All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gaming World RP IC
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:39 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Anastasia was grabbed by Glade and followed him to the others. She saw Alice lounging against a tree and rolled her eyes.

Alice sighed and opened one of her eyes and looked at Glade and Anastasia. "Ah, back from your together time I see?" She chuckled to herself.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 pm 

Glade decided to ignore the comment.

"Let's get going back east, I suppose," he said and thought of any other encounters that they would face. He shook his head and had a strange feeling that Braum, Ahri, Warwick, and Caitlyn wouldn't be the only people they encountered in the world of Runeterra.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:48 pm 

Death nodded at Glade, and looked at Matthew. Matthew nodded as well. Then, Matthew smiled and a light bulb appeared above his head as he asked,
"Has anyone here ever ridden a dragon before?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:53 pm 

Glade stopped walking as he heard Matthew mention a dragon.

"A dragon?" he said. "I don't think I've ridden a dragon before, but people had dragon mounts in Shadowcrest."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia raised her hand and jumped up and down. "Oh oh I have I have! They're amazing!" She squealed in excitement.

Alice shook her head. "Nope, can't say that I have."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm 

Death shook his head. "I've killed dragons, but never ridden one..."

Matthew smiled as he removed a brown and blue swirling orb from his pack.
"Crystallux!" he shouted as he thrust his arm into the air, and the massive crystalline dragon Crystallux appeared before them.
The dragon turned to the group and roared. His roar sounded like nails on a chalkboard and glass shattering. Matthew held his hands to his ears, and then stepped towards the dragon.
"Easy, boy." he said. "They're friends."
Crystallux nodded, and laid on the ground, waiting for the group to mount him. Matthew clambered up onto him and sat on his head. He gestured for the others to get on.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 pm 

Glade covered his ears while the dragon roared. He noticed Matthew climb onto the dragon and he followed him.

"Now this is something, Matthew," Glade said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia giggled and jumped up and down happily. "I want to be a dragon too!" So she did. She thought in her mind and became a dragon. A large dragon, she was all black with big green eyes. She let out a purr like growl and looked at Glade and the others.

Alice sat up and stood from where she was. "Impressive Anastasia..." She strolled over and hopped onto the crystal dragon right behind Matthew.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:34 pm 

As he sat upon Matthew's dragon, Glade saw Anastasia transform into another dragon.

"Very nice, Anastasia," he said and chuckled. "Matthew, can we get your dragon to carry us all the way to Noxus?" Glade was worried that the dragon would tire quickly carrying so many people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 pm 

Matthew smiled and nodded. "Even farther if need be." chimed Flint. Death climbed on behind Alice. Matthew turned to Crystallux and spoke in a language he took orders in.
"Zbura est a Noxus vă rog." Matthew spoke.
Crystallux roared and took off eastward towards Noxus. Death raised his eyebrows in surprise.
"You speak Romanian?" he asked.
Matthew smiled and nodded. "Matthew can speak any language, actually." said Flint. "English, Romanian, even Elvish." Flint looked at Anastasia dragon and smiled.
Death nodded. "Interesting..." he commented as they flew.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 pm 

As they were flying, Glade spotted a large kingdom with red banners and blood-stained streets. He instinctively recoiled on the dragon.

"I.. think that's it, Matthew," he said and pointed down at the kingdom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia flew next to the others. She sometimes did some loops in the air to have some fun, sometimes even zoom past the others. She stopped when she saw the kingdom. A shutter went through her as she changed into a bird, flew to the crystal dragon and changed back to human as soon as she landed behind Glade and wrapped her arms around him. "Whoa... What happened there...?"

Alice looked at the blood everywhere and shrugged. "Not like I've seen worse."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:41 am 

Matthew turned to Crystallux.
"Teren în tufișuri de acolo." he said.
Crystallux nodded, and landed in some bushes outside of the city. After everyone had dismounted, Matthew placed his hand on Crystallux's forehead. The dragon glowed, and then withdrew back into its crystal. Matthew turned to the others.
"What now?" asked Flint.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:14 pm 

"I'm not sure, Anastasia, and I don't want to know," Glade said slowly. When the dragon landed, Glade hopped off and watched as it was drawn back into its crystal. "I think we should start off by disguising ourselves so we won't be-" he was interrupted as a person wearing a cloak stepped out from some other nearby bushes.

"I think I can help you," the person said; the voice was feminine.

"How so?" Glade asked.

"With your disguises. You can have some of these Noxian cloaks," she said and handed each one of them a blood-red cloak. The one she handed Death was a bit too small for him. "Sorry," she apologized, "I don't have any cloaks your size."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia looked at the cloaked figure and grew weary. Something wasn't right. She leaned over to Glade. "Be on your toes. Something is strange about all of this." She whispered softly in his ear.

Alice heard some of the whisper and put on the cloak to cover her blue dress.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:30 pm 

Death nodded. "It's all right." he said. He snapped his fingers and assumed a human form. "I think I'll fit."
Flint thanked the woman as Matthew took his cloak and put it on. He turned to the others and used Sight Psynergy, turning them all invisible again.
"We can sneak past the guards to get in," he explained.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:36 pm 

"You shouldn't be worried about me," the cloaked lady said, "I'm Riven, and I'd do anything to see Noxus fall. They banished me years ago." Riven tightened her hand into a fist and with her other hand drew a broken sword. "This is what happened." She was referring the her broken sword. Glade shrugged and slipped on the cloak.

"Don't worry Anastasia," he whispered, "I'll be sure to keep an eye out." Glade noticed himself turn invisible and turned to Matthew. "Thanks, Matthew, being invisible will definitely help." He started walking towards the gate and waved thanks back at Riven. She nodded and retreated back into the bushes. "Alright, we have to be quiet from now on," Glade whispered to the others.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Haro followed his owner. Nobody had realized that he had hopped onto the crystal dragon as well. He was also invisible but Anastasia held tight to his reigns.

Alice walked next to Matthew and in between him and Death who had assumed a human position. "Ya look better big and scary." She half smiled and then her smile faded to its regular straight line.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:09 pm 

Death looked up at her and frowned, for he had taken the guise of a human child. "Do I look like I like this form?" he asked. His voice had changed to match his body as well. He turned to Matthew. "Carry me?" he asked.

Matthew nodded at Glade's comment about being quiet. "That means you, Flint." Matthew whispered to Flint. Flint smiled and disappeared into Matthew's pack. When Death asked Matthew to carry him, Matthew nodded, picked him up and sat him on his neck, his legs on his shoulders, Matthew hiding his legs so he wouldn't fall.
"Thanks..." Death said, slightly embarrassed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:52 pm 

Glade approached the gate and noticed it was closed. He cursed under his breath and used his magic to lift it up enough for the others to crawl under but not high enough for the guards to notice.

"Hurry, I can't hold this for long," he whispered, his voice strained. Sweat began to form on his forehead. Lifting the heavy iron gate was an immense effort.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next