All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Seeing Scotty come at her, Zelena made a quick choice, she pushed towards him and planted her feet against shield. Using his solid defense to push off of, she jumped a good amount of distance to recover her calm demeanor and take her second sword out. Taking a deep breath she charged forward, it was time to end this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

He was not ready for what Zelena did, his shield was kicked to the side. He had only a few seconds to pull his shield back down, but he wasn't quite that fast as he notice she had both swords out now. He pulled his spear up. Seemly forgetting his shield for the momnet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm 

Goes back to her first tactic of dashing from side to side before coming in at a somewhat high speed her swords to her right side ready to strike at Scotty. He may still have range in his attacks but at least his shield is out of the way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:21 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty let his shield dropped to the ground as he put both hands on the spear, holding the spear tightly. He started to run at her, spear up. His arms Close to him so he could get more power behind it the thrust of the spear.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

May sighed and put her elbow on her knee and chin in her hand in boredom. The fight had been going on for what seemed like hours and she was growing bored. She leaned back where she sat and closed her eyes softly and yawned.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:50 pm 

Zelena flipped the sword in her left hand so it pointed downward and behind her as she used it as a shield to divert the spear to the side, but she barely had the strength to keep moving forward. Since she was diverting an attack that was beyond her guard strength, her health was dropping as she pushed forward and the system caused her left arm to scream in pain. Ignoring it she pushed off and seemed to spin on her feet as she moved around and behind Scotty bringing her swords to slice at his arm and in his back, before sliding to a stop, her arms held out and Zelena breathing heavily her health a few numbers away from reaching yellow. She looked over her shoulder to look at Scotty and his health.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:08 am 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty was really not ready for any of this, he was too slow todo anytginh anyways. When Zelena looked at Scotty his health had dropped to the red, it didn't go down past that though. The loud bong singling the end of the match.

Scotty fell to one knee as the pain was high, he was breathing heavily. If it wasn't for his armor he would be in a lot more pain. But he soon stood up, turning to look at Zelena. "Well.. A deals a deal, I own you a lot of Col..." He said, swiping his menu open.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 am 

Zelena shook her head and gave a small smile. "That's alright Scotty, all I wanted was a good match and a chance to finally get back at you. Let's call it even." She held out her hand to Scotty. "It was a fun match."

She paused looking him over and seeing the red marks from the wounds she inflicted start to fade. "Are you going to be alright?" She asked slightly concerned.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am 

2nd Year (1)

"Thanks, and I'll be fine don't worty about Zelena." He smiled as he shook her hand. "Come on let's go back to everyone else." He said, starting to walk about to the group with a smile. Waving at them a bit as he did, he looked to May first. "Hey May!" He yelled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:39 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May rolled her eyes. "Oh you remembered us?" She side smiled softly. She still was leaving back with her legs out stretched in front of her, and her head tilted up at the sun.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 am 

I have returned

Boxer jumped up in a cry of victory, and Reaper gave another laugh as the duel ended. Pulling out the bet money, Reaper passed it to Boxer. As Boxer counted his money with exaggerated care, Reaper walked over to Blacksmith.
"Well, look like we have new champion. I'm going to have to challenge Zelena instead of Scotty now." Reaper looked at the two combatants, then turned back to Blacksmith.
"What do you think, about boss fight tomorrow?"
Blacksmith, put a thoughtful finger too his chin.
"There is something missing, that's for sure. I don't know what, but there is going to be some kind of surprise. Let's hope we're ready for it."
Reaper nodded, then looked back at the group.
"I believe, we will be ready."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 am 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty laughed softly as he walked up May. "Oh come on, don't be like that." He said, before sitting beside her. "Even though it's a game, how about I take you for something to eat? Make up for this long fight." He smiled at her, his health slowly turning back to normal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:14 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May thought about if for a moment. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until he mentioned food. She usually ate a lot anyway in real life but in this game there wasn't really a need for food. She sighed and looked at him with a small smile and a bit of blush. "Oh alright."

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty stood back up, holding his hand out for May. He then turned his head to everyone else. "Hey! Me and May are going to get some food, we'll meet you guys back at the Inn!" He yelled at them, before looking back at May. "So, shall we go?" Scotty still had his arm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:21 pm 

Zelena stood where she was deep in thought of what she'll do in the next spar. Her speed is what gave her the advantage, but that's only if the person she spars couldn't gauge the limits of her speed in time. If Scotty was able to keep his shield up, she really wasn't sure what she would've done. She'll need to look at her status later.

Scotty calling about him and May leaving first brought Zelena's mind back and she glanced to them before walking over to Boxer. Her eyes widened a touch a little surprised at the money Boxer was counting. She smiled a little at the sight and said, "Thank you Boxer for cheering me on. It helped."

Turning her attention to Reaper, she asked curiously, "What do you guys plan on doing?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:13 pm 

I have returned

Boxer walked up, putting his money free hand over Zelena's shoulder, waving his new money around with the other.
"Well, seeing as how I just got a ton of extra cash, how about I treat us too some food ourselves. Last I checked, there's this really fancy place in town, and this will be enough for two." Boxer then turned to Blacksmith and Reaper.
"Sorry, but no fancy restaurant for the losers."

Blacksmith made a shooing motion in Boxer and Zelena's direction.
"Oh please, it's not like I want to see you two making out anyways. Just remember not to do anything I wouldn't do."
Reaper, on the other hand, was already walking the other way.
"You two have fun, I was planning to train anyways. Blacksmith can join me if he wants." And he and Blacksmith walked off in the direction of a training dojo, leaving Boxer and Zelena alone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 pm 

Zelena was about to reply and take up Boxer's offer, but she was cut off by Blacksmith's comment. Her face turning bright red she stuttered, "Making- Making out? I -." Then Reaper spoke about training and her nervousness faded at the thought of training more. She actually felt like training to prepare for tomorrow, she was still nervous about the boss fight and she wanted to be at her best.

Checking her health, she still needed to heal up a bit and her hunger bar was getting low. Looking at Boxer, she saw his usual friendly smile, it was actually contagious, she can always do some late night training on her own. "Umm, sure, I need a break anyways," Zelena finally replied a bit nervously. She wasn't sure what Boxer thought of Blacksmith's comment about them and she didn't want any misunderstandings to cause Boxer any trouble, she didn't realize that they looked like an item. Thinking about it made Zelena blush again and she looked away unable to look at Boxer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:27 pm 

I have returned

Boxer laughed as Blacksmith made a joke about him and Zelena being a thing.
"Oh please, I'm innocent one here, and you know it. You two have fun with your occult mating rituals, I'm going to be enjoying some high class sophisticated entertainment."

As the two walked off, Boxer turned back to Zelena, too find that she was actually embarrassed by Blacksmith's comment.
"Oh, don't worry about what he said. He doesn't really think we're an item, he's just teasing. We all do that a lot, you'll get used to it if you hang out with us."
Boxer put a hand on Zelena's shoulder, then turned around and started walking.
"Now, too dinner! I heard these guys have some S class food, if that's true then you're in for a treat."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May gladly tucked her arm under his and walked off to eat with him. She smiled as she trotted next to him. He was taller than she was so naturally he would take larger strides so she had to take five steps to his one giant one. It made her giggle slightly. She was always short and was always going to bed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:28 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty smiled as he took her to the some what simple place to eat. He enter the restaurant with her, being a gentleman he brought her chair out for her. "Here you go." He said happily, once she's he was sitting. Scotty pulled down his menu and took his armor off. Leaving him in a blue shirt and black pants. Only then did he sit down across from her, he smiled softly at her. "So, what would you like?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next