All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: One Piece IC
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:20 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lam, having hurried to his rented cottage and picked up all his most important posessions (Clothes, money, tools, and a huge draftbook with scetches, drawings, plans, blueprints, notes and everything in between), dashed to the docks to get on board on whatever ship the captain had at his disposal. He skidded to a halt right next to Elizabeth, now clad in what looked like a ceremonial ninja armour. He was clad in black mail from head to toe, with only his fingertips exposed. He looked to Elizabeth, oblivious to the fact that he was now all but unrecognizable.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:35 pm 

Pierce turned to the two who had walked up to him and smiled.
"It's an adventure - you have to be a pirate to join though. If you want to join my crew, you'll have to sign this form," he said, handing them both a sheet of paper. He turned to the rest of the crew.
"All right - we'll be setting sail shortly for Isla Bombarda. But first, our crew needs a name. Any ideas?" he asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Lam perked an eyebrow, and hummed. "Pathwork Carnival, maybe? This all happened fast and chaotic."

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm 

Ember smirked. She wanted to get away from this place for a while now and this was a perfect opportunity. "I'll join." she began filling out the form. "How bout the Phantom pirates?"

Adamar didnt say anything but decided to fill out the paper as well. He could feel the weight of his gun at his side.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:12 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Elizabeth stood with her arms crossed and tapped her foot. "Why do they have to sign up? Lets just head out." Elizabeth had a side smile on her face as she looked at the new crew members.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:16 pm 

Pierce shrugged. "I guess we can wait until we're sailing to choose a name." He hopped up onto the deck and faced the crew. "All aboard the... dang it, the ship needs a name, too... whatever - all aboard!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:21 pm 

Ember and Adamar follow the others onto the small ship, Ember immediately begins to look around, checking out the different things.

Adamar however leaned against the mast, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lighting one.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elizabeth boarded the ship and stood next to Pierce. She started to inspect the ship, running her hand on the edge of it to see if the wood was sturdy enough. She nodded when she decided it was. "Well at least it's better than the one you were going to buy." She said to Pierce as she walked back and forth to check if everything they needed was on board.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm 

Pierce nodded. "Thanks for the money, by the way."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth waved her hand. "It's nothing." She said as she continued to make a round of the new ship. And looked at the crew members. Now that she was first mate she was going to act like it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Lam easily skipped onto deck, clearly more agile than his somewhat clumsy-skitterish nature might have implied. But something happened when his feet hit the deck. He let out a mighty laugh. "HAW, HAW! Oh, the feeling of oaken boards under my feet, I've missed it!" Then he took a look around on deck. "Man, this baby's gonna need some optimization work."

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:41 pm 

Pierce smiled. "We'll get to that later," he said. He turned to the rest of the crew. "Everyone ready to set sail?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm 

Ember grinned. "Yeah!" she had just finished her exploration of the ship.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth leaned against the railing of the ship and nodded. "Why not?" She shrugged.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 am 

Contest Winner (1)

Lem grinned. "Let's get off this rock!" he then spun on his heel, climbed the rigging like a monkey, and began releasing the sails.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

There was a rustling in the sails and a small white fox poked its nose out of it and stared at Lem with big purple eyes. It waved its multiple tails and nuzzles him softly before scampering down the mast and on Lady Elizabeth's shoulder. She held up a small treat for the creature and it took it happily. "Good girl Aura." She gave the fox a pat.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:09 pm 

Ember watched this scene and felt sad suddenly. She missed her little red dragon from home. Her little Blaze was such a sweet reptile. She sighed and stretched out on the deck. Perhaps if they ever got close to her hometown, she would bring him along.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aura could feel Ember's sadness and climbed down from Lady Elizabeth and onto Ember. She nudged her head against her cheek softly to try and cheer her up. Elizabeth smiled. Another rare sight. "Guess she likes ya." She laughed softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:00 pm 

Ember smiled and pet the little kyubii on her head. This made up her mind. She really wanted Blaze to come with them the next time she saw him. "Shes adorable. Im sure she and Blaze would get along great."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lady Elizabeth chuckled softly. Her soft side was rarely shown but anyone could tell she had a heart when Aura was around. Aura nudged Ember again before scampering down her body and back up on Elizabeth's shoulder where she always sat. "I'm sure. Aura gets along with everyone and everything. Nothing hates her and she hates nothing." Aura yawned an adorable little yawn before laying in her shoulder with her multiple tails wrapped around her like a blanket.

My Character's