All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"How can you side with humans!?" They both knew he would not stop untill every human was dead. "You choose there side even after all they've done to us? Humans have killed so many of us, we don't need them and I won't stop untill every last human is dead" He said anger clear in his voice. "You guys might not be brave enough to fight, but me and my people will take a stand and fight back" Arkon then turned and walked to the edge of the clift. "Where did you dump his body?" Arkon asked in a calmer tone. "Even if he did sin in his final moments I still want to give him a proper buriel"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

"It is clear that I am not afraid to fight Arkon. But I will not stand by and let the humans just die out." Ileana spoke calmly and nodded to the bottom of the mountain. "I may not show remorse but even I will respect a proper burial."

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm 

"Don't stand in my way, I don't want to kill jou, but if you ever stand between me and my goals I will end you" With these words Arkon dove off the cliff. Arkon landed next to his dead friend he was filled with sorrow, but there is nothing he could do about it now. He bit Magmar lightly around the neck and lifted him onto his back he the lept into the sky and flew back home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

All Ileana did was smirk at his comment, she turned and went back to her cave.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 pm 

Xaras watched as Arkon struggled through and managed to continue combat fairly quickly even after being subjected to a direct sonic attack. Granted Xaras didn't aim for destruction of a body part but to simply daze him in order to escape, this was still disappointing. Oh Great, Xaras thought, that didn't work out as planned I'll have to get real creative. Thankfully however the furred dragon withdrew which now made the odds substantially better, granted if he was able to distract Arkon long enough to escape. Before he could plan his next maneuver Arkon retorted the breath attack with his acid stream. At 60 feet it was still fairly manageable to dodge a direct hit from this as Xaras pushed off to the left side displacing himself from the stream while Eva performed a back flip to dodge. While direct contact with the intial attack was unsuccessful it was the indirect damage that scored on the emerald dragon. Black dragon acid was not instantaneous when dissolving which allowed it to splash when it hit the ground. Since Xaras did not jump a great distance globs of green ooze found it's way onto his right hind quarter, right abdominal, right fore arm, and Eva's boot. The searing pain shot through his right side but he knew he had to continue. If he winced even a bit Arkon would have his opening and he looked as if he were ready to pounce the two of them. Just as Xaras was preparing his counter, Arkon ceased his assault and just like that launched himself into the air. Both Xaras and the girl were saved by some unknown reason but Xaras was not about to argue. He turned his head to the side to see Eva's boot burning and the pain resounding from his own body reminded him of their need for first aid, "There was a river from the direction I came, quickly" Not as fast as he had been wounded Xaras dissappeared through the treeline.

I'll ask you to reroll that d20, that way you won't run into that cast iron door.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eva was wincing softly in pain, the dragon had gotten her pretty good. She held onto the dragon s she rushed to a river to make her pain go away. She was surprised when the mighty black dragon had disappeared so suddenly, it was unlike fo m dragons to just take off during a fight.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:29 am 

Xaras made it to the river as Eva jumped off of him and ran into the river. Xaras worked his way over to a deeper area and submerged his body, "ooooh yeah, that's the spot." The burning slowly subsided as the acid became diluted by the rushing water as Xaras turned his head to examine Eva. "So then, I guess the first question is can you both hear and understand me?"

I'll ask you to reroll that d20, that way you won't run into that cast iron door.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eva jumped in the water and sighed in relief, the pain drifted away slowly. She looked up at the green dragon and nodded. "I've always been able to talk to animals, but I didn't know I could talk to dragons." Eva shrugged softly as she sat in the river, her leg feeling better and better within every second.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 am 

"So than, I was right afterall", Xaras smiled rather proud of himself. "Well, I can see that you are by no means a sorcerer or witch. You'd have been flinging lightning bolts and fireballs at the hatchling. You could be an apprentice, but I've never heard of a student preference a bow and arrow over a wand or staff. I could be wrong though, after all this is my first time above ground and I have only stories to guide my judgements." He moved his head closer turning it to inspect her carefully with his right eye, "Have you ever heard of the castle of the dragon king?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:27 am 

Arkon landed near a bunch of caves and gently took his dead friend off his back. "Give him a burial, I'm going hunting" Arkon said turning to the closest dragon. He then leaped into the air and flew away. He had to track down that green dragon it seemed powerful and for some reason it was protecting that girl with its life, And Arkon wanted to know what was so important about this girl.

The hatchling started running as soon as the feathered dragon shoved him aside. He ran and didn't look back he just wanted to get away from here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eva shook her head confused. "No not at all. So what do you think this means? I didn't ever think I could actually talk to dragons. This is so much to take in." She continued to sit in the water and splashed herself softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 am 

Her face was honest and that made her answer all the more depressing. He looked down into the river as he retracted his head thinking for a minute. He should have known the answer would not be so easily obtained, still this situation held great possibility. "I suppose it is, but you know at one time there were many more humans capable of such a feat. They were knights said to have been led by a noble king or so the legend goes." He looked up into the sky, "As for what this all means, I think we have a ways to go yet before we can find that truth. If we are going to travel together though introductions are in order". Xaras climbed out of the river and bowed before the woman from the riverbank, "I am Xaras, champion of the Emerald Line at your service."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eva shrugged, this was all strange to her but she would eventually get used to it like she had gotten used to when she first heard a rabbit talk to her. She watched as he bowed to her and she made her way out of the water as well and went to slip her knee high boots back onto her feet.
"Eva, of the village of Nen. Well I was at least."

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm 

Sachmis growled. This entire scene was disturbing. It made her fur crawl, as she leapt down from tree, carefully avoiding the patches of acid still lingering. Arkon up and leaving a battle so quickly, the emerald prince defending a human, and that damn hatchling. She paused, scenting the air, should she go after the hatchling or see whether the human was worth the price paid by the dragons. She mused for a moment of or then headed out towards the stream the emerald had gone, slinking low in the brush, moving quietly as not to make noise.
As she appeared upon the two, dragon and human girl, she paused, her tufted ears perking forward to listen to them, it seemed the human could hear the dragon-speak, the tongue of the Ancients. 'Hmmm,' her tail twitched irritably. It seemed the emerald prince thought the human was of a line long gone, and Sachmis remembered a flash of that time. Not her memory, but her mother's. A time when dragons and humans had worked together, where her one mother had carried a Rider, and had mourned the loss of the human like she had mourned the loss of her daughter years later. It had killed her mother when her sister had died, and Sachmis was ill-disposed to trust the war-mongering beasts.

Mood: Interested
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
Current Character: N/A
Checking Out: N/A