All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Monster Academy IC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Cer grinned. "So what do you think of this year so far? Pretty awesome aint it? Sucks that this is my last year here."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Moka shrugged softly. "Can't really say so far. I guess the year just has to go on like usual." She sighed softly and closed her book.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm 

Cer put her arm around Moka. "So are you going to the party tonight? Lots of cute guys i hope." Then her expression changed. "Shame there is no werewolves here besides myself though."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm 

Verena had her History homework clutched in her arms as she headed towards the library. She was humming a tune that she had made-up as she walked. On her way to Study Hall, she saw Cer and Moka in the hallway.

"Hey you two! How have classes been for you guys so far? Probably boring, it IS the first day, after all.." She moved in closer, as if she was going to whisper. "But hey! Leadership was really.. Interesting. That new teacher.. He's something else!". Her face turned a shade of pink.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka smiled and nodded, "I just hope nobody tears off my rosary during it. Remember last party?" She smiled nervously remembering what happened. Someone had torn the rosary off of the choker and inner Moka came out, when someone accidentally spilled their drink on her, she power kicked then through the wall. "Oh hey Verena! Oh do you have a thing for the new professor?" She smiled softly.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm 

Cer smiled. "I had Leadership first period. The new teacher is pretty cool." Leadership was her favorite class since one day she would be running her pack. She missed them actually. Then she looked to Moka again. "I remember it well. Inner Moka was the best part."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm 

Winston arrived at Ethics & Religion. He was the only one there so far, so he took the seat closest to the door in the front row. He sighed, and took out a book as he waited for the class to start.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka realized that she was a little bit thirsty so she excused herself and made her way to the vending machine to get another can of tomato juice. Sometimes she didn't like being a vampire because she could eat anything other than that. It got irritating a lot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm 

Verena's face turned a darker shade of pink. "A.. A thing? I don't know what you mean.! That's..." She chuckled awkwardly and scratched her cheek. She hadn't thought about that, actually. Did she have a crush on the new teacher? She didn't even know him very well.. But, he was a good teacher, and she looked forward to tomorrow, so she could see hi - Crap. She had a crush on the teacher. She hung her head in silence. Silence was unusual for Verena.

Isis saw everyone start to file out of the lunchroom, so she deduced that class was starting soon. "Humph. Well, that's annoying." She lowered her hand and nodded to Carly. "Maybe I'll see you in the auto club." The corner of her mouth lifted in a half smile, and she turned to leave. She enjoyed learning about religion, so she wasn't too upset. She entered the classroom, looked around, and saw only one other student there. She took a chair on the opposite side of the room and put her feet up on the desk. "Hey, what's your name?" She looked over her shoulder at the boy with his face in a book.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 pm 

Cer could only laugh at Verna's reaction. "Im sure we all have had our fair of crushes on teachers. Its really not that bad." She flashed the girl a smile.

Drake walked pass the girls a found a comfy couch in the library to lay on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 pm 

Winston looked up from his book. Another student had entered the room. He smiled.
"Winston," he said. "What's yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:19 pm 

The Elf looked up, flustered but smiling. "Thanks Cer. It just seems so.. Improper.. Or something, to have a crush on a teacher. I wonder how old he even is?" She started twirling a strand of her snow-white hair around her finger as she sat on the couch. She noticed Drake with a start, and smiled at him. "Hi Drake, how's your day been?"

Isis tilted her head on her shoulder as she looked at the boy. "My name's Isis. Nice to meetcha, I guess." She paused. "I'm not very good at this.. Playing nice business. So, sorry..." She grumbled and itched her wing with one of her horns, by tilting her head back. "Is this your first time at this school, too? I heard a lot about it from my friend.."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm 

Winston nodded. "I just moved here," he said. "I heard about it from my dad."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:24 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Carly only opened her mouth then the bell went. "Oh, well I'll tell you more later Isis. And don't vef to cocky around me. I am not afird to hit you, you are smaller then me and I have a brother who is normal size for his age. So I know how to take and throw a punch." She says, before she smiled and stood up. She wen to her math class.

James stood up and stretched out, heading out towards the math room. He stopped for a second and walked towards the library. Displane got some pricks like being able to walk the halls as long as you got your arm band on. So he thought he would go check on Moka to see if she was alright

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 pm 

Drake shrugged. "Its been okay so far. Got into a fight with a stupid drider." He sounded very nonchalant.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 pm 

Isis nodded, keeping silent. She was going over events in her head. She was amused by how Carly spoke to her, but also bothered... Upset her, made her sad? She should be, right? She wasn't the best at making friends, it seemed. She always said the wrong thing, put her foot in her mouth, or said something nasty and regretted it later. The only real friend she had was Tula, the half-Sylph that had raised her. There were her Kobolds too, but she didn't know if they considered her a friend or not. She stared up at the ceiling. "Hey Winston.. Do you know how to make friends? Is there some kind of trick to it? You seem the nice sort." She turned her bright turquoise eyes towards him.

Verena sat up straight, frowning. "Another fight? Oh no.. I think I heard about that.. You're okay, right?" She scooted closer to Drake, looking concerned.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm 

Mad >:(

"Well, see you later Raven. I gotta go to my class."

More students came into Ethics & Religions class. People took empty chairs and settled down.

Johnny teleported(with black smoke) behind teacher's desk and took off his black coat and put on that on his chair. He looked at his class. Johnny Saw a student laying her legs on desk. Didn't say anything, for now. He turned to class:

"Ok everyone, welcome to first Ethics and Religions lesson of this year. Well, for anyone who doesn't know me... I'm Johnny Anders. I'm a Demon and I'm also giving History lesson. I see new faces in class. Good, good. Before making a start, like always, I'm taking three questions. You can ask anything. I'll also take another three free questions before class ends."

Last edited by hellrazor on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm 

Drake nodded. "Yeah. Dragon scales dont get damaged easily. Sucks that i cant move faster in that form though." he sighed. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:40 pm 

Winston smiled and shrugged. "Thanks. I don't think there's a trick to it... well, there is the golden rule. You know, treat others how you want to be treated... if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... that sorta stuff." He turned to her. "Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka wasn't paying attention were she was going, as usual, when she ran right into James and fell to the ground on her butt. Her outer self was clumsy and not so graceful, but inner Moka was. She could dodge a hit with a blink of an eye and do awesome flips and walk like she was floating on air. But outer Moka was a klutz. A big one.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next