All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:47 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Claire looked at Anna excited and then back at Olaf. "Oh a nose! What's a nose...?" She said a little confused, she had never had a 'nose' before.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Oh, um..." Anna and Olaf looked at each other, and then back at her. "Well, a nose is something that goes in the middle of your face, right about here."

She tapped her own nose, and smiled. "Elsa, Ariel and I were born with ours, but you and Olaf weren't. Snowmen-or women-are given their noses, and they're usually a carrot, which is a kind of vegetable..."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Claire looked up at Anna and nodded as she talked, her mouth hung open in excitement. She jumped happily. "Then lets go!" She yelled.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm 

Anna blinked at her, surprised by how eager she was, but quickly recovered and got to her feet, smiling happily. "Yes, let's go! Elsa, you're coming too!"

She grabbed her sister's hand, still smiling, and gestured to Olaf, Ariel and Claire. "Let's go find Claire a nose!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa laughed as Anna grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. "Okay okay I'm coming." She said in between laughs. She was followed by Ariel who ran right beside her.

Claire moved as fast as she could while being pulled by Anna, she was excited that she already had so many friends when she was just created.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:07 pm 

Olaf laughed happily as he followed them, somehow managing to keep up as he followed Anna's break-neck pace. "We're going on a nose search!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"The great nose adventure." Claire yelled in an excited voice as she was being dragged along by Anna and her sprinting speed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:38 pm 

Anna laughed in delight, so excited about the new snowwoman member of their family that she just couldn't beat to slow down. Of course, this meant that her sister and friends were forced to try and keep up, though the stables were (thankfully) not far away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sven was in the stables taking a nap when he heard a familiar voice. He knew right away that it was Anna, Elsa, Ariel and Olaf, but there was another voice he didn't recognize. He grew curious and waited for them.

Claire ran along side Anna with her little snowball legs, her own little flurry was right overhead so she wouldn't melt in the heat of summer. She was excited that she had new friends.

Elsa and Ariel ran after Anna, she was hyper, which was what made her even faster than she already was. The both of them laughed as they ran.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:55 pm 

Skidding to a halt outside Sven's stall, Anna smiled at him happily. "Sven, this is Claire. Claire, this is Sven the reindeer-he's a friend of my fiancé, Kristoff."

Olaf waddled up, breathing heavily and with his snowballs in the wrong places. "Anna... You have got to... Slow down..."

"Oh, Olaf, I'm sorry. Here, let me help." Kneeling next to him, Anna began setting him right again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sven snorted happily and looked at Claire to which she waved. "Hi Sven!" She said happily. "You have a fiance? How adorable!" Claire said happily.

Elsa and Ariel skidded to a stop right behind Anna. Ariel was catching get breath and Elsa want out of it, she had grown to work Anna so she was used to get thinking around like a mad woman.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 pm 

Anna looked up at her sister and smiled happily. Olaf was pretty much put right by now, so she stood up and addressed Claire properly. "I do, though I don't think he'd like being called adorable.... maybe... um... Olaf, what do you think would describe Kristoff....?"

"Oh, well, he's smart! And he knows ice really well, too!" Olaf smiled at them both before heading towards the area where the carrots were stored. "He's a real family guy, too. Here they are!"

Reaching for the basket they were kept in, he tried to pull them out into the open, only to have his arms pop off, leaving them still holding onto the basket. "Um... A little help, please...?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa laughed softly as she bent down and unclasped Olaf's hands from the basket and put them back onto his body. She smiled and picked the basket up and brought it over to Claire and Anna. Ariel watched on as the two sisters worked to find the perfect nose for Claire.

Claire smiled and looked back and forth from Anna and Elsa and Olaf.

Sven jumped happily at the sight of carrots and lolled his tongue out of the side of his mouth and shook his tail. He acted rather canine ish for a reindeer, which is what made him even more adorable.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:08 pm 

Anna laughed at the sight of Sven bouncing around, and then dug a particularly knobbly carrot out. "What about this one, Claire? If you don't like it, we can always give it to Sven instead-he loves to eat them."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Claire just stared at the carrot and smiled. "It's perfect!" She yelled loudly, she was excited, she had friends and now she was getting a nose.

Sven's perked ears dropped, he was disappointed, he really wanted the carrot.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6