All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: One Piece IC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:56 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Pierce sat on the dock, looking at what boats were available for purchase. He looked at the one all the way to the right. It was a small boat, slightly beat up, but it's the only one he could afford. He'd buy it later, if he found anyone to join his crew. He sighed, and then walked back through town into the local hotel, where he had set up a booth for signing up to be a pirate. He sat at his booth and sighed - he hadn't had any business so far, and it was half past noon already. He leaned back in his chair, hoping that someone would come along and sign up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: One Piece IC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth Keligrew strolled into the hotel with her usual attire on. White coat, blue corset, and black pants with her gun in a holster wrapped around her thigh, a sword on her hip and a bow with a quiver of arrows on her back. She peered around the lobby with her blue eyes, occasionally flicking a piece of red hair out of her face. She stood with her arms crossed against her chest and shifted her weight, she made eye contact with a man who was sitting at a booth, she saw what he was doing and walked over to him and stood im front of the booth with her arms folded behind her back. "Looks like you need a crew." She said with a soft and rare smile.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 am 

Pierce smiled back. "In great need," he said. He sat up and offered her a paper. "Wanna join?", he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 am 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Haizu T. Lam stood over the stiff, paralyzed, whimpering foreman for whom he'd worked for a while. They had been having an argument about his paycheck, which had resulted in Lam going... A bit ballistic.
"Oh, bother," he mumbled to himself. He then stole the foreman's keys and went into the safe, collecting all the money within. Quickly cleaning out the relatively small container, he then ran out of the shipyard and into a local inn. He saw Pierce, and went straight to him.
"Hey, do you need a shipwright? I need to get off the island." He fidgeted with his bag of loot, a look of urgency on his face.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 am 

Pierce smiled and offered him a paper as well. "Yes, in great need actually."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:16 am 

Contest Winner (1)

Lam snatched the paper with the speed a snake biting its prey, and scribbled his name - in surprisingly elegant letters - on the paper.
"Haizu T. Lam," he said, clearly relieved. "And you are?"

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:19 am 

"Algar D. Pierce," he said with a smile, "but you can call me Pierce."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 am 

Contest Winner (1)

"And you can call me Lam. Though that was obvious. You're the captain, you call me what you will. Or... Yeah. Sorry, I'm rambling." Lam looked around. "You going to stick around for a few more minutes? I need to collect my things before my former employer is found numb and drooling on the floor."

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:24 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth Keligrew filled out the paper and handed it back, she saw the man come up next to her, she could smell the urgency on his skin. -Hm, a thief. Not bad.- she thought to herself. "You can call me Lady Ellie. And if you get to know me better then just Ellie but for now." Her smile faded.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:26 am 

Pierce smiled, and turned to Lam with a look of concern, but nodded. "I'll be here a few more minutes, if you need time," he said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth smiled as she slid the paper across the table and then leaned on it. She crossed her arms over her chest and crossed one leg over the other with her white one high boots and looked at Pierce.
"Have a first mate already?" She she's flatly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:25 pm 

Pierce blushed as he took the paper. "The position might be open..." he said with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Consider it taken." Lady Elizabeth didn't smile she just looked at him. "Do you have a ship? You wouldn't believe the crew I joined last month, they had a crew but no ship." She sighed and kept her eye on him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:31 pm 

"I was looking at a ship on the docks before I set up my booth," Pierce said. "I have my eye on one of 'em. It isn't ours yet, but she will be as soon as we wrap up."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Is it good?" Lady Elizabeth asked flatly again. She grew bored easily and hoped that this man wasn't looking at the small beat up one. She had her eyes set on the biggest one they had in the docks and had enough money to buy it and was willing to give the money to Pierce if it was worth the good experience.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:36 pm 

Pierce scratched his head. "Well... it floats..." he said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth sighed in sight irritation and put some money on the table and slid it close to him across the table again.

"Buy something that doesn't look terrible. If you're going to earn respect from other pirates you're going to need a better looking vessel." She turned and walked out of the hotel lobby to do more doing before they would set sail.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 pm 

Pierce giggled nervously as she left. Oh boy, he thought, talk about a rough start. He took the pouch of money and walked out to the dock. Two men were shaking hands in front of the biggest boat, one of them was holding a pouch of money. Well, there goes that ship, he thought. He walked over to the dock owner and asked if the next biggest ship was available for purchase. It was, and he had just enough to buy it. Their handshake sealed the deal, and then he walked back inside to his booth, waiting for his new crew members to return.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 pm 

"Baka!!" Ember yelled as she hurled a fireball at the man who kicked her out of the tavern. She wasn't even drunk yet and some idiot started hitting on her. She even told him off before punching him. Unfortunately in ended up in a huge ordeal which threw the business into chaos. She narrowed her eyes at the large man, who was now patting off the flames as if they were nothing. "Well fine then, jerks." She stalked off towards the docks. She managed to spot a small group nearby and went over to see what was up. "Hey whats going on here?" she asked as she arrived, talking to what seemed to be the captain.
--
Adamar walked along the docks, eyeing the ships with a look of anticipation. He wouldve loved to go on an adventure. Soon he spotted the same group and figured he'd check it out.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth decided to go back to the docks and check on Pierce. She walked along the docks and noticed some other gathering around and side smiled raising an eyebrow. -Hm? More crew members? This ought to be fun-. She thought to herself as she approached Pierce and the new people she had seen.

My Character's