All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tri Packs IC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:19 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Nina followed Scar, she caught up and walked beside him toward her old Alpha. She was angry beyond belief, how dare they come looking for her after they know what they did to her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Sky looked at Nina and the loner. "Nina? What is this? Who is he?"
Scar looked at Nina "tell him." He said

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I left your stupid pack after you and that ****ing betrayed me." Nina growled. "For years I've had deep feelings foe you Sky and Snow knew about it, I had told her plenty of times. And you Sky, never appreciated me for what I was worth and what I could do." She stood her ground, he was no longer her Alpha so she had no problem telling him off.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm 

Supporter (1)

Sky was taken aback "Nina? It would not have worked a beta can't mate with the alpha it is how things are done. And I have showed your worth look at all the missions and tasks I gave you and only you because I knew only you could do them." He paused. "Nina stop this nonsense and come home." He said.

Scar only chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Nina shook her head. "But it's possible for a silly little hunter to mate with the Alpha. You both knew that I loved you Sky. And I am betrayed and hurt. I will never come to your pack that you call home. I have found a pack that understands me for what kind of wolf that I am. And they recognize my strength and skill." She stared hard at Snow and back at Sky. "You're out of luck Sky, you lost your best beta and fighter an Alpha could ask for. All for what, some goody two shoes she wolf?" Nina chuckled, "You two deserve each other, you both know how to betray your own kind."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:50 pm 

Supporter (1)

Sky growled "those are fighting words Nina and every honor code you were raised from have been broken if you give this up . May your soul find its place in the lost woods. "Sky said "lets go snow we don't need to hear any more of this wolf who has given up her honor." He said narrowing his eyes at Nina.

Scar watched as they begun to leave."think you can kill your old Alpha?" He whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Is that even a question? I'll do that at a later date." Nina lurched forward and bit Snow's tail pretty hard. After satisfied, she let out a loud growl and turned. "Cowards." Nina said loudly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm 

Snow let out a snarl and pounced on Nina. "Dont you dare talk to Sky like that." she snarled. The alpha personality that had lied dormant in her for so long had just broke lose. "You should be honored that Sky went out of his way to find you. Instead you ****ing and wallow in you self pity, hoping that somebody will feel sorry. If anybody here doesnt know how to be an Alpha, its you." Snow wasn't that big, but her attitude just made up for the small size. "Now are you a real wolf or will you pity yourself so much that you whine and cry, leaving behind the best damn home you ever had?"

(Damn at least let me post...)

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Nina was stronger than Snow amd they both knew it. She flipped over and pinned Snow down on her back forcefully not letting go. "Your daddy says go home so go home." She snarled loudly. "You wouldn't understand heartbreak princess, you were given everything in life. So excuse me for being **** about never getting what I need. I'm done here." Nina snarled and snapped at Snow but didn't hurt her. She dug her claws into her chest really deep them ripped them out. She walked into the forest with Scar next to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 pm 

Snow snarled and snapped at the air after Nina left. If anyone felt betrayed it was her since she had always looked up to the young beta. She didnt ask for any of this, but it wasnt like she regretted becoming Sky's mate at all.
---
Demon, who had been watching the scene unfold the entire time, turned away before Nina did and padded back towards their makeshift camp. He knew Scar would catch his scent right away. When he saw the two wolves return, he smirked. "Well how did it go?"

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Nina let a low growl come from her chest. "How dare such a puny little wolf talk to me like that. I would've killed her in an instant but saved it for later." Nina was pacing, she wanted to tear something apart badly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:26 pm 

Supporter (1)

Sky narrowed his eyes at the loners then went to Snow. "We are going to talk to my sister lets see if she will be willing to help us stop these loners." He said furious with the attack on his mate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm 

Snow nodded and shook her pelt to take the dirt off. "I still cant believe Nina would do something so stupid." she half growled.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm 

Supporter (1)

Forget her she is worth nothing to our pack now with her giving up her honor. " sky said padding over to his sister's territory and waited for a patrol to come by.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sapphire sighed as she sat in her place. She smelled her brother and looked at Raider, "My brother is here, go get him for me would you?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:32 pm 

Raider nodded and led a patrol put of camp. The patrol sprinted towards the border. "Sapphire awaits you." he greeted as he dipped his head to the other wolf.

Snow looked up at Raider, dipping her head slightly to the wolf. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 pm 

Supporter (1)

Sky nodded his thanks and followed them back to his sister. He stayed close to snow the entire way.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sapphire jumped from her place when she saw Sky on the edge of her camp. "What brings you here again brother?" She smiled as she walked up to him giving him a soft head-butt of respect and love. She stood back and looked at her brother with her bright blue eyes.
---
Sun laid down on a rock in the sun away from the snow, she was cold, and hated the winter. She shivered softly as she watched the Alphas talk about who knows what.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:29 am 

Raider padded over to Sun. "You look cold." His pelt was thick so it didnt bother him as much.

Snow pressed against her mate, shivering slightly. It was at least warmer in the camp.

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sun tried to force herself to stop shivering but failed, her pelt was thick but she was made for all seasons except winter.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next