. It was in Morse code, so she had no idea how to read it. "What's it say...?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:41 pm 

Wizzard narrowed his eyes and stared at the paper. For a long moment, he just looked at it and didn't blink.

"Mm... I think it may have something to do with their bogus belief of thinking the Doctor is still alive," he began slowly. "Ever since his... death, the Daleks refused to believe he was dead. They began looking for him because they had still not gotten their revenge." He didn't want Arania to know it, but he had no idea how to read morse code. The one week where they were teaching it, his parents took him to another planet for holiday. Wizzard never had the time to make it up, how ironic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Doctor who?" Arania asked quizzically. She had no idea how to read more code either and she didn't know that neither did Wizzard. She trusted him though.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 pm 

Wizzard laughed.

"Doctor Who indeed," he said and sighed. "Well, we're gonna have to get rid of them somehow. Might as well try finding a way to kill them." He started walking back to the town and hoped his fear of Daleks wouldn't be too much. Carefully, he took out his sonic and scanned the nearby area. A few blips appeared, signaling Daleks. He held up a hand to halt and be silent. "Alright, do exactly as I say," he whispered, "just follow me." Wizzard continued forward slowly and suddenly shouted. "Hey! Over here you filthy Daleks!" He started jumping up and down and waving around his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:00 pm 

The girl groaned as she lifted herself from the TARDIS floor. She felt cold and horrible. A few things came to mind bur only the fact that she was the Doctor and this was her TARDIS. Her head hurt and no matter how much she tried, she could really remember all the adventures of her past lives. She slowly stood up. Her outfit had changed, but only slightly. Other things instead caught her eye. She did remember that all 12 of her past lives had been male and for some reason this time she was a female. This was really mind boggling but the Doctor decided to make the best of it. The name Alley smith ran through her mind and she smiled. Thats what she would herself then.

Alley walked over to the TARDIS entrance and opened the door. Outside was a beautiful Victorian style building with vines creeping up the sides. She glanced back at the control panel and noted that this place was Victorian England. alley smiled and stepped out, feeling the breeze fly through her hair.
"Well lets see what England has in store me this time." she thought aloud.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Arania was jumping up and down along side Wizzard. She thought it was stupid bringing the terrifying things to them but hey, she didn't have a better plan. "Hey come and get me!" She screamed as she waved her arms like a maniac.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:55 pm 

Wizzard smiled as he saw the Daleks make their way over to them. Now was there chance to set up the trap. Gesturing to Arania, he ran towards a mirror shop. He didn't know if the mirrors would be able to withstand a Dalek blast, but they had to try. Quickly, he began to set up mirrors in a certain fashion, as to aim the Dalek blasts right back at them.