All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I am glad that you were able to make, Miss Emily. Please go into my office and I shall be right with you. As for that young scallywag, he has some work to do before he goes anywhere. Just look at my freshly painted wall. He may go with you once he has properly cleaned the mess he made not only here but the bedroom upstairs. My head housekeeper will see to both. Then I shall talk with him on cleanliness is next to godliness. After that you may have them. If you wish to watch him do his work, that is fine with me as long as you do not interfere with the cleaning." Miranda spoke firmly.

An older lady walked up and towards one side of Miranda. She was waiting to take the scallywag to clean up his messes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Emily smiled and nodded her head before going she turned to Thomas. "It was lovely to meet you detective." She turned and made her way to Miranda's office.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm 

"It was nice meeting you too Emaly" Thomas then turned his atention to the boy. "Ok I'll wait for the thief to clean up" Thomas then walked up to the boy and grabbed his wallet out of the boys pocket. "I'll take that thank you. Some advice kid don't steal from cops it will end badly for you"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:02 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Sir Marcus McCox knocked softly on the door, having seen the commotion only moments before. He was pretty sure this was the right house, for it was impressive. he yearned to get back to his son, but his butler had been right: He needed to meet someone. As he stood there waiting to be admitted, he studied the grounds carefully.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:15 pm 

"Mrs. Addams, please see to it that this scallywag cleans every tiny bit of dirt and debris for I didn't spend good money for someone to be so careless and rude enough to dirty it the first week I am here. Then send him back for his lecture. If he does not behave you may have James use the board of education where it counts the most.
Please excuse me, Officer Ward. I need to see to Miss Emily." Miranda left to go into the office and she shut the door.

"A lot of activity today. Now then I have your application and I have accepted you into my home. Are you ready to see your room?" Miranda spoke warmly towards Emliy.

The young maid was at the door once more.
"Good day. How may I help you?" she spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emily waited patiently in the office. She looked around the office and saw all of the beautiful decorations, the house was gorgeous indeed. She turned to Miranda when she entered the office and nodded at her question. "I would love to." Emily smiled her pretty little smile.
---
Kimberly arrived at the home and saw a man at the door, she rushed up to the door. "Hello I'm Kimberly Daniels, I'm sorry I'm late." The girl was out of breathe and panting lightly, her carriage had broken down so she had to run the rest of the way along with her butler who trailed behind with luggage she had.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 am 

Mrs.Westlake took Emily upstairs to see which room she would like to have.

"My room is here in the corner. Here is the bathrooms. There are 3 toilet areas and 3 bath areas inside. And here are the bedrooms. You may have the choice of any of them. The boy will put your suitcases in your room. Now I must head downstairs to see what is going downstairs." she spoke gently.

Once she was back downstairs she smiled at the commotion.
"Who is the next person that was here?" Mrs. Westlake asked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emily smiled as she headed to the room closest to the bathroom, she opened the door and saw a beautiful bedroom. She smiled once again as she walked in and looked around.
---
Kimberly smiled as she saw Mrs. Westlake. "I hope I'm not too late, my carriage lost a wheel and the driver couldn't fix it so I had to run here." Kimberly smiled sheepishly at the woman, she was exhausted from running and so was her butler with her luggage.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm 

"That is an unfortunate accident, indeed. James please take her butler to the kitchen and see to it that he is properly refreshed. I am sure the coach will come sooner or later. Please wait in my office and leave your baggage at the door.
I am Mrs. Westlake. What may your name be, miss?" Miranda spoke to the young lady as she waved her to the office.

"I am so sorry, sir. Today has been very hectic one. How may I assist you sir? ((meaning Sir Marcus McCox))" Miranda spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:53 pm 

Thomas was starting to get impatient. "Hey when is that kid going to be done" He asked the maid. "You see I still got this murder seen I have to get back to, and I need that kid. He then looked over to the man at the door. "Good day to you sir" He said with a nod.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 pm 

Mrs. Addams came down with the miscreant. The boy had red hands and tears in his eyes.

"You just sit yourself in that chair until Mrs. Westlake has her lecture with you, you young scallywag." she declared as she glared down at the sullen boy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:12 pm 

Thomas rolled his eyes. He knew some stupid lecture wasn't going to do anything, but he rather kept his mouth shut and took a seat next to the boy. "I'm so **** at you right now kid" He growled at the boy. "You've really wasted my time" He said giving the boy a light slap over the head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Kimberly Daniels." She smiled and nodded her head as the butler left her luggage at the door, she walked into the house taking everything in an heading to the office.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:56 pm 

"I will be in there in just a few minutes. I need to give this scallywag a pamphlet to read. Here you go, young ruffian. Read this while I take care of the young lady." Miranda spoke sharply as she handed the boy a pamphlet about Cleaniness is next to Godliness.

"Now my dear, your name is Kimberly Daniels, correct? I have your application and paperwork here. I will let Anna take you upstairs where you can get settled in. Anna, take Miss Daniels upstairs so that she can choose a room." Miranda spoke warmly towards the girl.
"Of all days for a young scallywag to break into the house as well as male callers coming and leaving. But Annawill take good care of you."

"If you would follow me. Miss Daniels. Davy please bring up Miss Daniels belongings right away." Ann spoke firmly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:05 pm 

Thomas rolled his eyes as he looked over the boys shoulder at the pamphlet. "Yea I'm not so sure he can read" He called over to the owner of the house. "Come on kid we're leaving, I've still got a job to get back to" He said standing up and getting out his handcuffs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm 

Mrs Addams shook her head sadly.
"That is too bad. Perhaps some kind soul can take you in child and show you the error of you ways. I'll tell Mrs. Westlake that you had to go, sir."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 pm 

"Yea and I'm taking the kid with me" He said putting the boys arms behind his back and cuffing him. The boy said nothing, but looked very scared and sad. "Send my regards" He said with a nod and walked out the door, heading towards the police department.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:00 pm 

Mrs. Westlake came out and saw that the officer and boy still there.
"I hope that you have learned your lesson, young man. I'd give you a lecture but I have too much to do today. But if I ever catch you trespassing on my property, I will have to put in in the orphanage with other children who have no proper parenting. In fact, you are old enough to handle simple jobs and earn your own spending money. The orphanage just might hire you out to those factories. So Heed my words, boy or rue the day if you trespass again.

Is there anything else that I may do for you, Officer?" Mrs. Westlake spoke kindly now in spite of speaking so sternly to the boy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:14 pm 

Thomas's eyes darted around the house. "Well there is one thing I've been wondering about" He said still looking around the house. "Tell me what exactly is it you do here? I find it a bit strange that you help girls to find 'love'"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:39 pm 

"That is exactly what I plan on doing here. There are a few who have not had a chance to find love for one reason or another. She comes here and I help her find a male that likes and she likes him. If they are compatible, they might even marry." Miranda spoke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next