All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Monster Academy IC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:52 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The lunch lady who was wrapped in bandages looked at the girl. "We do, our head mistress is part dragon after all. And we have a few dragon-kin from both clans. So yes, would you like some somethibg Raw?" She asked, the mummy's eyes glowing yellow as if she was ready to put a curse on her.

Carly sighed softly as she crossed her legs on her chair and brought her papers and other things in towards her. "Hey Verena I'm go to go out side, i see your busy aways." She said, standing up. But before she went outside she wanted to get something else to eat and went to the line up. She stood beside the young girl who looked part dragon-kin. "Hey, do you have any raw stake left? If so I would love to have some." She said with a happy smile

James smiled. "It's alright, you guys wanna come to my place after clubs? I have to make sure the boxing club gets underway after school. But I would love to hang out after." He smiled

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:55 pm 

Cer grinned. "Party night? Love the idea." she realized she had been quiet for the most part of lunch.

Drake walked over to the lunch lady, eying the other two. "Ill take some raw steak as well."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Moka smiled. "That'd be fun." She was in to partying but as long as someone didn't take off her rosary she would enjoy it.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:25 pm 

Verena frowned, her ears drooping slightly. "Well, I wasn't busy or anything.. But, that's fine! I should put some of my stuff away before our next class starts". She got out of her chair, pushed it in, and started heading towards the dorms. She felt she should tidy up her side of the dorm before forgetting..

Isis licked her lips. "Mm. I suppose I won't be too picky, I'll take a nice, big juicy steak then." She took the plate quickly and turned to leave, almost bumping into Carly. "Hey, watch whe- Oh, you're a Dragon as well?". She at least looked more interested. "Maybe Dragons are more common around here.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Great, you guys can bring someone else as well, I don't mind who you bring." He said with a smile. "I'll also brig your juice over after club Moka. Cer you probably don't know where I live do you?"

Carly nodded as she was given her own steak. "Yes, the clan I'm from lives in the mountains to the North. My mouth built this school and runs it, we live close to the school as well. But I was thinking I might live the dorms this year to test it out. So who are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:03 pm 

Cer smiled. "No i dont believe i do."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:36 pm 

Isis tilted her head and smirked. "The mountains, huh? I came from the mountains originally.. But I live in a forest now". She shrugged, looking resigned to the idea. "Can't really help it, I guess. It's better than living in a town".

She flipped her hair over her shoulder with a haughty look on her face. "Hmph. My name is Isis. My servants aren't around right now, but they call me Queen. Because of some weird prophecy their people have, they call me that.. But I don't mind at all". She smiled smugly.

"As for the dorms.. I'm not sure who am sharing with. Whoever they are, they better not mind kobolds".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:11 pm 

Mad >:(

Johnny Turned to Raven:

"Raven Raven... Wanna hang out after school? And before you answer... Just letting you know... We can hang out in school, too. I have a gamepad for my computer in Teacher's Room. If you like video games, we can play some games after lunch."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am 

2nd Year (1)

Carly looked back at Isis. "You know, what if a bigger dragon came to this village? Or does it have todo with ththe way you look? Also my name is Carly, in the head of the Auto club and I aim to fix cars when I'm done here.. I also am the head mistress daughter and a twin." she laughed softly "you do seem like a odd girl, but I like odd, I am pretty shy my self most of the time." Carly said and bit into her steak. "Mm so good and bloody too!" She laughed

James wrote down his home address and passed it to Cer. "Here, I'm probably going to be the only one there." He smiled

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 am 

Cer smirked and winked at him. "Well you will definitely see me there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka saw the wink and frowned softly. She stood and gathered get back and walked out of the cafeteria sadly. She decided to go to the library, last year that's where anyone would find her if she was nowhere to be found.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 pm 

Isis narrowed her eyes at the older girl. "I don't think size or anything has anything to do with it, really". She didn't seem inclined to delve further into the topic. Instead, she became interested in Carly's club activities. "You fix cars? Hm. I don't have any experience with something like that, but I enjoy melding and shaping metals. It's a gift of mine". She stuck her chin in the air, clearly proud of herself.

"Hah! Aren't you the brave one? No one calls me odd! My temper is somewhat legendary, you should know!". She looked the older girl over once and snorted again. "Shy indeed.. Well, if you tell me more details about this "auto" club, maybe I'll be interested. I was planning on joining the book club, but..". She took a large bite out of her steak. Silverware was never really much of an option with her.

Last edited by Asakura on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:30 pm 

Mad >:(

Johnny kept staring at Raven while everybody finished their meals and started doing other things. Johnny still can't see any reaction from Raven and he kept staring at him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James sighed softly as he watched Moka walk off. "I'll have to catch up to her later." He said looking at the clock just as the bell went. "Well, I guess it's time for class Cer. I'll see you later." He said and got up, walking towards his next class. Sighing softly again

Carly rolled her eyes. "I have half a mind to hit you.." She mumbled softly to her self as she took another bite. "Well we usually fix some cars up and such, but this year as I hope to actually build our own car." She smiled as if proud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 pm 

Drake cocked his head to the side as he listened to the girls talk while waiting on his steak. He was already in metal shop and boxing, but the auto club sounded pretty cool.

Cer smiled. "Okay ill see you later."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:28 pm 

Winston looked at the clock as the bell rang. He turned to Aurora.
"Guess I'll see you around," he said. He stood and looked at his schedule as he walked towards the exit.
"Ethics & Religion, here I come." he said to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The whole time, Moka sat in the library the whole time reading her book. She was upset. She really liked James but she couldn't compete with someone as pretty as Cer. She sighed and flipped to the next page of her book.

Aurora nodded as she stood from where she sat and walked down the halls to her next class.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm 

"What was that..?" Isis gulped down the last of her steak and licked her fingers. "You wanna hit me, huh?". She was silent for a minute; staring down at the ground. Suddenly, she looked up at the bigger girl and held her hand out to her. "I like your guts. Carly, was it? You shouldn't sell yourself so short - I sense something inside you. Something I like. Maybe there's a fighter in you, that you aren't aware of? I think I've decided to join your club... Will you accept me?". She stared Carly in the eye - her gaze determined and strong. Isis knew that people disliked, even resented, her attitude. She had ego the size of a Dragon, indeed. Despite that, she hadn't had someone talk to her like that before. She didn't like it necessarily, but she respected Carly for speaking her mind. She thought she was a bit soft still, but the girl was a Dragon after all.

Meanwhile, Verena managed to tidy up around her dorm room. By doing so, she found a sock (that had been missing since she arrived), her favorite picture of her, her mother, and her aunt, and the rest of her school schedule! With that in hand, and a spring in her step, she left the dorms and started heading towards her next class - Study Hall.

Last edited by Asakura on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 pm 

Cer hurried to the library, knowing she didnt feel like getting in trouble for being out in the halls. She was actually rather bored and decided she was just going to relax for the period. Then she saw Moka. "Well hello there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka heard a familiar voice and looked up from where she was sitting in one of the comfortable chairs. "Oh hey." She said softly, she pushed a strand of pink hair behind her ear.

Aurora walked down the hall and found the room for Orchestra and opened her violin case and took it out and started to tune it.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next