All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Monster Academy IC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Isis gave Winston a long look. "Well, to be frank, I'm not very good at making friends. I'll keep that stuff in mind, I guess.. Thanks.." She scrunched her face up as she said it. She wasn't used to thanking others.. Usually, Tula let her get away with anything, so.. When the teacher appeared in a bout of smoke, Isis whistled. Quite the entrance! She tucked her legs back under the desk. She didn't like being told what to do of course, but she didn't like messing with authority unless it was necessary. She raised her hand. "I have a question - what do you believe in Mr. Anders?". She thought the answer to that would be good.

Verena checked Drake over, just to be sure, and smiled weakly. "Well, thank goodness for that! It seems you don't need speed if your defenses are that great!" She pulled her braid over her shoulder and started paying with it absentmindedly. "Oh, me? My days been really nice! I apparently have a crush on a teacher, haha.." Her voice trailed off.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:58 pm 

Drake smirked. "That so? Well i suppose you will need to be careful and ready for heartbreak. You know they cant act on it, even if the feeling is mutual."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 pm 

Mad >:(

The girl took her legs under desk. It was good. Johnny looked at students raising hands, gave a nod to ISIS. She asked a good question. Good students this year, good ones.

"Well... I'm an atheist. Interesting, right? I even know God, I mean I literally know. I met with him. But I'm an atheist. I even reject myself. I mean, I don't believe in anything, and as a Demon, I think that makes me an atheist. Because unlike humans, I can see and know supernatural things. But no need to believe in anything, even fate. Knowledge, always better than believing."

Johnny continued:

"Let me look at your name from list... Isis, right? Ok, you lost your question right. Two more questions left."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:16 pm 

Verena opened her mouth to say something, but abruptly shut it. She wasn't sure what to say.. "Mm. Yeah, I guess you're right.. He'd probably get in trouble..". She looked down at her feet, feeling kinda sad about it. To clear her head, she shook her head, then pulled out her homework. Well, time to study for History. She skimmed through her book until she reached WWI. Sigh..

Isis smiled at Johnny's answer. Very curious for a teacher of religion to say that.. It also brought up more questions in her mind - like why teach it, or, what's God like.. Or Satan even? Who's more powerful? What are Heaven and Hell like?.. But, that didn't happen. "Hmph.." Isis puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms, very much pouting. She'd have to question him later.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm 

Drake lifted his head to look at the book. "History huh? I think i have homework from there. Need help?"

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:27 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

James looked down at Moka. "Oh hey Mok." He smiled and put his hand down to help her up. His upper half over top of her as he helped her up, he pulled a little to hard and she was flag into his body. So James quickly put his arms around her so she wouldn't fall back. "Well hello there." He laughed softly, holding Moka still in his arms.

Carly sat in class, yawning softly as she lied her head on the table. "Please hurry up class.." She said and yawned softly again. Starting to fall asleep in class.

Micky was walking the halls with his bag on one arm with his long board under his other arm. His sheet in front of him as he walked the falls. "Ugh.. Stupid school, where the hell is anything!?" He growled softly, showing his fangs.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:29 pm 

Cer walked down the hall, feeling bored since everyone left her. She sighed. She wasnt looking where she was going either. Soon she slammed right into the new wolf boy. "Hey wat- oh hi." she smiled, meeting his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky look up at Cer and rised a eye brow. "Hey." Was all he said, as he looked Cer up and down, he slowly smiled. "Well it looks like I have cone to the right place." He smirked, his sharp fags being showed off to the other werewolf. "So you are from another pack?@ He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:52 pm 

Cer nodded. "The Kamber pack. We originated from Greece. Im Cer by the way." she smiled. She looked the boy up and down. "And definitely glad to see another werewolf here."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:32 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Moka was tossed around as if she was a ragdoll by this dragon and she laughed as he straightened her and then blushed when she felt his arms around her. She pulled away from him and smiled. "We have to stop running into each other like this?" She laughed softly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:35 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James smiled as looked down at Moka. "But it's fun, I always get to hold your hand." He smiled a bit, still holding the vampier close to him self. "Beside maybe one of these days something else will happen." He laughed, holding the girl a bit tighter to him.

Micky nodded. "I'm from a small pack to the north, we are from around here." He said, before putting his hand out. "I'm Micky, nice to meet you Cer." He said

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka's face burnt red now. She was smiling softly up at James, she had no idea that he had feelings for her like she had for him. This made her happier than she has ever been.

Aurora was in orchestra. She played her violin with such compassion and love. Every note was heard and the sound of her alone playing could be heard down the hall from the music room. She always played with beauty and grace.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 pm 

Cer grinned. "Likewise Micky." a blush crept up onto her face. "Theres a party tonight. Do you want to go with me?" she managed to tear her eyes away from his mesmerizing gaze. He really was a sight to behold.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James smiled and then picked her up a bit. "Sorry.. My neck was starting to hurt so it's a lot easier if you are up here." He smiled, easily holding the pinked hair girl up in his arms.

Micky smirked a bit. "I don't know, while there be beer and other things there?" He asked, before he tilted his head up to listen to the music. "Hmmm.. That sounds nice no?" He asked, his wolf part helping him hear the music better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 pm 

Cer listened to the music with a smile. "Yeah it does. And im not sure if there will be beer but someone is bound to bring it."

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka blushed as James picker her up. Her face burnt red and she stuttered. "Oh... Uhh... Um... Okay." She looked into his eyes and smiled nervously.

Aurora kept playing her violin softly. She was always great at playing her instruments. She played with such passion as she stood in the middle of the empty stage and played to an empty audience.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:57 am 

Drake leaned back on the couch in the library, looking up at the ceiling. Ever since the excitement of the battle, school was just boring. Perhaps he should just skip the rest of the day.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12