All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:03 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ariel thought for a second. "Well they could come for the party, I'm sure that everything will go well if we're all gone." She shrugged and smiled at the idea of having her family there with her. It would be nice for all of them to make this a family vacation, they deserved it too, especially Eric.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:48 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Anna smiled, clearly delighted at the thought of having Eric and Melody there, too. "Oh, we'll have to send them a letter, too! That means we'll have to go back to the castle, and... And we might not have time to visit Granpabby today..."

The mere thought made her deflate, and Olaf reached up to tug on her hand. "We can always go tomorrow, instead, Anna. We do have three days before the ball."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"We'll go see them first thing tomorrow morning." Ariel said with a smile. They had a few days to get ready so there was no need to rush.

Elsa sat in the throne room with a look of boredom on her face. She always did this, she was always bored and always sat in the same position with the same boring expression on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:38 am 

"Let's go back to the castle and check on Elsa-she might start getting suspicious if we don't." Anna smiled at her friends happily, leading the way from the tailor's shop as she did.

"And I will definitely not tell her about the ball!" Olaf announced happily, throwing his hands up as he did and making Anna laugh.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if you did, Olaf."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel followed Anna and smiled at Olaf she laughed softly. When they get to the castle the doors open and they all walk into the throne room where Elsa sat in boredom.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:21 pm 

"Elsa!" Anna smiled as she headed straight for her sister, wanting to hug her. They'd been apart most of the day, now, so she knew her sister had likely ended up feeling bored.

Olaf followed her eagerly, a smile on his face as he displayed his new bow tie. "Look, Elsa-Ariel bought it for me!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa smiled as she saw the three of them run through the door. She stood and hugged Anna and then looked at Olaf. "Oh how cute. But what for?" She said.

As soon as Olaf talked about the tie Ariel gave him a quick glance.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:07 am 

Olaf smiled up at Elsa happily, though he had to try and think a moment before answering. "Because now we match!"

Anna laughed, and knelt next to him on the floor. "We thought it would be nice, and it certainly suits him. What better than a bow tie with a snowflake pattern for a living snowman?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:39 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa smiled softly and nodded. "Yes we do match. And you look very handsome." She was a little bit curious but she brushed it away. She sat back on her throne and sighed. "Being queen is so stressful. How did mom and dad do it?" She asked looking up at Anna and Ariel.

Ariel shrugged. "Maybe because they had each other to keep themselves sane." She said hinting towards something, she glanced at Anna quickly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:45 am 

"I agree." Anna smiled at her sister as she stood up again. "Mama and Papa were always making each other smile, even when they were worried about something." Of course, the main 'something', she now knew, had been Elsa's magic, but then, things weren't exactly how they used to be anymore.

"True love can take many forms." Olaf moved next to the throne, looking up at Elsa with a soft smile. "You know that, Elsa."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I know Olaf. But it would be nice to, to meet someone you know? To be happy like you, and Ariel are with Kristoff and Eric. Everyone has their happily ever after, and I'm just.... Me." Elsa said with a small sigh, she knew that she was independent but it would be nice to have someone to love on that level.

Ariel nodded softly agreeing with Elsa. "You'll find him one day Elsa." She said with a smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 am 

"Just you? Elsa, you're never just you." Anna smiled at her happily as she took her sister's hands. "You're funny, smart, independent and creative. You can make anything you want out of ice, and the cold doesn't bother you like it does most people. You're beautiful, and you have an amazing heart full of love just waiting for the right guy."

Olaf nodded in agreement. "Anna and Ariel are right, Elsa-you'll find him someday."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa smiled at her sister and her friends. And then had an idea. She backed up from Anna for a second and with a small roll and flick of her wrists she made another snowman. But it had a bow on its head, when it opened its eyes it smiled at Olaf.

"Hi, I'm Claire and I like warm hugs." Claire said with a small grin.

Elsa had made Olaf a companion, she figured everyone deserved love. "Even a snowman needs a snow woman." She said with a smile to Olaf.

Ariel stood amazed, she knew that Elsa had created Olaf and gave him life but she never saw it in action before. This was just too amazing, Elsa's powers was truly a blessing.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:04 am 

Anna and Olaf were both dumbstruck by the sudden appearance of Claire, and it took a moment for what Elsa had done to sink in. Anna recovered first, delight filling her eyes as she gasped in amazement. "Elsa, she's amazing! Oh, oh... I'll have to go and get a carrot for her nose, too, and... And... Olaf, are you all right...?"

Olaf, meanwhile, was still in shock. Finally, a smile broke across his face as he walked towards her. "Hi! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs, too!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Claire looked at everyone around her and smiled up at them. She was confused but happy, when she saw Olaf she smiled and walked towards him too and gave him a hug with her stick arms.

Elsa put her hands together in delight and smiled. "Awww how cute." She said happily, she was proud of herself, her powers was once seen as a curse, but now it's only a blessing.

Ariel looked at Anna and back at Claire, she was adorable, her bow made her even cuter. She was still shocked.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 am 

"Elsa, she's perfect." Anna smiled at her sister happily as she watched Olaf and Clair hug each other. "Oh, Claire, I'm Anna, this is Elsa, my sister-she made you-and this is Ariel. She's a friend of ours, just like you and Olaf are."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:46 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Claire looked up at everyone after she hugged Olaf. She waved her hand to everyone. "Hi. Wait, why did you make me?" She said looking up at Elsa mesmerized at how she could actually make things of snow and ice.

Elsa smiled down at Claire. "Like I said, even snowmen need some love too." She said softly, her blue eyes looked down at them and her smile was sweet as always. She looked at Anna and Ariel for a second before returning her gaze to Olaf and Claire.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:58 am 

Anna looked between the two, and then quickly knelt next to Claire. "My sister did say that, Claire, and she's right... But I think Olaf will agree that love grows from friendship, right...?" She looked at him, and he nodded seriously.

"I think love is good, but you have to know someone first. Will you be my friend, Claire?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Claire nodded softly. "Yes I will." She said happily. "I've never had a friend before. Will you teach me?" She said wide eyed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:32 pm 

"Of course we will." Anna smiled at her as she took Claire's hands, giving them a very gentle squeeze as she did. "But first, let's go get you a nose. I know the stables keep a stock of them in for Sven and the horses, so we can easily find one there."

She was thinking that the stables would be better, because the kitchens would be busy making the food for the ball-though now she thought about it, the stables would be almost empty because of all the messengers that had been sent out...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next