All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:36 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ariel didn't have time to answer when she was being pulled down the hallway by Anna. She laughed as she was being pulled, this is why she enjoyed being with Anna, she was so hyper. She reminded her of Melody in a way.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Anna was laughing, too, looking forward to the talk that they would enjoy-though one thing she wasn't looking forward to was being stuck with pins and having to stand still for the tailor. Olaf, meanwhile, was struggling to keep up with them.

"Anna, slow down, please!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel looked back and saw Olaf waddling after the both of them. "Sorry Olaf!" Ariel yelled back to him. She couldn't slow Anna down, she was just too excited to do anything but run everywhere.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:55 pm 

It wasn't long before Anna was skidding to a halt in front of the tailor's shop, a smile on her face-the news of a surprise ball for Elsa had already spread to the town, and everyone was in a rush to get everything ready for the ball. "Well, here we are!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel was out of breathe. She realized that she had legs but she never really sprinted in them as fast as Anna was pulling her before. She bent over and was breathing deeply and stood up once she caught her breathe. "Okay good." She said in a relieved sigh.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:33 pm 

Anna blinked at her, confused. "Ariel...? Are you all right...? I didn't run too fast, did I...?"

Olaf arrived at that point, panting and gasping for breath. "Anna... You have got to learn a slower speed..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I don't think she does." Ariel laughed softly after finally catching her breathe. "Okay lets go get out dresses." She said excitedly jumping up and down. "I was thinking something green for me." She said thoughtfully as she stepped into the tailors store.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:04 pm 

"Oh, and something purple for me!" Anna followed eagerly, smiling as the tailor approached, his new silks already on display for them. "And I think... maybe some pale blue rosemaling...? What do you think, Olaf?"

Olaf had followed them in, and clapped his hands eagerly. "Oh, yes! I agree! If you have it over a really deep purple, it'll stand out more, too!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

After Ariel was measured, she walked over to a rack of bow ties and looked at some. She held up two bows. One was blue and the other was plain black. "Which one do you want Olaf?" She said sweetly, Olaf would look good in either bow but she wanted him to choose.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:15 pm 

"Oh, oh, I want the blue!" Olaf walked over to her, hands clasped in front of him in delight as he stared up at it. "It's got little snowflakes, and I'll match Elsa, then, too!"

"I think that's a great idea." Anna followed him, smiling. "She did make you, after all, Olaf."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel smiled as she took her coin purse out and handed the tailor the money then handed the tie to Olaf. "There, now you'll look handsome for the ball, and maybe you'll even meet someone for yourself." She said encouragingly. Ariel returned to the tailor and picked out the fabric and style of the dress she wanted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:28 pm 

Anna watched as Olaf went into raptures over his first bow tie, and smiled happily before turning to her friend. "So... How are Melody and Eric...?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel smiled softly. "Melody is just finding out that she's actually s mermaid. That was hard for her to take in, she was a little mad at me and her father for not telling her what she was and that I was one as well. She eventually got over it however so that's okay." Ariel smiled and opened her locket that was shaped as a seashell and looked at a picture of Melody when she was a baby and smiled before showing it to Olaf.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 pm 

"Oh, she's so cute!" Olaf came over to look at the picture eagerly, and then looked up at Ariel. "She has your eyes, too!"

Anna smiled at her friend, too. "Sounds like she's doing well, then." Her arms felt empty, suddenly, but she hid it quickly. "So she finally found out being a mermaid...? What happened-you always said you didn't want her to know, right...?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel smiled. "Thank you Olaf. But she also has my attitude especially when I was young like her she's so mouthy." She said with a laugh, it was true Melody wad a mouthy girl, she wasn't afraid to tell anyone off if she had to. "After she found out, she made a deal with Ursula's sister, she gave her a mermaid tail and Melody wasn't seen back home for a while so I had to go after her of course." She sighed softly remembering what happened.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 am 

Anna gasped at that, worry immediate in her eyes as she caught up Ariel's hands. "Is she all right? What happened?"

Olaf nodded, his own eyes wide. "Is she home safe?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:11 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel nodded. "She's okay. She just scared Eric and I to death." She smiled a little. The thought of her daughter being lost to that dreaded sea witch made her sad. She always asked herself what if she hadn't had had Sebastian looking after her, then what would've happened? She'd never see her little girl ever again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:15 am 

Seeing Ariel upset, Anna pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her before letting go again. "Well, at least she's all right now... And Eric? How is he?"

"Ooh, is he the man you love?" Olaf perked up immediately at the thought of talking about love, his eyes lighting up eagerly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:24 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariel hugged Anna back, she loved Anna's hugs, they always made her feel better. "Eric's ok. Still upset and disappointed in her trying to run away like that and endangering herself. But other than that he's okay." She turned to Olaf and smiled. "Yes he is Olaf, I love him so much that I traded my voice for legs to a sea witch to live my life with him. She tried to trick me but I got her back." She smiled again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 am 

"Really? A sea witch? She doesn't sound very nice..." Olaf looked a little unsure, though Ariel's smile did reassure him a little.

Anna smiled at him, too. "Yes, and because Arendelle does some trading with Eric's country, we got to meet Ariel. It's been years since we last saw her. Oh, next time, you have got to bring Melody and Eric with you, Ariel-I'd love to see them again, and I know Elsa would, too!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next