All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:16 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

May rode beside Scott and sighed softly, she really wasn't ready to be stuck in this game again, but she expected it from the creators to want to torture their prey a little bit.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm 

I have returned

Boxer grinned as he shook Zelena's hand, though she couldn't see it. As for names,
"I'm Boxer, captain welding mask here is named Blacksmith." Blacksmith raised his arm in greeting, Boxer continued. "The really big guy in the cloak over there is named Reaper. The two on the horses are called Scotty and Maymay. Welcome to our little group."

Reaper looked up at Scotty as he rode up on his horse. Despite the horseback advantage, Scotty was only a foot above Reaper, thanks to his extreme height. Looking at his friend, Reaper gave a slight laugh.
"That was point. Make big show, show I'm not afraid, lead other forward. People need strong leader, I can do that if need." Reaper then faced Scotty, all humor gone from his eyes.
"I need strong friends, no man can be strong alone. Will you be that friend?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Zelena was nodding her head looking at those Boxer pointed and tagged a name to. "Alright thank you so much," Zelena said as she brought back a gentle smile towards Boxer. "I don't know if I could have done better on my own and I'm not used to working in groups, but I'll do my best to pull my own weight." With a nod she started to walk towards the gate and after the three named, Reaper, Scotty, and Maymay. Dad, mom, Alan, Shaun, please wait for me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:23 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

3 months after the game started....

Scotty sits with the rest of the beta testers, looking around at the other players. Many of the other players sitting away from the small group, seeing as many of the best quest was taken by them so they could get what they needed. He was already dressed from head to two in red armor. It wasn't even the best that he could get on the first floor, but he let that for someone else. Many others didn't seem to like them either way though. No matter how nice he was to anyone, but if he had to be the bad guy he would.

But within the last three months over 600 plays have been trapped in the boss room mindlessly farming the things that aren't even level five yet. So it's safe to say they are probably pretty low.

Back at the group, one of the beta testers who Scotty haddnt meet yet came out to talk to the group. "Alright ladies and gents, we have found the boss room. Those who are in there are counting on us to kill the boss, we don't know if you die this boss you'll go to the farm there. Or on the next level, but till we do know be careful. And it would be best if all of us get in a party to better attack it."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

In the last few months of being trapped in this game, May made sure to level up, and fast. She was now leveled up more than she was when she first started out. May stood next to Scotty with the rest of the beta testers, she had been through this before in the first one, she was beginning to feel as if this was starting to become a routine thing for her. Get trapped in this game, stick with beta testers, and be disoriented as hell when she comes out. She knew she would make it though, if she made it through being in the first game where you actually died if you hit zero, then she could survive this one. Hopefully.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 pm 

Hearing that the boss room was found, Zelena looked through her menu to check her status. She was still a little behind the group by a few points but she has kept up with them fairly well because they did help her here and there in terms of leveling up quickly. Growing to appreciate the group she only hoped that she wasn't causing them to lag behind. She fought against this from happening as she did her best to quickly learn the ropes of how to train in this game. Most of her worries also faded seeing how Scotty, May, and Reaper went about almost everything in a strong form of determination, even Boxer and Blacksmith follow Reaper without question.

"Is there any information on what the boss is like?" Zelena asked curiously to the group. She did her best to keep her composure calm, even though she will soon fight her first boss fight. The idea was nerve wracking.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 pm 

I have returned

Reaper and the other two Masked Men stood a little ways away from the beta testers and SAO survivors. The regular players weren't exactly all buddying up with them either. Even if they hadn't known before hand who they were, the story of the KP hunters had spread quickly. And people say they like antiheroes the most.

Reaper gave the man an appraising look, giving a quick assessment of the man. His name was Dirango, he was the leader of a small guild, and not a bad swordsman either. Skilled strategist, level headed, and charismatic, he was a born leader. Reaper could easily see him going places. This would not be his last time leading a raid.

Reaper looked at Zelena as she asked her question. Good question, information on the boss would be valuable. Reaper decided he would help out Dirango here.

"The boss named Thegor the Goblin General. He is three time big as human, and wields axe and wall shield. He has a guard, called The Generals Sword, there is ten. Thegor's attack patterns are defensive, using shield to block most attacks, countering when opportunity shows. I suggest flanking around shield, on unprotected left side. Four sub groups are recommended, one too distract, another too flank, and the other two for The General's Sword. Take this with grain of salt, some changes might have been made from Beta, prepare to adapt plan around."

Reaper gave his boss assessment with confidence, having gathered the data from every info broker he had met, along his own personal combat assessments. After finishing his speech, Reaper moved back to his original position, motioning for Dirango to continue.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scot stood up for a second. "But there may be one problem. Everything that is the beta testers learned from the best now cold be wrong. Even the info brokers could be wrong if they are getting info from the beta testers, so if anything let the guys with the shields go in first so we can watch him and make sure things are as we think they are." He said, before sitting down again. The leader of the raid party nodded. "You are right.. Alright everyone get a some fighting in and a good rest tonight. We will meet tomorrow at 12, hopefully we won't lose any of you along the way." He said before walking away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May sat next to Scott and sighed as she put her hand in his and gave a small smile. "Don't worry, at least we wont actually die this time, but I can only imagine how tedious leveling up that much would be." She rolled her eyes and checked her menu, she was a higher level than she was a few months ago. Way higher.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm 

Zelena gave Reaper an appreciated smile, a little relieved that almost everyone, especially Reaper, seemed ready. She relaxed a bit but she couldn't shake off her worry because there really was no guarantee that they won't really die in this game. It was thoughts like these that has kept her up at night. She sighed heavily wondering how her family was doing, how worried they must feel for her.

Turning to Boxer she tried to smile. "Do you think we'll be able to handle the 1st level boss?" Zelena did her best to ask calmly even if her insides were a bit queezy. Part of her felt that they could, but she just really wanted someone else to say that they had a chance, even if it was just out of comfort.

Post subject: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm 

I have returned

Boxer looked at Zelena and gave a short laugh.
"Please, the first boss will be a walk in the park. That hardest part will be adapting to any changes made from the beta." Boxer wasn't putting on a show or anything. This group was skilled, well organized, and well led. With guys like Dirango and Reaper at the lead, this boss would be the first of many, an likely the easiest. But then again, it was the first boss so that wasn't a surprise.

Reaper, on the other hand, was worried about this first boss. It just seemed to simple. The first boss of SAO had been almost exactly the same. The man upstairs would have some kind of surprise for them. Of that, there was no doubt. The question was, what is the surprise. Until tomorrow, the best he could do was speculate.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:09 am 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty smiled as he switched out. "Well I'm going to go get some food, anyone wanna do a quick fight with me? I'll even get off the horse to give you guys a fair fight." He smiled, laughing softly as he looked at the group. "If no one wants to fight then I'll see you guys at the Inn. And I say we should come a guld. We may be small but hey, it would be cool. Have our own tag at the tap of our name and have a emble." He said, looking at them. "I got a really call emble that we could use if we do. I think mister reaper would enjoy it a lot." He laughed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 am 

I have returned

Reaper tilted his head slightly at Scotty's suggestion then gave a little laugh.
"If I understand right you want to bring back masked men? If we do so we'll need masks for you three, doesn't make since otherwise." Reaper then looked Scotty in the eyes, tilting his head slightly back in a manner that suggested a smug smile.
"As for fight, when can I hand you your ass?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:20 pm 

Zelena straightens in her seat and looks to Reaper. "Mind if I take that honor Reaper?" she asked as she turned her eyes towards Scotty. "I've been dying to beat Scotty in a dual." Always wanting to improve her skills and keep up with the group who were far more experienced, Zelena never rejected any chance to spar. Even with those that weren't a part of their group. Working and fighting with others have worked it's magic in helping Zelena open up to people. Some weren't even all that bad like Boxer, who she always sticks close too and Reaper, who Zelena has grown to respect and admire for his skills.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:16 pm 

I have returned

Reaper looked at Zelena, then gave a little shrug.
"Fine, ladies first and that. Just don't beet him too bad, it be sad to see him cry." Reaper then backed up and sat down next to Boxer, leaning back and preparing for the show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May turned and watched the show. She didn't wait to see who would win. It would be a toss up between the two. "Please don't kill each other... We need to all get out of here in one piece."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:01 am 

Zelena gave Reaper an appreciated smile before looking at Scotty.

- - - - -

"So no horses, alright should we go to a dojo? Or just find a clear spot to spear in?" He asked, standing up as he stretched out, his back creaking loudly with many pops in a row. "Ahhhh.. That feels better.." He said to him self, before he looked back to the girl. The wind bowing softly which made his hair blow with it.

- - - - -

Her head tilted in thought. A dojo, she could use the walls to her advantage or even the ceiling to help add power to her attacks, especially compared to an open space where there was not a lot of things for her to help increase her skirmishing abilities other than just movement. She chose the more difficult course of action. Mind made, her blue eyes flashed back to Scotty and she answered, "Out in the open and on foot."

- - - - -

Scotty nodded. "Alright, there a open enough space close by." He said, before swiping open his menu and going through his gear. He equipped a long black spear and a large Blue shield which both had come from quests. He then nodded to the girl, before walking up the stone stairs. "Well my friend, what will this be? Our thrid or fourth fight?" He asked her, as he stood atop the steps.

- - - - -

"Third," Zelena answered calmly as she stays close behind Scotty. There was an edge to her tone. It always appeared before Zelena planned to do something serious, a fight or when making a big decision. Reaching for her already equipped swords at her hip, she took only one out. She has yet to use both swords against a player, the only time she ever uses her dual wielding skill was when going against tough monsters.

- - - - -

Scotty swiped down another menu, clicking a few things. He sent a request to fight, knowing she would hit yes. So he checked the gear, moving his left arm. His large Blue shield cought the sun and it hit Zelena, but he wasn't really looking so he didn't know it even cought the sun. "Alright, shield is a little heavy.." His shield was new, so he just had to get use to the weight of this new shield. "Hey Zelena, wanna make things more interesting?" He laughed softly before continue. "I'll beat money on this, just to make you work even that harder."

- - - - -

Quirking an eyebrow and placing her hand on her hip Zelena asked, "What do you mean?" She wasn't too fond of betting but why not give it a shot if it'll help her and Scotty become motivated to fight that much harder.

- - - - -

"Hmmm I'm thinking we bet our col, or maybe our best piece of gear? It's all up to you really, cause I'm still going to win." He laughed softly, a small box showing up in front of Zelena.

- - - - -

Zelena tried to not frown, and instead remained to look relatively calm and indifferent. "I'll just pay you the same amount of col, my sword costs," Zelena answered, doing so would bring her budget down to almost nothing but buying another set of swords was hard to come by when dealing with quality. It took time if you ask a black smith or effort if trying to make a monster drop the item, both with little to no guarantee of getting exactly what you want. Well at least for now considering that they were still on the first level. Still, they had a boss fight tomorrow, they can't risk trading equipment now, she needed her gear. She needed to beat this game.

Glancing at Scotty's gear, Zelena did consider using her dual-wielding skill, but she would like to test him again before pulling out her ability. She spent most of her experience points on her dexterity so she could qualify for a dual-wielding skill, and although it paid off, she still didn't feel strong enough. After all, everyone else was going for the dual-wielding skill because it was cool, not the most efficient way of going about beating this game. But unlike her, everyone had a right to be calm, they beat the first SAO. She didn't. Her mind made, she pressed the yes button signalling that she was ready to fight. A dark glint took hold of her eyes as she stood in a ready position.

- - - - -

Scotty nodded and thought for a second. "I'll put up my armor and horse in Col, it's proabbly more then your swords. But let's worry about that later." He said, as the counter started. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting the claiming wind wash over him as the count down reached five seconds. After two more seconds he opened his eyes again, putting his shield up and rising the spear as well.

Scotty had the two sword skill as well, but he never used. He had it cause he was of those people who bought extra pieces of equipment just Incase he wanted to use it some point, he would change to his sword once in a while. But he wanted to make a name for him self with his spear and shield, the guy everyone should fare. But he wasn't sure he could do that, it would be amazing to be like that. He could only hope though, maybe there would be a dual spear skill. But even the maker of this game wouldn't make something that op and only give it to one person right? Never the less he could only shoot for the stairs.

The count down hit zero, and Scotty smiled. He tighten his grip on his spear and shield, ready for the girl to attack him. He always let everyone else take that first step towards him, his father told him. "The best defense is the greatest offense." So he took that to heart and into the game

- - - - -

Zelena knew that Scotty was waiting her out, it only told her one thing. She may not have range and strength, but she had speed. Charging forward, she rushed Scotty before darting twice to the side to try and end up on right and near the back side. Shooting herself forward she timed herself getting ready to strike at his shoulder.

- - - - -

Scotty watched the girl jump to his right twice, he was slow but he wasn't that slow. He took a quick and large step to the right. His shield just getting in the way of the girl, he was uus usuakky faster then that. But it seemed the girl was as faster then when they had fought, he took a large step backwards. "Well damn, you have gotten faster. But still no match for me." He said, just trying to get her mad. Cause when someone is mad they come sloppy with there attacks.

- - - - -

Zelena has witnessed Scotty trying to bait his opponents before, including her. She never fell for it, she never wasted a breath when she could focus it on attacking. She swung once at his shield and when he took a step back she darted to the side and at a safe distance started to run in circles around him gaining speed.

Of course she's faster then before, not from leveling up more, even if she does sneak off at night to practice on her own, but because she's been improving her timing. Getting used to her body moving at a near inhuman speed, doing things her own body in the real world wouldn't have had the strength to do. She had to be her best, always, while she still fought in this game.

- - - - -

Scotty stood Where he was, he took one step towards her and thrust the spear out. Hoping to either clip her or push her back. "You have come a fare way since we first started this game. Maybe I won't win this time around." He said, as he brought his spear back to him. Keeping his shield and spear close now, waiting to see a opening.

- - - - -

This was an attack she worked on her own, and the longer she ran, the faster she'll go until she reached whatever maximum the system allowed her speed to go. Scotty's spear nicked her back but she hardly felt it as she kept going waiting till her speed reached it's limit. When she knew that she was at her top speed she shot herself out of the circle and towards Scotty's back, she didn't cry a battle cry, or replied to Scotty's comment, she remained focused and aimed her sword for the center of his back. The only thing that gave her away was the sound of the system working on her skills and lighting her sword with a silvery white light. But by the time he heard it, it would be too little, too late. She was sure to win.

- - - - -

Scotty was just to slow, he got hit pretty good. He stumbled forward but turned around quickly. He smiled a bit as his health bar only dropped a bit, he looked at the girl and smiled. "That was a good hit, good thing I'm big on armor my self." He said, facing her. He thought of what he could do, he then started to walk towards her. If there was one thing he was good, it was taking the hits and putting out damage. But he wasn't sure he could beat her this time, it only cause of her speed.

- - - - -

Zelena made a hit, although it was expected that her attack wouldn't have done as much damage as someone who would have been slower than her but had more strength in status. She watched and frowned as Scotty's health was cut by a third. Feeling him turn, she pulled her sword out and jumped back.

She didn't understand why Scotty continued to talk to her when she wasn't going to answer back. Just as he took a step forward she darted and started to circle him again, she'll continue to use this strategy as long as it worked.

- - - - -

Scotty smirked as she started to run around him again, he knew he got her last time, but this time when he stuck his spear spear out. He put it lower, around ankle hight. So that would trip her, or at least have her lose some speed and give him time tofo what he needed todo. But never the less if this didn't work, he would keep his shield up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:45 pm 

I have returned

As Zelena and Scotty were preparing for the match, Boxer and Blacksmith started a bet.
"So, what are you going to bet?" Blacksmith asked.
"Well, how much money can you put down?"
"1000 col."
"Wow, big spender. Ok, 1000 col it is. I call dibs on Zelena."
Blacksmith gave a hearty laugh.
"Of course you do. You can't help a pretty face can you."
"What can I say, girls are my kryptonite." Then Boxer leaned really close to Blacksmith, tilting his head in a sneer like matter. "Plus, she's one badass chick to boot. Win win for me."
"Ok, we'll give the money to Reaper to hold."
As the pair handed their money to the dark giant, he gave a small laugh as he counted the dollars.
"I think they tie, neither victorious. If this happens, I keep money." And before either could argue, he stuffed the money in his cloak and turned towards the fight, closing the argument. Boxer and Blacksmith looked at each other, then rushed over to the edge of the fighting ring and started cheering.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 pm 

One of the things Zelena needed to learn was to stop hoping that things wouldn't happen, she was stuck in a game for crying out loud. She had expected for Scotty to attack but didn't think that he would aim for her legs. Zelena grimaced as she quickly change the timing of her footing to make a wide step over the spears head. This drastically changed her timing and she needed to work quickly or else she'll trip over her own feet. Thankfully she regained her footing but she lost a great deal of speed, heightening her observation skill she looked back at Scotty, mentally preparing herself for another attack.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scotty noticed that she lost a great deal of speed, so he took this chance to charge at her. He put his shield up so it was covering more of his body, his spear sticking out the side as he started to run. Scotty ran right towards Zelena, planning on hitting her with his sheild to knock her down on the ground. But he was ready if he missed, he just had to clip her with his shield or spear for his plane to work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next